obsproject.com
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/44100hertz/status/937935679094513664
bitbucket.org/44100hz/yolk/commits/all
academic.oup.com/humrep/article/21/6/1618/724374
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Progress!

I honestly feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have a rift and won't get to experience Oculus Dash tomorrow.

Enjoy your 2d monitors, lads.

Make agreements on that stuff before hand. It's one thing if someone just gets tired of it and quits, but if people are pissy about making money then that should have been worked out before you started working together.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

day 5 of...something

twitter.com/44100hertz/status/937935679094513664

bitbucket.org/44100hz/yolk/commits/all

>tfw wearing glasses
I tried a vive demo and it didn't work for shit because of them, shit sucks

You can get adapters for that. My glasses just barely fit into my rift so it works. Usually i'm lazy and don't use them

I don't know why they didn't do what the DK2 did and have replaceable lenses with different strengths. It's not about money because if they made their system modular to allow that, they could cash in on people paying a premium for prescription lenses..

Either way it's like 50$ for prescription lenses from xenni optical + face adapter to put it over the rift. I haven't personally bothered but yeahl

>I don't know why they didn't do what the DK2 did
Donkey Kong 2 came with glasses? holy SHIT

I figured since I did it the last 2 years, I might as well come back with a third SledFree. I didn't get as many players as I wanted last year, so I'm trying to be a bit wilder this time around.

I started earlier than normal because I thought it would be hard, but I think I've actually done the bulk of the hard stuff pretty fast. Now it's really just asset creation, proper course generation, effects and UI. Most of which is more time consuming than difficult.

> there are no sources online that teach you the fundamentals on various animations, combat animations and so on
> at best, you need to look at various disney and other extremely old animation bibles for animations.

Somebody needs to make them and you're not doing it.

There's also a huge complex of people knowing their shit being scared to share the knowledge, as they fear their value will drop if more people will know how to do the thing.

Who else /didn't make it for LD/?

Squaredev

I was waiting for him to pull through, but the future refused to change

How do I make my game "comfy"?

snow in the woods, fireplace (dont forget the fire cackling). hot chocolate.blanket.

u did it its comfy

Sitting in the driver's seat of your little tank engine
The world outside just passing by quietly
The jews in the back screaming muffled screams
Every once in a while a forest animal can be spotted outside

u did it its comfy

No memes this time

Some sort of "sanctuary" where you're completely safe yet able to perceive surrounding dangers. Minecraft did this really well. There was no comfier feel than just being content in your shelter watching all of the aggressive mobs outside.

A lot of this is in the music

snow is the comfiest thing 2 me so idk what to tell u dude

But what makes it comfy. Tell me the ingredients, not the product

How should I handle vaginal/anal stretching in my game and what limits there should be for insertion, disregarding damage?

Right now I have the ability to insert things 150% the size of the vagina or anus (but it will cause damage.

However this makes it more or less impossible to fit inside girls below the age of 11 or so, even when causing the maximal amount of damage.

Should I tweak it so they can fit 2x the size as the maximum value? (but with damage growing at about diff^1.5, where diff = penis/vagina)

If I did that the player could fit in (but cause massive damage to) the average girl starting at age 10. I guess that's not much of a difference since puberty has such a large impact in my model.

Should it? For vaginal it should I think.

I guess the player will have to assrape all the kindergartners instead.

circ = ((height + (100.f + geneticStats.heaviness) * 1.2 + std::min(yearsF, 18.f) * 4.f + std::min(yearsF, 10.f) * 12.f) / 30.f)
* (0.8 + 1.0 * getPuberty()) / 2.f
* ((100.f + geneticStats.vaginalTightness) / 100.f);

is the formula I pulled out of my ass when I started the project and tweaked until it gave results that kinda made sense to me.

for anal it's ((height * 2.f + ((100.f + geneticStats.heaviness) / 100.f) * 69.f + 32 + std::min(yearsF, 18.f) * 6) / 30.f)
* (1.f + (getPuberty() / 3.f)) / 2.f * ((100.f + geneticStats.analTightness) / 100.f)

pic related is that formula (with all genetic/etc variance set to the median values). maybe I could sigmoid that puberty contribution or something but it should be good enough as-is.

