/owg/ - Overwatch General

>The Winter Wonderland 2017 event will start on December 12th and last until January 2nd
>(if the leak is correct)
>Blizzard World is still on the PTR -- go check it out if you're on PC
>Those new Blizzard-themed skins (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, etc.) come out sometime in January of 2018

>A new hybrid map, "Blizzard World," is available for testing on the PTR
>Live release is projected for "early next year"
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3Hce3_fOw

>The new offensive healer, "Moira," is now available in all modes
youtube.com/watch?v=8tLopqeL9s8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE (origin story)

>Latest animated short, "Honor and Glory"
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk
youtube.com/watch?v=OOhvSKCfCTQ (behind the scenes)

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21275367
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo6G4LmRxRk
thesaurus.com/browse/silly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I WANT A REINHARDT SKIN THIS CHRISTMAS

I'm so sad and alone

>be jeff
>get a degree in fine art
>get a second degree in fine art
>spend all your time playing an MMO because you can't get a job with your worthless degrees
>go on an autistic rant one day on the devs
>suggest a bunch of terrible fucking ideas
>for some reason they listen to you
>they start slowly killing their game with the patches
>guild buddies decide this is a good time to make their own MMO
>for some hilarious reason you become the face of "hardcore raiding" so they bring you along
>they know you are a fucking retard that doesn't know what he's talking about and has no skills so they stick you on writing quest text and consulting on the aesthetics of raids and dungeons
>allowed to design an actual quest once
>infamous STV journal page quest
>you forgot, or couldn't figure out how, to simply make the pages stack
>quest is universally hated but kept in the game to remind you why you are never allowed to ever touch gameplay
>fast forward a few years
>upper management wants another MMO
>they bought into your old meme that you actually knew shit about MMO game design
>they put you in charge of the project
>holyfuckthisismychance.webm
>millions of dollars, hundreds of employees, years of development
>none of that is able to overcome your incompetency
>project is a complete failure
>upper brass pissed
>desperately pitch a last minute abomination hybrid of FPS and MOBA sustained off of lootbox microtransactions
>brass buys it
>holy shit it actually gets popular
>but then the meta is terrible
>and all the retarded design decisions you put in are dragging it down even further
>keep patching the game in a desperate attempt to keep the dream alive
>deep down you know everyone is going to realize you're a fucking joke
>waste a shitload of time addressing "harassment" and "toxicity" to preemptively prevent this
this game won't stop being a joke until he's gone

Good friends :)

I want Reinhardt for Christmas

Here comes T.Racer!

What does everyone think of my updated thumbnail pic? Took some advice here and from other places. I sent it to the youtuber, hope he likes it.

been here all along!

I used to be, but now I have Lena! You should probably get yourself a Lena too!

Can we have a redesign along these lines?

Threadly reminder that defense hero are underpowered annoying pieces of shit besides junkrat, he's a borderline overpowered annoying piece of shit that add nothing to the game beside enabling cancer shitter comps and that removing them will only make the game better symmetra included, widowmaker simply doesn't belong in this game[/spoiler

I want a cute cosplaying dog too!
Or a dog in general.

That's a cute Lena.

text is hard to read
cant even tell whats in the BG
too much filters

how old are you

I love Lena!

Bad players think these heroes counter Genji

Tracer
Winston
Symmetra
Mei

Genji can simply navigate away from any of them and continue raping the team, they don't counter shit.

So uh, do we have to wait until Gamescom for another cinematic?

Literally no supports have been featured in one

Me too.

Friendly reminder that our world is worth fighting for.

>Sym, Zen and Moira could have really potentially cool cinematics
>They will give us a 1 hour cinematic thats just Mercy holding M1 and rezzing
>Everyone will hail it as a new height of quality for 3d animation

They don't need to be removed, they need to be adjusted or reworked to eb actual defense characters instead of simply more DPs.

Here comes T.Racer!

But you aren't stupid bitch

Lucio leading a revolt against Vishkar would be interesting to watch. Although we’d have to have a Rio de Janeiro map reveal first

LATE

TEASER IN 1 HOUR HYPE

Same

If they're gonna continue the trend of old members returning to Overwatch then yeah, Mercy is probably next. Has anyone asked if there are any more coming soon? Does Blizz only release these at cons?

Officially Mercy can't rez people in the OW universe.

She's probably an ambulance with on-board doctor if you want to theorize how she actually functions.

Would they actually have Mercy do her Rez? I think that they mentioned at some point that Mercy doesn't literally revive the dead. But don't quote me on that, I don't remember if they actually said that or not.

