/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Another Dokkaebi edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise releases on December 5th
TTS is currently open

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Pick up that phone:

dookiebae

first for frost

First for ubisoft fucking my fps

Do you put surpressor on Glaz's rifle?

Dokkaebi

More like Doki Doki

No. Flash hider is superior.

Well, he's Chinese. He was born in the filth, molded by it.

anyone playing on ps4 ?

>Zofia's gadget concusses the entire room it explodes in
Who approved this?

hey guys made some new memes, trying to improve, hope you like it!

they've completely fucked up the servers for PS4 in this update, everyone is getting put into sbr so the average ping is 200

No one here is retarded enough to buy an FPS on console.

How do you pronounce Zofia?

"zofia"

It is, idk why they decided to make a moba like hero game out of rainbow 6.

look at "sophia"
replace the s with a z

>tfw you'll never get fart-interrogated

>americucks are going to be pronouncing it zoe-phee-ah
>it's not even close, doesn't even have three syllables
my pet peeve

git gud, kid
at least i know i'm not playing against cheaters

>decided to make
as if it wasn't one to begin with
they just went into maximum overdrive with the designs, cosmetics and even bios to make it as close to a chinese mmoba as possible

I keep getting lost in the new map

Have fun in the kiddy pool, junior.

ゾフャ

must be one of most complicated map ever released

so are the people who are complaining about shield operators because of the recoil change justified or just shitters?

Frost has a nice butt

>he's soooo afraid of cheaters
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

>git gud

How does that even apply here? I am unironically and unequivocally better at siege than you. I could be Silver IV and I still would be. You cannot aim as fast and accurately as me, you will lose every gunfight. It wouldn't even be remotely fair to have cross platform play. Even the standard of pub strats and coordination is so much higher on PC.

There are valid arguments for you to make here, but that is not one of them.

>console brainlets
not even once

Frost has a nice hat*

I know, thats what I mean. R6 wasn't anything like this until this game. Its from ubisoft so its not like in needed to ride off of the name to begin with, the last r6 game was nearly a decade ago anyway.

i want IQ to wipe her stinky sweaty feet on my face!

not him but the brainlet made you reply. why do you bother with subhumans, children, literal retards? i and you both know we're better than that

I want to slap frost's ass and then take off her hat and bully her head with headpats.

Plz respond

I don't think team Rainbow had females to begin with and I liked to call it Tom Clancy's homosexual power fantasy squad
R6 was never this popular, they probably just used the name to bring in at least some pre-launch audience or interest based on the name alone
They didn't need it because of how much they lied in the CGI 'gameplay' trailers but it is what it is and they're rolling with it now

>frostfags worship this

>entire time is spent at the elevator shaft and in adjacent rooms every single game

they made both GROM operators have stupid shit to make up for them not having a season

>That face
This is why mira is best girl.

LMFAO

>Elatards still pretending that's what she looks like

The fuck is that mongoloid face? Also turn up your settings, that's disgusting. Looks like wet clay or an action figure or something.

>decide that I'll play one more match before bed
>hit a 8% alpha pack
>has a shitty helmet

>replies with an even more hideous image
is frostfagism the peak of autism?

>Elafags will defend this

Hey siegers, how have you been enjoying the new season? I Love the new operators, I think Ubisoft made some really cool additions this season, and I think Dokkaibei is the coolest new operator, the new mechanics with her cameras and the "meta" addition of the phones as an interaction between operators is so cool!! The creative team at ubisoft really has a handle on what they are doing, there game just keeps getting better and better!! But I think the best new added feature to rainbow six: siege is the report toxicity button. Is someone being abusive/homophobic/racist/etc in chat? Just report them for toxic behavior! Is someone spawnpeeking, backseat gaming, or not being a good teamate and carrying there weight? Report them! I'm curious as to how ubisoft handles the reports, is if a "three strikes and your out" system, and their account is banned/suspended from chat? I think it would be better if they were banned from the game, like how overwatch dealt with hackers when they found out their were hackers in there game. This new report button has been exactly what this game has needed since when I started playing in velvet shell! Thats all I wanted to say, have fun out there everybody, and keep up the good work ubisoft!!!

