reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/JQ8loVd.jpg
imgur.com/a/0M7kQ#B5mRtGD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PRAISE BE TO THE GREAT SUN!

>le ebin leek man maymay xD gets a card before primary book characters

BASED. Another victory for us, CDPR-bros! When will bookfags learn? Reading is or losers anyway.

FUCK OFF TRISSFAG

a reminder to support NR in the faction wars

Geralt and Triss OTP

Thank you, based Trissfriend, for supporting this general for as long as you have!

?

I think he's talking about the ST Burza card

>Yenn gets this rad as fuck new card
>Triss cucks get nothing

Best timeline.

i fuckin hate all the rng they're going to add

it's even more funny when yen has a good card ATM while the best triss has to offer is her hailstorm lamo

No problem. I don't even read the general anymore, but I'll always be here to post some lovely Triss.

well, there are still cards to be revealed and they seem to be releasing new version of all the major characters so far (geralt, ciri, yennefer) so I can see them releasing like a NR triss

If y'all were wondering why Uma was so happy in the card art, this is why. They just cropped Yen out of the frame

Cont: i.imgur.com/JQ8loVd.jpg

:)

I put fog on a Redanian Knight without thinking... Fuck my life. I suppose that's what I get for running a monster weather deck.

Would Yennefer be a good mommy?

Can't wait until his fee fees get hurt and he runs away from plebbit again

> playing fog monsters after the past nov 2k17

ya wot m8

I just started playing, still scrapping together enough to build a big boy deck

I have an irrational hatred for the leeks meme. It's pissing me off so much.

>Siegfried? Who's dat?
>Did you mean to say Kyian? Here you go.
Where were you when NR faction identity died?

if the average card one of these discover cards can get is in line with other cards and they have the possibility of a high roll then it's HS bad

but the RNG could be ok if the average value is low enough for them to be just niche cards or there's no high roll. So far it feels like it's ok, like winch is pretty average with no highroll machine and ornamental sword having the ability to high roll for djenge frett but having tons of shit like shieldmaiden, raider, queensguard, warcrier...

He is a big guy

I mean, weather is perfectly viable, Eredin Frost is at least good enough to make it into the higher ranks. You don't need much for it.

Right now is crying like a baby on reddit because of downvotes. Fuck this guy.

I have an irrational hatred for gwent """memes""" in general. I actually dread checking r/gwent for news because the pure, unfiltered density of shit memes makes my balls retract into my body. I even made a twitter account just so I could follow CDPR there instead of visiting that excuse of a community

My dick is so fucking hard.

Do you have the new Ciri art by any chance?

No. When did they show that?

Would a 10 unit limit per row impact the game much? It sounds like a huge change but I have rarely seen a game when rows go above 10 cards

Last devstream.

Where's her lace stockings? Did Emyhr rip them or something?

Why it has to be a NG card?

If we don't start seeing some important characters soon I riot. Thank fuck they added Vincent and Seltkirk for a start.

It essentially precludes vran+arachas swarm from ever being viable desu. Not that it's a big problem now, but it could be in the future.

>no upskirt

fug

best faction gets best grill

This would be solved by making Arachsae agile so you can play them on any row.

Are there any story repercussions to just fucking everyone I come across in the first Witcher when presented with the option, like will other characters get mad.

they showed her art during that round of gwent thingy but didn't reveal the actual card yet

no
only W3 has that bullshit and only between yen and triss

Don't forget mah nigga Stregobor.

No. Triss gets mad if you hook up with Shani and vice versa. That's about it.

>BLACKEDgaard
lmao

I NEED anything Siegfried related in this game, hopefully a card.
If they put a Siegfried avatar I'll absolutely have to grind the ladder for it.

We'll probably get avatars for all major characters. Sarcastic Dijkstra would be a perfect avatar for BM

a

Can someone clue me in on why everyone sucks Burza's dick? I don't watch too much CDPR streams and from what i seen hes as interesting as stale toast

>as interesting as stale toast
Fucking this. Dull, low energy Pole.

I honestly have no idea. CDPR drones have this perception that the company is God's gift to video game development. They see community engagement as some sort of rare treat when in fact it's just a manipulative marketing strategy.

uma the pussy slayer

the only arachas that arent agile are the ones you summon from your deck.

unless they buff arachas they are gonna be shit regardless of the update row limit.

yeah hes got about as much personality as wet cardboard.
but I guess the redditors can related to him being such a nice guy as well :)

hes also trash at gwent which is hilarious.

Somewhat glad to see what i thought reaffirmed. The weird glorification of this dude gaslighted me hard as fuck

Most likely we will get a triss for NR only.

>They see community engagement as some sort of rare treat when it's a manipulative marketing strategy
Glad somebody says this aloud once in a while. In general, there is this twisted social phenomenon taking place online where people act like YouTube celebrities they follow, game developers whose games they play and so on are their friends. What the fuck is up with that?

The problems of the cards with disco... I mean spawn is the ones with a low pool of cards for the spawn, like the Isengrim spawn card that can spawn any silver ST unit. You could build a deck around that idea, that if you get Barclay Els or Toruviel.

