>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer out real soon youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ83

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

If you really have every job then do Buster Sword for utility, Gunblade for damage, Butterfly Edge and Wolf Star for breaking and Ehrgiez for Duncan damage

Just a little bit of that meme magic if you please.

Vayne did stuff with larsa, lewd stuff

FFT is shit

wasn't this OP used literally 3 threads ago? fucking lazy

i take back what i said, you fucking monkies is it that hard to get the op right?
i wasnt even me, i had mine ready for 751

good enough. thanks user

MP seems to always be extremely lacking in healers. suggestions for weapons?

>embed
jobcuck was right. you fucking suck at making this thread

I'd like to know what I'm giving my luck to, but good luck regardless.

you know the fucking worst/funny part? like a minute before i was going to head out i was called saying it was slow as balls so i should just relax for the night instead of coming in. then he just made it and posted it as post 750, i had mine already queued up.

If you're playing Dancer or Bard use Muramasa for the life draw. If you're using a Mage use Astral Wand. If you have White Mage do his HoF and pull for Gaia (Lifeshift) when it comes out, otherwise use the Lifeshift card from the 1st anniversary event if you pulled it.

There is a very deep joke inside that, I'm fully aware of it

its an even deeper joke when you realize you also used the old op
>comrades out real soon
cant fucking wait

Yeah if you keep looking you will find more

THANK YOU! Yes, I got it! Now I have S1C (after seven pulls, almost went to pity rate) and Cloud from my reroll. Now I can stop panicking to scrape together tickets before the banner leaves in a day or two and take my time with this game. Anyone want to do multiplayer?

>Mobius cucks help injectors
>BE Chads bully the fuck out of injectors forcing them leave the thread
the absolute state of Cuckbius

what is celestriad?

you use it to buy some things in the shop. 12 celestriad = 1 summon ticket

>thread dead again

At least we are saved from mobius op

>S1C and Cloud

That's a pretty good starting point, gratz. Now do the story chapters and Novice Hall so you can farm fodder for Cross Slash from the battle tower at the end of the month.

>mainline
>not All The Bravest
leave

>mainline
I guess you just forgot FF is the most motherfucking easy mainstream and casual JRPG saga

Member when BE was relevant?

You get them when you pull dupes. 12 can be traded in for a summon ticket and three get you an overbooster-j that let's you break the limit on your job level by one, but a more experienced player told me that wasn't worth it so more tickets it is.
Thanks! I've still got the ranger part of the novice hall to do but I'll save that until my level cap gets higher from clearing the story since those ranger cards can be used by my new legend job. Battle Tower?

Fuck.
Germany.

i gotchu family

No?

isnt it the fact that you always point out how dead or non existent it is make it alive and relevant?

I told you, I told you about the germans

the ride never ends

>wasn't this OP used literally 3 threads ago?

It's more like 2 months ago. Fucking OP refuse to copy paste the new updated one. Lazy fucker.

What a historic post

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

This is incorrect, the True Hero is not a degenerate; do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero.

MP gets discouraging when you're on a team full of people with 3 Supremes each

>BE apes get banned for cheating
>they don't make a new account to keep playing
>they give up on the game and complain they got banned for cheating
if ever there was a testament to the game's low quality, and reliance on sunk cost fallacy to keep people playing; this is it.

Who else /notpulling/ in tomorrow's LD.

I mean, it's VII, XII, and XIII, it's not like everyone's hurting for relics for those, and the chances for lucking out with gorilla warfare weapons are hilariously low and it's just better to wait for superfest on christmas.

>literally in reverse order
You can't make bait that obvious user.

I didn't notice that hammer and sickle on lilly before, what's the significance of that?
Does the bracelet on wynonna have any meaning?
And is wynonna supposed to be daphne and lilly supposed to be velma?

Learn history

>rerolling
>this is my life

probably comrades since my mommy loves that game

>it's not like everyone's hurting for relics for those

I want Cloud and Zack relics so badly. Honestly all 3 have a lot of great stuff on them even if there's a lot of outdated things too.

