>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7hnmyd/ubisoft_game_design_degradation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why won't White Noise download, damn it?

>my ela stats got reset
wtf ubi

Author-kun. Just gonna throw out a hope you’re doing ok with that FrostXrecruit shower scene.

Idk, but you are missing.
Don't listen to the salty people in this thread, It's the best operation so far

I LOVE FROST! ALL THE ASIAN GIRLS ARE SO CUT UwU

Nice power creep lmao

Ubisoft sucks

WHEN WILL THEY BUFF TACHANKA AND KAPKAN INSTEAD OF THEIR DISGUSTING OCDONUTSTEEL ROASTIES

Pulse is hispanic

business idea: defenders can drop or throw their phone when it gets hacked

when do you think siege was at its peak? im gonna say right after skull-rain mid seasons

>new defender gets shit guns and a boring ass talent that is extremely situational past pre-game
>its fine because lol 3 speed
3 speed operators have the most boring design especially defenders

>Shit guns
lol

Ayo how do you get your in game mic fixed? tried just about everything and even contacted support they haven't done shit only told me "we'll look into it." and it's been 48 hours.

I've looked up other discussions and stuff about it and I can't find anyone with a consistent fix to this. How come Ubisoft hasn't addressed this issue yet? lots of people can't use their in game microphones thats legit hindering the experience so what's the deal?

it's not a buff, user
the mines were merely bugged so the intended level of cancer had to be *fixed* :^)

Someone find Frost's hat. :(

The option is not in the menu, but they introduced the Render Scaler with White Noise

business idea: a map where you are penalized for destroying the building, if you damage it too much your team loses

if vigil has its ability active and its reinforcing a wall, do the drones see a wall reinforcing by himself?

is vigil really a vampire?

no he's north korean

Yacht had no major gameplay problems other than the bridge area and daytime window visibility(which is now improved). the hate it received seemed like bandwagoning and scapegoating and i'd rather have yacht in the casual map rotation over several others. outright removal of the map is too extreme if it's never coming back

nah it deactivates the ability whenever he performs an action besides movement alterations

Ye boiiiiiiiii

MSAA is shit. Long live higher render resolutions.

dude

>talent

The whole point of Vigil is that you can drone him out and figure out his approximate location, but you never know what angle he's holding until you enter the room.

Doesn't really make a difference in low level play, but high level is all about recon

Just wanna throw something out there for the unicorn r6 drawfags, can I get an edit of one of these types of pics but for Frost? Doki is a ok.

>this

Who else has this issue? Mine used to work just fine but suddenly one day during operation "health" it fucking stopped working and reinstalling the game hasn't done me any favors. what's going on here? Ubisoft won't help either they keep saying they'll take a look and nothing ever happens.

I can't wait to go lurking in plain drone view in rooms large enough that the drone interference won't kick in.

ok

Isn't the point of TTS to...y'know, test stuff and then change it when it enters the full game? So far it seems like they haven't changed anything besides all those "unintended" recoil alterations.

Vigil should be allowed to keep his drone ability up through most actions except maybe shooting. Having it toggle off when reinforcing, vaulting, or even climbing a ladder is just retarded.

Zofia should have 1 or 2 less concussive grenades.

I'm not sure what changes I'd make to doki but I think she needs a rework too.

There's also issues with previous ops but that's a whole separate discussion.

holy shit it's even worse than I thought

Is it just me or does it feel like we didnt have a 3 Armor OP in forever?

>mira
>echo

I want favela back

Last one was Mira so yeah it's been a while.

How does one map and 3 ops inflate the game's size by 15 fucking gigs?

I miss it too. I fucking hated the map but at least it added some variety

it feels like the designers sometimes like to add guns they themselves think are cool or that they think players will be familiar with from other video games over a CTU's actual real life ones, not realising that Siege is good and popular enough to make those guns interesting and known by itself, and that the added authenticity would serve the game's international setting and please firearm fans both.

Shitload of cosmedics for everyone

Zofia's fucking bio makes me want to vomit.

SO STRONG
SO POWERFUL

Base code reworks for recoil on handguns and a myriad of technical cues for everyone's gadgets to play nice with one another with the introduction of new operators

NO
PULL-UPS

I WANT THAT WINGED HUSSARS SKIN!!!

