/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1338

Last Thread: >Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mdMmvEqd

New neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Beru is coming to the Japanese Compile Heart app: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112
Nep-Nep Connect gets updated with new cards: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20171122_2.php
4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

>Don't be baited so easily

ded

Courtesy of an /a/ drawthread

Nepgear is my goddess!

I'm actually surprised, you guys are usually alot more hyper in new threads.

Why must I fear a thread will dissapear during the night

>yurishitter removing the warning about its kind

Nice try friend, but I won't be baited so easily!

I think he was just referring to the bazillion 'DLC has been activated' messages you have to click through when you start a new game in R;B3.

Correct, R;B3 starts with Neptune walking around in a broken game and encountering Regu and Bamo. After that section follows the whole story about her falling into the Ultradimension. The Regu and Bamo story is continued after the True Ending.

Yeah, that's what I thought at first, but no, exact same seiyuu but the voiced lines when jumping etc have been re-recorded and sound much more high-pitched and hyper now, to the point of being annoying (even if I love Nep). No clue why. I liked her R;B1 and R;B2 jump/attack lines better.

Blame the yurishitter OP who slaughtered the OP to broadcast his hateful propaganda about objectively hetero neps.

I know I'm slowpoke but wtf I hate Noire now.

RB1 Noire is a total mess who can't decide if she wants to be Neptune's friend or stab her in the back.

I am the OP silly.

I love plut the cute ! , good day /nepgen/ hope everyone is doing great !

Go fuck yourself.

You seem mad user , wanna talk about it ?

i wuv this

I'm always mad

Ay, chill the fuck out, mane!

RB1 Noire is still ways better than HDN1 Noire though. Avenir is RB1 Noire's enemy while HDN1 Noire hires Avenir to kill Neptune, even if she saw Neptune's actual situation, even if Avenir is already destroying the nation, willing to kill innocent people and increase the unemployment rate. All of this just to kill Neptune, with IF and Compa involved. Then she plans to retire when her plan failed and the world is about to destroyed. Hell, after all that, she even had the balls to be bitchy like "You don't have your memories, so don't talk to me like you know how to save the world" to Neptune.

Noire is trash, what else is new?

Chika version please?

It's ok to be mad user have some cute neps to brighten your day atleast a little

>Prurut
So on top of being shite, he's illiterate.

Chika on the middle or the army?

Lame-o.

I'm pretty sure Noire didn't hire them, Ganache was just an overzealous fanatic who has been given a target by Arfoire.
Though her bitchy behavior doesn't help her case at all.

>jersey

>top nep
lmao

Something is off with her eyes.

>no edition
Why does Iffy hate fun so much?

Would marry.

It's actually 'Breaking Iffy's Phone Edition', but for some reason she didn't write it down.

Exadimension neptunia was fun, but when i played it was unfinished

>watermark
>subs visible

you havent been spreading mean rumors about nepnep h-have you n-chan?

Of course not! I only say nice things about neppy

Why would I be talking shit about my wif?

>screencap from a pirated episode

Nothing wrong with that.

it's the Gamindustri not the Animindustri
they don't care if you pirate anime

The Jersey Dress is beautiful.

Nep-Nep's attitude when she wears it, not so much.

nep-nep's attitude is always perfect you shut the fuck up. she's cute and lovable at all times

Reminder that anime Nep is also wearing jersey

>This is what Neptards actually believe.

*neps your path*

With all due respect, good sir; V says otherwise (I played RB3 but they're pretty much identical).

It takes a LONG time to see the cute Neppy we all know and love, but we have to put up with a lot of Neptune being a lazy brat to get there. And bare in mind, this was after Mk2 where Neppy was arguably at her very best.

Neppy is cute and lovable even when she's being a spoiled brat. If you loved her at all, then you would love her even at her worst.

But I know and love Neppy the way she is in R;B3. I think she actually was probably at her worst in R;B2.

>There are people on nepgen RIGHT NOW who think it's okay to love neppy at her best, but not at her worst
disgusting

This place got really dead since mansion vanished.

>well never get original blanc back
why even live

Yeah, at least now I have time to laugh a little.

>original Blanc
So... bitching-all-day Blanc? Literally only Histy can tolerate her attitude. Not even Nep can tolerate her. Hell, Financier doesn't even really care about her. She only helps her just because she just needs work for money.

ded

Can we all agree on that V/RB3 Neptune deserves several spankings? Im not even Spankfag.

t. Spankfag

t. Spankfag

>Anonymous poster made known by their tastes

>The Jersey Dress is beautiful.
Spoken like a true monkey.

>commie
>not Lindafag

She has alcohol on his mind, not communism.

Who /uni/ here?

>he doesnt want to be bullied by blanc into being her slave

Hey, I never said I preferred it.

That's a very unusual opinion. Most people prefer VII Neppy or Mk2 Neppy. What makes you say the latter is the worst?

It'll be back at some point.

Arf4 do

neppy needs a spanking in every game just because she has a cute butt that I want to spank

and i bet she'd like it.

>she
>his

>She
>his

The bigger crime here is the choice of torrents. Commie rips are 720p, while philosophy-raws has a 1080p rip
Do you not like Nep-Nep in full HD?

It's probably a screencap of the episode on a streaming site.

It's not what you think, we really don't know exactly what the Lindafag is, outside of being Polish I believe.

IsnĀ“t Lindafag a shapeshifter or something

VLC Media Player > Video > Take Snapshot
Snapshot is named after file name and time of video.

Commie released a 1080p version as well.

Rena for Nep 8 w-when?

i like nep.

I love Noire!

i like vert

I like her butt.

i like

i hate nepgear

why?

I want to nep Big Nep!

Me, too.

I want to shower with Vert after her long gaming marathons and scrub her back.

I want to stare Blanc from above!

I want Blanc to stare at me from above!

Well, I talked to Lindafag.
And I can safely tell you that I don't know either.

Is there a full pic of this?

Unfortunately, I think that is the full picture.

I want to pet Croire.

I want to headpat Histoire!

Sad...

From another perspective there is.