/twg/ - Total War General

Soon edition

>Warhammer
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
totalwar.com/blog/warhammer-ii-development-update (NEW)
tl;dr: December FLC, Tomb Kings in January, Norsca/RoR in May

>History
store.steampowered.com/app/694880/Total_War_ROME_II__Empire_Divided/
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

totalwar.com/blog/warhammer-ii-development-update
youtube.com/watch?v=iOHrOegiF10
youtube.com/watch?v=vufFft7Qt8Q&list=WL&index=14
youtube.com/user/ELICH666/playlists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TLDR

Kinda bummed but atleast Kangz soon.

VH/VH IS VH/EASY
THE SKY IS FALLING
THE BARBARIANS ARE AT THE GATES
VARRUS LOST ANOTHER FUCKING LEGION
MAZDAMUNDI HAS GONE BACK TO SLEEP
ALL IS FUCKING LOST

how's your campaign going /twg/

>No Norsca until May
Honestly I don't give a damn about them as a faction, and much prefer Kangz to them, but this just seems shitty for the people who enjoy snowniggers.

>legendary as greenskins
>main infantry line cant beat dwarf skirmishers
well thats the end of that

Post screenshots.

Its really shit because they control a 1/4th of the map and are a big part of the chaos invasion.

It doesn't ruin the game for me but its still lame

I'm posting until we get our promised regimental gangbang

Figures that a Tombmemer wouldn't mind the chariot spam.

just declared war on the sassanids now that i have 4 stacks

More like the 31st anniversary regiments of renown.

Ayy Abbas send 20 stacks at that fag user over there.

help help, all the scandis are revolting!

Please post more of discount Gelt's (Kupfer's?) mom.

Not Tombmemer, I just found foundation Norsca not as fun as everyone else said it was. They didn't ruin everything in the early game like pre-foundation Norsca but they were cancer mammoth spam in campaign by the late-game.

Didn't find them too fun to play as either, if I wanted monster-heavy armies I'd play VC.

I still think the guys who like Norsca should get their content which already exists, just I don't really want them personally. In the meantime, use a Norsca nerf mod.

*unzips scythed chariot"

everyone. i have some bad news... look at this:

totalwar.com/blog/warhammer-ii-development-update

guys.... this is bad. 0% chance of norsca this year?

that's a 100% chance of thrones of vikangs coming first... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a fantasy supporter since july of last year, when CA made the beastmen announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of the warhammer campaign.

i used to be a fantasy supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... his.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. his.. tory.....

Rock the boat!

Also, no Norsca and new RoR till May? Should have said;

>"Mortal Empires: release date May, 2018"

instead. I mean that's basically the case for me, and what I would have told my past self when asking about WH2 and a combined map.

She looks so much better without the hat thing

CA got one of the shittiest project management in industry. Though sadly it seems to be a common sight in gamedev.

But you need a big hat to show who's boss. Nobody'd ever follow a hatlet.

I want to play as Mazdamundi, should I do vortex or ME right now?

I like that they gave people the option for ME even if it is missing some shit. but I am one of those dudes that didn't care about Norsca that much so them pushing it back doesn't affect me.

I guess you're right user. It just wouldn't be orky if she didn't have a big hat.

>sadly it won't be done on the size of her tits either.

I just fucking hate them in all their incarnations. The fact that no matter what you can't avoid fighting the cunts even as chaos makes it worse.

ME

At least I can do an azhag campaign when kangs are in..
>hat battle in norsca
fug

I've given up on warhams for now and am off to play legend of grimlock 1+ 2. See you all in January.

I'm an undecided voter and want to choose a side.

Which game represents Veeky Forums & which represents fantasy?

Belegar I know you hate r*ts but the enemy of your enemy is not always you're friend ok!

Veeky Forums - Medieval 2
Fantasy - Medieval 2

Neither represent the swarm. Don't vote you're only contributing to the broken system

Redoing Norsca from the start means CA now has no excuse for not adding more monster hunts with WH2 monsters.

>tfw game mode is probably going to be multiplayer

fucking kill me. I was hoping that maybe CA would do some kind of scramble spots gameplay.

Hopefully. This quote is pretty direct
>This update will include Norsca and its full roster, updates to various aspects of the race (eg techs, New World race interactions)
But after botched ME and how CA ignored first game races I'm not holding my breath.

You know it's going to be MP. Gotta get dem esportstwitchlikes or whatever they're called. It'll make all three people who play MP happy anyway.

God keep our noble Kaiser, who reigned for 42 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOHrOegiF10

WELCOME TO HISTORY GENTLEMEN

Mortal Empire End game time. Bretonia, The Empire, and Dark Elves vs. the Dwarves.

>the new mode is Gelt doing a narrated tour of world history

GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO ITALIA.

