A GLOBAL SUPERCOMPUTER NETWORK

>A GLOBAL SUPERCOMPUTER NETWORK
>AI will become reality!
>Incredibly fast advancements in medicine
>Videogame production cost will decrease and quality will SKYROCKET

>FINALLY DECODE THE DNA OF LIFE

Its still undervalued and HUGE update next month why arent you in here yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HicUNGKfjrM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm balls deep into ethereum, but i do have a little bit of golem desu

The next few years are going to be exciting

stop shilling this shitcoin eth ripoff.

Fine, throw away your moon ticket

Everybody else...BUCKLE UP!! Look at the graph this shit is going stellar any second!

They are 2 completely different coins you retard GNT is based off ETH nothign more. ETH doesnt have a supercomputer network behind it.

Especially Golem has the potential to accelerate scientific progress in our lifetime

Ill have the Lambo in my matrix.

Lmao eth ripoff? It's built on the Ethereum network. This token is extremely undervalued right now, I highly suggest buying.

So many retards mix ethereum and it's dapps together, but that also shows how versatile and promising it is, to be able to support and run all these kind of programs

Yep and if bitcoin doesnt get forked eth might take its place.

SHITCOIN
C
A
M
M
E
R

>ETH doesnt have a supercomputer network behind it.
nor does fucking golem, this is hypothetical shit which is a marketting scheme
you honestly believe them when they say "millions of people will have this technology on their computer"? lmao. Golem will not accelerate any scientific progress, it will go down in history as another shitcoin that will collapse by the end of this month.
Im giving you advice for your own good, user.

>decode the dna of life
So, DNA?

>marketing scam
GNT IS the market there is no competition this is easy gains you retarded motherfucker.

You all missed the bean and now your all going to miss GOLEM.

Everyone else who actually wants to make a gain and a solid investment for the future, get in NOW

>there is no competition
aaaah yes.... there is no competition to this "literally who" shitcoin... it's totally different because it says that maybe some day there will be le epic and cool supercomputer using this network

>Someday
You can test next month when Blender support is added but dont come cry bitch and say i didnt tell you.

>Blender support
woah... it'll support blender? truly this is a supercomputer and the next leap forward in distributed computing... wtf i love losing money now

Alright we will talk again when ill see you on the street in your little cardboard box home and youll see my lambo

Agreed that Golem is basically the most likely to gain over the next year. Not a moon, but a gradual rise.

lmao okay mate
eth is by far the most reliable gainer imo. Its not got much potential for crazy pumps because the market for it is too big now, but it can still make decent progress

>mfw Golem has always been the jews endgame
>mfw the end is coming
Golem --> create AI = jewish messiah --> enslave goyims

REEEEEE STOP SUPPORTING THE JEWS KYS OP!!

Jews out to give us massive cryptogains
Are the jews secretly /ourguys/?

always back the jew

>2017
>get free cash from golem and ethereum
>*fast forward to 2030*
>the entire white race are enslaved and getting butt fucked by jewish terminators on a daily basis while the jews posts memes about us on jewchan
i hope your temporary cash is worth it

Veeky Forums doesn't mind the jews, go back to pol you fucking faggot

this board is for money making, so naturally we follow the jew

>unironically supporting globalism and communism
kys

Pretty hyped about the tech behind this coin.
Aslong as they can pull off what they are trying to do shits gonna be cash

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish, as a Jewish Israeli I hope all of you will get massive gains and get to the moon with us.

I don't hate you because you're jewish. You're jewish because I hate you

Super undervalued coin

No one missed the bean retard

Golem actually looks like a really solid investment at this point in time.

Clean, marketable, trendy, and its name is going to attract a lot of (((investors))) that are good for us pawns trying to profit off of whale movements.

youtube.com/watch?v=HicUNGKfjrM

IT'S GLOBALISM!!!! DELETE THIS COIN NOW!

I know, but...

There's money to be had. Maybe World War 3 and the total collapse of civilization will be that much comfier viewed from a private island somewhere?

LMAO this is the best fud i've ever seen

this shit is going to the moon

I have over 1,000 of best thing ive ever invested in. Someone told me about a few month ago.I would buy in if i were you guys. Its more a long term investment though.

holy fuck somebody actually put this shit together?

I hope your temporary magical internet cash is worth it. You're supporting globalism, jewish supremacy, white genocide and satanism.
Enjoy hell faggots.

my eth pic

even better ill buy more, gotta follow the jews for the money.

REEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE REEE

are you scared of money? Do you not want a lamborghini? stop being a racist pol tard for two seconds and look at the brighter side

What the fuck does it do? Why should I buy.

Hypothetically if all goes moderate for Golem, what would the expected cost of 1 bump up to from $0.10

Why would I buy Golem isntead of POSW

If you wanna see good gains golem is not the rout. It has already pumped and is overpriced(no useable product of any kind).
If you are looking for something that is insanely undervalued buy iEx.ec (tokens are called RLC).
Its on liqui slowly growing in price(ICO was two days ago) and it will soon hit bittrex causing it to spike.

SAY NO TO GLOBALISM!

this