first for RATE THE EXPANSION NOW THAT WE'VE SEEN ALL CARDS

First for ben brodes cock cumming in my steaming boyhole

I don't even want to be competitive, gimme memes

I hope I unpack Rin and Todwaggle in my 150 packs

SHRIEKY
SHROOM

>they actually did it
THE MADMEN

what do you think it's on-play sound is?
REEEEEEEEE

>Dude what if we let you invest 41 mana to destroy your opponent's deck
>Yeah that doesn't sound like complete fucking garbage that will never be useful ever

user we all know it's gonna be played by druids way more

>all cards have to be competitive
you realize that even if they tried to make all cards competitive they wouldn't be right?

only card in the game that plays at max volume of your system despite what your volume is set to

aggro druid dies in 4 month whereas all the relevant hunter cards have at the very least 16 months in them

Lots of fatigue matches with control lock end up just hero power do nothing until someone has to play a card. It's a very good card if the meta supports that kind of warlock. Pros will use with bans for bad matchups/strongest decks. It's not supposed to be the greatest plays every turn and get done as fast as possible. It just lets you keep playing cards and forcing them to waste cards without costing you anything and you dont have to float 8 mana every turn waiting for fatigue to force plays.

are there games/programs that do that? play at your max volume regardless of what it currently is?

its a one card engine, you can splice it in any control deck for zero investment and it can win some matchups for you

Guys, guys, I'm freaking out over here.... could no minion hunter actually be good???

Think about it. What's priest vulnerable too? Getting rushed down or otk'd. The only class that can reliably otk them before getting pingged to death themselves is mage, that's not changing but as for rush down that's pretty much tempo rogue's job right now. In the new set though priest is getting duskbreaker and psychic scream to shit on minion based decks but that stuff doesn't do shit if you don't play minions!

All spell/weapon hunter everything to the face! rip priest nice psychic scream fagduin!

yes i think thats called a virus

I'm going to make a The Darkness deck and you can't fucking stop me

most of the spells you'll be forced to play in that deck wont do anything in the priest matchup, you're just playing bad spells to make some underwhelming synergies work

it might be relevant once msog rotates out tho, I swear to god that fucking set cant be gone soon enough, what an awfull expansion

If priest psychic screams any minion to your deck those cards just stop working.

Seriously, Mean street's cancer is on the level of naxx, black rock and gvg.

Would it work in mill? Brode implied it would, but Team 5 doesn't understand their own game, and I'm pretty sure beneath the grounds didn't work.

if by working you mean "can you activate it in mill", the answer is yes. However, it's just a big dumb dude, and mill doesnt give the opponent's any target for removals so as soon as it pops it's toast.

However, I think it fits nicely in a mill/miracle hybrid I've been thinking of with the new cards, so I'll just jam it up in there why not

>black rock
what was cancer about block rock? patron? pleb

thaurissan, blackwing corruptor, quick shot, flamewaker, imp gang boss, lava shock...
If you dont think blackrock mountain had some of the least fun, more powerfull tempo and combo cards in the entire history of hearthsone you're fucking stupid

Milling doesn't equal drawing. No cards that have the same effect "When drawn etc" work when milling occurs.
It's the same reason why you can't deck yourself using roll the bones or whatever that card is called in a deck full of deathrattles.

Know what they should've done for Dungeon Run?
Added a PvP mode.
>Unlimited tries, wins count towards the 3 wins for 10 gold bonus
>Clearing it as each of the 8 classes gets you an additional card back

That's a shame, but I figured that would be the case. Guess you could meme it in Dead Man's Hand or some stupid shit.

FUN EMPLOYMENT WAS THE BEST

>anything nice
>from blizzards

>8 classes
Confirmed, Hunter doesn't exist in K&C.
To be fair, Dungeon Run already looks pretty fun.

It's an auto-include in any Hunter deck that plays minions, Druids have Enchanted Ravens already and will probably play it- proportionately it will be seen more in Hunter but more people will probably be playing Aggro Druid I guess

Can someone help me work out why team 5 gave warrior a strictly worse ogre brute?

>same stats and cost
>can't choose WHEN to attack, which is huge
>less likely to hit what you want

What sense does this make? Shouldn't it be better or have some kind of upside, because it's a class card and to set it apart?

sure, but they made sure you had literally no in-game incentive to play them

Fun is a pretty big incentive.

but they've literally said that they refuse to directly support Hunter being good

warrior cant have good minions, it's a rule

not really when the game has been turned into a job by the daily grind, and not doing that grind puts you behind on your goals

well then they fucked up cause hunter is gonna be good

Taunt Druid will be tier 1 after rotation

>tfw they print an unnerfed reprint of NEET in Forest after the rotation wipes out their combo potential

Not happy about Roach going but there has to be a light at the end of this tunnel

They gave Druid a Sen'jin Shieldmasta with 1 extra HP, but it can't attack unless you have 3 armor.
They gave Rogue a slightly worse Ice Block.
They gave Shaman a Flame Lance with cost 2 Overload 3.
Etc.

Umm... hearthbabs?

strawpoll.me/14551286 WAIFU POLL

>Thaurissan didn't enable cool combos
>combo decks aren't fun

They don't even let us draft arena decks for the purpose of playing with friends.

