/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here)

Stop ritualposting or face the wrath of God edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
pastebin.com/tahsXvjP
pastebin.com/uay6XZ4E
pastebin.com/GeX75fHR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

George Diva 4 ever

I love Kirumi!

Kotoko will poop for you

Sayaka loves Makoto!

Naegi loves Mukuro!

i'm gonna need those antlers and nose edits dude

Angie and Oum with their beloved Saihara!

Komaru loves Makoto!

Gonta and Tsumugi!

You'll have to ask Aoiboi, he's the person who made it for me.

This honestly looks like the dumbest shit. Are you actually this bored??

HELLO MOTHERFUCKER

xth for Ouma

For the V3 survivors happiness!

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

Xth for Kaede accepting my shortcomings!

damn

Sayaka did nothing wrong

AMERICAN C AND Bs FTW

new thread, new Tenko!

Are you talking about the d*ck incident?

Kaedefags revealed themselves as dicklets early on last thread

Let's not talk about it, please.

post feet

maki tAke one image

You're not masturbating to me are you?

Oumaede!

Don't be rude

Stop tAking images plese.

nO
blue maki tAke one image

um, n-no?

I would never do something like that.

I am glad I could act as a stepping stone for a long conversation

>Stop ritualposting or face the wrath of God
But Mugi has the powers of God and Anime on her side!

Mugi!

S-sorry. I'm sure Kaede wouldn't mind. Probably.

Let's make a thread that is not shit. Does anyone have the link to mortician-kun's pastebin? We should decide on a name for him

Better not be or you'll go to Kotoko's jail.

I wanna take Mugi out on a nice date

Long

Makoto loves her back!

>pastebin.com/tahsXvjP
I think this one has the most character ideas?

>We should decide on a name for him
Yes, but before we should wait for Kanjianon show up

To Mugifans: do you like her personality before the reveal, or is the reveal what made you like her?

George Diva best boy!

Oh no, that's the last thing I would want to happen.

I know, I would totally get mad if monokuma stole him away from me

Wait, is Monokuma x Diva an actual thing now?

Already liked her before 3-6. Actually, the reveal made me dislike her a bit, that's why I believe in the "brainwashed mastermind" theory.

I know she wouldn't. She's pure and only cares about personality, and face to a degree. But thankfully I'm not ugly.

there's potential
just keep in mind, he's our Ultimate Chad, so anything is possible....to some extent
it's Danganronpa, get weird

Is mortician-kun the token goth murderer?

Diva x everyone. Except the MC, they're just bros.

this belongs to this

See for reference
He probably isn't going to be a murderer but who knows

I feel like saying something rude to you, but nothing big comes to mind

Was he banned? All his posts were deleted

I think the Nun is planned to kill him or something

From the characters we have this far Debate-kun feels the most like a murderer desu.

i still hate maki

What?

Maybe not for DICE, but I've actually thought about this for Ouma- his hatred for murder and assassins would make a lot of sense if he came from an orphanage that basically raised them. It'd also be delicious irony that Maki and Ouma are cut from the same cloth, so to speak.

Thanks for the translation!

>pastebin.com/uay6XZ4E
Just have to give my two cents about this OC before I leave for work Even though I wish I could stay to discuss, I just have to get it off my chest while it's still fresh
tl;dr He's too edgy.
I think part of the appeal of DR characters is the GAP between their talent and their personality/backstory a lot of the times. It's the reason why Maki kind of falls flat. An assassin who's cold and brooding? A mortician who is a bit unlikable/standoff-ish? With a tragic backstory? Hmm... I just think a mortician character would be way more interesting if there was a gap. A moe character mortician, or someone who is super scared of dying/coward.
Also when I think of "mortician", personally I think more about the artistry of dealing with a body, and the intimacy of it. I don't go straight to "a dead body tells no lies" because frankly, a dead person can hide a lot of lies.
Just my opinion so far, I like the idea of a mortician character, but I'd rather see this guy with a different talent, maybe even something similar like taxidermist. Or something as banal as a store manager. I don't think his obsession with lies has to be related to his talent or it would become too obvious.

Smoogiefag here: I liked her both before and after the tweest. I liked her ever since she was revealed honestly, and the game itself made me like her more and more. The twist was a bit of a hard pill to swallow, but it's really just because I relate to Mugi so much, probably more than anyone in hickshon.

