/kfg/ Killing Floor General

Never a general about Killing Floor. Can we change that? Also Christmas beta is out and is opt in. About to check it out myself, its been since KF1 that I've had Christmas themed Zeds. I am excite!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUuHdtJ0akM
youtube.com/watch?v=pZtK8-A4h70
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve-0yJgHhto
youtube.com/watch?v=EDsYMVB4A6g
imgur.com/a/EEfcZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was wondering if this would come back up for the week. If I wasn't heading off to college I'd join in, but for now it is good to see you cunts again.

DON'T EAT ME

It just me or is the new map small as shit?

Ah nevermind, it opens up as you clear new waves it seems

I'm liking the new objectives.

It works well on the new map, but hopefully it translates to the others as well. Imagine trying to defend the spawning area in catacombs.

How do you even lock patriarch in a infinite melee cycle? I can barely manage sidestepping 2-3 attacks at best and then there is this fucker who locks boss for 2 minutes.

For sure, but it adds a needed feature (maybe leave it optional?) because most maps consist of everyone rushing back to one hole up point.

The medic ccos don't look too bad.

It'll be interesting to hold out in non approved spots for sure, but let's hope they increase the reward amount for the harder to control spots.

Agreed.

Does anyone else feel as though Killing Floor has the formula to become an MMO? I mean the whole game right now basically plays like running dungeons.

I get the logic behind demo getting pulv, but when would a demo go in for melee make sense?

It could be useful for hitting clots, and crawlers that are right on top of you, but that has nothing to do with the alt fire.

>firebug gets highest rate of kills
>demo will get highest if map funnels zeds with height advantage
>support will if zeds funnel but demo can't get a height advantage
>commando will if the map is wide open and zeds come from all over
>sharpshooter will if map is wide open and zeds funnel
>swat will if nobody else can
>zerker will if everyone dies or goes off by themselves
>medic will if everyone dies or goes off by themselves
>survivalist is useless

The new bosses little walking shit piles remind me of this goat. youtube.com/watch?v=hUuHdtJ0akM

>when they said M203 damage increased by 50% they meant impact damage

>Freeze Thrower barely uses any ammo to freeze big zeds
I can even squeeze in an M4 and a med pistol

Is the new Christmas Stalker good?

What class is it for, any?

Is that a 6p HoE Scrake? If so, very nice.

>tfw tripwire will nerf the freezethrower into being a useless piece of shit because some controlled difficulty-only hoe autists will throw a shitfit about it because it means deviating from gunslinger and support rushing.

Is there anything good about gunslinger anyway?

Survivalist

Yea HoE, you can see the faked players at the end

No kidding? Guess it was for the sake of balance.

Why would this game need a general? Its easy to learn but this game gets boring very quickly

KF1 and 2 both suffer from lack of initial interest. In both games I picked them up, played for a little bit and then came back a year or so later and put in over 200 hours.

KF is great because its easy to hop in and out of a game and mindlessly kill Zeds.

If you weren't aware the UMP is basically a rifle. It does 45 damage base so it's a weapon that lets SWAT headshot gorefasts.

Holy shit that sounds like fun. How much is it?

Sounds like it would be a good idea to get it before P90 so you have a good Gorefast killer.

It technically has the highest DPS in the game and can handle everything well if you can consistently land headshots. It's a favorite among tryhard players and their circlejerk groups (nips and other azns seem to really love it), but good luck trying to use it in a pub.

Are the holdout locations on the new map fun to do?

I like it, gives bonuses and also keeps pugs together. Nothing I hate more than joining a game only to have the team wipe because nobody wants to stay together.

Can't say I see that happen that often

I've had a few people that run off on their own in the past few days, but I think that's because they're killwhores that want their own special lane to themselves.

>the UMP is basically a quasi-SCAR

Commando eternally BTFO

>Commando gets an LMG that lets it play pretend-SWAT
>SWAT gets an SMG that lets it compete with Commando

>Join Suicidal server.
>Level 3 Demo is raging Scrakes with M79.
>Level 19 Zerk never tanks raging enemies and spends his time shooting enemies with the nail gun from a distance. I even saw him shoot a raged Scrake from faraway with the 9mm pistol at the end of Wave 4 or so.

Why the fuck is the menu music so bangin'? The Summer Sideshow menu music was awesome too.

