youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>Story trailer (lots of spoilers)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U
>Confirmed for being merely the tip of the iceberg
twitter.com/sorayasaga/status/935149626004447232

>XB2 FAQ
pastebin.com/qaauPV2F

>Xenoblade 2 'Info' Doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.

Since I've heard Morag wants agility Blades, I assume it's worth it to use an Overdrive to pass her Finch, right?

Gibs more quests

Is this the most broken accessory in the game? Why do the extra attacks count towards activating your Driver Arts?

Do you get Morag in chapter 4? I'm at the very start of chapter 4 and I really REALLY want to use my rare cores but don't want to leave the last 2 characters stuck with nothing. I feel like I should wait till I get both of them before I use the rest of my cores.

Yes, at the very end of Chapter 4.

tbqh blades that aren't in your party but you own should still have their field abilities count, because there is no restriction on just swapping them in, it just makes things slower and tedious having to do so

Any one know mythras favorite dessert pouch item?

Do we have a list of the blades favorite pouch items yet?

Redheads > blondes

I fucking HATE going through my list of blades to equip for field skills. Even worse is trying to check them to see what they need to level up so I can get higher levels for field skills. Shit is just tedious as fuck.

There are so many quality of life things the game could have patched in that its almost not worth talking about.

Why the fuck do I have to scroll through my blades affinity every 15 seconds to have the unlocked abilities actually unlock? Why am I forced to listen to their goddamn lines before I can move to the next blade?

Im having a blast with the game despite all of its flaws, but there are too many to count and it does get annoying at times.

I want to pet him.

What's the deal with the Whereabouts Unkown quest? Dammit.
Leasurely following the footsteps in step 4, suddenly they turn into T-Rex steps.
"Yeah, I know that fucker," was my first thought. Followed it anyways. He suddenly breaks a rock and you're forced into a fight with a level 92 monster without an option to run away since it's sealed by a circle.

I guess you're not supposed to do this at level 40, huh.

The map system fucking sucks, jesus

if the titan happened to make a sudden movement rex's dumb fucking ass would fall to its death in an instant
what a god damn dipshit standing on the edge like that

Where do you get that?

Reposting from the old thread, here's my list of deeds so far. Highlighted ones are the ones I think are the most important.

Llysiau Deeds: Increases item drop collection range by 50cm
Fishy Fishy Deeds: Increases Idea Point gains by one
>Fallone Deeds: Increases gold earned in battle by 10%
Honeycomb Deeds: Increases Dev Point gains by one
>Bassani Deeds: Max Booster items raised by ten
Reedirait Deeds: Increases Idea Point gains by one
Vibrattio Deeds: Decreases enemy detection range by 5%
Vargel Deeds: Increases lure range by 2m
>Knick-Knacks Deeds: Increases running speed by 5%
Haskefell Deeds: Reduces terrain damage by 10%
Talmye Deeds: Increases Idea Point gains by one
Tomi Deeds: Increases item drop collection range by 50cm
Cmalaf Deeds: Increases item discovery rate by 10%
>Soniarus Deeds: Increases running speed by 5%
Savvy Deeds: Decreases out-of-battle Party Gauge drain rate by 25%

>Decide to rest at Inn
>characters can level up
>Rex, Nia and Tora get to 41 from 39
>Morag can get to 46 from 39
????????

Is there a list of these with locations as well?

Morag gets all the EXP you got from quests before she joined, so she has a much larger stack at first.

You get it from rank B salvaging. To get your salvaging ranked theres a nopon on like level 5 of Goldmouth just below the stairs, youll have to jump off to get to him.

Don't worry, he can always respawn after fall.

Unlocking some of the deeds seems almost random though, is it just based on the towns star rating?

Is that actually any good? Auto attacks seem weak in general. I had it on Tora for a bit but just swapped out for pure STR and STR % accessories.

Am I the only one who prefers dub? I hated it at first but throughout the game the performances gotten better and I grew really fond of them, especially zeke. Rex is great when he isn't screaming and pyra sounds like a mature waifu.

I feel more immersed since being in different titans with different cultures actually amounted to something.

I also like the Japanese voices for different reasons.

Town rating affects, but you also unlock some items for stores by completing Merc missions. If you check the rewards for them, some are Contracts that unlock new items in stores.

>a young mans prize
Is this quest bugged for anyone else?
the game didn’t detect the snow-white rhino to process the quest despite I already have it.

No, the dub fucking sucks

Well all damage comes from arts, so having an item that lets you use them much more often is obviously worth it.

It works really well if youre doing the stutter step auto playstyle as well.

I really don't care for the dub, it is just average to me and sometimes really bad but I like Poppi's monotone voice when she says stupid shit and the battle lines can be so bad they're good. I tried the original JPN voices for a while but due to the weird differences in localization, it put me off with all the naming changes and just outright dumb direction in localization clashes.

