Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mYseWSvT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

accuracy is an outdated mechanic

fuck off

I want the bear witch to pee on me

fpbp desu

>nerf barrage enchant when it was already a 5ex+ luxury
why is GGG so shitty at balancing their game?

picking up id scrolls is an outdated mechanic

>rather than giving SRS accuracy, we're making them impossible to play unless you have 10ex

>if your using face breakers then chances are your using bringer of rain
maybe if you're retarded

>if your using face breakers then chances are your using bringer of rain
>that's literally -2 items, one of which is your chest piece
Seems like a pretty big tradeoff desu

D3 unironically has better melee skill build (((diversity))))

yo what if srs had resolute technique

wait for 3.2.0 before playing

>mirror arrow
>mines
Is there any reason this wouldn't work? They don't have a limit on how many you can have so in theory you could spam as many as your mana/mine laying speed allows.

How to balance sunder without deleting it

too bad d3 is also worse than poe in almost every conceivable way too.

cremation

>tfw GGG exists

no point in it since mines/traps don't increase minion damage anymore and traps have better ease of use

yo what if we lock 1 skill behind an item

patch notes like this close the gap quickly

dumb satania poster

How's about buffing the other melee skills so that people don't see sunder as the only option? they're nerfing it anyway with the "bugfix"

so sunder is finally kill huh
is the age of EQ returning

make concentrated support gem actually shrink its aoe so there's trade off to using it

>you can literally do a gazillion damage in d3

what if EQ was global

>play duel strike or insert [neglected namelock skill]
>cannot compete on single target with wanders, clearspeed with lityeraly any other skill type, survivability of totem builds
>focus on dps so you buy abyssus
>get oneshot even more often
>focus on survivability and go champion/jugg
>do litteraly 0 dmg
>still get oneshot
>lose any form of clearspeed you got from gladiator
>go crit
>all crit nodes in the duelist area are garbage
>have to sacrifice base damage, survivability and accuracy on all your gear
>focus on ailmets
>kill self

true enough

the "bug fix" for sunder has tossed it in the ditch where all other melee skills reside

my frostbolt league starter survived

>mines/traps don't increase minion damage anymore
Oh right. Totally forgot about that.

you have to be out of primary school to post on 4cahn

GGG always balances their games based on the top 0.01% of players. ES was too OP when you have GG gear in every slot? Nerf it globally so no one can use it anymore.

@197800526
mines have a limit to the amount you can lay just like traps idiot

R8 and h8 nerds
pastebin.com/mYseWSvT

I don't think it was a nerf to barrage so much as bringing the enchant more in line with other enchants in terms of gains.

Any fun bow builds viable in 3.1? I got a bow skill mtx from Mayhem so I want to use it during Abyss, but everything I'm finding on the forums uses Barrage, which means the build requires a minimum of two 6L's, and I've never even had one.

Reminder that wanting more breaches is literally the most Reddit opinion a person can have.

so what's the non-leddit answer? wanting more shit like harbinger or talisman? kys

caustic arrow is super fun

it really isn't. even without ED+contagion being in its hayday it's heaps better feeling than caustic arrow

guys i went to launch poe and went it uninstalled itself and installed warframe whats going on

>Cyclone can no longer be supported by Ruthless Support

Haha yes fuck you cyclone faggots

It was shit anyway as it only procced every third cast.

Joke's on you, I didn't know Ruthless Support existed and still did just fine with Cyclone.

your computer must be almost as retarded as you thinking canuck shit is any tastier than kiwi shit

So... testing Blade Vortex with Facebreakers for the lulz. Is there some way to get Mana on Hit with BV?

>non-binary
>girl
>GIRL

Still a nerf to cyclone, still fuck you

How's about making it rarer like bisco and lyco instead?

based retard

retard
you could do 2 short cyclones and then your 3rd would be ruthless
same shit with blade flurry channel it twice and cancel it then your third is broken

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>F R E E
>F R E E

>Is there some way to get Mana on Hit with BV?
Thief's Torment?

why would you want mana on hit with bv fukken retards I tell ya

>9% resistances
>680k dps with a namelock shit clear speed skill
>chaos inoculation

Why even bother?

>Bisco's Collar: Chance to drop from monsters has been greatly reduced

BORG BORG :D
Can't wait for all the Bisco dickwaving over who got the best roll to stop

Enchants were always a flat table with equal chances, balancing them with special cases would just be unneeded development clutter.