Speaking of awesome music, does anyone have an updated Twisted Christmas soundtrack? Only one that exist is from 2009 on YT.

The music makes the circus map so fun to play in.

Metal Christmas is best Christmas

I used to think that the King Fleshpound would suck as a regular boss, but after fighting him for a while, he's a nice chance of pace from Hans and Patriarch. It's usually a pretty easy win as long as you can control the Quarter Pounders.

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=pZtK8-A4h70

The menu themes are always some of the best music in a seasonal KF2 update.

The Summer one was sex.

>It's another "Everyone camps that fucking boring rollercoaster spot in KF-Tragickingdom" episode again.

meme perk

who else is ready for PULVERIZER NUKES

>You can't reload the Pulv as demo if you have the fast reload skill because the Pulv doesn't have a special faster reload animation.

Bravo TWI!

god bless.

Reminds me of that time zed aggro was broken for a whole year in KF1 because a single line of code during the objective mode update

And zed aggro is still retarded in KF2.

I was in Suicidal Tragic Kingdom and holding the tight hallways to the carousel because the other zerk died. Quite a few zeds completely ignored me, even when they were right next to my feet.

Tell me you're joking Todd.

Cute Clot eyes. :3

Is the Abomination fun?

>No sexy Stalkers
I wanted to see their ass in glorious HD.

Dunno what tracks you're talking about, do you mean the ones from KF1? Then they should be in the \steamapps\common\KillingFloor\Music folder.

user, shame on you! Sexy costumes are a dark mark on the industry as a whole!

Both barrels for you

He's pretty fun once you figure out how to beat him. His armor tanks a shitton of damage, and the blobmen that he spawns are run pretty fast.

So basically classes that focus on headshots, like Sharp, GS, and Evis Zerk, are key to beating him?

no he literally takes no damage unless you destroy his armor pieces (head chest, and legs i think), demos and explosives are great for this

sad! but the new one is pretty hot desu

Another reason to play as Demo during boss waves it seems.

Can Zerk weapons cut down his armor?

Don't you mean pretty cool

yes

I'm kind of bummed about the xmas stalkers. They look cool, but aren't sexy.

SCRAKES

What exactly are the trinkets for Breaking and Entering for the seasonal events, I have the other events already and if they ain't the snowglobes I'm too retarded to find it

SCRAKE! COMING FOR US!

These things near the spawn, you gotta shoot them.

Why?

>it was the literally green glowing objects shoved right in my face
w e w
swore I shot the head on the stick in the box on the right close to the fire to check and nothing happened but rip

Can we all agree this update ok

I STILL WANT SOME FUCKING VIETNAM CHARACTERS I DIDNT BUY THAT RS2 JUST FOR THE PTSD YOU KNOW.

TWI loves changing what ain't broke.

IT'S CHAINSAW MASSACRE TIME.

>open vault crate
>it's an alternate camo for fucking Strasser
if this is some trick to get me to buy RO2 I ain't doing it tripwire

Strasser is the best character though
>tfw there will never be an obese bald texan character who screams about all the dosh hes making named Ghost
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve-0yJgHhto

I've gotten two of that stupid Bat Cat skin for Jaegerhorn and two gold Dosh glasses from Dosh Bault boxes.

Is my game bugged and letting me re-roll vault items almost freely or does it really consume only one material, even if you need 2 to craft?

today I will remind them
youtube.com/watch?v=EDsYMVB4A6g

I think it only uses 1 if you recycle a gold item, at least that's what has happened to me.

downloading the beta now, how is it?

breddy gud

good shit

anyone have pics of the cosmetics?

imgur.com/a/EEfcZ

Don't you have to buy loot crates for any of that shit?

>That galea

Only for the stuff past the image of the new crate, everything else is from christmas tickets/dosh vault

Page not found

loot creates are so fucking gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Nevermind it works. No idea wtf that was all about.

so what/where is the wood chipper? and how do you shove zeds into it?

Is the fucking woodchipper broken?

I imagine you'd bash them in once they're close enough

There's a lever in the general area.

>Lever
Well shit, I just parried a Clot until he fell into it

Hit the lever and it'll push them in automatically, but you'll need a slow zed or a quick perk to run over to the lever whole baiting the zeds.