Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14GiacCyb1Grx4GDB_xlj6B5WMJNyNvjcYJ3UYd7gc64/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14GiacCyb1Grx4GDB_xlj6B5WMJNyNvjcYJ3UYd7gc64/

Friend list doc.
It's also in the pastebin

Let's get Tharja her 2nd gauntlet win.

Or give Rhajat her first, either is fine.

Nino!

>Birthright
More like, "It's shite"
>SoV
More like, "No more please"
>Rekka no Ken
More like, "Gonna lose again"
>Awakening
More like, "Not all that threatening"
>Mystery of the Emblem
More like, "Sigurd's gonna END them"

Genealogy of the Holy War? More like your wife is a fucking whore.

We can't let it end like this Sigbros. I'm giving it all I got.

Nowi!

Can't wait for the strongest lord to destroy all the thots in this gauntlet

Please don't use Sigurd to shitpost.

DESTROYED

top lel

>wasting your feathers on an easy win
Save them all, for later rounds.

Now?

Wait, isn't Rhajat a Diviner/Onmyoji? Shouldn't she be using scrolls? Or are they too creatively bankrupt for that?

Gynecology of the Holy Whore

Who are you backing in the gauntlet?
What will you do if both of your wives have to fight each other?

Why is Minerva so angry?

but Lacheslut isn't on this gauntlet

Unique weapons are reserved only for seasonal alts. If Valentian mages are forced to use tomes then so are diviners

I'm on team Tharja right now, if they go against each other in 2nd round I'll just join whoever wins that round.

her brother's a huge asshole

Mike ruined everything

>the bottom of the sheet

baka

Heroes isn't the best at making characters to scale.
One probably should have known this when they failed to introduce shurikens or didn't give Narcian swords.
Hell the fact that Subaki has 35 speed told me immediately that they simply did not care when making characters in this game.
I'm glad I dropped it after the first golden week banner.

Which emulator should I use to play this game? Gotta clear some shit cause my phone is shit.

Dorcas or Catria and why?

>Not Sylvia

Why did you join the least popular Tharja's team?

I did not expect the scores to turn out the way they did.

You obviously don't know/care for her enough then.

What a slut.

She's a rapist who pierced Lewyn with her 7 inch dick

I FIGHT FOR MY IMAGINARY WIFE!

CANON

Somebody stop me, whenever I see her I feel like summoning, but then the voice wards me away again. Is the voice really so bad? Do I really need my f2p orbs for Christmas/Legendary 2? Should I just spend some money if something I really like shows up later anyways?

>you will never get to poledance on Sylvia's dick

They probably gave her Gronnwolf to allude to the animal-themed scrolls, but it'd be obtuse to give her a scroll without making it a prf. Then again seasonal joke weapons are a thing.

It's gotten better, though. They managed to make Sigurd the invincible and almighty motherfucker he is in his games.

Sylvia is a hooker! She's a public girl!

Trip back on

I spent $30 on Rhajat and didn't get her.
Save your orbs and be patient, user. It's gambling, game takes no prisoners and doesent care where the orbs came from

it's Michelle Ruff
isn't she supposed to be top tier?

so who are the sexiest non-3DS girls in heroes? I feel all the lewd is focused on the newer characters.

>She could have been on this gauntlet if she was in heroes right now

Literally who?

Olivia's big butt.

Merge my extra Ike or use him as Heavy Blade fodder?

Sera's smugness got me rock hard, even when she's just a GBA sprite Gosh damn, I must be really fucking lonely

Linde

Why is Lute there?

I still think Laylea is the hottest Jugdral dancer

>Tfw substitute

that's the cuck Lute, not the autist Lute

I don't get the people bitching about Soleil's new VA, I think she sounds really cute.

Good taste friend.

Fodder, always.

He looks good but his stat distribution isn't Sigurd.
I prefer accuracy to the games and they clearly won't do that.
Soleil for instance is faster than Rhajat despite in Fates Rhajat having the higher growth in speed.
It's stuff like that that puts me off.

Creampie Olivia by force!

Reminder to set Raventome as your leader for team Catria.
This fucking archers man, holy shit.

>Marie
wtf bros do cute girls play this game

I have a few feathers to spare thanks to TT and arena and want to take advantage of the recent increase in dragon power levels, especially as I have barely used any dragons up to this point.

Are any of these worth promoting and investing in? If not, what IVs should I be looking out for?

