docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ

>DLC access:
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html

>Build planner:
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations:
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/KgVUkyd.jpg
-Gem farming, lost/uncanny weapons, and runes spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-2nd gem farming spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-SFRCs & FDs: i.imgur.com/yRxbVsN.png (if you want early T3 runes, wheel, chikage, or burial blade)

>PVE & PVP - Spelunking/sinister chalices:
-Spelunks happen. Join em. Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders.
-Sinister chalice race on Friday at 6pmET/11pmUTC (if enough show, spelunks otherwise)
-Race rules & signup: docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/E8zcBcQ.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas

First for the Queen

Thanks, you ruined the thread.

death to all vilebloods

Perfectly relatable if you tried locking on like me. Honestly it is just disgusting how bad that boss is with lock on, and its not even about him being too big, but rather him initiating his attacks way too close to you. Like, sometimes that faggot will NOT attack unless you are right under him and you can fucking kite him around in circles for minutes. I learned how to fight him but I still hate that fag, especially since he stole a music theme from a much better boss.

xth for I can't decide on a build

>when should you start the dlc?
Ideally, for a new player, end of the game, since it's pretty tough otherwise and you'll want your endgame stats and upgraded weapons for it. Really, you can start it right after beating the second required boss, but that's only for big dicks.

Anyone want to help with Ludwig? Just need to get him done. PW is 0079.

What would a Bloody Crow of Cainhurst build look like?

>password
My /m/an. Ringing in a sec.

50 BLT, 50 SKL, 99 VIT with three clockwise runes

I just hate that guy with and without lock on. Like you said, kiting around him to punish his leg is just so unpredictable and annoying. Seriously fuck that guy.

it's like a Wile E Coyote short

50 Blt and 15 Arc for Old Boner. 50 Skl optional

Ringing at Micolash because why not?

PW: bbg

Got my beckoning bell ringing now. Thanks in advance!

Where you ringing at? I'm by the fog door.

I want to make this cute eldritch creature in BB
Her primary forms of attack are tentacles and big padlock keys
what build to I give her

I am as well. I've got my beckoning bell ringing. Do you need to fight him as well?

What the fuck is that

>tentacles
Arc

>big padlock keys
wat

Don't know why this is taking so long. The password is just 0079 with no quotes or periods or anything right? Where exactly are you ringing at?

It's the Silver Key from Lovecraft myth
A gateway for great ones to pass through

Sadly the tentacle hands weapon also requires you to grow a massive broccoli/mushroom thing on your head, but there is also a tentacle weapon spell and a severed wriggling middle finger of an eldritch god weapon, so you can compensate with that.
My advice, however, is to just make a broccoli build and keep jacking off to eldritch lolis in your spare private time. You wont make decent face sliders anyway, trust me. Many tried and failed, and were subjected to merciless bullying as a result.

Are you the guy that couldn't do Moon Presence last night

Thank you, Hibiki. Appreciate the hand!

the silver key was not about an animu loli

Correct 0079, no periods, quotations, nothing. I'm right in front of the boss room. I can press X and walk in to fight him. Bloodborne can take a while to connect to other players sometimes. It's weird in that regard. Not sure why.

Is there one of those tier lists but for pve instead?

I am not. I have all 3 1/3 Umbilical Cords, so I can fight him when I get to that point.

yes, it goes like this:
my weapon>shit>your weapon

T-Thanks.

>Get wrapped up in Darkest Dungeon
>Tab out to find a new thread has come
>Vileposting right out the gate
I've brought shame upon the Martyr. Forgive me.

Also PURGE FILTH

Making her look like a proper loli is something I'm willing to part with because BB has no sliders for height and beyond that I'm painfully aware how hard it is to make a cute girl in this game and making one excessively young that doesn't look like crap isn't the slightest bit easy. Hell getting a girl to smile without their mouth and jaw becoming the shit of nightmares is bad enough by itself.