Fuck off, theres no guarantee they are gonna put Cloud USB on superfest

Gotta pull, my most desired relic (Tifa OSB) is on the banner and I must try no matter how slight the chances.
Someone else here always manages to get at least one anyway.
Plus, Cloud USB is sitting right there. And so is that damned Zack CSB.

I actually am dying for decent VII synergy
They have always done a terrible job making the banners appealing so I never pull on the realm
Hope I can get something nice here

I guess he is talking about the image
It was totally a coincidence, if you look at both you will see they are not remotely the same one
And the text, yeah, it was intentional too

>implying this mobius shit will last more than 3 days

Deepest fucking lore
I wonder if the drawfag is a discord stalker too, I never see him there

There were no Cloud relics featured on any banner during Super Fest 1 & 2

3/4 for Mateus U+

could use another healer.

This is Hercules isn't it?

this is golbezanon aka Edwedge isn't it?

On my way, gimme 2 min

No this is Lilly. WEW LAD

lilly???
say no more mommy I'm on my way!!

Damn, guess I missed the boat. Good luck!

>rk taking the thread

Come back mobius

Reinstalling mobius. I hope i get that cloud skin from welcome back gift.

fuck it I've been ignoring mobius posts but if you spoonfeed me I'll install and reroll for SiC

moron

How is the mobius gameplay?

samefag mobius shill faggot

yes

shit

>game"play"
LMFAO

just like the other 2 - you'll like it or hate it depending on your pulls.

Dont worrry i'll uninstall it again if i dont get that skin

This is Ramza isn't it?

Start the game, run the tutorial (you can hit skip tutorial to only have to do the first stage of it). The first time you do there will be a huge update when starting the game, it'll take a while. Auto through the first stage (hit fast forward in upper right). Once you're out of the first stage, hit the present box at the bottom and claim all the stuff. Go the shop, go to summon cards and hit the Soldier 1st Class Banner (second from the top under the starter packs). You can pull twice since you can use a combination of magicite and the couple tickets you'll have leftover from your first pull. If you pull a job, it's guaranteed to be the S1C legend job.
This is the easiest game to reroll in. If you don't get a roll you want to keep, just hit the ETC menu and then go down to reset save data. Close the app, open it and repeat as needed.

>skin
It's more than a mere "skin", retard

is it much different from the Lightning one? sure you get a few nice start of battle boosts but the real prize is the +20% skillseeds

need some meme magic bros!

>Meme magic
>Shitbius
yeah nah, go fuck yourself

If this is a pull on the S1C banner, then it's S1C. But good luck!

ebin

It's the regular Boosted summon since it has a seventh red card. The job could be anything.

the drawfag is 100% a discord stalker too bad he only stalks the same 3-4 people

thanks user downloading now

d-damnit
thanks for trying anons

welp. LV can't charm cheese the bloody moon trial like O'ZACK does. not enough damage to kill it in 2 turns.

>Cucked bu Cuckbius
LMAO, go fuck yourself

yeah he should stack more important people like Darkwolf!

No problem best of luck.
Also, I just tried MP for the first time. Some guy just nuked everything with Grand Cross before I could act. Free stuff is nice though. As a S1C, is there anything in this "limited time" MP shop I should go for?

fucking top lmao

Fuck off, you are banned

WE DID IT GAMEFAQS[/spoilers]!

That's nice, enjoy your NOT Cloud, faggot lmao

There's nothing special in the MP shop during this rotation. You'd might as well buy the crystals, though.

>reddityro
>redditog
>redditelke
>second tyro
>redditutz
>redditamza
>redditoctis
>reddituna
Out.

Damn you're right, shoulda swapped 2nd Tyro for redditarsa.

it's never a bad use of time to farm materials to buy 3* skill draws.

>mobius is downloading its fucking huge patch
>forgot to mute the game in settings, if I even had the chance, I dunno it went by fast
I'm suffering