Not buying litecoin right now

>not buying litecoin right now
You missed the dip, but it's not too late. Get on the rocket before it gets Segwit and we go the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Litecoinchina/litecoin-global-roundtable-resolution-001-2017-c67b729bc06d
coindesk.com/litecoin-miners-back-plan-support-segwit-blockchain-upgrade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying i didn't buy the dip
Excited, tbqh

moonmission already starting bbi
dont get left behind fags

>inb4 chinks decide to short again and crash the market with a single tweet

Glad i bought when it was low
Im in it for the long run

this reeks of pump and dump
sell soon lads

its rising nicely again and this is even without segwit, dont say we didnt warn you when you get left behind

If you guys missed the reason for this bump:
medium.com/@Litecoinchina/litecoin-global-roundtable-resolution-001-2017-c67b729bc06d

You can also check @SatoshiLite in Twitter :)

Yeah it's pretty much guaranteed now.

what price will it reach?

Difficult to say of course.
It stood at more than 30 USD once, it wouldn't surprise me if it reached similar levels again.

theres nothing guaranteed. chinks are jews on steroids.

ΒΌ of a bitcoin

Yeah nothing's for sure. But even if you don't plan on holding, there will probably be a pump when segwit gets confirmed when you can sell and make a nice profit.

Oh I thought you were talking about the price. Segwit will pass, because it costs Jihan too much to keep blocking it. The smart thing would be to stop it for a while thus crashing the price, buy low and the let it pass and make a profit.

Jihan and/or Bitmain was in the roundtable, so there's also that.

given that charree ree just handed the reigns of litecoin to a bunch of chinks i dont see how activating segwit (which won't be used for anything because no one uses litecoin) is bullish for anything but bitcoin.

Yeah absolutely.

Litecoin has a pretty good and established reputation as Bitcoin's little brother. Combined with Segwit and the adoption of technology made possible by Segwit it will probably see more widespread adoption.

you are right user, see you there.
>pic related

coindesk.com/litecoin-miners-back-plan-support-segwit-blockchain-upgrade/

it's not mooning anytime soon, people dont trust chinks anymore.

it had that reputation, now ethereum is the solid no.2 and litecoin has faded into obscurity as the china coin, which is awful from a pr perspective. just look at how any news of china trying to control anything sends the price/outlook down on bitcoin.

segwit opens up the possibility of usage on litecoin, but i dont see anyone jumping to litecoin just to use segwit, in the same way that 4x the tx capacity hasnt seen anyone jump ship from bitcoin due to slow confirmations. like i said, if anything this is great news for bitcoin as litecoin is doing all the deployment and non-testnet testing for it.

It is great for bitcoin as well, that's true. Litecoin lost some of its luster compared to its heydays, but it still has a good reputation. People and companies know it's not a shitcoin and will prefer it over newer cryptocurrencies. I'd compare it to Nokia: not the giant it once was, but it certainly has a good reputation and a lot of potential for growth. Its reputation will be boosted further with capable aditions to its dev team, like one bitcoin dev who said he'd join litecoin if segwit got adopted.

Those digits.
Checked and Kek'd.

>t. SatoshiLite

50% of litecoin is controlled by the 0.01% so good luck with that.

It was a good buy when it was stable and didn't move. I actually sold at $12.

It's going on coinbase this weekend