Buy POSW via Yobit or PoSWallet?

Buy POSW via Yobit or PoSWallet?
Instant withdraw > staking for me, amiright?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureau_de_change
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

le yobit exit scam

So Yobit? Right?
So I can sell out during pump.

bump, which do you guys use and why?

Holy fucking shit, how do you guys even exchange coins on POSWallet?
You have to fill both fields or there's a "Price and amount must both be numeric." error and then most combinations apart from some randos (I've found that putting 0.001 or 0.01 1 in BTC most often works) return "Not enough BTC". There IS enough fucking BTC in my fucking wallet, and YES, they are in the fucking exchange. It seemed to work a bit better after I put them back to staking and again into exchange.

Yea, had the same issue initially.
What you have to do is click on the last buy order and then click on your balance in the BUY POSW box. That will autofill the POSW field with the amount equivalent to your BTC balance as well as fill the BTC field with your balance.

put a zero in from of your decimal.

It's buggy from what I know. Some ppl couldn't buy posw at 1k sat because of error.

also WTF, are you buying from other people on POSWallet? I thought it was from the site at a uniform price
this site is so fucking shit

you must be retarded .. do you even know whats an exchange?

also how would it makes sense if they would sell it? They could define the price by themselves newfag

When I click on buy orders I can only change the SELL POSW box and I can't change the BUY POSW box at all.

holy shit LOL

they make this site to hellp idiots like the ones in this thread and ppl still cant grasp it. you guys are helpless honestly. just give up. go get a good paying job and contribute to your 401k

It's shit. but I will give them a chance because it's extremely new, and they had maybe $60k pumped into them and that's it, while most shitcoins have had millions at their ICO.

Wow rude ;-;
I thought it's like a stationary exchange where they buy from you at a lower price and sell you at a higher
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bureau_de_change
>Online currency exchange has two main models: the more popular model is provided by an established bureau de change, while social currency exchange platforms such as Walutomat allows participants to ask or bid for currency at their own rates (usually with an additional transaction fee).

Have you ever traded crypto before?

im guessing that the only knowledge this person has is the coinbase app

My goodness I will never let my son invest in this scam!!!one

No, that's why I thought it works like a regular exchange. No need to bully ;_; I've already learnt a lot of things but I've only been dabbling in crypto for a few days, so I guess I was bound to show my lack of knowledge about stupid shit like that. I just wanted to buy at a market price. At least n-now I know

I have 50 BTC+ worth of POSW on poswallet.com, and livecoin.net

im going to download the windows wallet and stake there, so i dont get goxed

A regular exchange works the same way.

Why do you think it's called an exchange?

>No, that's why I thought it works like a regular exchange
So you haven't traded ANYTHING before?
You know you can't "trade" at the airport currency counter, right?

i mean if the site is a scam you will be fucked either way lol. doesn't matter their in an offline wallet or not

If they are dumb enough to exit scam, we are 1+ year from that.

why would they exit scam? all their coins become worthless, they lose all advertising money, staking money, etc and live in constant fear that someone is hunting them down to put a bullet in their head. these people are not anonymous by any means and there is a trail leading to them.

same reason anyone else exit scams

they make a lot of money selling coins for btc first

who even are these guys? the devs. they're trying to look corporate, do they even have their real identities tied to this?

But it's clearly not the case with bureaus de change as shown here
and they're called currency exchanges too. It's called an exchange because you exchange one currency for another, the difference is that in the one I'm talking about you're exchanging with a company who buys and sells it and not with other traders.

Posted this in another thread, but again - this is not 2014 when exchanges were popping up and exiting a few months afterwards.

The market has changed. Significant money has flowed into currencies. Back then a $2 million dollar marketcap for an altcoin was considered big.

Theres too much money in crypto now and its growing too fast for exit scams to be even worth it now. Why exit scam when you have a potential exchange worth millions if not billions of dollars?

Its just not the same time now as it was back then, especially these last past 5 - 6 months. Crypto is moving at blazing speed. Look at how much money is in bitcoin. BTC is hitting all time highs.

Exit scam - possible? Yes. Probable? No.