anyone that uses the phrase chase unique should be b&

just play summoner lmao it's really good

i'm going to marry uberelite!

5 facts about uberelite
shes cute
she's going to be my wife
I love her

third for no more chase uniques

we only respect alk here because he plays melee builds like a real man, not some summonershit like a soyboy

Why does everyone feel ENTITLED (entitled) to a level 100?

>that gargoyle
>cute

>Sunder
>""""""""melee"""""""""

None of the currently listed nerfs except Vaal Pact / Acuity affect anyone's build meaningfully. It hurts some cheesing and that's it. Most players care nothing about speed-clearing and the only boss with a "soft-enrage" is Shaper.
If these are the "significant" nerfs then nobody has anything to worry about. There might even be buffs to to things people didn't expect.
Now they just need to remove/nerf Immortal Call and logout macros and maybe people will take the game more seriously instead of parroting e-celebs. Noone is actually attempting to use abilities besides FotM, and when they do its because their gear (with jewels) is nearly perfect and could carry any build anyway. Devs aren't going to buff unpopular abilities when they can just nerf popular ones instead. If people aren't going to use abilities then there's no meaningful data on them besides a handful of perfectly geared players pretending to use them.
90 (technically 84) is the softcap as there are no achievements past that. Everything after is a pointless grind to fuel a handful of egos. A timesink for those with too much time and nothing else.

share build guis

Full Zeno:
Jugg+Reave+Acc

Slayer is buffed overall lol. I mean for the cost of life regen but who cares if u have overleech?

>wanting nerfs for a single player game with coop features
pathetic

At least VP will be moved so maybe it'll be just slightly better

just wanted to say I like every animeposter of poeg, kissu attack poster, depressed chihaya poster, asukafag poster and satania poster

never change you glorious bastards

>a few % more leech overall
>at the cost of massive life regen

Wow what a buff

>HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GC MINES AND MEME SPECTRES

why even play the game

this, punish logout macro cucks. men with real balls take their death and learn from their experience. fucking casual shitcrows masquerading as actual hardcore players.

>against balance
you need to leave

want or not ggg will nerf stuff anyway so whats your retard point

I feel like the dp nerf is made a lot worse with the vp nerf on top of it and people aren't looking at them together.

>90 (technically 84) is the softcap as there are no achievements past that.
wow I can reach the soft cap in less than 24 hours??

>meaningfully
Less AoE and less Damage are pretty big dips to Dark Pact. If you have a Self-cast Dark Pact build, you just got chunked pretty meaningfully.

>gay bar analogy

GGG never looks at how nerfs affect anything on a more broad scope. They nerf singular things and only look at them in a very limited scope.

>still new to the game, quickly ran through the first 3 acts to unlock SSF to play on the new league
>3 billion word patch notes
nice
who the fuck do I play though?

fact: it's literally impossible to survive the hardest game content without VP (pre 3.1), unless you hide behind summons and totems

balance towards what?

>patch notes
Oh boy, you are in for a surprise tomorrow.

How will shitcrows ever recover?

>*blocks ur path*

Who cares? It'll still work and it'll still be strong, just not meta-defining-half-the-playerbase-plays-it strong anymore. We were talking about a skill that had

1) Incredible AoE
2) Chaos damage
3) Scaled with your life

So you had this perfect feedback loop of increasing your survivability and damage at the same time with life whoring which in turn increased your survivability because of VP.

It's amazing it was actually released in its 3.0 state, but hey at least you had 4 months to abuse it.

GC came first.

Why do people think the change to leveling up to 100 matters at all? It affects the only people who care about the change (people who consistently hit 100) while negatively affecting an even SMALLER subset of players (semi-hardcore grinders who consistently hit level 90 to 95 but have never hit 100)

Great league for summoners, I’m ganna do a necro build I guess.

> Own-life-spending Dark Pact builds were dealing too much damage over too large an area, granting an already very defensive build very high clear speeds.
> own life spending
> very defensive
> no vaal pact anymore
???

Whatever you want, the changes can't affect you if you're not experienced enough to understand them. It's pointless to try to play the "best" builds right from the start anyway, find something you enjoy and learn the game first.

which is why everyone is going to be hiding behind summons and totems lmbo

Try reading a little.
>Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of small additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:
>We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of small additional experience penalties at levels 95-99
>just adjust it a bit at a time.
This is the first step. Up the top end to see how they handle it then slow the game's EXP curve down across the full spectrum.