>CDPR drones have this perception that the company is God's gift to video game development

it's all perspective. they are my favorite video game company so you can take this with a grain of salt but most developers nowadays care about literally nothing but the bottom line

when the last few years of gaming feels like you are getting bent over and fucked in the ass by literally every AAA dev on the market, a company like CDPR that has pretty much gone 4/4 on good games (Witcher 1 is certainly clunky as fuck but still has its good moments), doesn't try to bleed their customers wallets dry, it's not unreasonable to feel good about them.

Uma is a cute and good card
fight me

>no Merilyn Monroe pose
one fucking job

So what spell would you want to double with her? Marching Orders, now that the new letho can pull it out?

I've been out of the meta since just after the Mulligan OP update, what is it like now? What are the playable Scoia'tael decks?

mmm, marching orders can be quite good in the new alchemy deck

I'm also very excited for the changes in existing cards desu

Playable? Handbuff and Movement, Top tier? None.

I think ST is the only faction without a top tier, even if there is debate what SK list is top tier and if Eredin frost can be considered tier 1.

Fake Ciri will never get changed, I've abandoned all hope.
At least they'll change serrit now (again)

So, the leaders are coming out after all, im pretty excited, they'll just get revealed during the last dev stream most likely.
imgur.com/a/0M7kQ#B5mRtGD

>spellatiel
>not top tier

muzzle is aids

I dont think ive enjoyed a game of gwent in months due to how dumb half the cards are in this game.

Nah is a meme deck that is destroyed by NR and SK.

Muzzle is really problematic, and not in the meme way. It really is a "fuck you" card that is only countered if you also run Muzzle or Blue dream which in turn hurts how someone will build a deck do to how prevalent it is.

The only deck where I don't run Muzzle is in my Foltest deck since that deck is mostly aimed at buffing the shit out of your hand and 2-0 all your enemies

What is the best deck to grind to 4500? I am running Foltest and so far I have been bouncing between 4150-4350 for days now.

>marching orders
its tactic, special I think, not a spell

Gwent art? GWENT ART!?

any card game where you play one card at time with a card like muzzle in it is just the rudest shit that essential undoes a whole turn of game play plus ruins any sort of lynchpin strategy you may have.

its so tedious. since all the control aspects in this game are amplified by the fact your opponent doesnt have life points to attack directly so all you can do is sit around and get shit on by these dumb cards whenever they appear.

obviously the developers are more concerned about cards like uma than problems like this and the coinflip.

but as long as there are leeks on reddit who cares right? :)

This is a Gwent thread, frog cuck.

Consider this:
1) Uma is a recognizable character from the Witcher games, not some random "Temerian Soldier"
2) It is actually good quality art with plenty details of the said character without "Gwent" watermarks or DeviantArt background
3) It is actually a large picture rather than a fucking tiny card someone likes to use

I am fine with Gwent art if you actually post art that meets these standards.

While I agree, the solution is simple. Just don't play cards that allow for muzzle to find value, IE run low power cards with big deploys or Play for big tempo all the time, also Mulligan properly if you think the opponent may be running Muzzle (at this stage almost all factions run muzzle with the exception of Foltest and maybe Henselt)

Muzzle was a mistake and a huge powercreep for neutral golds. Giving every fucking faction 8 points removal was a fucking mistake, specially since now everyone is using golds for hard removal.

and by concerned i mean focused on. not that uma is going to be nerfed or changed any time soon.

and yeah I guess so. I just like using cards in a card game that have fun synergies that have value from more than just a deploy ability.

pretty sure you can shove muzzle into almost every deck in the game at this point.

>play around Muzzle by not running any good cards
>easy!

High efficiency Foltest can run Muzzle as a tech but I found that running Regis is better, while he sucks in certain match ups, against SK Regis is a giant cock in the ass of those bastards.

Foltest and Henselt don't have cards that allow for muzzle to swim for full value and some of the muzzle targets are easily obtainable by other cards in the deck unless you got a really shitty hand.

Ronvid is probably the second best Muzzle target in the game.

yeah regis is good for sure against sk niggers. also eskel and any graveyard hate (usually monster cards) are good too.

the buff to veteran decks recently was excessive, unneeded and absolutely tedious game design.

i just had a game where a nilfgaard player stole one of my siege supports. there are good targets for the card against very faction.

I wonder if they'll ever change bloody baron
>Bloody Baron requires a fucking deck built around it
>Guy behind Priscilla's ass requires a foltest and that's it

who has the larger cock, ciri or yen?

triss has a beautiful hairy pussy

who has the fatter cock, yen or triss

Who the fuck is Derran? They're not making OC characters already, are they?

This art is great because it accurately represents how I feel when I queue into Axemen.

probably some side quest character.

mite be from the ice giant quest too idk

I was thinking would a two-card per turn gwent game mode be any good?

It would nerf the shit out of weather and make the games go faster. That much would be obvious.

Sounds like a tavern brawl idea. That shit won't come in until after the game is released and they can fiddle with the coding more.

How is NR winning? I though SK was supposed to be OP.

skeleniggers dont know how to pilot their own decks so lose more often than not.

also everyone is burnt out after months of non-stop skellige meta.