/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >Almost Weekly Santa Alter
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1129_weekly_santa_alter/
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

Event Period:
2017-12-01 7:00 - 12-11 3:59 UTC
December 1st (7:00 UTC) - December 11th (3:59 UTC)
5* Jack the Ripper
4* Marie, Nursery Rhyme
3* Robin, Jing Ke

>Christmas Guides
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171201.php
pastebin.com/defJxZy8
pastebin.com/uVNZcZ1q
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ekcr_IAHfMyLtnm-ffjS2bSdl4cS_VCZw7jCe-Adlqo/edit#gid=0

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7hwxsv/abigail_all_ascension_art/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Abi /our/ gal?

>Really disappointed by the FA
>I normally wouldn't complain either as I'm normally one for lolis but I can't say I'm particularly satisfied with it either. Too much naked, not enough horror.
>her final art looks really cartoony, she looks like an angry fish
>I don't normally complain about stripperific lolis, but man she looks way better in her first ascension art.
>Not really a fan. Not too upset I didn't get her now.
>Yep , keeping her at her 1st art
>I think I'm going keep it like, first form for my room, second ascension for anywhere else...
>She makes me uncomfortable with how anorexic she is. Though this is apparently fine by JP standards.
>Jesus.. I love her simplest first form most.. but her NP animation is way better in her later ascensions. I don't like that final art at all.
>Her FA has a very different feel compare to the one form before. It's like some pervy man possess her and turned her into a completely different person.
>I really despise how much this franchise panders to pedophiles. My quartz are safe.
>I still can considerate the 1st until the 3rd illustrations ,but the final one with her showing that smug face really ruined it. Somehow makes me piss off.

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7hwxsv/abigail_all_ascension_art/

Will you roll for her or are you disgusted?

>roll or disgusted
i'm rollin for her m8, in 2 year that is

Lovecraft loli, Void Shiki, Jeanne Alter, Bloodborne user, if you still got a spot free and want to add:
I might delete you in two years though when I see you have them all and not me.

sent

Jackie, buy me quartz!
JBMQ

How long until Jeanne Alter?

The thing about it is she's not wrong, Japan has never into Lovecraft in a tasteful way and this game gets more degenerate as the years go on. EoR is getting to the point where it's hurting the brand. Nasu needs to resign himself and force his way into shit as hard as he did with Merlin, and not let up until the FGO team either makes shit so crazy you can't help but love it, or until they've been shock collared into making things less retarded.

Does anyone here have a LB'd March of the Saints? My code is 812, 593, 954.

What do you want it on? Just sent you a rq

Fuck off reddit

C-Can I have my treasures back p-please?

How long till salter?

Like 10 hours

>Nobody has Jack
>Can't get any friends because I'm not rolling anything, not even tickets until my wife's rate up

Just ask here for friends nicely?

Jackie, buy me quartz!
JBMQ

>mfw i could beat up every servant in a hgw

give code

Shit doll joints. Do not want.

Why does R*ddit hate little girls?

PA
DO
RU

I have 15 SQ. If I do the whole "use three at a time for one summon" instead of waiting to have 30, are those still good chances to get Jack and Nursery?

Is she the most broken servant to be released?

>increases the ENTIRE party's attack by 18%
>boosts buster cards by F I F T Y (50) percent
>on command button press for WHOPPING 15 free stars no cost, most quick cards only generate 5~ at best, this is 3 of those AT ONCE no card usage
>TWENTY percent resistance to debuffs
>buster aoe NP that synergizes with the F I F T Y (50) percent buster increase on top of T H R E E H U N D R E D (300) percent attack to EVERY enemy
>one of the highest hp totals in the game at F I F T E E N T H O U S A N D (15k)
>bond CE increases the attack of EVERYONE on your team by a further 15% which stacks with the 18% from earlier

>disgusted
Why should I be disgusted, you normalfag?

medb a cute

I thought you were dead, nursery.

chance is literally the same

You have a 2-3% chance of getting Jack

Come to my Chaldea already.

Infinitely better chance than if you don't roll.

>rolling another thousand socks
I think I've had enough of this event.
>more apples than I started out with
Fuck.

>salter
fuck off.
>how long
>WAHAHH MOMMY GIMME GUDIE GIMME GIMME GUIDIE MOMMY

I will add you if you're a tanoshii fan

>I don't normally complain about thing, but let me complain about thing because XYZ
Gas the normalfags please.

>Somehow became friends with whales who constantly have every event servant and CEs
>haven't dumped me at all despite me not having maximized servants or skills
Is it just maximum overluck or is it because I have 3 SSRs from pure luck? What do they get from me?

>bumping a thread made 4 hours ago
/alter/ stop this

toki friends

toki sock count

I kinda agree, her final form looks like garbage and could have been much better in depicting lovecraftian horror. Wow she turns purple and has some tentacles on her back, amazing.

