/wfg/ - Warframe General

THIGHS edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.5.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/887725-plains-of-eidolon-update-2250-22501/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

I love you Nezha!

Inferior Warframe.

xth for wanting to lift nezha's boyskirt to suckle on his dongle

can i stop yet ;_;

What's good my Nezha

When are the Acolytes coming?

>make another prime that is easier to get than the regular version
>not just make it so you need the regular version as a component to build the prime

Is everyone at DE a double brainlet?

I HAVE MIGRATED

GAY ACOLYTES EVENT WHEN?

>need a quest frame that you can only get once to get a primed frame; and likely also killing the market in the process, pressuring noobs in the future to sell their one and only mirage prime for 1500 plat instead of playing her

t. triple brainlet

>not wanting to collect both the non-Primed and Primed variants

Only retards sell quest frames to begin with, so what's your point?

So I found out the syndicate missions have NPCs the hard way

>do syndicate solo for the first time
>easiest is a level 5-10 survival
>immediately start chaining and headshotting grineer with Harrow
>see some guy run by
>assume he'll take of the air supply so I fuck off to look for marks
>notice air just getting dangerously low and look to see why no one is doing anything and its no one else but me
>this shit happens

I managed to get 4/8 marks at least with one being honored. 40 headshots out of 157 kills, and 58 melees. No deaths. Feels good, but fuck that was close.

SOON

>40 headshots out of 157 kills, and 58 melees

Why would you care about that shit?

what if people want both mirage and mirage prime

its like primed fury all over again. only way is to have mirage prime as a quest and make her non tradeable

It's fun to see how many I can get? Just line them up with Harrow and chain them in place and start blasting multiple heads off at once? Why not care about it?

is Hydroid prime going to be vaulted on the 12th or just removed from Prime Access?

is warframe a sexist game?

why are only female frames the ones allowed to have scaling, massive AOE damage?

why cant there be a male frame equivalent of equinox, ember, banshee, mesa, octavia, saryn? just ONE will do

everything AOE damage related from rhino to oberon to nezha to volt to frost falls off after level 50

Removed from prime access.

>volt
damage cap is getting removed user

>Volt is going to be a girl now
WTF I HATE DE NOW

and........? it'll still do the same amount of damage as rhino stomp

removing cap = / = meaningful damage

Inaros Prime fucking when.

They should make his relics only obtainable by Baro'Ki'Teer. Brings it every time he is on a relay or every once in a while like other relics and the relic only has Inaros parts as drops.

warframe players are trash. you seem like a new player, but i also get head shots and like to get head shots. i look for that. i immediately respect people that shoot heads

lol

Like three damn years from now, niqqa.

>pocketsand prime

I swear to fuck, I'm going to get the miter parts before the trinity parts.

Selling right for 2k. Anyone interested?

I just think Harrow is fun. I don't really pay attention to headshots outside of him. Not that I don't aim for them still. He's just so fun about it.

you're deluded if you think they are going to give him 4 secs of guaranteed CC AND sortie tier, room clearing amount of damage in the same skill

the words "removing damage cap" means jack shit. Now hes going to do 15k AOE damage instead of 4k. WOW SO IMPRESS

>MR 14 locked

Speaking of Harrow. I feel like I found my perfect amount of edge on him.

lol

>edge
More like SHIT LOL

>volt player cant accept that his frame is still shit tier material that nobody really uses outside of meme builds or if they want to gimp themselves

Rude. Better than red and blue generic shit, and better than just solid black with red energy.

Exact same issue I faced. In the end I just realized that Equinox day form (with Insomnia skin) looks like a dude, so whatever, that pseudo-fixes my autism
People will tell you 'hurr Frost/Rhino/Nezha/Hydroid' spamming 4 or whatever as some retarded form of damage control. They're full of shit.
Volt getting uncapped damage, but that won't make him into one. He will be likely be the closest we have. I'd play him but his skins are shit

lol

rhino, nezha, frost already have "uncapped damage"

volt was literally the only frame to have cap on this aoe shit. Removing the cap doesnt mean he'll perform any better than those already mentioned.

