/mbgg/ - Mobage General #814

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NundIbhuQzc
colopl.co.jp/alicegearaegis/system/
youtu.be/E84phcYdCFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did /padg/ die? I couldn't find it on the catalog.

So

Did uhhhh
Is Senran dead? They cant possibly be in maintenance for this long.

>Nobunaga event
For what purpose? Didn't Ruby save us from this faggot?

the game is shut down until next week

>6 story + 1 actual stage which is just kill 3 enemies
This is a joke.

any news on maid in cafe?

The devs are getting many foodstuffs from hardcore fans
That's it for now, stay tuned for more

Don't they have a general? Ask there. No one talks about it besides one autstic guy who always brings it up and is too lazy to check their twitter.

Its going to be in maint for a while so sit tight and wait for it to come off it.

Why are there no high budget lewd gachas (and I mean not that half assed shit in Goddess Kiss X)? With the waifu culture surrounding these games, it could be a great success.

Ask DMM on /jp/, they know a lot.

Ships > Guns

Google and Apple

But which one is more esports?

Why is it a paid skin?
Why? I saved up 400 coins for this ...

It takes a determined group to work towards something that's difficult to put on a resume without looking funny

It seems the time for all PaniPani capsules will be changed to 1 hour next week.

>500 gems for 10+1 with guaranteed one 4*
>7% rate for 4* and 93% rate for 3*
Currently there is gacha tickets in the game but no guaranteed 4* when using 10 tickets at once.

Anyone else playing alchemia story?
I'm enjoying the story and customization so far but it feels like there's no challenging content at all in the game.

Maybe it's my fault for treating it as a mmorpg, and I should just wait for events.
When are they going to turn on daily and weekly quests? I heard they turned those off because of some bug.

ages ago when they killed it

Gacha tickets expires in 2 week just like capsule tickets so no reason to hoard them.

Somebody mentioned it a thread or two ago, but there hasn't been much discussion overall.

The pubg mobile clones will save mbgg

So apparently, birthday cards subbing event cards is the way to go for item farming.

How did you do that?
I got 2 birthday cards and the most I can get is only x4.

This is how it was last time too.

>subbing event cards
It's a mystery.

Of course, wasn't this obvious?

Awakening.

I played it then quit. Dont remember why. Probably bad gacha rolls

>Probably bad gacha rolls
That gacha has 10% chance (for weapons) and 7% chance (for armor) for the highest rarity though.

>Only for 5 characters at first

>Only 5k gems and 2 dupe gacha tickets

>Pick ticket but only for these 12 characters

>Another Valkyrie Profile collab

>Bride/Groom voting for 2018

BK Tyrfing Ex Stage [12/7 15:00 〜 12/14 14:59]
WA:
Deal 8 consecutive light slash damage to target enemy. Chance to crit, inflict don't move and don't attack [Range 1, Height 2]

Stats:
6 Starting Jewel
35 Patk
30 Crit
Chance to increase Crit Rate

E I G H T hits

Is she any good in general? I rolled her but I'm quite new and was wondering how she holds up against Zain or the other top tiers?

Christmas 1.

Still need to wait for the damage multiplier.

She's great. Even before gumi's mistake of bloating HP she had 1700 HP and her leaderskill is powercreeped as fuck. She even has a 2x tameru that also gives 3 turns of jewel regen. The biggest downside is she doesn't have standout passives but that's fine.

Christmas 2.

Is getting her other 2 jobs a necessity?

Don't post fag shit please.

Christmas 3.

Of course. Her other good passive is from warrior and you'll want to triple JM her for all the HP. Also more starting jewels

Those look awful, sasuga vespa.

>Still no new Maria.
How am I supposed to also roll for old Maria at this pace?

>Novel by Hataraku writer

Sorry if I'm bothering you, but I'm gonna hop onto this chance.

Does she fit into my team?, and if yes I did 3 rolls of the 5 step gatcha. Should I roll the 5k gems there and hope for her shards or roll the 1k5 shard gatcha until I get her stuff?
The billions of gatcha options in this game are somewhat overwhelming.

>tfw I got some old, useless 5* characters dupes from the free rolls and trying to roll new characters

Great fit. I've been running Zain(Needs JE to be really good), Tyr and black Tyr as my main light team since Tyr got JE and black came out.

There should be another gacha with her tonight, hopefully another 500 step. I wouldn't waste gems on 2500 now

Great, thanks.

???

This one is better.

>Shinki data for Mari and Souma added according to dataminer
I wonder how are they handle Souma shinki since Chaguma 2015 already has 3 difficulties and supposedly will be added on Rune Memory.

RIP AP

New shinki doesn't need a whole new difficulty, they can just add an extra stage. They did that with Seori already.