>Don't care about rest of game, just want a fun solo experience, which Adventures aren't because you need to bring your own cards
>Dungeon Run is exactly that
>When I've had my fill, stop playing
Wow.

post sissies in chastity

Remastered

Alright fuck it, i preordered

inb4 dogshit leggos and 4 of the same epic

fungal is S tier in wild for naga and aviana combos

sniff me

All the cards have been revealed? Where can I see em?

hearthpwn.com/guides/3468-kobolds-catacombs-hearthstones-seventh-expansion

>Hunter is going to be good

the 1/3 is nice but literally none of the pressing issues of the deck have been solved, the 4 mana spell can't even hit FACE although it will be run

>why not just play nzoth in control mage

the shit I read on this general I fucking swear

Thanks m8

the only pressing issue of the deck is consistency, and those two cards do exactly that, push consistency to the point where it can keep up with other tempo decks

Uh, yeah, but those are all explainable. Evasion and ice block aren't in the same class, so differences are understandable. Druid taunt guy at least HAS a give and take relationship to senjin. The shaman card costs 2 instead of 5 and is a different class.

This isn't the same thing. Why does a CLASS CARD have the same stats as a NEUTRALCARD(which it could already choose to use if it wanted to) but has only downsides as the difference?

Can't be frozen.

>That new scorpion mech
>Eggs
>Other deathrattle cards
>Kathrena, cubes, and highmane
Deathrattle hunter is on the menu

oh boy
well I'm not looking forward to the next 4 months of druid domination

Yes he can. He won't attack if he's frozen.

>it's rare
AHHHHHH

It can attack twice, maybe? It's possible the attack at the start of the turn is extra. Like, the other card that has a triggered attack has no attack limit (Dredd)

>3d

it doesnt, brode confirmed it

that's literally not the only problem with Hunter, it just doesn't do broken stuff like other midrange decks can and is more susceptible to aoe than the others (even though Hunter is meant to be the Deathrattle class, rip)

not to mention a lack of superior comeback/re-flood mechanics compared to Rogue, Zoo, and Paladin to give an example

nonetheless I always start every xpac testing Hunter, my favorite class, so I'll try a Secret Hunter with 8 mana recruit bitch and see what happens, the Spellstone is easily the best card they printed for Rexxar

>blizzard said the weapons would have varying effects so as to not make oozes completely invalidate all the weapons.

Yet, the only weapon you don't want to destroy is the druid one, and arguably the paladin one. The hunter is also the only battlecry so destroying it just destroys the weapon and no special effects. I see the first few weeks being ooze heavy until everyone gets tired of getting oozed and trying to make the shitty weapons work. It looks like the "legendary" weapons are going to quickly go the way of the quests, useless except for 1 or 2.

Because they have no fucking idea what they're doing. Hunter is proof of that.

Nice argument, I learned a lot.

You leave the Mage one up because they'll hit Fatigue in

please name the reflood mechanic of tempo rogue please and how it's supposedly not as susceptible to board clears

the difference between 5 and 6 health is a huge deal, that card is underrated

please name the deathrattle cards a control mage deck would run without hurting it's own gameplan

>x1 Pyros
>x1 Anomalous
>x2 Shimmering Tempest (Optional)
>x1 N'Zoth

There. A way better board fill than that garbage 3/3 body that summons textless dragons and Anomalous heals you if you're in Lich form.

>Fireball

>anomalus
>pyros
>good

are you pretending to be retarded

>comeback SLASH reflood

It's undeniable that Rogue has an easier time working its way back onto the board

mages will just fill their deck with scrolls of wonders from the random bullshit spell generation so they can cast 3 flamestrikes a turn.

peep this OC senpai

would you pick it in arena?

>everything else

so why don't you name what rogue class cards that hunter can't run help them achieve this please

>Tune into kripp
>He's constantly coughing and dying
It looks like the soyboy life isn't for everyone

Pyros is decent at worst though, it was genuinely a good card in Secret Mage in Un'Goro due to the meta

you should unironically kill yourself

god no

Elemental Control Mage is the best of it's class.
The only reason you don't know about this is because the archetype isn't in the meta due to OTK garbage dominating currently.

Mimic Pod + Minstreal, even Sprint you were holding while waiting Prep.

Hunter still has no card draw.

No, it doesn't, it was confirmed to only attack once. Once the ability triggers it's done attacking, unless it gets windfury somehow. Even then ogre is better.

Seriously, it's truly a mystery.

>>pyros
>>good

Yeah 3 minions in one with elemental and N'zoth synergy. Why would Control Mage want to run cards that are basically like multiple cards in one, am I right?

so cards that tempo rogue doesnt run are cards that help it currently dominate the ladder, I see
thanks for clearing that up for me

the value is insignificant when the card is negative tempo, but I wouldnt expect this general to understand that

It's ok, your shill's feelings aren't hurt so you don't need to be offended for him.

are you trolling? Vilespine, Backstab, SI:7, superior access to pirate support, tools to play elementals for anti-aggro, etc...

Do you not understand why Rogue is a good tempo deck and Hunter is a bad tempo deck in the current meta?

Pyros. And...

Shieldbearer.

>wojakposting

I unironically hate the retarded feels guy meme. Feels guy is already cancer, but with the absolute MOUNTAIN of "small brain" ones, it's nauseating seeing it literally everywhere.

>2 mana 2/2
>6 mana 6/6
>10 mana 10/10
>Negative tempo

You are objectively wrong, but I wouldn't expect a netdeck child like you to understand.