higher ranks almost always approach from the windows

>unironically looks better than frost
not even cavfags have this much of a shit taste

>BAL-SAC

it's really easy to learn, after you figure it out you're outside objective soon as you spawn and getting killed because there's 5 thousand angles to watch from

>Para ti

>r6maps still doesn't have tower

POOTARDS?!?!

Hey Goobisoft employee! Hows it going fucking us over again?

*pllloop*

The original game had women in it. The series was always popular at the time because it was a breath of fresh air compared to all the arena shooters all the kids were playing.

>all the arena shooters all the kids were playing
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>I unironically wished every pack roll was a duplicate so I can get renowns
Anyone else?

Stupid HAHAHAHAHAHAposter

It wasn't popular enough because they gave it the Ghost Recon treatment, discarding everything they built and turning it into kiddy vegas
But yes, I guess it was more tactical compared to arena shooters...

Women that for all intents and purposes are as capable as their male counterparts have been a thing since Tom Clancy started Team Rainbow, it's a thing he's had since the beginning to add character diversity.

I wish R6 could just jump off the deep end so people wouldn't have this retarded debate against 'SJW's

No one has a problem with The Boss being a major figure in the Metal Gear series

hmm

It's just new kids with Siege as their first R6 game. They'll learn to shut the fuck up or they'll get triggered enough to leave.

>kids can't tell ugliness without apps
what has this world come to

Except that The Boss was a good character?

What is this meme of posting the old, stitched together version of Frost's face?
You realize her face has been changed like 3 times since then right?

>implying there are good characters in MGS
lol, classic case of "its ok when nips do it"

Israeli maniak

Are you still around?

Yea it's just shitposting why do you fall for it?

I swear to god, if one of the italian ops is going to be a female.

>my ela stats got put on zofia and the ela stats got wiped
what did ubisoft mean by this?

What do you use on Ying?

it's gonna be a black african just you watch. even better an ethiopian

'zo-fyah

>chubby italian grandma that has a pasta themed ability
retards will still defend it and say it with "its a video game it doesnt need to be realistic"

For the gun? LMG of course. It's shit but still much better than the shotgun.
Ying is all about cheesing a plant with smokes and flashes. That is the only way to play her.

The new map's layout is confusing as fuuuuuu

There is plenty of male ops in the game, but due to their power and speed, it's very common to see 4 female, 1 male teams.
This has been my experience for the last 30 games.

Shotty/Pistol Mute is funner than it should be honestly.

Have you seen mira's eyes after the new update?

Ubisoft has been copy pasting operators for fre money for the past year, what do you think
Shit like that will happen as a result

:^)
buy season pass

Ever since the pistol changes I have been running this loadout more often.

W R O N G

Yeah I meant on the lmg

>Pic related is what we could've had if R6 Siege wasn't made by moose-fucking canauks
Let that sink in.

Just got my pc a week ago

>6-1 in first ranked games
>averaged about a 2.1kd

Like even the sweaty people aren't that impressive

Meh

Pistols are crazy good now. They are almost all on par with the smg-11.

>weeb autist bragging about unranked casual stats
lol

Зoфья

no

We were playing as 5 stack and playing other 5 stacks. I thought people would be better to be honest. My team was just communicating well tonight and we established good crossfires.

Yes, you just have weak ass fingers

This is hardly better
>3 speed female roamer
>There is a hostage situation, get to the station immediately for briefing!
>ugh I have to put on my mascara first!

Shopping mall map wouldn't work in this game unless we got the whole fucking mall with employee areas.

Carnival is basically lights out and it fucking blows

Smg 11 best gun in game still to this day