■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JP:pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ EN:google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Vehicle Formers (until 12/6)
├ Yawarakai Boost (until 12/20)
├ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)
└ [SG] Darkness Conviction (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Majestic/Phantom Battleship (until 11/29)
├ Polytan (Bajilis series, until 12/5)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
├ Aura (until 2018/3/20)
└ Evleda (until 2018/3/20)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RUIS_MAX/status/937338240817799175
youtu.be/jFOxYQyRG1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8fJTduUQU5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch_5_x1IUA8
youtu.be/RKQQkA7Cahc
youtu.be/9D-QD_HIfjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like playing techer/ranger.

twitter.com/RUIS_MAX/status/937338240817799175

I like playing bouncer

i fucking love these

>yamato cf still in the op

anyone wanna be friends? I've leveled 4 classes to 75, grinded CFs, currently working on level cap (came back at a weird time it seems..) and done this all solo..

I have fun with it, but only because I have loads of time to waste.

Sure, ID?

Me

If you're still alive after I get off work, sure

PP is

I got a rear and leg drop from the same gold doggo during polytan. Grinded them to +10 and tried them out and with both flash guards and deband I'm untouchable.

What will happen?

Be my friend and teach me to tech tech

zondeel and smack them up with your wand, and shifta/deband everyone

Weila/Deadlion/Izane, king of tank SATK

no, become a summoner. You'll have a lot more fun than being a techer or force

GREETINGS /pso2g/. IT IS TIME. I have decided to jump into this.

Aye aye sir
Buuuut I really wasn't liking SMN much in the tutorial mission. I'll still try it again before I start leveling my mag. I'm enjoying Tech a lot so far though so I doubt I'd switch

I'm going to complete my fornis wand when the christmas cfiles are up and become god.

youtu.be/jFOxYQyRG1Q

Cursed video

youtube.com/watch?v=8fJTduUQU5E
Did this dude delete some of those nab rappy videos? I think he had more videos toying them

try it and find out, only 50 excubes to fix if it's not what you expect.

H-Hi

this loser tried making at least one of them into a rickroll-esque forced meme by deleting and reuploading it to change the URLs I think

bump for sweet dreams

This is fucking disturbing. Looks like a gigantic severed head stuck to the ceiling.

Anyone wanna do TACO with me?

ship/block

Ship2/40

Where are you? I'm waiting on the lobby

i thought you were on ship7 like me since you never stated in your original post

What a shame

What a rotten way to die

>ship 7
ayy lmomoa

>7th nemesis tact

time to do a 1/12 polytan trigger because I can't be fucked staying awake for several more hours/waiting an hour for a mpa to ill.

just go to one of the most populated blocks and shot out POLYTAN TRIGGER/ポリタントリガー

it took half an hour for one to fill (non expert matched) in b12, which is regular full currently.

>non expert
this was the main reason it didn't fill faster

for whatever reason, triggers are one of the things that people seem to almost exclusively run non expert matched.

I mean, while you stand right on that for general triggers, I've been camping polytan triggers this week and many avoid non-expert for polytan

Can someone explain to me how trigger work?
I see people saying they want to run those but what are they? And how do I get them?

DON'T FORGET TO EAT ALL YOUR DONUTS BEFORE MAINTENANCE

Quest Triggers allow you to run certain Emergency Quests any time you want. As with regular EQs, you'll generally want to run them with eleven other people for maximum efficiency. Sometimes they're given away, but generally they're purchased with Star Gems at the Treasure Shops.

Farmed Dingeki for weeks and still don't have enough badges to buy everything on the list.
Fuck you Sega.

who wants to be friends

What kind of friend?

Only if you have soloed S rank PD not as hero and have an effort symbol that isn't hero will you then be able to be my friend.

>farmed for weeks
>doesn't have enough
You're a shitter at even getting welfare currencies, you don't deserve to buy everything.

How much did you get?
I've gotten all 3 hairstyles x2.
Gotten some chip boosters for ES.
Gotten the body paint, glasses, hair extend and socks, sticker and evo device x2
Gotten both LA's.
Still have over 2k badges.

gotta love all these japs main tmg heroes

I really need a new head part

I only got about 5,000

Forgot to use polytan trigger, oopsie. I'm glad poly is dying today

>tfw only got my basalis rifle to 34
grrrr

There's one more polytan left today, if you're really lucky you can get the voltec to 100% in two runs and get the drop on the third run.

