youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ
>Story trailer (lots of spoilers)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U

>Confirmed for being merely the tip of the iceberg
twitter.com/sorayasaga/status/935149626004447232

>XB2 FAQ
pastebin.com/qaauPV2F

>Xenoblade 2 'Info' Doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

A lot of people got their copies already so caution is advised.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>got agate on zeke
OH BABY

FUCK YOU BRENT

I got one eyepatch loli. How do I get the other?

Here, you need to fall off the ledge on the ground just below.

You raise her affinity then you eventually unlock the quest for her sister.

How many hours have you been playing and how many overdrives have you found?

Any one recall seeing "Bafoo Crustip: in Mor ardain? I have to kill them for Pyra's affinity

What is favorite post battle banter? I love the Nia and Kora one. Kora is fucking hilarious

How high does her affinity have to be? I'm already at level 4 and I didn't see any new quests.

I'm early on, is there only a few sidequests? I'm taking it slow with this one doing em all. I remember drowning in them in the other 2 games because I hated them.

Rex's lance skillset sucks, is Zeke's any better?

This post serves a purpose in informing you that you can get rare Core Crystals from chests in Tiger Tiger.

No idea just going off what someone said last thread.

Why isn't this fish showing up for the Greedy Monster Quest? I've salvaged like 20 times. Does it appear at a certain time??

Is there really NO FUCKING WAY to copy your save of the game onto another profile and use that to abuse opening core crystals????

>fast traveling to Torigoth after each sidequest because it's the only town where I can find the Inn

kinda want to replace Rex with Zeke when I get him.

I've been putting a healer blade on each character, and then two of whatever role I want (except for Nia, where I have two healers and an ATK). So I would probably put Pandy/Vess/some ATK blade). Or is he more of a tank?

No.

>not just freeing a rare blade and regaining them on the other party member

You start getting more as you progress, I'd advise you level up your blade's affinities.

He is a burst damage type of attacker. I never tried a pseudo offensive tank in this game, but considering how mobs are particularly dangerous later on, you really want a dedicated tank, because the tank blade modifier is that important, and being unable to switch blade out of fear of being one/two shot isn't really an appealing option.

Never thought of that, and there's a spot where you can farm rare crystals and items that you can sell to get boosters

What's the glowing blue circle do? benefits of doing it on 1st, 2nd or 3rd hit and does special benefit from what hit you use it on?

excellent, so I'll just make him a damage doer

nice trips

The blue circle indicates you canceled the attack/art/blade switch properly.

Recharges special gauge (your special icon) by 0.625 tiers if you do it properly on the 3rd hit. 0.625. The progression is 0.25, 0.375, 0.5, 0.625 special recharge for not cancelling, cancelling the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, respectively. You want to cancel the 3rd wherever possible because specials are the core of the blade combo / elemental orb / chain attack system

Shameless plug to battle / blade / mechanics faq pastebin, pls hate:
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

are we the best general on Veeky Forums?

>Gramps sharing embarassing stories about Rex as a kid
>"Remember that time monsters attacked and you pissed yourself Rex?"
>Rex says something like "come on you don't want to hear about that Pyra"
>"Actually I kind of do"
Pyra is into some kinky shit.

Thanks!

Give it a week, it'll become shit soon enough.

Where's Ursula's heart to heart?

Man playing as Nia with Boreas is styling as fuck. It was worth using that overdrive.

Now what will I do when I get some more waifu blades to use? How can I abandon gigantic little girl kirby laser?

I got five elemental orbs on this unique driver right outside of Fonsett. I was about to use what would've been the biggest chain attack I've ever done when I knocked the guy off the side (killing him instantly)

fookin ell man

That happened me thrice in this game. I don't get why so many unique monsters are close to a cliff and are prone to fall for their deaths.

I'm not even sure if you can claim the potential rare core if you do a rematch at their stone.

>Get to chapter 4
>Read up about Overdrive Protocols
>There's only a few in the game
>You can't get any more
>Immediately turn the game off

Well it was fun while it lasted. That is one oversight that my autism cannot forgive.

So apparently it's mentioned in some battle dialogue that Vandham had a son who died. (and Rex and Poppi both remind Vandham of him)

>first rare crystal
>torpeedo tits mcgee

posting again for the helluva it

boosters actually worked too

What element is Kasane?

I have a feeling that Pyra and Rex are not going to get together in the end. Someone tell me i'm wrong.

Just met Zeke.

That is interesting, because Rex also had a big burly mentor who died.

Kasandra you mean? Dark.

I'm guessing that's her localized name. But yeah.

I'm not at the end of the game, but I get the feeling that Pyra is going to have to sacrifice herself at the end for some reason.

>Jack of all trades classes are unoptimal pieces of shit yet again
Why is this allowed?
If you're not simply running 3 Master Fighters/Healers/Warriors or some combination of those 3 then you're doing it wrong.

Anyone? I've seen a few people that posted having the rare blade qt you get from this already.

