/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Book club edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kazkodaka/status/938064723110539264
pastebin.com/dUVxzjKp
youtu.be/pnN3JpcCwa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really, guys?

First for Ibuki!

My boy.

Post Angies Angiefriends

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

oma flat ass

i love tulpaman!

Angie and her beloved Kaede!

Ouma book club best book club.

Koko! Cute OP!

A certain someone went onto a popular YouTuber's let's play and name dropped me for no reason calling me an "Ouma apologist who's going to make up excuses" when the let's player wasn't even finished in Chapter 4 and it got him 51 likes before I requested some of the YouTuber's mods to take it down.

That tongue is creeping me out.

Uhh, now that I think about it, there's an option called "cross-save" on the main menu. I think that was the one you use to hook the demo save file in.

I love Kirumi!

I guess if enough people want, I could remove the spite/hostility and nausea of Mortician so another character can be that, while Mortician just keeps his hatred of lies and truthful bluntness.
Up to you guys.

I want to read shitty light novels with him!

I'm surprised he even has fans who are Oumafags when he does his best to trigger them every moment he's awake.

>Kodaka is favorite chapter is chapter 4

Chapter 5 cucks BTFO

I know it's Valwin but that's low. What did you even do?

I can't find it. Do you have a pic?

Pretty good taste. Also free times didn't affect your feelings for them?

Chapter 5 isn't even that good as some people say, it's pretty much a top tier chapter only if you have kaito or ouma as favorite, really.

Source? Good since I love Chapter 4.
I didn't give him any salt when he was baiting me on twitter for the last week so I guess he wanted to try something more public.

I feel that there's just too much going on with him with him being angry at everything and really hating lies and really hating killing and really hating Monokuma for not treating the dead well and being overall hostile at everything. I guess it's just hard for me to see his main point. Imho removing the hate for lying would be the best since I think "being angry at the killing game for the way it treats death" makes his basic concept more clear.

I felt it did something for Makifags and Saiharafags too. And that is most of the MCs so I don't think it's that specific of standards.

I don't normally pay attention to FTEs for the most part. I just use them for the perks

Really? I'm reading that people are more into removing the spite/hostility part of it, honestly. The reason for his dislike of lies is already woven into his backstory, so not sure how to go about that. Also we never had a constantly angry/irritated character in DR yet (unless we did and I forgot).

Sorry it took me this long to remember properly, haha. It's not on the main menu, but when you start up the game and it gives you the "new & load game" options. It's the third one, the green arrow on the bottom.
Oh yeah almost forgot to ask, but what's the platform you're playing on?

If that’s the case and we’re splitting the toy maker apart, would we move the lies aspect to them? (design was originally for the tailor version of him but i could see them combined)

twitter.com/kazkodaka/status/938064723110539264

I have sinned /drg/....

"ahh idk anything about danganronpa hahah, I really need to play them... but yeah desu I actually think the pink blood looks really cool, I worked a bit more on the sketch."

"I watched a 20something long video analysis of her, so yeah I pretty much spoiled all of the plot related to her already, but research is important when doing commissions!"

I purposely spoiled an artist on a character.

PC

Cumaru "my tight buns make my bro cum" Naegi

Well the question is:
>Keep the hate of lies on Mortician?
>Keep the spite/hostility on Mortician?
>Remove something else from Mortician for Toy Maker to have?

I found it really boring and slow desu

For your sins, you must die.

The green arrow quits the game for me.

You faggot.

>The title of Chapter 4 is just his favourite title out of DR series, not entire chapter
Make sense, chapter 4's title was pretty smart to thought up (at least in Japenese sense).
And in addition to this, Kodaka also like DR2 chapter 5's title.

>His favorite in the series
Woah.
Well, Chapter 4 is a personal favorite of mine since it makes the case itself too goofy to take seriously but has an emotional impact on the characters' flaws being exploited.

Thread, Tenko
May someone give me the will to keep going

Don't listen to the user, they don't know shit about the game.

I really like the idea for a hostile and angry character, but it just feels that there are too many reasons for him to be angry so it's just hard to grasp what the main "thing" is with his character.