They could base it on this

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo6G4LmRxRk

The design behind them is stupid
>spam grenade for cheap kills that need no aim
>spam harrow and hope for a kill or look at enemies feet every 8 seconds for a sure kill
>grapple to high ground where more then half of the cast cannot hit you, ignore your whole team in a team based game, feel free to miss any number of your shoot because there is no penalty for spamming them
>freeze people for easy kills, they cannot reliably kill you while you are doing it because you slow their aim too
>put autoaiming turret down, spam m1 or get literally in the face of somebody and press m2
>hide somewhere and hope for a cheap kill, or go full cheese because coordination in this game doesn't exist
>spread your autoaiming turret everywhere, spam giant balls into a chocke, go next to somebody and fry them because who needs aim

>Everyone has abilities that they can do out of game
>Except mercy who gets a special snowflake ability she would be unable to actually do
JEFF

>>get a degree in fine art
>>get a second degree in fine art
holy shit you're a retard.

my wife.

Zen's discord and harmony orbs aren't canon either.

Reaper can't teleport

He just mists along the along the ground so some people THINK he's teleported because they don't think the mist is a person.

Carry me in games and I'll be your pal.

>spam harrow and hope for a kill or look at enemies feet every 8 seconds for a sure kill

You can't be so sure, user

moira faggot here

MOMMY

Remember when reaper was viable

>Moira's shade step is just her throwing sand in people's eyes and then running to the other side of the room

Chu confirmed that they are there for gameplay purposes only

Gee, dipshit, why do you think I said the need adjusting or reworking? Do you have no comprehension skills at all?

>Sand
>Not piss

smelly heads who dont actually play overwatch
(you)
a good genji never gets caught in all honesty

If by adjusting you mean totally change how the characters is played sure. It's basically removing and replacing them with working heroes though.

>moira will never drive you for soccer practice.
>Moors won't come pick you after practice and ask if I had a good time, she has tasty dinner waiting at home.

>Moors won't come pick you
Thank god

Retarded auto-correct.

I kinda wonder how does a handjob from Moira's right hand feel like

winston and tracer are brothers!

they ride together, they fight together, they rub dicks together and they die together

>When you've fallen in love with some stupid lesbian that sees you as a pet

That's rough, buddy

Whereas Tracer lies somewhere on the blurry line of androgyny, and is therefore still fuckable whether male or female, Moira clearly falls under the category of a man and makes the cock flaccid.

Lena is not stupid, she is just silly.

Casual Amélie

>Reaper grenades

I will never forgive that slant-eyed fucker Chu for creating Emily and destroying the only prospect Winston had for happiness and companionship in his life

Not what I was saying, either, all of the things you're whining about can be fixed.

Stupid is a synonym of silly.

thesaurus.com/browse/silly

>hog not in 1v1limited

Winston could still have a mate with Jetpack Cat

Surely other super intelligent animal outcasts still live

What waifus are getting legendaries for Christmas

1st + 69 for reaper is a pedophile

Retarded shipper, Winston’s only love is science.

I hope Tracer gets another one.

>League skins will be available for all Overwatch heroes, and will be purchasable with Overwatch League tokens, a separate in-game currency that Nanzer said will enable Blizzard to ensure that League-based revenues are properly distributed between the teams. The token system will be used for all OWL-related in-game items, and players who log into the game within a month of the League's launch will be given enough tokens to buy their first skin.

I can't eye roll hard enough

Winston is a man, he has needs

FFA yakuza temple when?

Rein and Roadhog

The funny thing is, Zarya is a muscle-bound hulk, but still looks female.

Moira simply cannot be considered anything but a man

He probably bangs Athena.

Two outcasts of society spending that much time together? Surely love has bloomed.

He NEEDS to further his scientific knowledge pleb.

I hope it will be good. Previous Christmas was disappointing.

Gorilla sex lasts 2 seconds on average. Gorilla penises are only 1-2 inches long

rectum

>She even hassles him on his eating habits

They're a cute couple

You're both stupider than dogshit.

But user he experimented on himself specifically to grow his dick so he can rape his lesbian best friend because electrocuting the gay out of her wasn't working all hail simian Pence.

>almost all of zenyatta's ability's aren't canon
>mei's wall and iceblock aren't canon
>torb's molten core most likely isn't canon
>all of symmetra's abilities are different from her abilities in her comic

im excited for OWL

Am I a shill?

user are you ok

I know you are joking, but I really can't think of anything cool mercy could do if she got a solo cinematic. Her abilities are all so reliant on helping others.

And you love a man's ass

>its all optional and has no impact in the game play

people just love to bitch

It'll probably focus more on her development of her technology and her work in overwatch, and at some point feature her turning genji into a robodildo

I think a cinematic of Mercy attending a scientific conference at Oasis (since she’s already to be shown in the Middle East) and then discovering Moira is there would be interesting

Teaser for what?

WHERE IS THE FUCKING EVEN PREVIEW BLIZZAAAARD???

See

>teeth

Diamond on PC here. I got given OW on PS4. What rank should I be? How do they track rank on this? Who fucks PS4 players up?

>if woman isn't a titty monster kawaii desUUUUU~ she's a man

It's hilarious how handsome and androgynous women have existed for millennia with little to no problem and then the year 2017 hits and retards like you are screaming about how they're men ebcause they're not your strict personal opinion on what a woman must look like.

>excited to see sdb on a non shit team
>their game is canceled
xd