Incoming

bitbean about to drop sharply don't say i didn't warn you (will rise again after that)

Other urls found in this thread:

faucet.bitbean.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FRIENDLY REMINDER to sell 5% low. Clear the low orders as quickly as possible, or it will lock up.

> he thinks he can tank the Beans

I'm going to buy more, dip or no dip, whether this thing is worth 0 sats or 10,000 sats. Fuck NoBeaners, they are all faggots.

not trying to tank just noticing on the bid theres only 1.5m all the way down to 24 satoshis.. gonna drop to there then bounce around a bit before heading back up is my guess

remember this:

Haha kill yourself

look at the order book mate
way more selling than buying at current prices

mate look at the order book
way more sellers than buyers

>look at the order book mate
>way more selling than buying at current prices

Haha wow someone sold 1000 bitbean at 24 sat i better dump

Just sell you weak hand faggot nobody wants you in the community if youre so hot to trot to dump for a 1 sat gain

> He thinks this is the peak

You really don't understand what's going on behind the scenes. Trust me.

This is the same chink shill that convinced people not to buy PIVX, ETH, Dash

lol im not saying dont buy bitbean, im fully team bean, im just saying wait for the dip

just reading the order book at looking out for fellow beaners

just watch

Realistically, will bitbean reach bitbay prices? 500 sats?

It will drop within 24h, and it will lock up in the teens for another day because everyone shilled hard. THEN... we'll see some shit. Screencap this.

cheq'd

BitBean and BitBay are Friends, so this would make sense that they would go up together!

NO. this is the same as POSW scammers trying to tie that dumb crypto in with bitbean. team bean will never be affiliated with wannabe-memes like bitchbay

>(((Technical Analysis)))
Senpai no one wants to sell you cheap beans
Use the fucking faucet and stop shilling
faucet.bitbean.org/

Look at the Charts. BitBean and BitBay are obviously Friends. They are Friends because of PoSWallet. They are all helping each other out like buddies! I stake my BAY and sprout my Beans in a PoSWallet together, it's comfy

really? beacuse the bid just went down to .26 with only 100k beans, will be .25 soon just like i said..

update: hit .25 momentarily already

guess i was right guys, thanks

kek i just set my sell order on half of my beans for 30 sats, just sit there and watch me hivemind it into reality. i have then doubled my money in beans. and what did you accomplish? talking shit on a mongolian weaving forum? Good job mr big money

>Move a PoS coin out of wallet to make 5 sat gaaaiinz
gee man great advice

>this is (obviously) for people who have their coin in bittrex, no one ever said to move it out of a sprouting wallet, learn to read, also it's called sprouting not staking when its beans

Oh look its 28 again

just like i predicted! thanks

>mongolian weaving forum
1kek

FUCKING DIVE BITBEAN! DIVE AND SOAR LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

Do I need to leave my pc on with bitb wallet open for it to sprout, or can I turn it off?

yes it needs to be turned on, however i think you can sprout in posw wallet but i dont trust centralized wallets

Haha kill yourself