/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7hWzg8fb
ricedigital.co.uk/persona-waifu-wars-round-4-quarter-finals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Ann!

She's pretty great.

Claiming this dainty, dominating demoiselle.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Me too!

Ritualposters need to be gassed

Post your doujin ideas
pastebin.com/7hWzg8fb
>It's a normal Joker x Haru doujin, except the dialogue is stuffed with terrible food-based innuendo.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

I wish I was Yukikofag.
I kept sending him messages but he won't respond.

>Not the first post from this IP

I wonder which one he is

So how about those personas eh

>ywn have a gf who loves the occult

If everyone was a Harufag, there would be world peace

I'LL USE MY PERSONA

Must be one of the first four posters or...
Doujin-chan

One day Joker and Futaba wake up to discover they've randomly swapped bodies. Futaba then fucks herself in Joker's body, while Joker is in her body. Haru watches and masturbates behind the door, but is heard by them. Futaba grabs her and fucks her with Joker's body too. Haru is not aware of the body swap

>ywn have a gf
ftfy

I miss the joy my Chihiro brought me
I wish she were here so I could feel it again
her warm embrace...
For Chihiro and her Justice!

What would P1 waifuwars look like I wonder?

I don't know, I got into a pretty heated argument with a Harufag about her weight

if you think about it, the poll rigging is kinda like how Shido's men got the phantom thieves to target okumura by falsely inflating the votes. There is somebody who hates both Makoto and me and they're trying to turn the community against us by making the poll seem more important than it really is.

Best boy is actually best girl.

Well, there's certain things that can never be discussed

i love haru so much

I would be an ayasefag

I went along with the poll rigging as a joke, but then people started to take it too seriously and it stopped being fun. I thought everyone was in on the fact that it wasn't that serious desu
get mishima'd kid

Bonjour, doujin-chan! Cela me réjouit que tu aimes même mes éditions de portrait.

>Kawakami invites Joker down to the beach for an afternoon date
>Joker encourages her to join him for a swim, but she opts to work on her tan and watch their belongings instead
>While soaking in the sun, she looks for something to do
>Her curiosity turns towards Joker's bag, opening it up
>She's surprised to find he brought more doujins along with him
>Kawakami decides to flip through a few, keeping an eye on Joker out in the water
>Her heart melts, the material is all focused on older women just like before
>Feeling herself getting red in the face already, she stuffs them back in and confidently wades out into the ocean
>"Hi, I thought you looked a little lonely out there."
>She had pulled her breasts out of her bikini top, guiding his hands onto them
>Her hand dove down into Joker's swim trunks, slowly stroking him under the water
>They make out, fondling each other in the gentle waves
>Kawakami climbs onto Joker, locking her legs around his waist, "Hurry, I don't want to get caught."
>Joker slips himself inside, holding up her body with ease
>She clings closely to Joker, craning her head down over his shoulder
>Joker bounces her up and down until they cum, continuing to make out after settling down
>Kawakami fixes her top and walks back to the beach, hand in hand with Joker
>She doesn't notice a few people giving her strange looks
>Epilogue: Kawakami does some research to find a doujin with an older woman having sex at the beach to keep for the memories of her special date.

I want to fuck doujin-chan in a private location!

sorry if this offends

Haru is super supportive of her friends no matter what kind of dumb things they say. She is the best friend anyone could have.

She's mine /pg/

I'm offended and I ask that you delet this at once

i'm literally extremely offended and i don't think you're sorry

I think the only person who was actually taking it seriously was the guy who was sperging out hard and threatened to bot the poll. Even then he might have been shitposting as well.

i don't love her as a friend!

bland

>yukikofag's stalker is an annfag or OP
the plot thickens

You know, I have a sneaky suspicion that one of these fuckers is actually a massive shitposter around here. There in ever single thread after all.