>plays battles on VH
>thinks hes good
when will shitters leave, this is /easy/ general

>Preorder Norsca to play them in May 2018

wew lad

You can make the combat difficulty normal but keep all of the bullshit in the campaign.

wrong, you can play them now

in Warhammer 1

So foundation patch is fully coming in December, so wonder if that means start positions will be moved around for a few lords?

>No Norsca until May, at the earliest
>"We didn't know how complicated it would be, guys!"
>Tomb Kings before Norsca, a faction that's already released for the first game

>so wonder if that means start positions will be moved around for a few lords?
oy vey! how many shekels is that? you better buy the DLC if you want that! the chutzpah!

Can we all just pretend Warhammer 2 didn't happen and go back to playing WH1?
Things were so much more fun then.
>and it worked.

Warhammer is for children and aspies.

>tfw as a software engineer I have seen how this shit falls apart way too many fucking times

it's fucking disgusting and way to common.

>reposting

>There is a chance you will die for any number of reasons before Norsca is ever released

>choose a side.

What the fuck are you talking about? What side?

You know you can like some historical total wars and some fantasy total wars right?

Implying train enthusiasts and old virgin Osprey book buyers aren't also TW players.

Post carpets.

ME is fun with mods 2bh

>mods

>May Norsca

I swear 95% of software is complete shit that can barely stay standing on its own.

Is there a good youtube video/playlist someone can recommend to help me get good at battles? I'm only playing on very hard and keep getting my shit pushed in

>using cheats

>Watching YouTube videos
>get an ad for some mobile games
>its fucking empire gameplay with zulu war mod
youtube.com/watch?v=vufFft7Qt8Q&list=WL&index=14

how do these mobiles games get away with using footage from other games like this ?

>have to wait another month for them to hopefully fix Dawi Dick Domination and BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION
God bless this backlog.

What's in you're backlog?

>getting ads

Has Darren been hiding something from us

youtube.com/user/ELICH666/playlists
This guy is confirmed good

What game
What faction
Italian or Spanish gf?

Everything from emulated games to my 3DS games I've been sorrowfully putting off due to college (which is soon to be over for good in a week), and everything from Steam sales games that've been building up since at least 2012, which in regards to Steam adds up to about 101 games (including expansion packs taking up space).
First on the list, though: Gothic 2, Arx Fatalis, the Black Mirror trilogy, Divinity 2, Arcanum, Little Big Adventure 2, Grim Fandango, Pathologic, the Witcher trilogy, and the Thief games.
I've got a lot on my plate.
I'm also thinking of getting into Grim Dawn.
Going to also be playing EYE Cybermancy with a friend.

>Click on Phoenix Guard
>No Norsca till May
WTF CA?!

Thank you I will definitely check his videos out
WH1, I was playing greenskins but decided to play empire until I know what I'm doing, Spanish

Greenskins are pretty shit honestly, they're probably the worst faction in the low tiers & early turns
Empire though, we can help with that. I'll turn it over to our local Empire expert.

HA good joke snotling.

Keep calm and carry on up ze Khyber

Because of the latest "problem" i started to compare leadership buffs and debuffs.
And results are kinda strange i guess i will need to compare all the difficulties, not just VH and Easy.
Because results are weird as fuck.

This game is fucking beyond unbalanced, and it will be fixed maybe late in 2018. I just played Morathi and i got destroyed by 2 High Elf doom stacks in within turn 30.

Hi. I hear you need to grow a large moustache and buy a floppy hat.

Is it the big map or the battle map you mostly suck at?

>Darren finally stumbles his way back into doing PR for a games studio only to fuck it up again

My life would be complete if he ruined his life even more

>6 more months of Surtha Ek memestacks
>they are saying that with a plain face

Just fucking end them already. At least fucking fix Norsca spawning an endless horde of memestacks

There's that mod which wipes CAs ass for them for this problem at least.

There's no good excuse for modding aka cheating

>I just played Morathi and i got destroyed by 2 High Elf doom stacks in within turn 30.
then get good

We need to split /twg/ into Pure Total War /ptwg/ and Modded Total War /mtwg/

Wait, does this mean the idiot who was posting about "coding limits" was right all along?

That "idiot" was CA's secret /twg/ infiltrator all along

So what does everyone plan on playing or productively doing this month instead of playing total war??

Literally the only other thing that could keep me going this month would be if Mousillonanon released vampire coast finally.

No he's still a meming dunce

Painting my minis probably, also play Factorio.
No fucking way I'm going to buy empire divided.

Watcha' paintin' user?

Why has no one made a mod that has the boards of Veeky Forums fighting each other? But which total war should be used?

A Khorgorath. It's tons of fun, probably the funniest mini I have painted so far. I love the effect shades gave on the hooves and shoulders. It's still in its early stage