Splitting would be a good idea. I'd go with an actively hostile Mortician who hates the way the killing game deals with death (Possibly hating the way the other students react to it at well? Like shouting that someone just died and it's not the time to investigate and play along with Monokuma's games etc.) and a Toy Maker/Tailor/whatever who hates lies and more passively refuses to cooperate and work with others since he can't trust them.

I’m personally the idea of leaving the hostility on the mortician and taking out the hate of lies for the toy maker. As mentioned before if they hate lies they probably wouldn’t be hostile toward the protag who is finding the truth... The mortician could be quite quiet at first but begins to get hostile when dead bodies start piling up which fits in with the hate of disrespect of the dead and the inability to hold a funeral.

this should be a ritual post honestly

I can't take anyone who uses the desu in their posts seriously.

Don't give up cutie!!

I don't think you need that Chabashira-san.

Your skills and devotion to your tasks makes you more than capable of finishing what you started.
You just need to take a small break when you get chance is all.

"I like the topic of the chapter" I think that pretty much says it all. You know how kodaka is when he has his preferences. He tries to be neutral but in the end you can see the favoritism.

Honestly I like the emotional impact, but the case itself felt too weak that it kinda pegs down a point.

I mean you can also have both of the same quality tbqh.

Junko loves Naegi!

;-;

>Do you wanna die?

Explain this then!

*kicks you in the face*

>the Japanese title is a palindrome

Good because it's the best chapter of the game, yes

Don't worry user I'm sure you'll find happiness one day! I hope you do

I love kaede.

I'm surprised he didn't say Comun's name instead.

And she loves you, user!

Oumaede! Kind of late, but it's still Oumaede!

Good taste

I am happy now
Cute

You're an amazing friend who deserves the world. Hang in there.

>Seiyuu’s comment: Hikaru Midorikawa

DanganRonpa is a franchise I was interested in for a long time, so I’m glad I was able to be a part of it The writing and art styles always made me think of the setting as a “hard” world, but the character I played managed to be both cute and mysterious at same time and still be even more charming than he first seemed. I personally love the way he looks and talks and whatnot, so I would love to try playing him again if there is an opportunity.

Cute.

Comun isn't really known in Youtube and they mainly have their beef on Twitter and Tumblr.

r8 my tastes.

Comun has really good views whe it comes to writing and opinions (even though he hates a bunch of popular characters around here) but he's really biased when it comes to his favorites.

Whats your unpopular opinion about a case in all of the games?

I really enjoyed 2-3.

I liked V-2

1-2 is the best case in DR1

All the seiyuu comments are cute. Though Shimono's is the cutest by far.

>I am happy now
Good!
1-1 is the best case, with 3-3 a close second.

2-4 > all

Yeah, he's a good analyzer but pretty damn biased. Seriously, calling Ruruka a better person than Iruma?

imo I thought DR1 case 5 was actual the best Dr1 case.

Also it being the last special case 5 before it being reduced to mimicing Naigto gambit like in V3

Why so? Is it more so the mystery or the drama?

Good morning /drg/
I love you

Name a more iconic duo.

>Also it being the last special case 5 before it being reduced to mimicing Naigto gambit like in V3
To be fair, there have only been three Chapter 5s so that's a little unfair to say all Chapter 5s mimicked SDR2's.
Does anyone have the summary on Shimono's?

Why is she so amazing, lads?

man if being a sad sack got me new Tenko pics then maybe I should do it more often
... Kidding, thanks a lot guys, I really can't explain how much it means to me

>you will never be bullied by this perfect girl
Why live lads?

smooches the screen

Finally, someone with the best taste.

True enough, but its more so looking back at the series as whole which made me think this.

Also V3 Case 5 felt abit weaker at its conclusion, it spent TOO much time on the "whodunnit" like its nagito we talking about, but since its literally kaito coat sleeve sticking out like sore thumb hinting you it kokichi.

Hope you feel, user.

pastebin.com/dUVxzjKp

youtu.be/pnN3JpcCwa4

The art book comments are mostly the same thing from what I've read/listened.

better*

I feel like I'm different considering I was one of the dumbasses who thought they were both dead the whole time.

I want to fuck Kaito!

Hey /drg/
tell me about George Diva in your own words

KaitoFucker! I missed you.