He was because 123 is down by 600 or so votes

Chie is leading Mitsuru by only 7 votes though, so if you care about that then go ahead and vote

ricedigital.co.uk/persona-waifu-wars-round-4-quarter-finals/

Mitsuru and Yukiko are elegant!

you're all buying cross tag battle, right? It's the only way for atlus to think making persona 5 arena is a good idea and I can play as haru beating up makoto

no

stop

when it comes to /u/, friendship and love is a line drawn in water

P5 arena will happen no matter what. Don't listen to Wada's BS

user, leave this shit in the last thread. Open a new chapter.

Some people seemed to actually get upset, though they may have just been because of that one guy. It's a shame Hifumibros get the bad rap for it though

Yes, but im more buying it because i like blazblue then because it has persona characters in it.

how do you know?

if it comes to either more haru or not, I refuse to take any chances

Is there any reasons Futaba «looks younger» in terms of physical appearance other than her being small?

you shouldn't date someone who isn't your friend, anyway!

I don't post much at all after than unless somebody gives me an excuse to post something about Ann.

Malnourished during puberty

She probably sleeps in the closet, which may have stunted her growth

genetics
manlets eternally btfo

small boobs

I was going to buy it before I learned it's going to play completely different then Blazblue and P4A. I really can't spare the autism to dedicate weeks learning all the nuances of a new system. I was hoping I could just jump right in with my experience from the other games, but guess not

No exercise and probably doesn't eat right.

lovekoto

P5 has already outsold P4, and that got a shit ton of spinoffs. Why wouldn't they do the same for P5? There's no risk involved.

Wakaba was fairly tall though, so I don't think it's genetics.

her father could have been an extreme manlet.

Only if Rise, Yukari or Adachi get in

Good night.

Baofu is 5'10

Night Personabab.

i'm going to shave ann's head !!

it's the Naoto poster

It's easy to be overcome by the fluff and forget that Haru has a more violent side. But it adds to the richness of her character

i'm going to shave ann's crotch !!

this but unironically

her violent side is the best part

Guys I promise I only shill for mainline SMT here.

Please don't.

It doesn't matter to me if Ann loses her apricot fuzz. Anything but a forest is fine.

merge with /smtg/ when?

Please do not do that. It would make her very sad.

you wouldn't love your waifu anymore if she was bald? sounds fishy to me.

I love my Queen

THEN WHO IS IT
SHOW YOURSELF

Hopefully soon. This place is a nightmare and /smtg/ is no more.

How does "please don't" imply that the consequence is ceasing to love her? I'd still love her, but I'd have a hard time being attracted to her if she was bald, and that would be worse for both of us.

What's the next SMT game to come out?

if you really love her, you would be attracted to her for her personality and not her hair.

It's one of the Annfags

Persona 5 Dancing Star Night

After I make my ritual post, I just lurk unless someone wants a spoiler edit.

Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation is the next game. It'll be out sometime this month in Japan while the English version will come out in 2018.

your love should render your shallow attraction to physical attributes mostly irrelevant. the fact that it doesn't is suspicious

We all know that Annfags are only into Ann because her foreign looks appeal to westerners.
They don't give a rat's ass about her personality or pretty much anything that resembles her character as a human being

nobody should feel like they have to silently lurk. except maybe if they're makotofags. there's probably enough of those.

It's me

and the harufags

this but unironically

I love her for her personality, but sorry, personality isn't all it takes to get my dick hard. If she wants she could maybe wear a wig for a while until the hair grows back. She'd look much prettier and I'd be able to enjoy her beautiful hair again.

My love remains, but physical attraction is necessary for things like sex. Which I like to do with the girl I love, but may have some difficulty doing if she suddenly became much less attractive to me.

That could not be further from the truth and it's sad that you think that.

I did not it her! It's not true, it's bullshit! I did not hit her! I did not!

Oh hi Ryuji!

I want to rape Yukiko

I'll stop lurking if there's some actual discussion going on. But last thread I literally made one post and watched the rest of the dumpster fire unfold.

oh hey Joker what's up?

i shaved ann's head, /pg/ !!

Harufags like Haru best, obviously. But they also want to lift up the other girls with her.

Makotofags on the other hand seem to want to drag everyone else down to make sure Makoto always has the spotlight. There's a clear difference!