This is not even edgy

You didn't read the post. I said people will say they're aoe, semi-afk dps frames like the one the original post said, but they're not.

Everything involving black in any shape or form is inherently edgy to retards in these threads who think they're fashion frame gurus

i know

just give me a paper caster glass cannon male wizard frame, DE

Do i look like a retard to you?

I hope you nezhafags get raped and blacked

Nezha is literally a dickmonster, he does the blacking

>console
>space aids
checks out

>wanting nezha's tight, quivering boipuss to get stretched and brutally violated by an uncaring, massive black anaconda

thats gay, user

remove caligorante

I know, but I am an edgy person, I kind of wanted my own style though. But still a bit edgy.

Pretty much.

GLISTENING

it begins

Are you a fucking girl or some shit?

>quivering
He sees one infinitely bigger every day when he looks in the mirror

>MY DAD SAYS ONLY GIRLS CAN WEAR PINK

>tfw horny teens keep whispering if I'm a girl just because I use pink frames and occasionally use a ironic smiley face
I know I'm bringing it on myself but I just like the whole flamboyant af genocide machine

But are you a girl? I'll be your Nezha

do they offer u plat for ERP

>not pretending to be a girl and sucking plat out of faggots

stop being gay

make me

Maybe after Gay Christmas event

stop stealing my pics!

No
Also, to keep this a Warframe related post to make mods cool their jets, Nezha is best frame

should i buy sentinel slots?

>MR fodder only used for ERP
>best

*gets banned*
>nezha
>mr fodder
back to reddlt

why do people like excalibur?

hes the vanilla GI Joe of warframe

i dont get it, why wouldnt you dump him as a main frame at the earliest opportunity

>Needing more than Carrier Prime and maybe Helios Prime for lazy scanning

U wot

I still want to give free ERP to the person who drew my shitpost

oh, so they are all shit and i should sell them? i thought they would complement whatever warframe/weapon you would use

>not using a Smeeta

You have his ult active 100% of the time and he requires only the most basic aiming and awareness to take full advantage and all of his abilities are relevant at every stage of the game.

>MR fodder
NANI???

remember to get taxon for the artax
shade is good for niche use too

>arsewing sabotage

do i reroll soma riven? i got the prime weapon forma'd and shit but apparently the riven got nerfed and it's bad

>hating on poster boy

That uses stasis slots, not sentinel.

Carrier Prime is godly, and Helios is fine. I also like Shade for LoR.

will the t3 brace be good once they fix it?

>wasting kuva on a 1 dispo riven

you can jew it for good plat if you get good roll

He's boring in the long rin and spamming exalted blade melees is giving me a headache. I can see him being fun every now and then but I'd rather kill myself than stick to playing only Excalibur.

so sell everything except artax and shade/carrier?

You'll play your faggot Ichigo Stalker cosplay character and you'll fucking like it

What do I look for on an Astilla Riven? I assume damage, multi, status, crits, etc are all good.

Helios and Deconstructor Prime are good, as well.

wait fix what?

i forgot the picture

and helios
if you only have space for 2 sentinels drop the shade and get helios, because fuck wasting time scanning everything into the codex/simaracum yourself

i only started using helios at MR 13 and i regretted not starting it sooner and just accumulating scans

i saw people saying it didn't work correctly

REDDIT SPACING...

IS.

NOT.

A.

REAL.

THING.

WE DON'T NEED MORE EXCUSES TO BE RETARDS, YOU STUPID... FAGGOTS!!!!!!

get carrier prime
sell the rest
keep artax

>Astilla Riven
yeah, the usual damage stuff, though I don't think you should build for status.
also avoid negative projectile speed.

yes, it is actually

>reddit spacing
stopped reading right their

Keep shade and replace it with prisma when you can

that is easy