play kolin

Playbirth
Playblue

stop being transphobic

SECOND FOR KOLIN IS BAE

>Just a woman wearing a leotard and boots
Why is FEXL be lame?

BASED

Glad to see her back. I wish we could see her face but for the little we saw, I think her redesign is fine.
She sin't my main but she is one my favorite SFV character to play.

What's the best loli fighting game?

I miss the time when Wheaton wasn't a soyboy

youtube.com/watch?v=KbuJAfIdpX8&feature=youtu.be&t=2m9s

this. i'm done with polturds ruining small fightcade games

As in a game with the most lolis, or a game where the lolis are the strongest characters?

is the tranny fad going to end? its one of those things if you ignore them they grow out of it eventually right?

also does anyone want to playblue

these look nothing like her

those commentators couldnt sound more dead inside

how often should you go into training mode to grind out special moves?

V A T I S T A

How was the connection, Jin?

youtube.com/watch?v=oWO925KB7U0
>Alex starts counting
What does it mean!?

Never. Old-time mythology has dudes who turn into women like Loki and with the power of cosmetic surgery, you can turn into a little girl.

No, dumbass
To both questions

*sniff*

smells good bros

In Jive 5 minutes every other month, in MVCI 8 hours per day to get your shorthop combos on point.

Yeah, the ingame model is kinda off, she looks better on the shop icon. But this guy's art is good.

i don't really do it to grind out special moves

He was originally going to be the guy with a pinning move, but they decided it fit Gief better since he is a pro wrestler instead of Alex's bastard hybrid style

I have a question.

In Street Fighter 2, if you had extremely low health, maybe one pixel, your damage output was increased. How much was it increased? x1.2? 1.5? 2?

I know it was a real thing because some character quotes referenced to it, and it may have been in a manual but I'm not sure.

wiki.shoryuken.com/Super_Street_Fighter_2_Turbo

looks better is an understatement

Most people on G4 hated fighting games or just didn't get them. I remember they had a DOA tournament and it was just as funny. youtube.com/watch?v=J3mWiuZOusQ&feature=youtu.be&t=37s
After that one, the producer for the channel saw it, got pissed off, and banned DoA for all time.

On X-Play, Adam didn't know much and said dumb stuff like "SFIV has downright cryptic inputs," yet at the same time, he complained about those Naruto and DBZ mashers being braindead, so I don't know what he wanted. Even more confusing, they gave a high score to Guilty Gear XX, which has much more confusing inputs than SFIV. Speaking of SFIV, Adam had no idea what to say when he commentated on it at Evo, I can't tell if he was high on coke like usual or just being stupid. youtube.com/watch?v=qkvN1fPXVLU

>Blair is back.
My prayers are answered!

I wanna tell you a little secret

every fucking time someone gets a stun on me, I do the window pc hold and interrupt their would be free combo, works %100 of the time

>I know it was a real thing because some character quotes referenced to it

really

guys............they wont stop talking about it

everyone will forget about dyne tomorrow....................................................................................right?

>black

based dyne

trannies belong in the oven

based toffee

>Blair's back

is good

lmao sorry i didn't know you were dizzy

i wish i was lucky enough to date these fine young women

I can believe this

All I remember from fighting games offhand was match between Bridget and May in a version of Guilty Gear XX. They didn't seem particularly skilled at the game.

>this objective statement can't be true because someone I don't agree with on a particular topic said it

But Poison is erotic.

will the polturds get mad now that they censored her?

>some random unknown twittard posts his trash opinions to his 8 followers
>better take a screencap and post it to /fgg/!

retard

The guys on Arena mostly played FPS, and even then, most specialized in one game usually. The show was mostly guys that played Unreal Tournament early on. What's funny is that PC games gave 2 points and console games used to only give you one point, which . I think had something to do with them using the 3v3 team format instead of it being a genre where all of the guys could fight at once, but the popularity of Xbox changed that and it eventually became The Halo Show with no other games featured much.

None of ya'll playin Marbles?

You guys can save this pic.

I can't see anything about it on that page.
youtube.com/watch?v=6A38qsDGt2I 5:01

I'll pick up a copy this weekend depending on what they announce at Battle for STone

>JohnMcGruik
Well, at least, he chose the right name.
It has already started, even though she looks great with this, especially with the garter belt.

Bitch ass motherfuckers will go onto complain about how the US is too weak in Vsav after this.

