/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >Almost Weekly Santa Alter
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1129_weekly_santa_alter/
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

Event Period:
2017-12-01 7:00 - 12-11 3:59 UTC
December 1st (7:00 UTC) - December 11th (3:59 UTC)
5* Jack the Ripper
4* Marie, Nursery Rhyme
3* Robin, Jing Ke

>Christmas Guides
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171201.php
pastebin.com/defJxZy8
pastebin.com/uVNZcZ1q
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ekcr_IAHfMyLtnm-ffjS2bSdl4cS_VCZw7jCe-Adlqo/edit#gid=0

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

These are top maids.
Top.
Maids.

Someone post the best girl

Sella and Liz servants when?

U M U

>Medb demanded her husband satisfy her three criteria—that he be without fear, meanness, or jealousy. The last was particularly important, as she had many lovers.

Would you marry Medb and allow her to sleep around as much as she wanted?

>mfw i could beat up every servant in a hgw

>Medb's relationship with Fergus is alluded to in the early poem Conailla Medb míchuru ("Medb has entered evil contracts") by Luccreth moccu Chiara (c. 600); it asserts that Medb wrongly seduced Fergus into turning against Ulster "because he preferred the buttocks of a woman to his own people".[16]

I don't know about marrying but she must have a great ass.

Stop making early threads.

All events should let you trade down currency.

>want to buy the extra EXP and fous for Santa Alter
>can't because 10 AP is shit for stockings
>already bought all the Gold Star items and now any that drop are worthless

>Marry
Hah! nice one kid.

I believe Marie can become a great Ojou!

>>but Medb murdered her while she was pregnant; her son Furbaide was born by posthumous caesarian section.
>That's a funny way of saying "Medb gutted her and tore the foetus out of her womb in front of her as she lay dying."

What the fuck is wrong with this girl?

>you will never prep all of Medb's bulls

It wasn't made early you blind piece of garbage

Which one is it?

I don't even want to be in the same room as her, she's fucked up.

Agreed but. I guess it's to maintain value when it comes to the lower level craft essences.

Okay~

S O O N
O
O
N

>marry
I'd use her mouth and throat as a cock holster and then burn her for a Rare Prism.

Then again Fergus seems like the type who goes for any ass above avarage over anything else.

Even boy ass?

The 750th post was the link here, my ass it wasn't made early. Are you fucking retarded?

Enjoy all those venereal diseases

Its okay because she's cute

She isnt even the best Alter, mate

This. I don't know why you guys like that piece of shit.

opse i posted the wrong picture

You wake up and see this. What do you do?

Is it worth it to buy the 4th craft essence with gold stars or shall I start buying the KFC?

Id fuck her in every hole. But marry? Hell no.

That's not early faggot, cry me a river and stop trying to alter the fucking OP like I know you would

She has Golden Rule (Body), her holes should be clean.

>MedB

>not rolling another 3-4 asterios and finishing ribbons with 100ap

>used tactics and mindgames to get Cu killed who seemed unkillable
>destroyed Ulster in the war
>brought an golden age to the island with everyone loving her
>every men did her bidding and she had total control over her husbands
>Ulster fags think they ''won'' because cheese memes way after the thing was over and Medb had already lived a peaceful life filled with joy

She is a villain.
A villain who won history.

the snek

She has extremely rude table manners. Tiles have feelings too.

>Nobody will ever love you as much as Chuya loves drawing Medb

Go back to sleep.

Try to kill myself before she gets to me.

If its a good one. Yes. Definately.

If strapped for stars you should get the chicken to ascend Santa Alter as fast as possible, but you can't overshoot socks like Honnouji points. If you end up getting more CE drops, you can MLB them and use MLB'd supports to free up room for other CEs.

I've got 4 Reindeer, 5 with support, it just feels like I'm wasting AP by not running 40 instead of 4 10s.

Fergus wants to fuck Gudao so yeah

stop making early threads reddit

the infighting caused by her bullshit lead to a domination by England in the following centuries...she is the source of the Irish condition. Go fuck yourself.

So are we Americans getting Santa tonight or tomorrow night?

Bedwarmer when?

It's it ok to lewd the snek?

>+20 quartz reward tonight
another chance at Jack
Fuck YEA

IS THAT

Did book knock on the door before coming in?

IS THAT A

You're only losing 60-100 stockings overall for 2/3 the value of a single apple

>waaaaaaaahh he won't let me change the OP mommy please I j-just want to troll like all my f-friends do
Get lost kiddo

Bros, does it hurt when they tie up their cans? Why do they do it?

The SMARTEST, STRONGEST, SEXIEST

>Fergus betrayed his family and country because he liked this girls buttocks more than them

Medusa = garbage.

I need a good cock warmer..
Who should I go for?

I made my on time though, this is the only early thread.

See you in three days.

I don't care how bad she is, I want that ass so bad.

thanks my boss just saw this

I wonder, was it because she had a great ass or because his family and country were even greater asses?

Why did you save just the thumbnail of my screencap OP?

jack

On average how much money do you spend to get the 5* rate up in each campaign

Is she natty or is she cycling guys?

I can see her nipples

>browsing Veeky Forums at work
You deserved it faggot

How smart is smart cat?

t. soyboy

SORE WA

user, don't be a fag. I agree it would be nice to have, but let's not pretend this is a great hardship for us to do:
>Get yourself 5 deer CEs, get a support that has one and grind. You can get 7 drops of ribbons. at +6 that is 7 ribbons per drop.
>49 Ribbons per 10 AP, and that is if every ribbon counts just for one instead of the 3 and 6 drops on the table.
>You can easily get 400 of the things with 80 AP, you can easily clear the shop of anything ribbon related in a day and a half.
Only reason why you didn't do it is because you believe assassin and caster gems you get from the lottery are more valuable.

Stop posting Fergus

Don't you remember what happened last time you chased tail regardless of the cost?

Love her first

God damn it.

JEANNE ALTER A CUTE.
CUTE
Also isn't this from that doujin that never got trasnlated? The one where there is a single shot of Gilgamesh Caster
It's Jeanne Alter.
I just got a bizarre idea. What if Nasu himself make his own Jeanne for Fate Prototype Timeline?
>more faithfully to the real life version
>has an ahoge
>tomboy with a good body
>likes to mock men, specially the likes of Sieg, and more the ones who repeat things like "I'm sorry", but praise those who are actually capable and more if they are not that special (EMIYA may be an example)
>only hates those who betrayed her but she is still faithfull to God, even more than the original to the point that if she has to choose between God or someone who like, she choose God (or choose God but force her crush to repent himself so he can come with her, a total brute)
>cute little fang
>find Jeanne (Apo) stupid, Jeanne Alter more or less cool except her heretic parts and get along very well with Jeanne Alter Santa Lily
I'm bored, I'm sorry

t. carl the cuck

5th CE hasn't dropped for me yet. Should I do story quests with only 4 CEs?

Worth it, Medb's a total anal slut.

Who here is waiting for this perfection?

you're not bored, just an idiot

That damn whore can fuck right off. I'm never going to allow her in my Chaldea.

>just roll in the gatcha for numerous CEs, that makes the event super easy
No shit

So if it looks like I won't have enough MP to get all five Mona Lisa should I not even bother spending what I have on 3-4 of them and just wait for next time? Really only wondering since I gotlucky with the piratefu and know people look for that on her.

Super smart, top tier napping partner and master chef. How can other berserkers even compete?

Am I ready?

Me, but I will be rolling for other things meanwhile.

>being this new