You just know some fat roastie fuck with dyed purple hair made the beta males put this fucking garbage in
I hate ubisoft so much

Most of that is editing existing game files. It's not adding 15gb to your pc just changing about 10gb and adding 5gb (estimating here)

>galil never ever

You forgot to get el dorado?

My directory says I have 50 gb up from 36 gb.

Upon further inspection, Ubisoft denies me access to the actual website and therefore I cannot change my profile picture, name or anything related to my account.

How come Ubisoft is such a piece of shit?

El Dorado didn't have cool husaria wings on it

She's just SO TOUGH.

worst military meme in history, neck yourself

You thought wrong, you obsessed soyboy

>gross spanish butt-pirate skin with shiny bits
>glorious design and culture presented from a renown cavalry unit
yeehaw

Why is /r6g/ the only play place that bitches about operators and operator bios?

Even /v/ does not care

Code files are in the like the kb or mb range. Most of it is probably uncompressed audio, textures, and maaaaybe some mesh data.

t. guy who makes games

because nobody on /v/ plays videogames

You mean the tiny ones on the stock so far back you won't see them in-game?

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7hnmyd/ubisoft_game_design_degradation/

Its almost like /r6g/ makes up shit to validate themselves

Fair enough, maybe it's laying framework for future expansions and operators ahead of time? (Like the """"zombies"""" mode?) Or perhaps a new setup for map rotations (If that ever occurs)

Husar has just as much golden shiny shit, it just has less red. It's a late-fag's shittier el dorado.

>new setup for map rotations
tiduslaugh.mp3

t. spaniard

>lol why does anyone care about anything im a nihilist btw

Of course cringeanarchy would cry about this. Borderline incels2.0

Great, general is going full defense mode to white knight their deviant art waifus again

Ubisoft must be paying them overtime tonight.

Read the comments, dipshit. Even "incels"don't see any degradation, only r6g cares about this shit.

cu

>poles buttblasted over their strong womyns only meme ctu

There is literally dozens of MS paint and photoshop pictures made by this general shitting on the new operators

dont act like your the minority

Don’t need to defend nothing boy. Waifu is life and life is waifu. Besides, I get to bug you until my game updates.

because that post gives next to no context

Maybe we care about the game

>that one poster who keeps posting Frost's pathetic flabby maple leaf ass
Meanwhile in Burgerland

Obviously, as the optional bios and the extremely little impact Ela's green hair has on gameplay has such a massive effect to the point where people are crying.

It's pathetic.

Is Zofia just going to be an upgraded Ash?

YAAAAAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN SO STRONG

is sledge the strongest male

yes with extra tumblr

Either him or Montagne

Wait what? I got a gold charm for Year 2 Season 3 even though I finished copper?

Is it actually your highest rank attained? How are you supposed to get copper charms, then? Throw all your placement matches?

user? Are you okay? are you perchance retarded?

Sledge or Montagne.

Why the fuck is Steam downloading the update so slow
I have near gigabit ethernet and steam usually downloads the entire game with hr textures in a few minutes, but its telling me 4 hours for this 14gb update

So the jewfu is going to be obsolete?

mine wouldn't download because i didnt have enough disk space, maybe thats your problem

>tfw no valkyrie gf

>tfw Ill get to choose between both
Its sad people missed out on the only good non-french skin in the game

it's not just her green hair her whole design is shit and she isn't as effected by Zofia's concussions because lore reasons

>anchoring objective
>suddenly constant barrage of totally balanced concussion grenades
how many of these fucking things does she have holy shit

Took me 10 minutes on Uplay. Stop being poor.

that pose is deceptive

It’s not her user, it’s me. I don’t feel the need to break my trinity of IQ, Doki and Frost.

You know they are resistance to the grzmot mines because 'they're used to being concussed' right? Or that Zofia gets to get back up from being down because she can't do a pull up

If you fire 3-4 shots from the M14 does it benefit from a flash hider? Or is the only thing worth putting on it the muzzle brake since it's a semi automatic?

>someone went through the effort of making this

isnt that technically also blackbeards ass since they use the same lower body model?