I should note that this is before stretching comes into play. If the player trains their holes it will go in easier - this is just for if they grab a random girl off the street and try to J-J-JAM IT IN.

little anime girls

elements of are present. It's cold and snowy outside, yet you're safe indoors all warm and cozy. It's satisfying to warm up, too. I'd prefer to warm up from being cold than to cool down after being hot. It's a quiet environment where you can reflect on the situation or even life idk, just because there's no distractions. There's no goal either, so there's no stress of a deadline or being up to par or any of that shit. You're just enjoying the moment for what it is.

Laid back + quiet + stress free + in a safe bubble in a hostile world

a hub area. a beach resort level. trolleys.

seek help

Aren't you from /trash/? You must really hate people who like making vidya stuff.

Is it a good idea to use UE4 for everything?

Is there anything it can't do?

It can't bring back my wife

DR>FREEZE do you ever think of anything else

It can't do proper 2D stuff without shelling out some 60 dolaridoos.
It might be patched in future releases tho.

You can also do simple animation and post-process to look like sprites or something weird like that, then it's fantastic.

Seems like your game systems get you roughly the correct results for the average case. Make sure the variation is such that you get the right amount of exceptional cases (remember the 68-95-99.7 rule for a quick estimate of the standard variation if you're using Gaussian distribution) and you're good to go.

----[ Recap ]----
Game: HACK the F.B.I.
Dev: Vestigial
Tools: Unity
Web: @vestigialdev
Progress:
+ Bought some asset store stuff (pic related). People talk about hurr durr asset flip, but for $10 of art you can really make your game look better, especially if you're programmer with no art skills.
+ Messed up the demo config so Steam rejected it (no exe) so its getting a proper demo/walkthrough, rather than the first 1% of the story campaign
- Some of the assets I bought didn't work or were already free on GitHub. But Unity still puts them on sale.
- Curbing sales hopes

Okay, but once you have a size, what can fit in there? There is stretching - but what is the limit to stretching? How much further can you stretch a hole until it's physically impossible (outside of guro-tier cutting it)?
And yes, I used to use a normal distribution for the geneticStats.analTightness/heaviness/vaginalTightness (ie N(100, 10)), but then I moved to a genetics based model, so I have to simply set the probability for genes to roughly reflect that instead.

I Applause your Impressive scientific inquery into loli anuses.

As on topic I would suggest you either add a function defining circurmverence pr stretchability increace after some use foreplay included.

Or just consider oversize penetration as a colon rupture leading to hemorrage and death, just like in real life.

>without shelling out some 60 dolaridoos
>implying UE4 can ever handle 2D

I'm gonna do it tomorrow

How in the FUCK do you people manage to spend the 6+ months it would take to finish a small game? How do you not just give up way before then? Or start a different project? It seems damn near impossible to me.

discipline and adderall.

Making progress is important, it makes you want to do the thing more

It only takes 2 weeks to make a small game.

I make sure to have multiple different things going on so I can switch if I start to get bored or frustrated.

I have a model where it's like this:

fit = penis/vagina
damage += fit^1.5
stretch += 0.2 * (fit^1.5)

To be very specific: Right now I reject penetration entirely if fit > 1.5. For 1 < fit

>It only takes 2 weeks to make a small game.
Show me literally any game that was developed in 2 weeks and has sold more than 1 copy.

I don't accomplish anything, duh.

First thing you need to do is accept that life has no inherent value to itself, then you can spend any amount of time on anything you want since it isnt really worth anything anyway.

>I don't accomplish anything, duh.

Well there's your problem. Your question isn't really gamedev-specific in that case.

