Previous Thread:
Toot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ncADFZgvnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

toot

I WANT TO FUCK JABBERIN.

toot

Reminder to not let Mikasa use the appliances unsupervised.

Remember to gag her first

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

She's slut and will fuck with anyone

>tooting early
Enjoy your 3d5.

Stop right there, criminal scum!

A bote raped Nanking/destroyed Dresden/bombed civilians in London/nuked Hiroshima/killed PoW's en masse? Absolute madwoman

look at that face, you know she is about to fuck someone wife

Where's your dream vacation destination user-kun?

I ALSO WANT TO FUCK AMAZON.

DD's damage multiplier is still pretty low though.

I live in Japan. Okinawa's nice, but doesn't really excel in anything. All the old buildings didn't survive the war and are simply restorations, and the diving isn't as good as say the Maldive islands. Nature wise, there're some nicer spots on mainland Japan in summer and Hokkaido is far better in the winter.

It's more convenient that going further abroad but other than that I wouldn't go there more than once.

We need more doujins of botes getting blacked.

Still looking for friends, and a fleet, on Takeshiki before replication begins.

>AL doesn't have same face for literal who boats

I'd argue there's even worse case for same face among historically significant boats.

Hey Akashi I see you dyed your hair and lost the ears.

Fucking Saru

Just fucking die already whore stop wasting my time in pvp

I want to cum inside her.

>zenryoku de ikimaaaaaasu
miss miss miss miss miss miss

So I checked the cranes skills again, why am I leveling them? Zuikaku might have a purpose, Shoukaku looks useless. I thought they both got stackable boost for some reason.

Calculate their stats when they are paired up with max passive. This applies to the foxes and bunnies also.

>Zuikaku might have a purpose, Shoukaku looks useless

Even if this were true, Zuikaku only has a purpose if you also use Shoukaku, so the question of which of the two is stronger is entirely meaningless. You cannot analyze them individually.

She probably takes BBC every single day while shikikan isn't looking

Probably the worst looking ship. Or at the very bottom of the list anyway.

cute girls who deserve an alternate costume

Her skill is bad too.

Now this is wife material. She may not be flashy but she'd be all I need

Retrofit when?
She deserves more.

I wish the translations for this guy were consistent on Danbooru. Many of the images are completely ignored and some only get one or two panels translated then left ignored.

So they get a bit stronger than the foxes on their second air strike and cap out on the 4th. They take longer to start though.

BIG SEVEN

What is this dork meme with Enterprise? Explain /alg/.

Fuck off

Why is Nelson on cleaning duty?

There's probably a schedule of who's on cleaning duty or something.

It's reality dependent on what you're doing.
The Crane's base airstrikes are a bit stronger to begin with since they get 1 more bomber from LBing versus the Foxes extra fighter.
For auto and situations where Fast Scramble comes into play the foxes will ramp up faster and you'll probably clear before the cranes catch up., but in situations where you're holding onto your airstrikes so you can nuke a boss and its dick-ass BB friends as soon as they appear like I prefer to do for the later stages it becomes dependent on whether the they'll have their 3rd Airstrikes ready in time or not.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

>dat anatomy

Foxes have a stronger buff, but it's their only ability that increase their damage. The faster airstrike is an ok-ish dps increase in situations where you just want to push out airstrikes as soon as possible (e.g. PvP) or a large increase for very short encounter (PvE clear fleet).

But Cranes are much better when it comes to how much value they give per airstrike, e.g. when you are fighting a boss and want to save up most of your abilities anyway (i.e. you don't care about how fast your first strike is charging).

Is she the Ooyodo of AL?

Please be Diego

Reset toot.

HARRO

Oh that's even better, we got Hood

RESET TIME

Reset time, shikikan.

I always like fighting against Indy in PVP because when you hit her with enough bullets, her skill activation voice gets played repeatedly and makes it sound like she is getting dicked.

I won.

I want a sandwich like that.

You've read too many Indy doujins, user

portland please leave

>Portland enjoying Indy getting dicked
Is Portland into NTR?

