/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Reverse trap Saihara edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uay6XZ4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

George Diva For Ever!

Oumaede!

Angie in her beloved Tenko's clothes!

(Yes, I'm working on the Maki->Angie one. It's a nice challenge because Maki's hair color isn't even that brown in sprites.)

George Diva is perfection.

Nagito is the best character in the series

Ultimate Talent Development plan is the only canon

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl and Game-kun is a chad

>clothes
*colors, whoops

Mukuro!

Next game takes place in the TDP universe anyways

I'll help you out

So anyone put all of that George Diva info down?

Koko! Questionable but cute OP.

Get rid of this right fucking now

I really hope that someone is drawing him.

>action game made for 10th anniversary
Yep.

I think an user is putting it in a pastebin I hope. We came up with some good ideas for him.

why does japan have such a huge boner for maid types being pretty much superhuman?

I'll give his design a go this week

Do they? I played Persona 5 and they come across as klutzy dimwitted fuck-ups who only exist for manlets to feel powerful and in charge.

Don't forget trap maids.

I love Mugi

Going by the job listings the next game probably is about to or just started development so earliest we get it is late 2019 but I think they're shooting for 2020 for 10th anniversary. Though when in TDP story would this take place? 1st year, 2nd year or 3rd?

Debate-kun is a good boy, he'd never murder anyone, wink wink.

Are you finished?

I see debate-kun getting axed early on

Last one

What? I don't recall Kawakami acting like this

Probably in between or something. Like Chihiro makes some program with Chiaki and Miu's help but some outsider fucks it all up and people just suddenly think Junko or Tsumugi is behind it.

Eat a dick fucko

Kaito!

that's kinda cute

you should fill up the glass with cum

Tsumugi poop on the president's ashtray in front of everyone for job

There's a maid cafe in Akihabara I think

>the Ultimate students are trapped in this "new world"
>outsider forces them to participate in a tournament to win and escape with your desires fulfilled

Sounds almost like P4A

Really? Huh I guess I forgot about that. I only knew Kawakami doing that meido thing because I did her social link. Still wish you get to bang her.

Yeah I guess. But I doubt it will be that deep.

I really do like Mugi though.

Gonta best boy!

If he's the best then why is he dead?

>inb4 the outsider is Kodaka

Because he wanted to leave worst girl's game. Same worst girl got crushed like a bug from a random boulder because she was too irrelevant.

Exactly.

Oh, oh, are we all posting my edits now? Let me offer something!

If you look closely I actually added a bit in there but it's subtle. Like, REALLY subtle. Damn, you inspire me to do more.

user who made pastebin.com/uay6XZ4E here. I'll be busy all fucking day and the rest of the week so I might not be able to post much, but I'll try to read and record what I can in the pastebin. My entire campus IP has been permabanned since February because of some faggot, so I cannot post. But I can still edit the pastebin with any information I spot, so yeah.

Shit OP picture.
Good morning, /drg/.

it's nice seeing this character starting to come together

Last thread there was suggestions for his talent as well as other bits.

Last thread also had some good stuff for a nun, and the ultimate Chad

Oh, so that dude became a mortician? That's kinda cool, especially given his more hostile angle.

Oh shit looks pretty good.

we also had a bit of a chemist, that's based off of Mikan's beta design, but with a more Frankenstein design

Ultimate Priest when?

>YOROKOBE, MONOKUMA

ultimate nun should give reference to ultimate priest

Gonta goodest boy!

I like it too.

I saw, cool shit. I was originally going to go with Chemist before Ult Unlucky Student and before letting /drg/ handle the creation from the start, but we already had Ult Chemist as Seiko so I didn't wanna go with reusing that talent. But the labcoat being fucked up was too good to not have in the original scapped design.

A lot of potential, but again Mortician is TENTATIVE unless we can find a way to make it work coherently. I might have some ideas to input myself much later, but exams this week and next week are going to fucking kill me if I don't focus on them first.

If we ARE going with the Mortician angle...
Definitely going to be hostile enough to talk shit about people he didn't like after they die.
He might wish people he doesn't like dead out of anger and spite, and then realize his fuckup once someone he DOES wish dead on dies in a really gruesome way.
I think he'd see Ult Debate Club as a friend because he seems like a stand-up guy who isn't an idiot, but he would in turn see Mortician as an enemy of others, someone too spiteful and toxic to be around for healthy debating.
He'd definitely want to fuck Ultimate Nun though. In fact, he'd be a lot like a blunt /drg/ user - when asked if he thinks a girl is cute, they'd say that they want to fuck them and be real blunt about it.

Okay not able to post from here on in for the rest of the day, see ya.

Rejoice, boy, despair is here!

Isn't Seiko SHSL Pharmacist and not Chemist?

I love Kirumi!

>execution is Monokuma throwing a hundred Black Keys

Looking good.
He probably really hates Monokuma, even more than the other students.
Also he is definitely guarding the crime scene whenever he can.

I can't really see him kill anyone unless there is a motive that completely breaks him (or if it's a 2-5 scenario) because he will have to lie to defend himself, and he probably hates killing.

for chemist I was thinking more of a "girly" look
I liked how Mikan's beta design looks, so I decided to keep that look, but just add some more stich work here and there
she's mainly a girl that is joyous in her work, but her work as a chemist is quite dangerous as she has been blown up, and burned because of it, so her look would reflect that

In some countries they are called the same thing....i think

Yo the Ultimate Sinner would be the town bicycle, how many people would actually take her up on her offer though besides Chad.

>In NZ, Australia and the UK the term Chemist used to refer to pharmacies and pharmacists. Now we typically distinguish between a chemist (person who has studied chemistry), a pharmacist (a health professional) and the place where pharmacists work (often a pharmacy).
Huh, you're right.

I love kaede.

I love you, /drg/!

I like Mortician because it feels like a talent that could be really useful on a helpful character since he's used to dealing with dead bodies in some way, but a more hostile and uncooperative character would keep the investigations more challenging. You could also have some fun creepy lines like
>Dead bodies don't lie. That's why I like the dead more than the living.
Or really have him snap if someone messes around with someone's corpse.

I love you too dude

haha gay

I think monokuma would have to make it a rule for no sexual mis conduct. After all who's going to want to commit murder when they've been blown/finger banged to oblivion?

so, in the last thread, we made
George Dive, Ultimate Football Player (Chad)
Ultimate Chemist
Ultimate Poker Player
and we added some things to Ultimate Mortician and Ultimate Nun
is this correct?

I think you can make the morticion work. You can have him only be hostile towards the living, and have him regret talking ill of recently deceased.

He could lose his shit towards monokuma because monokuma wont let him give the dead a proper burial.

That's six in the cast if you include Mimei.

Is it Dive or Diva?

There's also Debate-kun and Reverse Trap Protag.

It's Diva, but my finger slipped

>Everyone returns to dorms after 1st trial
>Body is nowhere to be found
>Mortician flips his shit

One of the things I always wanted to see in a DR game is the students setting up a camera near the body to see what happens to it during the class trial. This could work here.

Wouldn't Monokuma just destroy the camera, though?

>ultimate chad runs into the murder scene, trashes thd crime scene, and stepping on the body
>morticion snaps

Either they do it without the MM noticing, or they get confirmation that Monokuma can be in two places at the same time (class trial+crime scene)
Now that I think of it, when did Junko get rid of the bodies?

I ship them already.

American Football football, or Soccer Football?

You'll notice when playing DR1 there are long periods without Monokuma speaking.

FUCK Hoshifags

Could one of the Winter DR characters have heterochromia?

we haven't agreed on which yet, but Soccer Football would be fitting, but he does have the mentality of a Sophomore American Football player too

>Komaeda will never come back in future installments or spinoffs because of his cancer

I've already got you senpai. The ultimate bartender keeps her left covered just for that reason, she's insecure about it. I'll post her sheet later today after work.

chemist could have something like that, since she's basically has different parts to her
like both of her eyes are from different people

He'll be in the action game

What about Ultimate Volleyball Player?

Love ya.

If they ever do decide to return to the Hope's Peak arc, they aren't going to do it just to kill off one of the most popular characters in the series through cancer.

I am picturing American football

>Ultimarte Volleyball Player
Make her a busty chick and I'm in

Goodnight Mikanfriends

did we discuss Volleyball? I might have missed that

Yeah, somebody mentioned that when discussing what sport to use (Haikyuu was also mentioned).