If you want real advice though - try breaking it up into smaller parts. That's my strategy when I work on anything, games/programing or not. Once you break something up, it becomes much more managable, and you also gain the ability to measure progress at a much finer grain, which should help with motivation as well.

What is your life like? How old are you? Are you a student? Do you work? Do you just get high and play videogames?

I would start doing damage as soon as the fit is "too tight", just make the damage (mostly tearing and stretching of the ligaments) trivial at start, deadly near about x2 mark.

There's a rather large width variation at the vaginal fornix - see for example academic.oup.com/humrep/article/21/6/1618/724374 which has the standard deviation of 24.7% - so you can always search for the right hole and/or train them. Or just don't fuck kids.

Okay so I've got 6 distinct areas in my game
and 6 sets of traps for each area, each with their own linked thematics / mechanics
I've already finished 5 of them with 90 traps total, and I'm just starting on my 6th area

the general theme for the five areas are:
>area with cyclical traps with repeating patterns in a dungeon where triggers can reverse them all
>area with one-shot fire and forget traps that stay deactive
>area with hidden traps that have either no visual clue or are otherwise triggered to surprise you, ie land mines
>area with sentient / homing traps that aim themselves towards you (tentacles)
>??????

last area is set in a skyhook / space station with similar visuals to metroid fusion, lots of laser beams and shit, with enemies that have a vaguely aquatic theme ie mechanic crabs and jellyfish, and game mechanics revolving around slowing down time
what would make a good way to link the traps thematically / mechanically, especially to play in with the time mechanics

Alright, maybe I'll switch it from 1.5x cap to 2x then. It's too bad those measurements in that study are for unaroused, though.

I have a comp sci degree and I work as a programmer. Thinking about quitting due to mental health issues (depression). You're right that my problems are more overarching.

If I could work independently instead of having a 9-5 it would be way better for my situation personally. So I have been considering game dev. Problem is, I don't see myself being able to complete a game without giving up.

I also used to work as a programmer. Working sucks all the dev juice out of you, if you quit you'll have much more drive. But its super easy to lose control of scope, and even though you're working on the game it never finished because you keep adding more stuff, or changing it, or were too ambitious in the first place

Give me 2 weeks and I will.

Or consider part-time work if your employer allows it. I find that if I have no job, then I will waste more time, but if I have a job, I value the time more, but I don't have much time - but if I have to do something for 20 hours, I get a kind of best-of-both-worlds situation.

Oh no

Yeah that would be one of my biggest problems. I have already tackled most small-scale programming problems. The only things left for me to "solve" are large-scale engineering challenges. Doing the same simple thing over and over again isn't very fun, I like challenging myself. Naturally this leads to scope creep like nothing else. The kind of games I want to create the most are also the most challenging. Things like MMOs.

okay think I got it
>scurrying robotic traps that focus on constantly moving/teleporting/displacing themselves with whatever types of patterns, the point being these would interact well with slowing down time.

>Not having a 14 cm thick dick

That's un-aroused.

Yeah, having total control over a project is a curse. Maybe if you forced yourself to only replicate an existing game exactly, or worked on a project with an existing team that held the design reigns.

That's not how dicks work...

I notice that a lot of people that use or like Love2D are massive weebs, why?

Ho- wha- is that even-

Maybe it's not how yours works.

Believe me, I know a thing or two about dicks.

>Maybe if you forced yourself to only replicate an existing game exactly
It's a pretty good idea, that way my scope is set in stone. But I feel like it would just come to a point where I have a lot of boring work in front of me, like UI fiddling, and I would just end up giving up/moving to another project/adding out of scope features or whatever else. I'm probably not disciplined enough to work on my own desu...

Existing teams are always shitshows, and I don't trust any of them to finish a project more than I trust myself. And even then there's a high chance I wouldn't get paid.

My dick is 17cm thick, but this is talking about base vaginal circumference upon arousal.

While dicks don't grow as much in girth as they do in length when aroused, there is still a difference.

>I would start doing damage as soon as the fit is "too tight"

I'll just address this exactly, since it's mentioned in . When the fit > 1, it applies those two modifications to damage/stretch.