Read my post, I already have the item
It is in my inventory

For those who have finished the game, please post a full body shot of blade Nia.

I already eat food that recharges skills ridiculously fast, I generally don't even autoattack except to do a cancel for the first hit since skills are always up and if they aren't, I can just swap blades. It's gotten to the point where I use the affinity skill to cancel arts into arts because they're up and why not.

>tfw Tora is my favorite dub voice
Everyone else definitely flubs up the impact or emotion of lots of lines but Tora's VA is solid. Vandahm is a cut above the others too.

On the other hand, Mythra is fucking abysmal. I honestly can't tell if its the same VA as Pyra being really bad at trying to voice an assertive character.

I like the dub but as other have stated already, some of the direction of the lines fall at some points. Some scenes should have felt more emotional but the VA's just didnt go that extra step. I wanted more screaming from Rex honestly

I tried jumping onto that fucking island like 5 times before I realised I can just take a long rest. Fuck.

For anyone who has finished the main story, hows the end game content? Hopefully the DLC also adds decent shit

daily dose of best character

The emphasis and intonations of sentences and things are all over the place, but I like the regional british accents in and of themselves. And Pyra being murrican me me realizeeven yank girls can sound sexy.

English dub is way too flat, particularly Rex and Pyra/Mythra.
There are a lot of scenes where the delivery doesn't match the situation at all (the whispering scene when you need a ship, Pyra being pulled, etc)

But what really made me stop even considering the dub was when I watched an early stream before my copy arrived. It was in chapter 3: Rex VA was utterly shit at screaming when Vandham kicked the bucket, and Mythra was even worse than Pyra in general

As far as I can tell:
There is nothing that is unlocked per se, but you are generally around lvl 65-75 when you are done with the game, so there are a lot of areas you probably didn't visit due to level issues. For instance, there is a lvl100 unique monster in tantal, so yeah

And I guess farming cores for the rare blades count as end game stuff too. Without counting the purchasable and rare core obtained with the story like Wulfric, I got 10 rare blades, and that's from mostly common cores ironically enough.

And I'm pretty sure some of them are particularly rare. I didn't see many KOSMOS for instance.

Just finished chapter 3. Did it annoy anyone else that Mythra blamed Rex for not running away, meanwhile no when says a word to Pyra, despite the whole thing being her fault in the first place? That and the dialogue/delivery not seeming genuine in the middle of battle(why weren't they directed to seem out of breath/strained) soured an otherwise cool ending to the chapter

Pyra's actions are pretty much accepted by Mythra, so both were okay to face Malos, even if it would be a losing battle. The catch is that she didn't expect everyone to show up, but get utterly stomped thanks to Akhos ether jamming. But then again, Mythra is not really honest herself so she needed to vent on Rex, even if it wasn't his fault

Also, don't expect a better delivery if you stick with the english dubs. It doesn't go any better than that, with the "best" being "you will never take her". The dub director didn't give a shit about context as far as it goes.

Dagas is pretty trash for a rare blade

I beat him down the first 2 times with no problem. That last time was hell. I just want to put all the good att blades on his chunni ass

There's a line that Rex has during a cutscene in the final boss fight that I think is his best one. It's just a shame that it took the entire game for it to happen.

:D

Reorganized the deeds list by area, and added a few more that I just got.

Argentum:
Reedirait Deeds: Increases Idea Point gains by one
Honeycomb Deeds: Increases Dev Point gains by one
Fishy Fishy Deeds: Increases Idea Point gains by one

Torigoth:
Tomi Deeds: Increases item drop collection range by 50cm
Llysiau Deeds: Increases item drop collection range by 50cm
Savvy Deeds: Decreases out-of-battle Party Gauge drain rate by 25%
>>Cmalaf Deeds: Increases item discovery rate by 10%
>Soniarus Deeds: Increases running speed by 5%

Garfont Village:
>Fallone Deeds: Increases gold earned in battle by 10%
Vibrattio Deeds: Decreases enemy detection range by 5%
Vargel Deeds: Increases lure range by 2m

Fonsa Myma:
Aquaneze Deeds: Reduces terrain damage by 10%
Sprintsy Deeds: Decreases out-of-battle Party Gauge drain rate by 25%
>Knick-Knacks Deeds: Increases running speed by 5%

Alba Cavanich:
>Bassani Deeds: Max Booster items raised by ten
Haskefell Deeds: Reduces terrain damage by 10%
Yafush Deeds: Decreases out-of-battle Party Gauge drain rate by 25%

Fonsett:
Talmye Deeds: Increases Idea Point gains by one

I still find that annoying. Best case, she loses, gets captured, but they're unable to get to Mythra's power. Most likely is that they would eventually get Mythra out. Worst case, she dies right there and Rex dies too. The fact that no one called her on her idiocy, which was the whole reason Vandham died, while she yelled at Rex was annoying. I really wanted Nia to say something. Are there going to be a lot of moments like this that bug me?

