/rgt/- Robinhood General Thread

Just fuck my ETRM up edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous Thread:

VRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

top notch OP image

looking for a new position.

is it best to wait until 1:30 to enter the market if you miss the start?

yeah dont buy during lunch, shits all skewed

Lunchtime dip is 12-1 for most stocks that have no recent news, ample time to buy desu

What besides NMM is /ourstock/?

I need something else to research into

SRNE has been a winner past few days

this. I need a weekend hold, lads and ladies. I have $500 that needs to be put to work.

APVO

it's product will be ready for distribution soon. this will reflect on its next earnings.

only 40 mill market cap.

CVM my nigga

Look into IMNP its got good volume, most stocks in immune pharmaceuticals are already up, and the squeezes in the morning seem to be over with. Let me know what you conclude after your reseach.

But into MSTX, massive increase incoming

Thanks to the user that called BPMX earlier this morn, up 10% on it right now

Buy***

New to trading, what are some free live stock charts

SSW. Decreased guidance last quarter, could be earnings beat next week.

tradingview.com

its in the OP post

Yahoo finance is pretty solid for all things stocks. Shkreli certified too.

>Shkreli certified too

kek thanks for the laugh friend, but yeah yahoo is a good source a little lag but no big deal

Sorry, i read pass that. Thanks

Appreciate it brothers

who would buy when it's already up over 6%

I mentioned it pre market today if that's who you're referring to. I was hoping MVIS would have bounced back better.

OPHC

They are in the process of merging with 90% of shareholders favoring the transaction. There should be a press release this afternoon

i think CBS is a good falling knife to try and catch right now

Because if you even took five seconds you'd know the merger that is about to be passed it's going to make it worth .3-.4 more

I think some big stops just got taken out, you can see huge volume increase in past few minutes

>$67 stock.

This is Veeky Forums.

UGAZ?

Wait til the drop levels out. Never know how much more it'll fall.

Yeah the MSTX merger is going to be approved. Get in while you can it's easy money

explain pls

good shit you dumb cunts the meeting was adjourned and put on hold until next fucking Thursday

the power of /rgt/

scary

always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

I wouldn't invest in CBS even if it meant I could become a billionaire.

Get in OCN quick mah niggas it's goin to $5

Haha man just more good luck during a lucky week for me

uhm, source?

have you thought of killing yourself, retard?

still doesn't change the fact that 90% want the merger. It would probably be even better now to invest if it dips

you're basically fucked at that point. it's exponentially harder to make gains the lower you fall

>Account is only $98
>has lost over $44 in one week

Literally how

How did you lose 31% in 1 week?

user's meme stocks of the day.

You should start a hedge fund where you just short everything your gut tells you to buy.

You'll have models sucking your dick dry in a Lambo by August, no joke.

Every fucking position I make tanks as soon as I buy it no matter how fucking long I wait to buy or how carefully I watch the charts. Tried buying into JNUG twice this week thinking that it finished its pitfall only to be cucked out of another 10% of my portfolio each time. Also was burned chasing DCTH and ARGS. Now I'm being bled by NADL.

The problem is you are investing in pharmamemes

watch this thing fly and none of you guys get on board. i really wouldn't be suprised..

I had incredibly good luck last week though, maybe it was karma catching up this week combined with emotional investing trying to get my gains back.

To provide insight on the weird numbers, I've transferred $23 to my account since yesterday.

Have you considered not day-trading and maybe holding a stock for longer then 10 minutes?

Or buy 1 share of stock at a time, after it gos lower, buy another, when it goes lower, buy another, etc until you get good stocks for 1 cent a share:)

Nigger I've been swing trading these gains and losses for like the past month

be patient, don't be greedy.

don't be zigging when you should be zagging

Revenue: 36M
Earnings: -112M

The estimated earnings on 3Q 2016 were incredibly low, and it STILL went below those levels. I dont know wtf happened in 4Q, it just decided to quintuple earnings or some shit.

I just put in an order for 500 shares.

You better not be meming me

I passed on the trade just for that reason. it was an easy trade but I couldn't bring myself to be an "investor" of ANY type in CBS.

Why do you guys hate CBS?

Every single recommendation on the stock is a "buy". Every single one. That probably means only 1 analyst is looking at it. What the fuck am I looking at?

They dont like anything that isnt sitting on the bottom floor because they dont understand how the market works.

kill you'reself my man

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

lol

source = THE CHARTS

Cute

hey guys

this is the Veeky Forums scanner bro that was on earlier that promised you dank memes

ended up going out and closing down a bar last night so I slept in until 9. Sorry I didn't bring you memes, I will next week, I promise.

UPDATE:
just signed up for an IB account, letting my funds settle in my RH account and moving over to something that's more practical than day trading

Lmao listen here newfag impatient Jew. Sell now then fuck face I'll buy your shares for .001. This shit is a gold mine. Have to wait a week oh lawd.

Because i'm an antisemite.

you must avoid a lot of companies then huh

well this is p neat

Kek

I hate mosaic mode desu
I use classic

also you need to pay for the realtime market data bro
its 10$ a month, waived if you do a minimum of 10$ in commissions

UGAZ and GLBS repairing all my weeks fuckups

POST WEEEKEND HOLDS

probably NMM and MSTX

I'm gonna be using it to day trade,

the fees look so cheap I can't believe it. It has to be propaganda

lowest commissions around besides robinhood

they go up drastically when you start trading OTC penny memes though be careful

What did you buy MSTX for?

GLBS is un-fucking-stoppable

well, up to .5% right? doesn't sound SO bad

What's your strat for trading may gas?

I'm out. I just keep leveraged etf's at the top of my watchlist for quick scalps when I see them drop like that. People who caught 18.80 made a good chunk, I got in at 18.92 sold at 19.34. Also out of GLBS now, seems to not want to hold 3.50 but watching closely for another scalp with DCIX.

CARA CARA KILLING MYSELF

GLBS!!!!!

they will be having new product in inventory that will bring in revenue soon.
im in it too my man.. im in it too

C Y T R

Who else still hoping for ARTX with me?

god fucking damn it the market is shit and has been shit for the last month. Fucking fed up with this. I at least want to break even again.

FUCK ME! FUCK YOU! FUCK THE MARKET AAARRGGGHHHH

no but seriously im in the same boat, the market has been fucking with me

JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW JNUG NOW

Buying APVO. I'm trusting you user. I hope this doesn't fuck me.

this isn't going anywhere. I've had these same 50 stocks for hours now and they aren't doing shit. why do you fucks ALWAYS fuck me over? do you enjoy knowing that you're ruining people's lives by shilling these terrible stocks that do nothing but lose money?

At .129

It's been shit since February.

sometimes you have to hold onto it for longer than a couple hours...

you better think twice. I bought in at 1.94 and earlier today and it hasn't done jack. I don't come here for my money to sit around and do nothing. this was supposed to be a rocket? yeah right! this is a fucking dud. this is so lame and dead I just want my money back so I can buy some DRYS.

>So I can buy DRYS

You must be trolling