>he thinks such silly notions matter when Japan exists

Are you ringing your Beckoning Bell or Small Resonant Bell?

ok so since ludwig user looks like a bust does anyone else have any co-op they want to do

Small Resonant Bell. I just relogged to see if that makes any difference.

I know sometimes that can help. When me and my friends play sometimes we have to close the application entirely then reload and we'll connect within 30 seconds. I'll close the application and re-log. Give me like 30 seconds.

>getting a girl to smile without their mouth and jaw becoming the shit of nightmares is bad enough by itself
what a lovely out of context quote

Man, I wish we had a character builder like the one in Dragon's Dogma or Dragon's Dogma Online.
Anyway, good luck. You are definitely gonna need it.

See, not sure why that works, but it does. We immediately connected after closing the application and re logging. Thanks for the help! You guys fucked him to death!

>mfw the only person who actually responded to you in the thread
>got cucked by "you guys"
>"you guys" as in multiple summons

I replied too but I didn't get summoned
very slow night

Kind of want to rush through ludwig at a relatively low level (40). Anyone want to come? Password will be bbg
I'm okay at keeping myself alive

Sure. Which lamp you starting at?

What weapons are actually good for a quality build, and I guess what the proper stat allocation would be

I'm at the chapel already. Currently ringing.

lolifags need to swing from the gallows

Sachiko is favtually on the frontpage of this website, and Keksandra was there before her.
Give it up, my man.

>go back to Iosefka's after the Blood Moon to kill the impostor and take her cord
>in the dead silence of the clinic you can hear Mergo crying
Spoopy

Quality doesn't exist in the sense of the Souls games, having an even split for Str and Skl is pointless. Even for something like LHB or Stake Driver, the only weapons where it's split exactly, you'd get better returns on a conventional Str for HAs, or conventional Skl for viscerals.
Don't do it. Just take the standard 50 Str and convert weapons with HAs.

Holy shit I forgot nearly everything about that fight
Thanks for the help

>22:22:22

if you can't handle the heat, stay outta old yharnam

Chalice dungeons are the shittiest most boring things in the game

Have a bad farming run?

why does chickage trigger anons so much

unzipping is so fun

Thank you for your opinion, user. We'll keep it with the others.

Starting dlc right after vicar is just boring. You have no damage and it takes too much time even to kill a regular doggo. You may dash like a god, but it won't make you to kill faster.

I don't even want to play the game because of them
fucking lords of the fallen tier

it's a katana, aka, weeb trash

Alright well take a break and get back out there those 27.2's are waiting!

It's a Fromsoft game, aka, weeb trash

I was just trying to avoid having two builds being the same. I have str/arc (mainly arc) blackman, BLT edgeboi, and str cannibal manface woman. Wanted to do pure skill redhead and old man quality, but I guess I'd need to think of something else

What are your favorite builds and weapons? Mine is probably full arcane with converted weapons, usually... saws.

Str/Arc or Str/Blt. Str/Arc being my main that everyone knows me by.
Although as of recently I've been using my str/blt more

i wish gems weren't a part of the game

Forgot to include weapons in my post lol
For weapons I really enjoy using a fire church pick on my str/arc. It's versatile as heck thanks to the moveset and absolutely destroys beasts (which is great since Loran is my favorite chalice to spelunk)
Bloodletter is obviously another favorite. Great moveset, insane damage, nice reach, and it's decently fast. All around good weapon.
I also enjoy using the bowblade for enemies at distance (usually targeted with monocular) and the Chad Cannon.
Chad Cannon is such a fun weapon especially when BMA'd for invasions lol.
Also works for killing packs of pthus that are following roaming ritekeepers

Str/Arc and Blt/Arc, I love having lots of weapon variety. Str/Skl is fun too, but I end up missing my Tools. I love pretty much every weapon, BB really makes each one satisfying to use.

anyone want to do shadows? pass is bbg, at stairs before the fog gate

>you'd get better returns on a conventional Str for HAs, or conventional Skl for viscerals.
I dunno, Ludwig's Holy Blade with 50 STR / 50 SKL and 3 watchers gems absolutely destroys. It seems even stronger than a 50 BLT bloodletter with three 31% blood gems. The scaling and damage for that weapon is too good

thanks

Some newb questions coming in:

Is there a point besides 'seeing and hearing more spooky shit' in stacking insight? It seems that high insight just fucks you over later in the game.

