Sc2

have you seen me edition

SCOUT FACTS

FACT: scouts cost 275 minerals, 125 gas, 3 supply, and have a build time of 50
FACT: scouts have 150 hit points, 100 shields, and 0 base armor
FACT: scouts deal 8(+1) damage to ground units and 14(+1)(x2) explosive damage to air units
FACT: scouts have only 6.349 air-to-ground DPS but boast a substantial 30.303 air-to-air DPS (4 range for both)
FACT: scouts have 8 units of vision +2 additional units with the apial sensors upgrade
FACT: scouts have a movement speed of 3.72 upgradable to 4.963 with the gravitic thrusters
FACT: apial sensors costs 100 minerals and 100 gas with a 105 research time
FACT: gravitic thrusters costs 200 minerals and 200 gas with a 105 research time

COMPETITIVE SCOUT USAGE

PvP
scouts are extremely effective at killing capital ships such as carriers. so effective in fact that carriers are rarely built in PvP. consequently the scout is almost never used in PvP

PvT
scouts are extremely effective at killing capital ships such as battlecruisers. so effective in fact that battlecruisers are rarely built in PvT. consequently the scout is almost never used in PvT

PvZ
while effective at killing overlords, the scout is generally outclassed by the corsair, in fact the corsair is so effective in this and other roles that the scout virtually has zero effective use in PvZ. consequently the scout is almost never used in PvZ

NOTABLE GAMES FEATURING SCOUTS

sooyoung vs mahe showmatch game 2 "gg take the bo5" [VOD unavailable]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDRHx4cPgbE
youtu.be/gcgVzha7Mj8
youtu.be/Qnhm63X7nuU
youtube.com/watch?v=K8i1KP1pyeA
youtube.com/watch?v=7-vGn-jlvWY
youtube.com/watch?v=yOGD1WkJJok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hate it when i can't find something:/

iem qualifiers in a bit under 7 hours

"meh"

who are you quoting?

installing some drivers... having a bad time...

how is is going du,d,,e,,,ste,,rs

I love you guys

no one filters you tosog jr.

yeah it's just that no one uses this thread anymore...

and even if anyone did, they would filter the MD5 not the phrase

awe bros!
I love this place, the apathetic, melancholic posts that make up the amazing general is the only place I can call home. I have played RTS games my entire life, command and conquer was my favorite, but ever since my big brother showed me starcraft all those years ago I knew it would be forever part of my being.
I know I shill dota a lot but its only because I feel for you guys, and dota is the only thing in this world that has filled the void ever since star craft died.
I just want you to know, we are in this together boys.

love u

disgusted with my behavior this morning.
no means no, even in dreams.
*grinds teeth* *goes crosseyed*

www.starcraft2.com

ahhaha

the drivers didn't help
i gave up for today...

your welcome. why not come back?

I have reached 300 apm in starcraft but never been actually GOOD
In dota I am so close to being a fucking pro and one day I hope I can because I only started playing dota 2 years ago and went from 2k to 5k mmr
I have played at a couple of inhouse leagues.

always h8 to see the red text
I thought korea time was free of these posters

>korea time
I have not heard that one in a long time.

scarscar is my waifu

fag

I am like you in the fact I share your plight, but giving out (You)s is part of my blood

how do you cross the threshold is it just spam more ?

put your hands in barrels of sand

someone will get that reference

slow night tonight. lotta slow nights lately, but thats winter for you, i suppose. nothing to do on a night like this but tend to the fire and try to stay warm

to get from 300 to 400 the answer is just to spam more, a lot of starcrat pros inflate their apm by spamming
but getting from 200 to 300 (honestly just getting to 250 is not bad) is where the actual meaningful keystrokes come into play, and your cross the threshold into git gud. comfortable keybinds and finding the best way to cycle through everything is the way to go/creating a mental checklist by practing the most efficient moves to make (your main goal is winning not apm)
I have always played RTS games with a mouse like pic related, but the goal is to always do what is comfortable for you then practice from there.

the average /sc2/ poster

"Sometimes I get drunk at night
When one drink turns fast into five
And most nights I’m too drunk to drive
And then I start thinking of how many different ways my driving can take my life
And I’m all alone"

i still dont get why its lgbtq

i mean queer = gay?? whats the point of q

queer does not mean gay you fucking cis white male. Use fucking google you fucking homophobic cock tease.

queer meant gay back in the day

guess things changed

reminder that men have square chins and women have rounded chins

best way to tell trans from real people at a glance.

there are always exceptions to the rule

but the rule is there for a reason, it is easy to enforce.

gay meant happy back in the day and none of this same sex bumping parts shit

shit DOES fucking change.

what if fucking another guy makes you happy

then you have a chemical imbalance in your head and you only impede the human race, My suggestion? you get shot in the head or euthanized like the rest of the menaces to society.

