/brg/ - Battlerite General

Lyme Disease Edition

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a F2P PvP team arena brawler and the spiritual successor to critically acclaimed Bloodline Champions. Experience the unique combination of a skill-based top down shooter and a fighting game. Take part in highly competitive, fast-paced 2v2 and 3v3 battles.

>Latest patchnotes
blog.battlerite.com/patch-1-1-1-prehistoric-mania/

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Check your BR profile
battlerite-stats.com/

>Character builds
loadouts.gg

>Get your free shit
pastebin.com/0zTkhPkd (embed)

>Newbie guides
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9 (embed)
pastebin.com/wTZaSWcs (embed)

>/brg/ player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
>Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BattleRite/comments/7erldx/bought_a_name_change_how_do_i_use_it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cum on tayas bald head

2ND FOR GIVE ME A FUCKING NAME CHANGE OPTION AT LEAST ONCE

Somone should make a compilation of all the Raigon edgelords in the previous thread

Besides "play Raigon", any quick tips for easy LP? Still learning this game.

Best girl

Listen Freyfags, I get that your thundercunt of a waifu is strong meta play, but I cannot outheal your dumb ass if you decide to hug the entire enemy team in 1 go, dont do this

Sincere that one support in your team trying to make your miserable existance less miserable

Funny you should say that, I literally just had a game with one of those Freyas that apparently thinks she's invincible and runs 3v1 before the rest of her team can catch up
I looked the player up afterwards and I have to question how you even get to this point

Why the fuck is rook charge able to be canceled what the fuck
>use your defense skill against it
>he cancels it
>get punished for making the correct play
????

>getting baited is the correct play

The correct play is to use your defense skill during the travel time.

>Want to play
>Internet has been exploding all night

>rook doesn't even finish casting his charge
>still use defensive skills anyway
get better reactions grandma, you just use a defensive while he's charging at you not while he's casting the charge

Gas all the Luciefags, stop playing the worst support for random pubs you useless fucks

>Defensive skill has a 0.3 second time which coupled with ping and human reaction time results in him hitting you anyway and your ability going on cooldown

>actually complaining about Rook

user he's like the bottom tier melee on the bullshit totem pole stop being bad

>play Shifu in 2s
>lose a close game
gg
>teammate: bg
Proceed to queue up again, spot the rude cunt on the enemy team
>tunnelvision his sorry ass
>win
gg wp
>bg, fuck you shifu
Proceed to queue up again
Same guy, other team
>tunnel him again, his Sirius can't match my Shifu
>kill him all 3 rounds, 100 to 0
gg wp Sirius :))
>BAD GAME, FUCKING CUNT, I'LL GET YOU BANNED

It's funny how the best Rook's skin isn't even a legendary.

I use War Boy myself

FOR GORC AND MORC

>ultimate fan pack founder nigger
>using thorn and pretending like it's a balanced and fine hero and actively defending it during the match

Fuck these people, they can suck a fat cock, I hope this fucking game dies, they refuse to ever nerf this piece of shit? What the honest fuck is wrong with SLS.

On a side note why the fuck is there a third party login program for an account that has literally 0 use outside of being tied to your Steam account? What's the point? Might as well play Dota 2 where I'm allowed to keep my own fucking name.

Which character should I play if I want to show the world my extremely high IQ?

>play niigger mongo mash character
>hur i r gud!!11one!

melee players are all silver trash, I'd love to see you retarded cunts play BLC.

Hades Izanami

Do you need to submit a ticket to change name or something?

I don't have CF.

Who's the best champion, and why is it Ezmo?

fyi I'm this guy

How are you supposed to play with a Ruh Kaan on your team? Just afk because he stands far back and gets poked down while missing every grab? Or is there another trick?

I always thought I could play the game when I queue up, but often times I just have to afk in the back waiting for my teammate to plug their keyboard in.

>play mongomash
>win
>HUR IM GOOD

Autistic lowercase poster

owo what is this

>blurring ur name out because u fucking suck

What a feeble attempt at a joke.

>no such thing as mongo mash, that's why the same comp wins all the 3s tournaments xD

nice try mongo nigger.

Not necessarily ranked I guess, just some things that a beginner might not think of.

reddit.com/r/BattleRite/comments/7erldx/bought_a_name_change_how_do_i_use_it/

- Know when to go in.
- Look for openings, such as people not having their escapes up.
- Cancel animations to bait out counters.
- Go mongo on Lucie players (below Plat).
- Thorn is actually not OP below Diamond, unless if it's a GC who's Smurfing. They see themselves as bloody Gods, and therefore are way too easy to punish.
- Copy+Paste the GC's Loadouts and add small modifications to them, there's a reason they use those. They're some of the strongest right now.
- Don't SoloQ without self-sustaining Champions if you're new, it's going to be rough on you if you happen to get no Support on your team.

