Previous:

soon™

WHo 2 CRUSH

Powercreep additions soon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post wifes

Ike!

Post defense teams

Reminder that people who aren't supporting Sigurd don't know a father's strictness. They deserve no hate, only pity.

I LOVE MELODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if there'll be a big heroes event in January for when they re-reveal FE Switch? I'm willing to bet it's getting revealed in January, anyway

Just like Rhajat was gonna be powercreep right? Kill yourself.

I love Severa and so do you! So does everyone!

Why can't you be good in Heroes as you were in Conquest?

>tfw your mom was even stricter than most dads

W-whats Gunter gonna do with that chicken?

Is there any way to make her not awful?

very good

They don't get as much attention as they used to but I really do like smols

Your wife is an ugly stable wench!

She's literal shit.

the lewdest dragon when ISIS?
when it comes down to it, Duma is the more likely one to have hone dragons, isn't he?

Threaten there was for a reason, even if the unit you're up against has high resistance and you attack her armor on the counter, you might still need to finish it off in PP. In that case enemy's resistance is the only defensive stat that matters.

Yeah, I have a bunch of them

But my dad is the one who spoiled me while mom was the strict fun ruiner.

Cute and strong!

Bantu seems most likely to have Hone Dragons in my opinion

>I also like stupid characters.

Hector with aids a shit

Fjorm is very pretty, unlike that womenlet who I forgot her name because shes so useless Ive never used or seen her

I feel like a lot of people missed/didn't realize how lewd Nagi's outfit is because her portrait doesn't really look like it and she didn't get official art that was widespread

You said plural.

>yfw "(this skill can't be inherited)"
>mfw pedos forced are to use an ugly old man with grandpa BST

Will Duma be a GHB?

Sharena there's no need to be mad.

She didn't spawn a kingdom of sluts like Mila did tho

Her appearance reminds me of Eris from Mushoku Tensei. Is she a ferocious bratty tsundere with violent tendencies as well?

...Well, you're not wrong, user

So what exactly do anons whose wife has an alt do when it comes to summoner support?

That's Kaga on the left right? Who is the other guy?

>Sharena A
>she will never be more than a best friend
The absolute state of sharenafags

Why aren't people going with +spd Faes then? Serious question

Maybe? Not sure what you would put in that B slot though but if you can think of something nice you can try it, you already gave her fury 3 anyway so there's no point going back, and seals are interchangeable anyway so there's no point in thinking on what to give her just use whatever fits best the situation. Post results if you go with it.

K

>having to fight your friends
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY

In terms of story:
FFTA>FFT>FFTA2>>>>>>>>>>>>anything from FE

*are forced

Oops, here's a minerva to make up for it

Hironobu Sakaguchi, dude who lead FF1 to 9

Look at the plushies

>Old male character ever having a chance at getting in at this point
>Male Manakete as well
user pls, we know full well after they add Myrrh, Kana(F), Nah, and Ena that they're never going to touch dragon units ever again

I'm hoarding my refining stones right now, so no DivTytfing yet. I might drop CD3 on him

das coo

>that Seliph
the fuck

Cutearina is cute!

Use version that your wife is cuter in

Are you still there, Saizo user?

FEH is happy for winning the best game of playstore in japan!

My wife is also my best friend and my #1 fan!

>41 speed Seliph

WHAT THE FUCK

Who is this for real though? where's she from?

INCREDIBLY FAST SELIPH GOING AT HIGH SPEEDS

is waifu (male) allowed?

She's Melody, a character in kaga's most recent freeware indie game, Vestaria Saga I

Well that's gonna be a tough decision

>Phantom SPD

I wish Fjorm wasn't Blue too

Remember to report racism.

My wife isn’t in yet and I’m loyal so I mutually S supported Sigurd in the meantime. I don’t play this game much so no bully.

I hope she won’t mind when she does get in.

Shit I'm retarded. Also I'll show you a true hack right here.

I always joke and say that Kaga is the Matsuno of Nintendo but honestly he is nowhere near Matsuno's level of hackery.

we all know legion is best girl, the stats say so too

>it's the reckoning of the softanons
nice

>I also like stupid characters
Dumb! Melody is dumb! Stupid girl!

hey that's my wife

>all the Falchion users are different aside from Lucina and "Marth"
>all the Falchions have more o less different sprites
>they're all going to get the same special refinement
What are the odds?

Are Stratum enemies random or does the game read your team and pick counters? As soon as I started doing armor quests they all start carrying armor breaking weapons.

That blue blur on skill procs is worth it though, only problem is other water legendary heroes are probably going to boost different stats than speed if and when they add them.

What, you all don't know about Sanic seliph? Aurinaka's seliph is like my second favorite seliph

His is water blessed, along with summoner supported, and when buffed hits 47 speed

Speed refined +speed IV wew LaD Softboy is the new face of the meta

Yasumi Matsuno? Is that the guy who made Tactics Ogre? Aren't those games very good?

Almost done

Where is the racism?

1 is all I need anyway

It's not racism if they're not human.

I have 100 Refining Stones /feg/. What should I make?

>Slaying Lance for +Spd Nephenee
>Dazzling Gravity+ for -Atk Elise
>Wrathful Candlelight+ for -Atk B!Lyn
>Light Breath+ for Ninian
>Some other wild project

Incase those 2 left the previous thread :

as of now, I have Inigo and Julia. No Cecilia. Julia is -Spd+Def I think. Dont remeber anymore, but it was a bad one. I just dont like Julia enough to build her. Ingio is dancer and has the same Skillset as my Nino. But he isnt as usefull as my Nino, as he cant kill a bunch of blue units. 35 or so attack isnt much, even with TA.
jup, I can beat the most optimal minus CA Blyn.
Also I can beat a +Atk brave lyn+10 if my Nino has Distant Def and NOT -Def OR -HP as a nature. So I will aim for a +Spd-Res one.
My Nino is crazy.
Maybe I should give her the +2 waifu bonus, but then my Hinoka would loose that one, and Hinoka isnt the most optimal unit if we are honest and she needs every boost aviable.

Does anyone here have experience with a -SPD Fae? Were there times were you'd rather not have the -SPD bane?

I'm thinking of merging my +DEF -RES Fae into a +RES -SPD Fae and I'm wondering if she ends up getting doubled by things she wouldn't want to get doubled by (like moderate speed lancers).

By the way, I win this round - wo Dao is useless against my impenetrable guard (b Skill)!

>mfw his defenses aren't all that shit despite wewlad

Actually, take away his refined Wo Dao and give him Divne Tyrfing and he's basically just his father with higher attack lol.

>I'm loyal
>I S supported Sigurd

>Cuck by this +def clown
>right, /feg/ has been praising rapid tap julia
>rapid taped her

Wtf man, those sound are shitty and boring as fuck, Palla is 25x better

I really question /feg/'s taste sometimes

>53 spd saizo
nani the fuck

I'm seeing an unfortunate increase in manakete shaming now that they're meta. That's not good.

Best build for best girl

Looking to paid this week to drop on orbs to roll for more merges and hopefully a better IV. Also still a work in progress. Do you guys think Galeforce works on her?

A Daily Cloud for you, /feg/.

Or I should start saying /fehg/?

>desu, probably getting meme

Nice weather.

I guess my real concern is not picking a bad breath upgrade since it's permanent.