Even then, it's interesting to think about from Mugi's perspective (however delusional it may be) because people get mad at her for not caring about the deaths when she really cares about them as much as we do: How they lived and died as characters. She feels the same sadness an author feels when they kill off a character, but it isn't emotionally crippling. She says as much herself when turning off Kiibo's personality: Of course she's sad, she wrote him. Hell look at what /drg/ is doing right now: Writing and creating characters for a killing game! That's why I believe Mugi's emotions throughout the game are real: She's invested in this world of fiction, but she purposefully sits in the background because she doesn't want to ruin the fun of the world of Danganronpa.

Really though I could go on and on about the Smoogs, but the answer is I'm just really attached to her.

I wouldn't mind that either though.

Shouldn't the librarian be in there too?
What? He would never...

Nah even the MC gets barebacked. How are they gonna make any gains if they don't get Thier daily dose of Diva Protein?

I would like to see a taxidermist too
but yeah, morty is a bit to edgy, maybe because the guy who made him is still in high school or something, but whatever, his character, we can only hope to change him just enough to be "okay"

Look at that smug motherfucker.

Ultimate Sinner possibly, the nun would literally let her self be killed before taking another's life. She will defend herself though.

what's this about a librarian?

I think she's from Breaker New waves

I want to eventually make a veterinary based character as well.
They would much prefer animals of humans, possibly similar to this character. Animals don't lie like humans do, they're loyal to a fault. I wonder if that could work with him in some way?

>of
over

Some idiot (i.e. me) wrote FTEs for a Librarian type character. Seen here pastebin.com/GeX75fHR

I also had an idea for a Host Club guy but maybe that's too close to bartender.

a zookeeper, or animal conservationist would seem more fitting than a taxidermist honestly
I feel that as for someone who loves animals, they would rather their bodies be returned to the earth, than used as a shelf puppet

The Ultimate Librarian, a character an user made and posted her FTEs here a few days ago.

Conversationalist would work, sort of a crazy survivalist type who distrusts all humans and just wants to be in nature all the time. Which means being stuck somewhere with humans with no animals in sight is driving him crazy.

Sinner sounds like a shit idea desu.

Dunno, I'm not the one who compiled the pastebin, just had it open on a tab.

Maybe it's just me, but at the moment his character feels like it's going to a whole bunch of different directions at once so it's harder to grasp when compared to characters like Mimei or Diva or Ryuu.

Going to the park with Maki
Holding hands with her while we sit on the bench

I don't really get it either.

well i'll put her in the list of potentials, only until you get some more stuff about them, like designs and what not

something like Gonta would you say?
but with out the Tarzan traits of course

Same

Yeah, maybe we should just stick with mortician, but I still feel it's too nail on the head, while simultaneously not making too much sense.
I'll just save the veterinary OC for another day.

Maki sitting on my face

i agree with this. as he stands hes just a little too generic and would just become wallpaper amongst a cast of crazy characters we’ve already got going. no one will care about a few edgy ‘i like death and i dislike you for lying’ comments when theres a crazy nun and chad thundercock walking around. it loses a bit of the impact in this kind of scenario.

im definitely for him having a cutesy talent. stuffed toy maker, vet, i cant really think of anything right now. he can keep his edgy ass personality but get really excited and adorable about his talent.

i kind of like the stuffed toy creator. maybe he could produce teddy bears which have a voice function, designed to help busy parents raise their children. kids are naturally curious so they could ask it all kinds of things, and of course, the bear would always tell the truth. it could make for some funny scenarios when a kid asks how babies are made.

i think ‘stuffed animals can never lie’ is slightly funnier and quirker than ‘the dead can never lie’. maybe the irony could be a murder taking place in one of the toys, like a bomb being hidden. just a suggestion.

Maki wouldn't do that

think of that movie exorcist, but in all honestly it's not much of a "official skill title" it just something like a pseudo name in a way, our version of Toko and Beta Akane

Why not?

It's a Nun/Sinner combo. The Nun works as an innocent character someone you want to protect/ helps keep the group together. The sinner causes conflict, co mix relief waifu hair you name it. She could also have an interesting take on religion as you learn through thier FTE's.

I can't draw for shit, is there anything else I can submit?

And kind of like Gonta except with the opposite personality.

literally my mom's Touko Fukawa

Isn't that too similar to Fukawa?

Maki falling asleep

It's a personality opposite of the nun right if it's not Sinner what could it be?

But which /drg/ OC is gay?

How would you guys spice the idea up then? If it skirts too close to touko's stchik.

Not mine, she could be bi though.

well you don't have to draw them personally, just maybe get a few other anons to help come up with a design, in fact you don't have to draw them, a user and me came up with that accountant, and we didn't even put pen to paper for him

see, there's a nice start, just think about how he would look, let his talent guide you
for all you know, they could be small and fat, or tall and physically fit like bruce lee

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl