/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

I love Junko!

Mugi!

A reminder to tell /drg/ to stop ritualposting

Do you love how she cheated more than tsumugi and also more incompetent than tsumugi even though tsumugi didn't even have the same authority as her?

tfw too lucky to kys properly

I love this adorkable autistic cyborg

mugishitters please go

Friendly reminder that godposter thinks Oma survived V1 and faked his death

What if I ritualpost on the OP?

Junko loves Naegi!

The one and only, don't accept substitutes.

Santa Claus is zero

I don't involve myself in arguments. Sorry friend

...Is that supposed to be fem!Gonta?

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Okay, I'll bite. Why is V1 now relevant?

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!

You mean Shitmugi cheated more than Junko and is also more incompetent than Junko even though Shitmugi had more advanced tech on her side?

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

Thread, Tenko!
Goodnight /drg/! Have a good rest of your day!

op i owe you my life for this image

Reminder that /drg/ is for FUJOS only, NOT waifufags!

Kyoko big diaper

Too late.

Why does literally anyone here care about godposter or what he thinks anymore

Because Godposter said so.

Never forget to ritual post

>advanced tech
v3 has worse tech than 1 and 3 and UDG and DR3 though, the only thing it really has is the remembering lights which are just shittier mindhacc

I love her stinky sister!

>Fucking useless piece of shit that on top of not doing anything remotely useful almost kills the entire group at least three times

No, just no

Because godposter's newest theory is that he feels that V1 is relevant in how the new setting was formed and that Oma is key to figuring out what transpired in V1, Gifted System, Ultimate Hunt, etc. He also feels that what Oma did in V1 had TDR completely aggressive about their future games and that Oma came to V3 to stop them by pretending he lost his memories unlike the others.

goodnight

Don’t bully the mooginator

Sayaka loves Makoto!

AMACHA

Who the hell is godposter?

>he didn't enjoy Aoi's Wild Ride
Some people are just born with bad taste, I guess.

V3 had the Nanokumas connected to an AI hivemind, that's pretty powerful

Bottom left is Sayaka breaking up with Makoto for the lead singer of a punk rock band

Where is a neutral party between the lawful Waifufags and Chaotic Fujoshits.

I want to wipe both of these shitters and start a new golden age of DR.

I still wonder why people even like Asahina besides her having boobs.

>he doesn't know

Remember that theory about Rantaro being the Ultimate Doctor or was that a Tumblr thing?

>lawful waifufags
>chaotic fujoshits

ha
hahahaahahahahaha

Miu big family

le epic donuts so kawaii

To be fair, can you blame them? have you seen those boobs?

I kinda feel sorry for Oumafags.....kinda

Go away Leon.

I'm new, please no bully

I love Junko
I love Kirumi
chiaki
Mugi
A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl
I want to fuck Kaito
Reminder that /drg/ is for fujos
For the V3 survivors happiness
Sayaka did nothing wrong
Angie and her beloved Saihara
it's not fucking fair terubros

Fuck off Leon

Can someone write more Komaeda spanking?

Kissing Junkofag!

That's not as impressive as Alter Ego or AI Chiaki or DR2's AI world in general

I'd take godposter over the autists who banshee screech every time they see Ouma's face, personally.

There are better ones in the series.
Shit, there are better ones in DR1.

Mugi!
These Mugi vs Junko wars are shit for everyone involved, please stop

Celeste loves money!!

Sayaka will never slobber your knobber Leon. Get over it.

I want to bang Junko and Smoogie!

Mugi big cumdump

No fuck you.

DR3 is a perfect example of why video games to movies/tv show adaptations don't work. This includes the Danganronpa Animation series

>he didn't do her FTEs or even play the game

other-world V3 stories:

>Kaito spinoff show but with Saihara and maki in a space dandy-esque show, Kaito attempts to flirt with busty aliens.

>Ouma spinoff with a D.I.C.E but serves as a resistance against an empire, they perform guy fawkes levels of collateral damage and pranks.

>Himiko adventures in a magical academy, in a weird yuri love triangle between mage angie and tenko.

>Gonta basically tarazan mixed with the hunchback of notre dame, with korekiyo as Frollo

>Kokichi and Kaito live together and everyday they play prank challenges at each other at an attempt to make each other suffer "kenny and spenny" style.

>Rick and morty but with miu and kaede

Not him, but I disagree, Alter ego is an AI, CHiaki is an even better one and Kiibo is a full blown IRL humanlike robot, it goes as a progression

Moogie's moans would probably be laughable.