There is barely any difference in his expression except left has his mouth open so he looks slightly angry. The Taya one is 1000x better.

what the fuck
posted on official BR insta

they are sub-human swedes, ignore them

Why isnt this just a fucking thing in the game yet?

nobody has ever accused SLS of being intelligent, that's why all their games are fucking dead.

Just make names based on your fucking Steam name, the fuck man.

I don't get it.

I don't understand the problem here? It just looks like mediocre concept art

face is completely different from in-game
it's also completely fucked up
They posted it as official art

who cares fagget

>Dont have a job
>Shit and Battlerite
>Just found out my minecraft account is stolen and have been for years.

Is this the time i kill myself?

So it's mediocre concept art.

they made it deliberately ugly because they have a shit taste

No, I think they just don't have very good artists. I haven't been impressed by any of the concept art in this game, only the splashes are good. This isn't deliberate, they just suck.

My Xbox 360 account with all my gaymes and shit on it got phished because I was a stupid kid and gave some BK randy my info. You get over it eventually and develop crippling paranoia and OCD to make sure nothing of yours ever gets stolen again

define "good" artist

So I went from Gold to Plat with Bakko (my main) Is he any good at high levels or should I start learning someone else?

>retard mongos that think this game is "balanced"
>while they play and face the same comps at the highest level nonstop
>same mongos that said thorn was fine, if not a little weak at high levels
>thorn is literally in every single "pro" game ever

lmao

I think you need to get off the internet for a while.

is he poloma blossom thorn taya or freya?

no?

then he's shit.

i want reddit to leave
leave

I have been chaning all my info, even tho its been years since it got hacked.

Only dumb shit where i use this username and password is where i have gotten hacked, it seems so im guessing its some f2p game that got fucked.

Been that password on everything i use it on tho

He's good if you're good at him. However, there are "best melee to pick," and Bakko is sadly not in that category.

>Mongo lineup every fucking game
I don't. Why? It's so fucking boring to play right now.
Melees hitbox is insanely big and they're too easy and forgiving to play.

>tfw actually prefer to play against mongos as Poloma

Im a fucking retard, changing and "Been changing that password"

Fuck me.

That's why she's always banned in tournaments. She's the straight up counter to it.

constanze is cute!
cute!

One that doesn't suck.

She is She's only my third favorite.

post your brown lucies

>Third
Thems fighting words user.

>avatarposter talks about his exceptional taste while posting badly drawn anime girl over and over

>1 win away from champ 5
>silver 5 plat 5 on my team
>dia 5 dia 1 silver 1 on theirs

fucking kidding me right now?

took it 2-3 so didnt lose too much.

fuck 1 trick rook players, how does croak win vs rook

>mongorite

>His personal opinions are fighting words
Waifufags, everyone
>Calling anyone an avatarfag when you used to avatarfag with katie all the time before you got called out on it and went to just straight shitposting with battlerite# filenames
You fool no one.

Amanda > Sucy > Constanze

Yeah that shit looks better than whatever is supposed to be.

I fucking hate the new UI, it takes so fucking much time to get places! REEEEE

that was ironic posting
i stopped pretty fast

>Melees hitbox is insanely big and they're too easy and forgiving to play.
this should have been super obvious to anyone who has played the game for a day. ive been saying this since after f2p release but you faggots just told me to get good. what happened? did some popular streamer start complaining about melees?

hi daniel

whos gonna take it

Is there more to the MMR calculation formula than the outcome of the match? It feels like losing 0-3 loses you more league rating than you gain by winning 3-0

rakooneh is aloud to play?

Us

Is there a way to disable your teammates models? I dont even want to see their dumb shit tilting me

Thanks

What's the best looking outfit(s)?

He's only banned from Twitch afaik.

Where is Joltz

washed up, not even qualified for Masters of Bacon finals.

he's now a full-time clown in Finnish circus

No Joltz or pink
Well gay

Going from playing melee to playing ranged is like going from doing coloring books to calculating theoretical physics
Wew glad I'm not a low iq mongo

>"I tried being reasonable... I didn't like it"

Any tournament with "bans" isn't a real tournament.

A streamer from the thread pointed out all the flaws of the game and took up any argument chat gave him and literally won with sheer logic and going into playgrounds to prove his points.

hey you're not that special
there are a lot of autistic people out there

Nothing wrong with shooting ...

Can you recommend me some champions please? I like playing tank or healer. Literally anything that supports well I do not want to think about damage dealing. Either stunner, buffer or healer. Something where my spacing is important

>I like playing tank or healer. Literally anything that supports well I do not want to think about damage dealing. Either stunner, buffer or healer.
This game isn't for you, look somewhere else.

Well fuck you then thanks.

BOYCOTT THIS GAME
IT FETISHIZES GUNS VIOLENCE AND AND IS PUSHING AN AGENDA TO GET MORE GUNS IN THE HANDS OF VENGEFUL KILLERS TO ASSASSINATE THE POLITICIANS

If you don't want to do damage, go play healer in WoW. If you don't do damage, even as support, you are bound to have a shit winrate.