/evg/ - Everyst WoW General

Everyst WoW General: Wreathe Wreath Edition

Everyst is the newest and most innovative private server for vanilla WoW.

Anyone who made accounts during beta needs to make a new one on the new site.

Open realmlist.wtf and set realmlist logon.everystwow.com

>Server info
everystwow.com
twitter.com/everystwow
Everyst Discord
(discord.gg/neDDwR)
(everystwow.com/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client: links available in #faq channel on discord

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

previous thread:

Dangit user, get your shit together and add guild info next time.

Alliance guild is , Horde guild is

1st for we don't care about doa/pop/qq/muhloneliness

Nah, Sykosys is a pussy

Says the pussy posting anonymously. Lol

t. Tommy

which faction is Sojana on :3

Nah, I'm Tommy. I legit think Syko is fine.
No hate.

Alliance.

What happened to ya Tommy? I know the server pop didn't meet your expectations, but it's like you veered hard in the opposite direction into troll territory.

Tommy why did you block Syko he just said you did

I didn't troll though! It hit me pretty hard when I saw the server was going down pretty hard, so I stopped leveling. And I kinda lost hope.
And then I logged in to legit level one time and I got meme'd on and I felt persecuted.
I talked to Syko and told him why I didn't think I could play on a server with such little pop. I thought he understood.
I wish you the best, guys.

I was trolling earlier when I called Konis a potato nigger. I actually don't hate him, I don't care. Freshbull can go fuck himself though, so aggro for no reason.

Syko totally understands, he just doesn't understand the stuff after. The "traitor" comments were totally just a joke man.

Also unblock Syk, there's no hard feelings.

>he just doesn't understand the stuff after.
it was just totally me being vindictive and childish cause I thought I was collectively hated for quitting
My bad
that was a throwaway discord I don't use anymore, I didn't block Syko, I just manually closed our DMs

Anyway gl boys

Alright. Whatever you wind up doing, I hope you find something you enjoy.

Wait so this Tommy guy gets a free pass, and I get shit on left and right and told to kill myself for stating the same opinion? Is it just because he played longer than I did?

You're seeing the clique in action bro
I warned you motherfuckers

Fuck off bad. Nobody cares.

Who are you? Were you shit on in the guild or in this thread? Because this thread is filled with trolls and memers, honestly. If you had a bad experience I'm truly apologetic.

don't take it so personally. it gets on peoples' nerves hearing dead server all the time. not just from you.

bad im sorry you were getting harped on, you are more then welcome to join us on oathsworn if you ever crave giving the server another chance. We have over 100 members and usually around 20 online at any time. Feel free to message belgrun

I'm not sure who you are but that sucks you got that treatment man, I understand being discouraged about the server but we're having fun.

>dead server

I guess the alliance faction can have endgame raids if they keep playing.
Horde will be very difficult.

>join the guild with a leader that never levels and will never do any content
nice meme

see
Too lazy to fish for others. I was a nobody, named Bad. I didn't get far, most of the guild was way ahead of me and almost nobody else was in the starting zones.
All I said was, after seeing a screenshot of Wreathe saying he wanted someone to take over so he could quit, was that I wouldn't play here anymore. I even offered my char names for free to anyone who wanted them, and praised the true /mountaineers/ for being willing to stick it out.
I know I sound like a whiny bitch now but fuck. I bet its that asshole priest who has half the server pissed. Everyone else I met was cool

bad

Thank you, I will def look your way if I am compelled to return

horde will be fun if you like playing autistic kid getting bullied and ostracized by everyone at school simulator (i'm doing it)

like i said man don't take it personally. i don't mean that like you deserved to get flamed but ive seen quite a lot of dead server spam so sometimes people take things the wrong way with the layer of anonymity.

not even mad, healing officer of blacklisted. Been in the vanilla server scene since scriptcraft and every server in between, just not compelled to rush for my eighth paladin.

>ive seen quite a lot of dead server spam so sometimes people take things the wrong way with the layer of anonymity.
I was legit looking forward to this server and have been shilling it with the si7 team ever since I read about the raid scaling.
I admit I might have been a little overly-vocal in my disappointment on launch day but I came back to give it another chance. I hate whats happened to this project.

if its any consolation to you, wreathe is basically having a breakdown just from a slightly /who popfake lmfao

this. he feels like he's compromised the whole project

dumb nigger
we tried to tell you

also vanilla wow aint a sprint its a marathon, 4 years co raid leading straight without missing a raid mate. I got a job and girl vying for my time, so im not aoe concentrate soulless farming.

Why would that be a consolation? I believed in Everfresh.

so what do you hate exactly

wreathe is doing the best he can to make this project a thing and basically we had to fucking scream at him to fake pop

the project isn't compromised wreathe is just a cuck

just another broken promise
RIP
Attached is proof of how uncommitted he is to this precious cult

>another leaked log that makes wreathe look like even more of a hero

keira i thought we got rid of you

you realize everyone is just going to flood to DoA when they start clearing content

I joined them instead of bothering making my own guild cause their GM is a cool guy and it seemed like a waste of time trying to fight for the top players

he hates the low pop. it's ok if he doesn't want to play. it would help if people that said that did but it's their choice to do what they want

how is it uncommitted to still offer to financially support the project? do you have a poor grasp on english?