The world was better when gays just played women in plays and kept their sexuality a secret, while their teenage counterparts got beat up in school.

rainbows used to be a sacred symbol
they pervert everything holy in favor of sodomites

what better place to put your dick than another mans ass.
That is right a MANS ass, the thing responsible for the worlds most disgusting toilets worldwide.

a womans ass

that is right, that is what my sarcasm was trying to get people to realize. The only place for a mans dick to be, besides a womens vagene is her mouth and ass.

Another man's ass?
fucking gross.

love anal

a womans ass is not to be defiled either -_-
anal is gross
just as deep throating and urinating/defecating on someone
stop being perverts!

love it when they give a blowjob and then get pissed on

valve could have had this cool steam punk image
but the fucked it all up
youtube.com/watch?v=dDRHx4cPgbE

because your mind is filthy
and your soul cries out in pain

maybe

+1

it's so easy to tempt and mislead the human mind
but bringing in back on the right track seems almost impossible...

warning: starcrump post
Hi, this is Hong-gu (aka Larva).

I read the post by Legend and Zotac. They wrote like it was me being shitty and all but I didn't even do the performance to belittle my opponent or his country but because I heard that Americans loved such ceremonies. I felt like I had to do something funny to make the competition memorable to the fans and I even went to see Legend after the game at night to apologize in person but he refused to see me and wrote that post on his SNS afterwards.

I also heard that Zotac banned me from participating from now on but it's not like I asked them to participate, it was them who invited me so I don't even care and I don't plan to participate in their tournaments anyway. I believe I actually helped Zotac for making this controversy but I guess making Chinese people angry was wrong. I do understand Chinese for getting angry but there were no rules against what I did in the competition and the reactions from America and Korea were overall positive. Legend refused my initial apology and wrote shitpost about me himself so I don't even feel the need to apologize now.

IF this was such a huge problem, why didn't they (Zotac I guess) inform me between the sets?

based af desu

ya

janny is perfecting "psychic driving"
so maybe... we'll be able to reformat our brains soon

incontrol could murder the players on screen and redditards would still defend him

heres the thing
not today, maybe not tomorrow, but some day
I'm gonna stick it to those fat cats on wall street

i was thinking about that guy who hit bill gates in the face with a cream pie the other day
he should have thrown acid on his face instead lol

cum in his face?

plz dont say that name.
they have a page and everytime you type that out he gets a page on the thread ID
its the same as sayiing MODS MODS MODS

he already sold your info the the globalist what would that accomplish? leave him alone

truly baste

plz do not respond to starcuck posts.

we have evolved past that.

bill gates is a monster hes going to end up getting a bunch of organ transplants and living to be 120 years old like that rockefeller who just died recently

sorry incontrol, but larva is based

i like that picture but i bet the dota nerds made it when day9 hijacked their tournament

>tfw you are not an asian and get to live past 100 years old

why is life so unfair? Should we be ordering a bunch of animal about to go extinct for their "virility" qualities?

t. day9 and tasteless supporter

we made some good ones

youtu.be/gcgVzha7Mj8
hes starting early today

playing games in 720p is super weird when youre used to 1080

he has been on such a long journey..
hope he makes it back home soon

WE MADE BETTER ONES

oh my lanza

youtu.be/Qnhm63X7nuU

dark vs inno
bo 11

i think innovation will win... guys...

bump

Let not gooks see my black and deep desires:

they're gonna make it to game 11

best of 11s are pretty epic, to be honest
i've been watching these white le falling asleep for awhile now

im so drunk
youtube.com/watch?v=K8i1KP1pyeA

Wide eyed
And wild eyed
I’m feeling stupid
But just sometimes
Because sometimes, I’m crazy
And sometimes, I’m naive
And sometimes I’m half way to dead

Because all my friends, yeah, they all left
Except Chris Reject. He’s the best

Sometimes I get drunk at night
When one drink turns fast into five
And then I start thinking of how many different ways my driving can take my life
And I’m all alone when I’m not alone
And what’s worse is I kind of like that

listen to this insead]
youtube.com/watch?v=7-vGn-jlvWY

y'all need some love

youtube.com/watch?v=yOGD1WkJJok

i like that comment to this video

be right back

say no to gluten