>get beneath desert land city, see rare myramidon dude, try to lure him where there's ground below
>Tora and Nia decide to go sky diving first
Yeah donno what they were thinking in this one. No idea how you're supposed to face him on a tiny catwalk; if you do, how you're supposed to get his loot

As long as you are in the right spot, it should eventually appear. Have you tried using Golden cylinders?

Do you have the info purchased? Are you salvaging in the right place? It isn't the one closest to the spawn, it is past the gate area.

If so, just keep salvaging. I used Gold Cylinders if that matters.

yeah it sucks, since what blade you get is literally lottery

The compass is the most infuriating part of this game. You can't find anything even remotely off of the beaten path...

Oh good, torpedo tits was just a rare blade. I thought from how much it was being spammed in /v/ it was some big spoiler bomb image like with Elma in XBC2 And her real form..

How are boosters useful? I use 5 of them whenever I max out in a category but just get a common blade. I've been fucking around in chapter 2 and probably have gone through fifty common core crystals and I've only gotten 2 Rare blades out of them all.

>sci-fi New York is at the bottom of the Cloud Sea

Aw shit nigga what the fuck

I'm so used to spoilers just being used for memes that I aways just mouse over them and end up getting actually spoiled.

Man this quest really forces the feels to make people use both on their team.

The really thing that fucks you over is the fact that the terrain is extremely three dimensional. In the original game, that wasn't really an issue. And XBC2 compensated with the follow ball.

I'm a very serious man when it comes to my spoilers

Hey fucker spoilers!

How do you unlock the second part of that quest? I did the first one already.

Is it so hard for you dips to hide potential spoilers?

Fucks sake, use common sense for this shit.

Do you guys rely on your party for driver combos or just do it alone. I feel like the AI never links their breaks/topples right.

I am right now, at this very moment going to use my one and only Overdrive on Kora so that she goes over to Nia.
Anybody want to talk me out of it?

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Spoilers, and please respond to this with spoilers
In the last thread I saw a screenshot that looked a lot like the nopon dude using Pyra's blade, was I just seeing things or is that real?
What's the deal with that?

don't

>Rex gets new clothes at the end of Chapter 6
>Its even more stupid looking than his original outfit
jesus fuck man, put your act together

>that heart to heart moment when Pyra learns how to be moe

You mean Blushy Crushy.

I wish heart to heart scenes were also in the theater option. Alas, it is only the story cutscenes.

Why the fuck did you say that, now I'm having doubts, you should have just ignored me so I went through with it and then had remorse AFTER I saved the game.
It's not fucking fair I've been sat here for like 3 hours contemplating what to do.

Kora without a doubt pairs better with Nia than Rex, we can all agree on that at least, right?

How do I level up the BRAVE, JUSTICE etc stats?

I've been burning through boosters like candy.

Rex is a better character than Shulk

I've used about 7 Gold and 13 regular with nothing to show for it. I already purchased the info too.

No.

just get every other rare blade, release her, then roll her with nia

Check your common blades and their affinity graphs. If a node has an idea stat circle over it, then unlocking that affinity node will give a permanent +1 to that idea stat of the driver the blade is bonded to.

>The Titan Scholar
That's an example of the compass being utter garbage. Anyone know where to find him in Uraya?

Does this ACTUALLY work? Like has it been confirmed that you can reroll shit you've previously had if you release them?

Rex should always be using a fist weapon because of how unreliable the ai is at healing. Being able to make some more potions is always useful.

because of story spoiler reasons

I finished the quest but I don't remember what bit your asking about.

I need to find a Nopon who's on his way to Garfont.

Rode the slide to the two chests, the white one is already fucking open, what gives?

>fighting same level mobs
>time after time after time a flying mob 20+ level above me gets aggro'd

I wish you could pull mobs better. They dont follow you far.

Guy who had the knife already opened it.

boosters just effect the element, it's heavily indicated because it changes the little aura around your crystal in the menu

i used two to get Dahlia

So to anyone who's completed or nearly completed the game. Any word on how many rare crystals or overdrives you can collect?

Are they a finite amount in the world, or are there late game enemies that drop them?

If anyone doesn't know how the element system works the elements only connect to one other element.

Use fire against water. Use water against fire. You are only penalized for using the same type of element. If the little icon shows water use water against it because he's strong to fire. When an elemental orb is pulsating during the team combo it means that the character has the element equipped that is strong against the orb. A fire orb will pulsate when you have a water weapon and it will target the fire orb when used.

I think it works alright, give Tora an instant aggro accessory or deck poppy out with one.

Can I call a lady thicc?

Rare crystals can be farmed indefinitely.
I don't think you can farm overdrives though, they aren't REALLY an item like any other that you find in the world, you always get a special pop-up when given an overdrive and that worries me. I think they may be finite.

Gave me Zeboim vibes.

dumb question the game doesnt explain 10 hours in.

the higher justice and courage stats I have, does that make the core blade draws stronger?

how do i find out everyones favor pouch items?

overdrives are listed as 1/99 so there's a good chance you can farm them endgame. If they were limited they would show exactly how many there are like how there are 6 pouch upgrades and 11 nopon trove items

That work for a couple yards but I want to get them further away from an area.

Someone please help, this is driving me nuts.

I want you to be correct.

oh sweet summer child