Are you saying if aoi offered to let you stick your peepee between them you’d say no?

>Sayaka's manager gets fired for a new younger woman who's nice
>the rules of the idol industry changes
>Makoto proposes to Sayaka
>Sayaka accepts with her fanbase going nuts
>Makoto dodged all attempts at his life with LUCC
>Sayakers got BTFO by mysterious force
>Makoto and Sayaka get married with class 78, Naegi family and Sayaka's idol friends as the guests
>they go off on a honeymoon to Kyoto

Please go burn in a grease fire

I want Girls' Last Tour, but with Kaito and Ouma. The bants while traveling would be excellent.

Purest love of our generation.

But they're not potatoes user.

First and foremost, I'd probably think it to be a trap, so absolutely.
Besides, like I said, there are better options within DR1 alone, let alone within the entire series. So I'd still say no.

DR's characters don't try to "make sense" in relation to their personalities and talents. Predictable means their personality matches their talent.
Having a hatred of lies so intensely that it makes you nauseous isn't exactly applicable to real life. The causation of his hatred of lies doesn't need to be applicable to real life either. Morticians don't inherently have a deeper relation to truth or lies than a tailor or toy maker. The only correlation is surface level, people view a mortician's job as having more time to be introspective. It's way more interesting to look at the job of a toy maker and ask yourself "What moral implications does making toys have on the world that would lead someone to have such an intense hatred of lies?" Rather than go to the easy "Someone dealing with death everyday would probably end up having some extreme views on things."

So what's your candidate for best tits? Chiaki may have some flaws as a character but soft squishy body is a 10/10 for me

Alter Ego and AI Chiaki are objectively more advanced than anything in v3, Kiibo existing doesn't even make sense.

Well you're a retarded Oumafag so it makes sense.

Exactly.
Akane's boobs are better.

Moogi trying to be seductive and failing sounds adorable

They'd still be very entertaining traveling and survival buddies. Nothing like nuclear winter to deepen a friendship!

Sonic the Hedgehog OVA
Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva
Kirby Right Back At Ya!
That live action Ace Attorney movie is pretty funny

What's the difference between Alter Ego/AI Chiaki and the AI in V3?

I did and they were as boring as her.

Fair enough, I respect your opinion

Makis tAke one image

Never heard that one before.

Well, Kiibo is a robot and step above the AIs of DR1 and 2, plus how exactly it lacks sense? Also, lets not forget the robots of Warriors of Hope and Robo-Miaya, perhaps different universes, but I got the vibe that Kiibo was more streamlined version of it.
Well, Chihiro and his love of thicc didn't passed thru V3.

Most of these ideas are shit

kek

I want to fondle Tenko's futa balls through her boxers

It doesn't make any sense for you to have a robot with passable human like AI that's completely inside the robot rather than an instance of cloud computing.

Naegi and Junko going out together to the movie theater
Junko spoiling the movie to Naegi
Naegi is distracted and ignores the spoiler
Junko blushes because she can't predict him
Junko kissing Naegi after the credits roll.

It had buildings materializing out of thin air, magical hammers/chaff grenades, nanomachines, teleporters, etc.

Okay, /drg/. Miu Iruma is the protagonist. What changes in V3 occur? Who is the trio? What kind of protagonist is she?

>Kokichi convicing Kaito to climb over a fence to an abandoned compound
>Knowingly its an electric fence and laughs at spaceman as he is fried.

Why do losers keep thinking Danganronpa is coming to Switch?

Because V3 is in VR.

Miu Protag AU
>Same personality, desires, etc
>Gonta is her Chiaki/Kirigiri, Ouma is the Komaeda
>At the start, everyone is repulsed by her personality, and only Ouma/Gonta are her friends
>She can only FTE with Ouma, Gonta, and Kiibo for the first chapter
>In the second chapter, after Kaede's death, Iruma gets really pumped up about saving everyone
>Two reasons; If anyone dies she can't have sex with them, and she's too embarassed to admit she's squeamish around violence
>So she makes an effort to becomes best friends forever with everyone, and hilarity ensues
>As Iruma slowly befriends people, their FTEs are unlocked
>Since she is attempting to become BFFs with the whole class, have sex with them, and isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, she is a frequent victim target
>It's a running gag that she keeps on getting targeted as the victim but the killer accidentally kills someone else
>Maki is the victim of C4, since I love killing her off in these AUs
>Also Iruma never ever has sex ever
>Every time the love hotels get into the saucy parts Monokuma kicks her out
>Every chapter she gets a new love interest and they get killed off
>Iruma will be forcibly pure forever