Whales don't need friends to use servants. They just want your fp

i really like lolis.

me too

>he doesn't want to be purple with tentacles
What a fag.

I'm going to farm 10AP a couple of times. I need to get all the atk Fous ASAP for Nursery Rhyme to be less of a wet noodle. That and Formalcraft should make her a decent hitter tomorrow.

that's okay

>read this post
>then remember the previous thread, which said gacha is rigged against you the most currency you decide to spend at once
>decide to not keep saving 30 quartz for the 10 rolls and go for the individual meme rolls
>2 attempts in, finally get nursery
Heh, get fucked gacha

Are we getting Santa tomorrow or the day after?

Yeah, why doesn't the waifu game depict unimaginable horror with a sprite? Fuck off

Tonight

What's gonna be your team for 50AP?

>making another dupe thread for no reason
You stop this.

I haven't even checked my friends in like a week and a half

5 seconds

75 Alice (Formal Craft)
90 Jack (MLB Jannu)
80 Santa (support)
60 Marie
50 Robin Hood (IE)
1 Santa (mine)

t. mode red

Jets with Kaleido, Santa Alter with Kaleido, Jack with MLB Holy Night, support Santa with MLB Holy Night, then Marie and Martha with one of them with a regular Holy Night

I know I'm sacrificing a little by having Jets there, but farm 50AP with 100% event servants is gonna be a pain in the ass considering I'm dropping 70 apples. I NEED max time efficiency.

Kaleido Jets
Waver
Kaleido Jets (support)
Jannu
Cu
Redman

I'm only gonna do this once.

>he doesn't have Salter

>he doesn't have pepper

Tituria when

Stay mad.

>got bored
>started leveling up gils skill because im fucking bored
>hearts
Always the fucking bane of my essay

Herc
useless shit
useless shit
useless shit
useless shit
useless shit

>he fell for the herc meme

70 Robin (IE)
80 Santa (IE)
60 Caesar (IE)
80 Nursery
Support Santa
Phantom
Will probably switch the order and CEs a bit to see which ones work best
>inb4 kaleidolet
S-shut up

>he didn't farm them during gudaguda
truly a mongrel

Is it possible to consistently clear 50 AP with level 40 event Servants and two level 80 Santa Alter's? The Support Santa will have a MLB Holy Night Sign so I can also use two non event CE.

Help.

>duplicate thread made 4 hours ago
It doesn't matter if this is a duplicate thread, they're all allowed anyways.

Lv. 50-70 maybe, but not 40.

Carmilla will eat your Santas and Wave 3 will kill your 40s. No.

80 Santa
70 Jack
80 Santa (support)
60 Robin
50 Caesar
50 Jing Kek

Might need to swap out a +1 for a carry though.

I did and used them all maxing hercs skill

Aren't you happy silver and bronze fruit showed up? I'll keep at least one of each because this is the last time we're seeing them.

Melly Kurismasu

You're better off switching one Santa for robin in the placement, for Elizabeth (old hag)

Martha, Santa Alter, Santa Alter (support), then useless event bonus shit

Does the 50AP quest unlock at the same time that we get SAlter or do I still have to wait before I can start blowing through my 70 apples

>unused meme ticket
Do it

Is the Cirnopedia Ereshkigal for the Christmas event just a meme?

I have 52 + 2 from the 5th lottery

Melly Kurismasu, Mr Lawrence

tfw Ill get an 80 Santa immediately to rake in FP.

Tanoshii wa
Tanoshii wa!

Have fun dealing with carmilla

you and everyone else here who has an IQ above 25

how do you personally save up your quartz guys?
since I've been an impulsive fuck in the last few rate ups I've decided to not use saint quartz fragments when I finish all master missions and instead of grabbing my present box saint quartz I leave them in there in case I also really need them

I use my quartz as soon as i get 3.

What if I sacrificed one event Servant for a level 90 Waver? That's still more efficient than 40 AP and I don't want to waste mats ascending silver Servants when I need them for gold ones. Waver has class advantage against Carmilla and I have him Max Fou'd with 4/4/6 skills.

Im impulsive on JP since I dont know whats coming next, but saving on NA is easy as fuck

Guys, I need friends with the EMIYA, Nero and Altera portraits to complete my pokedex. Can anyone help?

Buy more.

>he's still making placeholder threads
Embarrassing.

Most just don't care as long as you're active.
Only turbo autists like that one Gilfag whale police their list and keep track of people.

>won't do it because Santa is not mai waifu
Who /fleabrain/ here?

Saving should be a piece of cake in the NA version when you can see what's coming for the next two years. If you can't keep your eye on the prize, then you don't deserve the prize.

i only buy the servants i really like

I JUST FED ALL MY HOLY NIGHTS INTO ONE SINGLE ONE.
FUCK.