Oh who, am I kidding? They don't care about America and Japan's rivalry in any game. They just want to feel good about themselves and tell people they play a fighting game, regardless of whether they win or lose. I bet most of these people don't even leave their houses since beating them is a micro-aggression. Fucking Toffee hasn't even played Vsav in a year and just wanted to butt into something related vaguely to her politics. Literally the Lisa Simpson of the FGC. The offended party is probably going to drop the game in a few months at best as well.

I can't wait for the next big event to happen that complete rids us of these shitsippers. Either a draft where they get killed off, or some sort of attack that makes them realize that there's more important shit in the world than their urge to suck cock because daddy was disappointed with them. Fuck this planet man. It's like shit works in cycles. We're pretty much dealing with the same shit from the 70's. Hooligans burning and looting every neighborhood in their reach and fucking diarrhea conflicts over seas we keep losing actually useful young men to, but instead of the free love asshattery, we're now dealing with homo tranny bullshit love. I swear to god, the next hitler or pol pot is going to target you mental wangholster pieces of shit cocksuckers. And you'll ask all of the sane people to save you because you can't run from the flamethrowers in your mother's high heels. Fuck everything.

where do we stand on the broski vs trannies fight

it's fine, Krastinov's got a little wonky in the 2nd match but it's playable.

Playing XIV at the moment.

Is it true Hugo was actually fairly intelligent in older Street Fighter games ?

why would i want to
i'm playin with

Poison
>idealized, beautiful anime girl with a beautiful, optional penis
real life American trannies
>mutilated, disgusting inside out genitals or circumcised penis if they decided to keep it
Not even a comparison

Probably Wave 2 costumes and Story Mode stuff.

But I'm liking Venom so far.

Black Widow seems like she could be cool but her premium costume is damn near the same as her normal one.

I'll get that sometime

How did the 70s end then? Government introducing crack to the environment?

broski should chill with the racist shitposts if someone send them to his sponsor he will look like a double faced hypocrite in the scene

sup dyne

fuck this goddamn dpad

How's Venom? Any good?

I hate Broski and think it's a bit fucked up how every remotely insensitive post from anons get trashed, but he can get away with making all sorts of offensive statements. I might start sending his posts to his sponsor just because of this, could be funny.

based user telling it like it is

what is the best dpad? xbox 360, xbox one or ps4?

not 360, pad sometimes reads downright as up.

Broski has the skill to back up his statements.

no goddammit i was trying to just rekka
REKKA
JFKDl;jafdsa
give me bcak my fucking saturn controller gdoddfucking DAMMMIT

It's Infinite so who gives a fuck.

dont actually do it you might ruin his career

Go for it. It'll be cheap around the holidays.

I'm sorry man.

Yeah. He's fun as hell.

Xbox 360 has a shitty dpad. You're better off using a PS1 controller like Luffy if you really want to play on pad. Alternatively, get one of those fight commanders.

Same

He seems mad fun, but I haven't left the lab.

No he doesn't being slightly above average doesn't make you special.

Laura players, Strider is playing Idom in lounge on Idom's stream.

PS4, without a question.

as i said, i get mad salty on dualshock
the dpad has been my bane since ps1 days which is why there's a giant accumulation of hate for it

WINBACK?

He can beat the people who are upset with him. Those who can beat him lack care on the subject.

remember when broski got btfo by meppz in kof98 when he had over 100 hours in xiii and all kof games are essentially the same

illness

meppz the kof god

Didn't Broski lose to some random African Ken at Evo? He's not that good. Just good for EU.
I wrote pic related. Why should I care if I ruin his career? Do I have any reason not to? He should have a real job anyway. Just because he goes to the same general as me?
To be fair, KoF 98 has much higher damage and shorter combos than XIII.

Ghodere was the one who lost to a Nigerian Ken.

show me on the doll where the tripfags touched you

Just filter him/them if it makes you that mad, jesus
Or anonymize, people always reply to the rank up, local assisting, local winning, etc posts. It's not a tripfag thing

Whoops, was thinking of that thing that happened to him at EGX, my mistake. youtube.com/watch?v=r6yaQYZ1lNg#t=46m11s
That's what I already did. I just hate attention whoring tripfags and ruining their lives in whatever way I can is pretty funny and I don't see a reason not to. No one actually likes Broski anyway.

Will Battle For The Stone use this new patch with the new DLC chars? That'd be hype

how long until all the venom bnb is out there
I'm terrible at labbing

jfdkl;ajfdas;fdka;fdjak kill whoever decided sega saturn controller adapters weren't allowed
he needs to die a slow death