Unfortunately, it's not just a lot of people that use Love2D. It's a lot of people in general. We're in desperate need of a global weeb purge.

First of all, that's exactly how dicks work. They definitely get thicker when they get aroused.

Second, the 14 cm in the picture is an un-aroused vagina. My comment has nothing to do with penises.

>circumference
Ah. I misread the graph then, I thought it was diameter.

time moves faster when you get older

Game concept, time moves only when you get older

so... You get older whilst time goes on, but time only proceeds when you get older?

This sounds like a paradox or at the very least a deadlock...

I'm loading my scene async in Unity, but the loading screen I'm using still hangs, any idea what could be wrong?

You can ram damn near any size in there given enough force and disregard for pain or human life. At some point, the pubic symphysis will tear apart (this is not by itself lethal, but hurts like hell and requires surgery and multiple months of rehabilitation to fix) and if you keep going, the internal organs will take damage from the pressure and dislocation. If going for the width and not the depth, you can even break the ilium from the sacrum (at one of the sacroiliac joints) or even shatter the sacrum itself. Both require immediate surgery and can easily lead to further complications if survived, like paralysis of the lower body.

asyncronous loading is a pro-feature.

Do you know approximately at which point the pubic symphysis would tear paart? Even a ballpark estimate?

I don't think it is anymore, at least it doesn't say that on the documentation page.

>tfw you optimized the shit out of your unity game
>tfw despite that theres no way to optimize coroutines and their horrible overhead
>tfw you may need to remove all of them

>optimized the shit out of your unity game
>unity
>optimized

Should have used a real engine.

Try replacing the meat of your coroutines with some very inexpensive operations and see if that is still too slow. If it is, your problem is with coroutines, if it isn't, your problem is with your own code.

Progress: implemented this dynamic stroke effect. Now it's back to making art.

Anything above 10cm (13cm under the hormonal effects during late pregnancy) diameter risks damage, anything above 15cm diameter will definitively dislocate or tear it.

you jelly of my 10ms max CPU usage?

An user mentionned I think last thread some add on that replaced Unity's coroutines with something else.

Diameter? That should be a non-isuse in the game then. or would the threshold be in ratio to the regular vagina size, thus maybe possible with tiny girls for dicks? Although maybe the bone structure would stop that from even going in? ie 14cm circ -> approx 4.5cm diameter, thus anything over like 3x size would tear it? (thus even a dick could tear a toddler's one?)

yep. it's sad but we're still going to finish the game in the next couple of days.
we underestimated the scope, unity's shitty physics and the need for sleep

wtf is this garbage? this is a new one

Stay strong Squared God
Stay strong

the FUCK

What is it?
Where is it?
How will it affect me?

Yes, diameter - how do you think birth would work otherwise? That's for the grown-ups though. Scale down appropriately.

anyfags?

Yeah I figured - was just double-checking. If scaled down linearly, it would happen to lolis at age 5 and lower, roughly in the game via the MC's penis.

Should I just let all insertions work then, but have lots of damage occur?

Or maybe make a lubrication factor where there is a limit, but lube will up it? ie can only take 1x without lube, but can go up to 3x with enough lube? (but cause massive damage)

this is why I still come to this place

the content you will find literally nowhere else

Will you add supernatural elements?

>There's also a huge complex of people knowing their shit being scared to share the knowledge, as they fear their value will drop if more people will know how to do the thing.
Or, alternatively, animation isn't something that can be taught entirely through rigid instruction and you have to let go at some point and stop getting your hand held through the entire process. Any other answer would mean there's some secret git gud formula a bunch of artists/animators are sitting on even though the first to publish said information would make bank and have a tonne of incentive to do so if that were true.

I like that wolf. Looks like authentic early shitty 3d.

Yeaah whatever, tearing, it's anime.

WILL YOU ADD BESTIALITY FFS

I liked his wolves more when they had boobs