>wants to keep the entire project intact
>pass it to someone who can devote more time
>while he pays the $200/mo server fees

fuck wreathe HATES US :(

Huh? I don't hate anything
I've been playing on MUDs since the mid-90s, pservers since L2 and P99, etc. I know when a server can't support a community, and I don't want to waste my time on a dead server.
I gave it multiple chances.
It's just not for me.

well you're literally the only reasonable naysayer in the past 3 everyst threads, so i respect you

>wreathe is a cuck
actually wreathe believes in honor as in actually believes in it as like some sort of transcendent samurai principle

and faking pop basically has him considering seppuku

he's 2 pure for this shit

Nobody cares.

That's fine user, hope you find the right server for you.

>Freshbull can go fuck himself though, so aggro for no reason.
At least your in good company, lol

tbqh, I would love if Freshbull was one of the worst people in the guild. That would be comfy af. He isn't that bad desu.

Threadly admission that I've fallen in love with the idea of Wreathe that I've built up in my head. Anything he is in reality could never live up to the demigod I've created in my head. I want to just lay on top of him in a cheap hotel on a rainy day and forget about WoW and forget about the world and let our minds wander in comfortable silence. He is perfect.

Cool picture
Reminds me of Lost in Translation
You could be Charlotte to Wreathe's Bob Harris

What did i do??

ok i dont like the gayposting can we go back to calling each other shills and retards

>tfw no girl will ever love you like wreathes stalkerposter loves him

Why even live bros?

Hello,
When is official vanilla being released by blizzard?
Thank you for your time,
-user

holy shit, is this what retail wow looks like now?

The general consensus is 1.5-2 years. I personally believe it'll be during the content drought of the next expansion.
However there is no official information yet. They're still in the hiring process of compiling a team, as they don't want to take resources away from the main game.
The only hint we have is that they consider it a "massive undertaking".

lol no
hd rendition in the games style

good god no, thats an almost entirely doctored image aside from the undead models and some retextured meshes

no, but i found out yesterday they did a casting animation overhaul
shamans' look pretty good

if it was, i wouldnt mind the idea of a classic graphic update as much as i do

more important question:
are they applying call rebalances and newer QOL features (within reason) or are we talking a literal 15 years late 1:1 vanilla WoW that we now need to pay for instead of getting for free

It remains to be seen. Nearly 100% chance we start with pre-TBC talents though.

There's no implementation details yet. This is actually a hotly debated question on the official forums, he QoL crowd versus the purists dominate the entire Classic discussion.
Most of us don't want QoL or class re-balance. We want the game as it was.
I would gladly pay a sub for an official vanilla server just for the sake of data permanence and peace-of-mind.
The real question is 1.12 or 1.2+patch progression.

>data permanence and peace-of-mind.
this

is this Bad? it looks like the same writing style

Yeah why?

I'm having a lot of fun on Hearthglen but there isn't even enough NA to raid horde side :'(

I'd give Everyst a shot but I'm really not too interested in 1x at he moment.

Does oathsworn have planned raid times yet?
I like the guild name, I wish it was all dwarves.

1xyourself? cuz thats what Everyst is

>that one hearthglen poster rofl

My fps goes from 250 to 50 when i open hearthglens website. Wtf

there is a tantalizing amount of females playing everyst

can anyone explain this phenomenon?

oh heck maybe i should try it out then are they on horde or alliance

they are all alliance

You mean female (male)?

Don't waste your time just join one of the DoA raid groups, oathsworn won't raid

no lol im not even joking

i know of at least 2 real females on alliance and supposedly theres another 1 in another guild for a pop this small thats alot

>virgin neet poltard realizes girls play games

>breathes heavily

do you know when they are planning raid times?

tfw both me and my irl live-in girlfriend both play pservers
tfw you virgin spergs act like this

i liked this thread alot better when we were rippin on that bad kid

its pretty amazing that everyst has its first boogeyman and his name just so happens to be "Bad"

Boogyman? Lmao what the hell are you talking about.

stop posting anytime bad

/y DEAD SERVER

>a new ip has been added the this thread

welcome, orc.

im late ttt
what did he do

fear the leader

anybuudy wanna level?

>Wreathe saying he wanted someone to take over so he could quit
Is this true?

the screenshot he basically says that he thought he could find people he could offload work onto but that he hasnt been able to and if he can find the right person who is capable and shares his vision he will pay the server fees and give them the project

but dont worry wreathe is quitting and hates us

>takes literally 3 seconds for a melee attack to come out
wew I N E P T

remind me why im leveling AGAIN on this server?

to get rekt by a properly tuned molten core with ppl who aren't autistic speedrunning faggots

(thats why im playing)

with who? exactly
why would someone play on the server considering

shut up Bad

i dont browse your retarded drama threads
i dont browse your retarded discord
how is that an argument

>server has like 6 people on it
>already multiple namefags attention whoring in this thread
Yet another reason to NEVER join a Veeky Forums guild.

how is THAT an argument?
def isn't a denial