I'm at work :(

I'm new to this game, does anyone want me to use their ID for the friend system?

If you start Phantasy Star Online 2 through the Friend Invitation System, you and your friend will receive many presents!
When signing up, please enter the following details:
Your friend's Ship: Ship02:Ur
Your friend's Player ID: 12511092

how much are ship transfers

Dont leave ship 2..

A lot of people are popping triggers. If you make it before maint you should check out B11. Constant spamfest of Polytan Triggers.

So I just hit 75.
Where should I be looking for weapons/units?

i'm on ship 4. i'm considering paying you guys a visit for a week or two because i'm very lonely.

The next couple of months? Nowhere. You basically just missed the only decent sources for new weapons for newer players for a good while. Now it's just Fornis and junk.

Make a character on ship 2 first

1400AC total if you want a re-tour trip between ships. 700AC if you want to embrace the toxic shitter furry cesspool that is Ship2.
Ship 4 should have some buddies that aren't Japanese.

Oh, well I wouldn't ever advise anyone to spend money to transfer since you wont know what you'll get here. Personally I would play with you if you dont mind me being this annoying person If you have a free slot, make an alt maybe?

See ya Lilith

Nothing to do right now, just hoard some money for the next few months. Slave-NT is coming but you won't be geared to participate in farm parties.

Evleda Units from Buster Quests and the Endless Belligerence EQ. For weapons you can quickly knock out some Evleda and/or Detonation series Collection Files by spamming Buster Quests or farm Ult Naberius for Nemesis NT weapons.
Nemesis NT is the overall best weapon series right now but is only an RNG drop, so you could be farming for quite a while.

>ITT: its another people just cant ignore B1 retards and cliques that don't even affect them episode

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch_5_x1IUA8

What do you listen to while grinding?

Is Nemesis going to be remotely accessible? IIRC the drop rate boost is about to end, isn't it?

>youtu.be/RKQQkA7Cahc
>no 1* bro mpa
why am i still here

It goes another week I think. Really depends on how lucky you are and ultimately how much time you put in. You could be farming 24h a day and still not get the weapon you want to 35cap or you could spend half an hour and be done.
On the upside you have the Weila Rear Unit from there too right now, which is the best balanced unit you can have in that slot currently.

I feel like I'd just be dead weight in those farming parties though. I've just got a +35 seikaiser sword left over from another character, and some austere units+a badge 13* leg, and none of them affixed yet.

That's actually already better than what most people have. Have you seen that post with the ranger with +24 rifle and not even 60 ele launcher? Just get in there.

youtu.be/9D-QD_HIfjA
Looped

Aren't evleda weapons pretty terrible?

skipped through most of it but i wish i could have as much fun as these guys

They are very good in BQs. In other content they are still pretty okay, nothing particularly amazing, but especially for mobbing where you can make use of the PP Recovery they can easily carry their weight.
If you are new there simply isn't much accessible right now that's as easy to get and any good.

If you have that sekaiser sword use it instead of Evleda.They are around the same tier. Evleda aren't terrible but the next best thing thing to use if you can't use detonation or basilis which you have less than a day to farm. Because the rest of the CF's are pure trash.
I would recommend getting some fornis weapons during Christmas even which is tomorrow. These are bad outside of their element though.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TONAKAI MINI SUIT?

Would it be smart to buy the xion hair and resell it for 10s of millions like 2b hair?

that's a great idea.
in fact I'm going to go and buy all xion hairs under 5m now.
thanks!

Everyone is thinking the same thing probably.

It's going to take a long time for it to go up that much again since pretty much everyone that was playing during this event has it and most likely multiple extras now, but unless they decide to randomly revive it again you will make a profit in the end, so sure I guess.

>Eggman isnt fat
Is this canon?

6 hours til maint?

/r/ the eggman dancing gif where grounder says smashing or something similar to that

I cleared all the solo quests with them so they can't be that bad

Don't die