>Hood

so this is endgame huh

Portland wants the world to share her love for Indy, that's why she hangs naked pictures of her on the walls. So, yes she is.

I thought she only distributed solo pics of her
This is a terrifying turn of events

There's so many cute destroyers in this

>gives you lewd wall scrolls to put in the backyard for every single ship to see
She's a ntrfag.

Maso TTK in AL finally

>have 8 or so leveled DDs so far
>still only one torpedo aux
I hate it.

Even this guy jumped ship huh

>even Maso TTK has become shikikan instead now
How will KC ever recover?

With all the mind blowing improvements KC Phase 2 will bring, of course.

>do u desire to become my piglet?
>nothing beats my skills as acting as one
the perfect pair is come

>on the literal last cubes I would be able to throw at this bullshit

I fucking hate everything about this "crafting event." It's fucking garbage and literally worse than Hitler.
Took probably over 300 cubes. Fuck.

omediego

>tfw everyone in 50 cubes

just toot your luck bro

I have no recollection of even getting this far in her upgrade tree. What the fuck?

I actually don't think I got Sandy at all.
Instead I got 3 or 4 Takao, 2 Prinz Eugen and 2 Hood.
The only SSR's in the pool I was missing was Mikasa(until that last roll) and Warspite.

I just want to fuck botes all day long. Help me

I think you mean figuratively.

>still no mikasa
>no cubes left and no coins left
Why this.

Don't care about Ayanami. Gonna waste all my bps on Jabberin.

Even tho I'm happy to see more 'M'anliness out of him, hope he still going to do more KC fan work, he was a match made in heaven for his unfortunate wife and Murakumo.

The only thing Hitler did wrong was fail.

This game is so much more fucking fun compared to the garbage that is KanColle.

Two wasn't enough.

While Germany totally fucked up royal with their plans for Russia, they didn't make nearly as big of a monumental mistake as attacking Pearl Harbor.

>Ran out of yellow onaholes
>Several of my SSRs are near max level

>hood on 3d5

Vampire is cute, but she's kinda useless, retrofit when?

Guess I won't be stopping 5-1 any time soon.

What the fuck is going on in Rabaul chat

youtube.com/watch?v=5ncADFZgvnk

Lonely player here: is there a crew that i can join in the 3d5 server?
I know that a crew does nothing but i just want to see someone else alive, don't judge me.

>Do the recent event for the duck
>The final map is literal ??????????????
>Pure unfun clusterfuck with forced historical routing
>Forced to use your fucking third fleet instead of your first because reasons
>All botes minus the duck are mediocre at best
>The rewards for hard are also trash
>Can't even stay in the top 3 on DMM, the only platform it's available on

Meanwhile in AL land

>Retrofits out the ass, including Ayanami soon
>Steady flow of events, whether it's just silly costumes, crafting events or actual maps
>No Shibafu
>Game is mechanically miles ahead of KanColle, with simple features people have been wanting for over 3 years such as costume/CG switching on the fly, a fucking working friend function, a customisable 'office'/backyard etc.
>Game is making millions already because everyone has jumped ship to AL

I wonder if Tanaka is starting to worry a little.

It's a shame; the KC girls deserve a better home

Well, I only started AL a little before crane event on JP and it was piss easy on hard. You can level ships 1-100 super fast here, so you'll basically be set for life after like two weeks of active playing, all that's left are tedious easy quests and "events" like the current nico one.

Still waiting for Kriegsmarine event on JP, then I will supposedly confirm this game doesn't have shit on kantai's events.

Anyway, it would be a good thing if Tanaka got off his lazy ass and started doing things we should have gotten a long time ago, but that's about all I expect from AL at this point.

>Tanaka
>Bring an improvements to anything
Nice joke.

seanigs i bet

Tanaka is just a lazy fat fuck but KC's fanbase is fucking enormous so it's not gonna die out anytime soon.

>Well, I only started AL a little before crane event on JP and it was piss easy on hard.
That's because reaming the majority of your playerbase's asses with an event they can't fully complete when the game is only a little over a month old is just a poor choice overall, which is also why the Crane event was nerfed compared to CN.