>no new chase unique to replace atziri’s acuity

FUCK CHRIS WILSON

>scales with your life
>every life node doubles as a damage node
>oh and you don't need any auras so here's 3k mana buffer with MoM on top
Too hard for your bird brain to understand?

corvids brains are developed

imagine thinking dark pact was too good and still posting about it
>hurr i could make a mediocre character just stacking life nodes
wowowowow

Ok... and? I am addressing the only change in the patch notes. You are addressing changes you don't even know exist.

remember when they nerfed ES values on bases?
and they removed the es nodes behind CI?
and they made es not work with vaal pact?
all on the same patch because gagaga is retarded

Dark pact is dead

Did they fix animations or are they still shit?

i will surely use shock nova now

It's funny how quickly the perception of how quickly exp is gained changed over the years.

People used to group and share currency to run extremely costly level 78 maps (the equivalent of a common shaped Racecourse nowadays).

Level 77 maps (t10) were considered extremely good and a privilege to self-sustain.

Now we have maps 4 or 5 tiers higher, breaches, strongboxes, sextants, 10 times the clearspeed than before, people replacing their weapon with Brightbeak because gotta go faster!!! and people still complain when GGG tries to slow things down.

wait, it's a grill?

or is it another Cosmo Wright story?

>Fuck the top-end and then fuck the rest
>You can't bitch now cause it doesn't directly affect you!
A Jewish family did not speak out when their neighbors were taken. Nor when their family was taken. Not until they were taken.

>fuck the top end
I just addressed how they didn't fuck the top end but seeing how you sperged out instantly into retarded /pol/speak then I see that I am discussing this with a retard so I guess that's it

so what do you guys think about Mirage Archer?

I never abused it because in not unethical. I'm just saying a lot of devs, GGG included, will overnerf things with a lot of smaller nerfs or indirect nerfs to other things that the first. Death by a thousand cuts is worse than a single heavy blow.

dog bless that family

>/pol/
Wewlad.

If it's available at a low level then it's great for leveling with twinked gear. Just shoot every so often to keep it up and keep running past enemies while the mirage kills them. For endgame you can use it for curse on hit or maybe there'll be some more niche applications. I doubt it will be good as a damage link.

>I NEED TO HIT 100 GGG
>has never hit 100 before
huh

Would have been better as a buff support that lets you cast it on minions. Rangers don't lack in the screen clearing department.

>caring about level 100

Is uber or DCLara our girl?

and now they made it so you will never hit 100

only SJWs get upset about things that don't even affect them and express fake concern for the "minorities"

reach level 100 before you comment on exp changes, until then shut your reddit mouth

There is zero (0) downside to making it take longer to level up unless you value that one "reach level 90" challenge in each league that much.

uber and lara are equally our soyboy

I remember a while ago somoene suggested a support for totems that instead of placing one down you can carry it on your back, but this was for melee ones.
Looks kinda comfy desu.

>implying Mathil is not ourgirl

>you now need 105% MORE xp to get to 100 from 95

desu the closest I got to 100 was 97 and I died twice about halfway through it then cried and gave up.

I still want a Trap throwing Totem you drag behind you on a cart.

>died twice
>twice

one word
GRIM
DAWN

The first death tilted me.

tfw alk is going to burn out on playing sunder for the 10th time and won't win the race to 100 this time

>paying for bideogames

>When you're actually more excited for a fucking HEARTHSTONE Expansion than Path of Exile

this image should explain that user to you

the manifesto post on reddit has already 1700 comments in 5 hours @_@

but that's four words

That's 17 letters.

guys
warframe won

guys whats the best build in 3.1?

>still caring about actiblizzard

Golemancer

weak, if they dropped sunder nerfs it would have 5k in 9 different threads

>totem termination
fund it

whats the best league starter for abyss?

>>but were okay with it taking a small hit, given its dominance over the 3.0.0 ladders.

So should I expect a logout macro ban soon? It also dominates the ladders.

just play warframe

>Nerf VP
>Then nerf Dark Pact

why though

why even have the option to self-cast it if they're clearly just going to push it overwhelmingly towards "skeles only"

Cleave Glad

fire nova mines

sunder slayer

I stopped caring about all their games. Then I heard about Dungeon Run for H$ and decided it's definitely worth a try.
NEVER give them money.

>>but were okay with it taking a small hit, given its dominance over the 3.0.0 ladders.

So should I expect a flask ban soon? It also dominates the ladders.

slayer is dead dude no one is playing that

play warframe yea

tell me sunder will be ok
i just like groundpounding really fast desu

The leech + life regen is legitimately what made Slayer fun to play. A nice alternative to vaal pact.

>summons and totems
The two most boring game play styles. Yay....