>One probably should have known this when they failed to introduce shurikens or didn't give Narcian swords.
Honestly I'm glad Narcian doesn't have a sword, the game has way too fucking may of them.

>Triple Innes on team Sigurd

This is great

We're all cute girls here, user

>aether
>steady breath
>wrath
This setup works on most non pref melees right? Thinking of memeing it up

>corrin
+spd/-hp

>fae
+atk/-hp

To be fair in some cases, accuracy is difficult. If a unit has crap stats in almost every stat in Heroes, what do you even do with them? You can't just put Leonardo in Heroes and give him shitty stats everywhere except in Res, no one would want to use him.

Well out of all the substitutes she and Sharlow are so good to the point where if Corple isn't going to carry a holy weapon it's better to just kill off Sylvia.

Laylea has Charisma which is infintely better than Prayer considering she's a dancer who won't get to be in a fight often. Leen only really has inheritance on her, and a lover stacked in cash patches that up.

yeah but this one has a heart in their username and uses Dancer Inigo

Yes I love all of the wyvern swords we have.

but would you want my Leo

How would /feg/ buff Yato? No built-in DC allowed

I'd give him:
>Grants Spd/Def+3. Enemy skills that change attack priority are disabled.

Hardy Bearing 3 with no user penalty and a decent stat boost to help his ok bulk and mediocre speed instead of Darting Blow 2 which only helps if he initiates. Would be good in duels against Desperation and Vantage users, while he can run those without repercussion.

+def -res tiki is good, but -spd is preferable.
nowi is decent
+spd -HP corrin can run a decent debuff build
+atk -HP fae is pretty much perfect and is what I'd get started with, but you'd have to promote an ATiki for Lightning Breath+ first anyway

Then I simply don't have to play or care about the game.

>just ran into a BLyn with fucking Close Counter
Fuck that, time for Leo to shine.

>Tharja now has 100 million more points than Rhajat

No, i'm a cute boy.

Featherfags dumping their load too soon.

I could use Inigo as a lead too, if I had one

wtf bros fgo is laughing at me for being a virgin again

That's fair, you don't have to like what they're doing. That's just the thought process behind it, no one would roll for Leonardo with a 33/27/25/20/40 spread.

Isn't it normal to drop 400 feathers on the first multiplier and then wait out for the higher ones the next day?

>Rhajat has roughly 3 times Faye's score now

I don't love all of the Swords we have in general. Narcian getting an axe is just reflective of Wyverns being the Axe/Lance class as counterpart to Pegs being Sword/Lance. And when GHBs were first rolling in literally all of those motherfuckers outside of F.Robin , Michalis, and Narcian was a Sword user that shit was horrible. I have greater issue with Narcian even being in the game so early at all, wack ass character.

>Nopan

Slut.

My wife and her other brother

What seal? In my arena experience my Sanaki has usually been able to OHKO without the attack seal and usually able to take one hit. I could use Distant Defense too, to ensure she takes at least one hit.

Is this RIP for Dorcas?

Marie Cocoa is my wife
back off

Is there a link to the prediction google?

Speaking of that, I'm worried that the forge buff to Yato would just make it another Dark Greatsword. Same deal with the Binding Blade and Bright Naginata, except with defensive stats only.

>He looks good but his stat distribution isn't Sigurd
He is very much so
>Strong
>Moderate speed
>Good defenses
>Awful Res that gets patched by the Tyrfing

Soleil is probably playing to her weapon, rather than herself in the game. I don't mind characters having different stats if it means keeping the game engaging. Heroes Rhajat actually has her stats based off Tharja's, trading away HP and Def in favor of Atk and Res.

>I prefer accuracy to the games and they clearly won't do that.
This is fucking stupid to me. Heroes is a different game, treat it that way.

why would you give a raven to a red tomb that has 13 defense?

>Finally I get to try the meme
Pretty fun to use.

Cheers guys
I think I'm going to build myself a giga chicken

Distant Def, you have to bait those Blyn anyway.

Just make it Swift Sparrow 3
Or DB3+Windsweep

I guess I am not allowed my own personal opinions on this game.

Quad memes are a real fun time

Because it means I can blow up bow/knife users on initiation. Or in this case, use Sanaki to bait BLyn if need be. She was probably one of my first investments into SI way back when it was added. It made her good for coverage because she pretty much one shots most bow users. At the time, stuff like Takumi before he started phasing out.

Is it the defense team that people take your hero from or is it the first team? How do I set what hero my friends get from me?