Then they can stick the whole thing including that new stage in RM towards the end of the rerun.

Also, he updated with a new class prediction. Closer to his original one, but he's rotated different characters to fit his freebie mage prediction.

Fist Noah
Spear Nemo
Bow Setsuna
Mage Distribution
Xsaber Yukimura

Sword Oscrol
Axe Ruby
Dragon Tina
Berzerker Reign

>spear nemo
dead on arrival

>haven't really been playing KR beyond just playing for dailies and making sure I get the event stuff I wanted
>finally actually looked at my resources
Maybe I should actually transcend someone while the gold cost is reduced. May pump Yanne up to T5, but I could also take Tanya, Lorraine or Epis up to at least T3.
Could also consider T3 Medi and T2 on one of the three mentioned earlier.

>4 reds on new set
>1st red was blue equipment
>2nd red was this faggot
I might reset this to try and purge this luck. Really need an equipment guide to on who wants what or what stats are/ do, just throwing shit on people and hoping it works.

>quest to help a man find his wife and kid
>force him to watch them get killed because they're infected by monster

It's not hard to figure out what is phys/mag attack/health/defence etc and that's all you really need to stack
Guides for character routes would be much more useful if you ask me

>Tina and Oscroll in the same gacha
I hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=NundIbhuQzc
Hoping this Bushiroad game won't be disappointing like Granadia Saga.

>playing a game for furfags

The characterization in this game is so good I dont give a fuck what the nerds in this general say. The story is well done and the graphics are great as well. The combat can be forgiven since its a means to advance the story which is fine especially because some of these fights can be fucking hard anyway if you dont have some team strategy figured out

>No Towa and Setsuna getting married
I wonder why these two gets so little love from Kusopl.

keep writing your isekai fanfics

As far as the calendar, I think that's less on Colopl and more on the people who didn't vote for them.

I forget who they were up against, though.

colopl.co.jp/alicegearaegis/system/
youtu.be/E84phcYdCFE

Strike Witches collab when?

it looks...kinda fun actually

I'm looking for someone who play this game. It's a new game called Abyss Tribe.

Guess i need to figure oht what type of dmg each chara does. I think there was some chink forum someone linked like 3 threads ago with people posting route stuff

How much better are A ranked characters than B? Got one in the gacha (or 2 bits of them over different tries) and I know have some cutie with chains on her arms.

>abyss tribe
>tribe
dead on arrival

I played it. Just the typical auto battler but it's so kiked out in p2w shit it seems like the devs must be from SEA or somethign

Shill it to me, user.

>SEAnigger dev
Ew

The characters themselves are, as far as I've seen, not significantly different in power if you rank the B up to the same level. I don't have many natural As though so who knows.

+ The art reminds me of Persona 4/P4 Arena
- I can't read Japanese
- VIP system

So garbage.

I bitched about it in one of the last threads it has.

VIP System
Buying Stamina system
Need drops from maps to upgrade characters
These are locked in 3 time a day maps
Higher VIP let you run it more.
Needing dupes to upgrade star level.
SSR dupes give you 10 frags. You need 20 to go from 1 -> 2 star. I think it was 60 to go from 2 -> 3
New server funds campaign thing where you get given the only SSR healer. More people who do it the more frags they give you.
Different servers for the esports aspect.
A ton of different PVP options. Huge PVP awards to top rankers.
A character gacha and a material gacha.
You need drops from the material gacha to upgrade character gear and then to "awaken" it.
Huge bursts of gained stats from upgrading gear to the new rarity or having materials to unlock the next tier of levels that you can then upgrade.
Skill point system like tagatame but skill level is tied to character level (god knows how high it goes maybe forever) and the 2nd skill costs 2 points to level, 3rd 3 points etc.
There is a gambing wheel that the best character is locked behind

>10% chance to get 5 5* fragments
>20% chance to get 5 4* fragments

So is gumi copying honkers now? I dont want another honkers collab in tagatame

There's no real downside to it. They lowered 3* rates to add 4*/5* frags

Since we're on the topic of Tagatame, can someone point me out what is there to do in the game right now if I want to clear all events currently going on?

farm tyrfang to 85
clear every ex available with each element for mono-ele mission
work on DG(low priority) since ch10 was just added

whats that blue + that shows up when jobbing up a character now?

means you can use the universal job equip material since you're out of the real material

Farm the weapons for every PoTK character you have.

>Got a red cube
>it's just frags for a 5* which I have already maxed

Index banners

Nice, that's 500+ soul coins then

What's the best use for these coins?

I use them to buy Mierekki/Baruto shards when I see them, or finished job items since they're so cheap.

Any sign of more ways to get Miyabi?