How many ex would a leather belt jockstrap that was called kaom's girth and increased all aoe and the players model size be

I'm actually using one on my test build, a shiny relic even, and I'm not sure it's actually doing anything. Since BV isn't an "attack" it's a "spell" even though it does seem to "hit" for things like ice bite/hypo/etc. but all that mana shit is worded "+x Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks"

Agreed, that shit was fucking annoying.
This was a good change I feel, leaving it available for those who really want it but making it a real cost/gain decision, not a default choice for everything that could afford to lose the neck slot.

Soooooo, Dark Pact nerfed, Wither nerfed, MoM nerfed but otherwise my Abyss league build is safe enough. Should still be good to go I would have thought

Zero because it doesn't exist

me go gc/mines
me spend 728 (153x (1/0.21)) mana a second
me smart

Wither nerf is counteracted by -chaos res from despair. Could even turn out to be a net buff.

I like that part where they nerfed Belt of the Deceiver because we couldn't have non-melee have that extra damage, but Bisco's and its baseline Rampage still exists

>item will be worthless by the time you get
epic

why do you think a common fucking lab enchant was 5ex?

>increased character size
20 ex for this alone

yeah I forgot bisco's leash is the only source of rampage in the game
truly epic

If it was "common" it wouldn't fucking be 5ex for a 5c unique with the enchant

Ranged "melee" was a mistake and it was obvious ever since the ground slam meta(yeah, yeah, FP dominated but ground slam was every fucking "melee" character).

They should've been stupid non-melee skills that just happen to use melee weapons like ST.

>kaom's girth

>he doesn't use southbound+atziri's splendour+ctf+chance to ignite
rofling at your life to be desu

I only remember ground slam dominating for early game. Late game, everyone was an elecleaver with a bazillion auras since % mana reservation was almost non-existent.

SUPER
MALE
VITALITY

phys damage hasn't been relevant since basalts
end charges+armor(especially post-jugg) and a basalt all stack additively making phys pretty much irrelevant, and then everything they've added since 2.0 that actually does damage is elemental
it's easy as piss running abyssus in HC

I spend 4 points for MoM and get a ~25% increase of ehp

good keystone

It's common enough. The 5 ex was purely caused by demand. It was the best damage enchant by a MASSIVE margin for a skill that was extremely popular anyway.

>common
>0.253% chance of getting a specific enchant

>Not rolling the superior arc mines with mind of the council

>eq buffed
>vp nerfed but reflect nerfed as well
eq jugg is literally back

>having only 3k life
good build

retard

>396 mods per tier (about 0.253% of getting the mod you want)
?

>T0 moneymaker
>costs more to get than what it gives you unless you push one of each ascendancy to 100

why play a juggernaut when you can wear kaom's roots and be a juggernaut + 8 relevant ascendancy points

>Get full mana
>Lose flask effect

>I'm curious, how many items can you name that give you over 150-200% increased damage?
Crown of Eyes since by GGG's and your logic it doesn't have to consider what other gear and passives you chose. You can easily get 400% from it too. CoE nerf when?

whats so bad about Elemental hit melee?

Common as in quite available through the market. People were running labs at insane speeds specifically hoping for that enchant the most.

You can always use Blood Rage but yeah...

Nothing while you're below level 5
After that point it starts to want for clear speed a bit

I played GC miner in mayhem, that flask alone made the skill feel 10x better, without it I was going oom fairly often with a bubbling flask. Could have been because of the increased mob density though

That does mean I'd probably have to drop Enfeeble from the build to get that extra damage though. That said I'm usually good at avoiding being hit too much in the first place so maybe that's fine.

Good. It was fucking retarded watching as every build tried to squeeze that fucking thing into the neck slot

as common as any other, what do they go for?

not 5 ex

@197800982
you can keep detonating them while you lay them which means you don't have to give a shit about the limit

>be mom
>almost never full mana
>if I am full mana just use flask again

Highly doubt it's t0, but even if it was I say good riddance, fuck that neck.

>namelock
>gives less than twice the damage of an aura
>can't specialize in an element since you randomly fluctuate between three
>doesn't explode, isn't melee (ranged), doesn't shoot out projectiles, doesn't do anything special