Yeah, that's disappointing, but I'm not surprised by this point. The bad VA was starting to pile up. It's a shame, cause I like the voices. It really seems like the director fucked the whole thing up. And Rex can't scream. There was a REALLY out of place high pitched "ay" or something during the end of 3 that shocked me

>fighting boss
>dump a bunch of damage on him all at once through canceling arts into each other
>Tora loses aggro
>NO. YOU FIGHT POPPI.
>Tora regains aggro
why is my enjoyment of this character locked behind a shit minigame

>Got the blade you get from the 500k core crystal
>Drop all my salvage money on her for affinity level 5
>she rides around in a bathtub while picking up girls for her entourage

Who comes up with this shit

Jin true form, kingdom hearts as fuck, to bad his regular form is better

>canceling arts into each other
what does this mean? I see it on the affinity charts, but "using a driver art immediately after canceling a driver art" doesn't make sense to me. Is it something that gets its own tutorial after chapter 3?

Why isn't there a fucking compendium or something like that?
How will I know if I have 100% at the end.

>Official gathering of world leaders
>"That asshole, er I mean the Aegis"
Fucking Zeke.

Well it was either she went alone or they killed the girl, I don't think anyone would get all that mad when they're still sad about him dying

Is /ourguy/ Zeke or Tora?

Given the last form of Hana/Poppy, Tora without any hesitation.

Thanks for making a list. Did you use the gold tanks for this, or mercenary missions?

I love using Finch with Rex, but I know she'd be better on Morag, so I'm really not sure if I should transfer her or not...

Don't make me choose. I like all the party members, I wish I could use more than just 3 at a time.

She could have told them the situation and had them waiting in the wings to save the girl at the opportune moment

Both, but mostly gold tanks. Currently have Argentum and Gormott at level 5, the others lagging a bit behind.

It means what it says pretty much, you can cancel a driver art into another driver art like how you can cancel an autoattack into an art. For example, if you have all 3 driver arts available, you can just cancel one into a second, and then a second into the third.

tldr your damage output goes up a fucking lot, it is especially crucial for characters using weapons that have a ton of recovery on their driver arts since you can just cancel the recovery

That would still end in Mythra needing to come out, as they would still be in a fighting situation Malos and Akky wouldn't just let them go

Takahashi did a great job with the cast. XC1 was fun but ridiculously lopsided. It was basically The Shulk Show featuring: Fiora and Melia.

When can you get Zeke and Morag at once in same party?

Thanks for the answer, I'll focus on the tanks then.

Oh shit! I had no idea. Thanks! This combat system just keeps giving and giving

True, but at least they would be aware and prepared, as opposed to them barely getting there in time, since Pyra was stupid and left room for the worst case scenarios to play out

>OVERKILL START

MAGNIFICENT

You guys remember that time Gramps tried to be a superhero?

Any tips for the 2nd Merc Upgrade Quest where you fight the 3 guys?

>Not Reyn

Yes, pay attention to when they are using their special attack and just move away. Spear AOE is really strong and in it's evasion phase it will turn around and hit you for a lot of damage. Get their healer down first, then move on to the tank.

All I have to do for these is raise the development level and buy all items from each shop, right?

I love Reyn, but he really has no purpose besides being Shulk's bro.

Yes, but some items only start appearing in shops once you have completed certain Merc missions. You can tell which ones they are since they have Contracts as rewards.

You also have to do some merc missions that reward contracts.

Yes, though some shops will only get their items from completing Merc missions. Hope you have been leveling up your mercs.

Is it just me or does it seem harder to get rare blades the more you have? Like maybe they’re replacing the rare blades in the loot table with common ones.

If that's the case it might explain why Zeke seems to have such a low rate of getting rare blades. Presumably by the time you have him you already have several rare blades on the other party members.

How do you read the information that you buy from the merchants?

Fuck, which one do I choose?

its right there after you purchase the info. The buying text gets replaced so just go to an informant and read them.

Oh yeah, I already did a bunch of these.
Thanks.

They don't really give you anything, the description just changes, most of the time to something useless or nonsensical.

Where can I farm +50 agility chips for morag?

Again, Redheads > Blondes

I'm at the boss fight of what I think is the end of chapter 3. I got my ass completely ravaged how do I get good?
I'm level 23 and the enemy is 24, should I just grind to 25?

I just got the Overdrive option. Can't you just use it freely?

Is it really safe to post here if I don't want to spoil myself?

Kill Ahkos first. He can shit out insane damage while Malos is just there to taunt.
Overdrive is a very rare item that lets you transfer blades. As far as we know there's only 3 in the whole game.

Overdrives are single use and rare as fuck.
It isn't really safe to hang around here if you want to avoid spoilers.

Overdrives are a single use item and very very rare. and I would be careful since people are bad with proper spoiling of text and images sadly.