Why is sending people to the clinic seemingly more useful than 'saving' them?

If I go BT I just shoot shit a lot until I get that katana?

>Is there a point besides 'seeing and hearing more spooky shit' in stacking insight? It seems that high insight just fucks you over later in the game.
Not really.
>Why is sending people to the clinic seemingly more useful than 'saving' them?
Because blood lol
The exception is the two blood maiden NPCs
>If I go BT I just shoot shit a lot until I get that katana?
You do well at the game and stack vit. You can get the chikage immediately after vicar so it's it too far into the game.

>Is there a point besides 'seeing and hearing more spooky shit' in stacking insight? It seems that high insight just fucks you over later in the game.
Once you reach the endgame you can buy Blood Rocks for 60 insight (used for upgrading weapons to +10). Other than that there's not much reason to stack it very high.

>Why is sending people to the clinic seemingly more useful than 'saving' them?
Arianna and Adella's blood is a pretty neat item for when you need to clutch a boss fight and you're out of vials. And the old lady's free sedatives are always nice to have. If you don't care about that then just fuck their shit up. Actual spoiler though: Arianna's questline gives you a major story item. There are other ways to get it though.

>If I go BT I just shoot shit a lot until I get that katana?
Sort of. Your guns won't really do enough damage to kill things reliably until you get late game gems and +9 or 10 the guns. Just upgrade any basic starter weapon to +3 and it'll carry you through the early game even without raising STR/SKL any. It gets a lot easier when you finally get the Chikage.

If you haven't finished your first playthrough yet you better leave now before I spoil the fact that Eileen is the Wet Nurse and the Chapel Dweller is Oedon.

If you want BT build - after Vicar rush to Cainhurst and ring someone to pull you through Logairus. He is really tough for lowlvl characters.

ringing at absolute madman password bbg
bullying encouraged

micolash? booting up, and wait for 2 if you get that silent fucking ninja

hurry up user there's more than 2 people here tonight that don't post

Is str/vit a bad build or can I go this route and not get fucked in the ass later on? It's my first time playing BB

Im ringing in front if the fog. Did you get 2?

I got one and waited awhile, assumed it was you, sorry user
if it makes you feel better the other guy died to ACB and I had to finish it alone
If you want we can do Amygdala I just have to do the run to her

Do you mean you want me to ring at lamp or fog?

at the fog, I'll tell you when
then let me know if you get summoned

a hoonter must hoont

It's ok. you may gen all the good str weapons early. Good skl and blt weapons are endgame, and for arc you must know where to get gems.

I'm there and ringing

Me too!

What's the best build to just keep playing forever? 50 arc with base str/skl requirements for all weapons?

>trying to shoot the church cannon without enough bullets in front of /bbg/ anons
ahh I'm gonna stop playing forever

>not posting about how you missed all those shots
Anything else? I love fucking up ng bosses with the bow

>all those shots
I only shot the thing twice and the first time it hit it just did 10 damage
I'm considering doing bribri and I'll post again if I do
thanks again user

I also need to kill ebby. beckoning with bbg now for it

spelunk????

everyone ready for BB2 announcment this week?
I'm pretty hyped. I hope it sticks to the victorian era knights and castles age, but a cyberpunk would also be pretty cool if they pull it off.

>wanting a sequel

That hasn't worked out nearly as well as just more spiritual successors.

>everyone ready for BB2 announcment this week?