>heroic strikes dont have mods or scoring
>no strike specific loot
>4 years of buildup for osiris was squandered in 2 hours
>saint-14 killed off screen
>vance rewritten to be a goofy character
>silent protag made somehow even more obnoxious
>your ghost didn't expect the infinite forest to be so big
>most of the new content is in the eververse stock refresh
>twenty dollars and if you dont pay you lose access to prestige raid, nf, and too

Need 2 for Mercury Adventures doing normal 3 then 3 Heroic

PS4: peachesrcool

post selfies

How do I access the 2nd and 3rd heroic adventures?

Also how to access the chest in the lighthouse?

You forgot two things and one other.

Xth for I need mysterious exo stranger with big titties in my life

>mfw chose titan
>no fashion
>mfw too lazy to make a new character and play through the entire campaign and grind my way to 300 again

>Also how to access the chest in the lighthouse?
solve the puzzle in the room

Nature of the Beast any good?
Is 2/4/10 ok on a titan?

Thoughts on the new Stand Asides? Getting overshield on dashing at full health seems pretty good for Sentinels and hammerbros

reddit spacing
leddit.cum/user/peachesrcool
checks out

Does the Eververse Armor piece you can buy rotate every week (assuming it doesn't randomly decide to sell the same piece two weeks in a row)?

This gun is the result of extensive testing by Bungie.

i feel so exposed

It's strong, yes.
Remember when /dg/ told me bungee wouldn't be stupid enough to have shoulder charging juggernauts? Yeah? Lole

Yes

>get sagira ghost voice
>stop playing to fap for a while
who else did this?

This better not be the one time Bungie gets off their asses and put out a quick hotfix. I just got the Lens from a powerful Ingram this morning before work and haven't gotten to play with it yet

Which prophecy guns did you choose?

I thought we could only choose one per week.

I got the scout with no choice but now i can choose between three others.

>Make an Osiris themed Expansion
>Don't make any changes to the Trials that made Osiris such a popular character among the community

Bungie deserves to fail

The grinding to 300 will be slightly faster if you transfer over some weapons from your titan, but yeah, the campaign is a slog.

It's strong until you figure out that a charging titan's attack is weaker than a warlock punch now. If you smash into a warlock while both of you are at full health, you only drop them to about 30% and then you get smacked in the face by the warlock with full melee and die before you can mash out your own next melee

I actually really enjoy it. just dont try to push engagements outside of mid/close

Sidearms

They won't. It's free advertising.

"Look at user over there. He's destroying your team with a new gun that could get if you got the expansion that we don't sell alone (you must buy both but you'll save $5 somehow)"

So I've been getting some Legendaries with Osiris icons on the corner.
I don't have the expansion but does that mean I can also get the Exotics from yellow engrams if Im lucky?

>>silent protag made somehow even more obnoxious
Did they ever explain why the protag is silent, but your Ghost speaks for you in every instance? Seems like they literally could have just made the same VA do lines for the protag instead of the ghost.

Imagine how good this game could be if it had something like the chalice dungeons in bloodborne

1 per character. you can obtain the rest from vuvuzela

>The Lens is more broken than pre-nerf Mythoclast

This is kinda funny when you realize The Lens kills shit faster than most weapons in D1 did in pvp with it's lower TTK.

I hope they don't nerf the lens and instead just bring the TTK back to it was in D1 for PvP.

>Old D1 trials gear aren't variant blue armor sets

>imagine how good this would be if it weren't shit
This is the Destiny community's favorite hobby these days isn't it?

>game made by numale anti white sjws and crypto jews
>literally not a single white character
>the game and its sequel are soulless trash in addition to being commercial failures
wow, who could've seen this coming

Easier for you to identify with your character I imagine.

Besides, I don't have the gun yet which means they won't fix it for a month and I'll find it a couple days after that

>This is the Destiny community's favorite hobby these days isn't it?
It's not like Bungie actually listens to the community so there's nothing else to do but dream of a better game

Your character talked a few times in d1.

Explained in-universe?
No, your character speaks during vanilla D1 and then never, ever again.
Explained as a direction decision?
Yeah, Bungie likes it better.

Holy fuck i just want that gold chest on the other side of the map but i can never make that side the last side people fight on during the event.

The overshield goes away the second you stop sprinting, it doesn't stick around for even a few seconds, so less utility then people think.

>Roll into competitive.
>Spend five minutes waiting for a match.
>Lose first round.
>Decide teammates are too shit to carry to a win.
>Orbit out.
>Repeat.
Bungie literally learned nothing from three years of d1.
If you only progress with wins on a quest/objective, there's no incentive in the world high enough to make you stay with a losing team. fuck that.
Fuck "Community experience." When 'community' starts paying for my games, than I'll play in a way that gives any fuck about what they feel like.

The chalice dungeons were the weakest part of Bloodborne by a wide margin. Absolutely gorgeous, but not fun or interesting enough. It could've been expanded massively and been its own thing where you're spelunking the pthumerian ruins and running across other prospectors.

>Crucible is still the old shit

Boy am I glad I paid money for an absolute non-improvement.

Gaul was white

I like those shoulders.

I more so meant for D2 since I don't think the protag speaks at all. I know there's cutscenes where the protag has a few 1 liners.
Unironically this is why there needs to be ranked or custom games.

>Yeah, Bungie likes it better.

Bull, I bet it was due to the tepid VA strike, D2's development period was during the same and you'll notice that all the returning voice cast are either actual celebrities that can't get blacklisted or Nolan North who can't get blacklisted. The whole "like it better" thing is Bungie just sleeping in the bed they made.

You absolute idiot. Learn how to meta the matchmaking system. Learn why you are wrong.

>he didn't make a white character
Found the nigger

Anyone have a pic of The Shelter In Place set with ornaments?

>The big bad was literally a white imperialist, trying to make his people great again
It's not even subtle

24 hours later and I'm bored again. What else should I play?

>highest selling game in 2017 is a commercial failure

>exotics that lower the various cooldowns of class abilities
>Barricade and dodge for Titan and Hunter respectively
>GRENADE ENERGY for Warlocks
????

Devrim

and you killed him.

>Haven't played in like three weeks
>First match immediately pitches me and three braindead brazilian zoo escapees against a tryhard premade

I hate this game's PvP and it's by far Destiny's weakest aspect. And I wish I could shit on every desk at bungie, every single day until they fucking fix this horrible piece of crap.

Soloing heroic adventures is suffering

Sims 3

how do you make selfies?
how do you transfer weapons?

Why is there no discount for the PC version anywhere? I wanna play it but I'm sure it's gonna be half the price in a month or so..

All I want is the Saint-14 shotgun then I consider myself done again.

Where can I get it?

Play through FEAR again. I just did and it holds up really fucking well: still a super fun game.

>tries to achieve greatness through honor and sacrifice
>is dissuaded by a jewish plant convincing him he needs to steal, eventually leading his people astray
This narrative is on your side and you don't even realize it.

i enjoyed it, got that pretty emblem too

It was less than half price during black friday (~$26). But you still need to buy the DLC to play half the features so add in $20 or $35 if you're in it for the long haul.

That's in response to the gun, right?
Cool if so.

Are heroic adventures even worth the hassle? They seem to reward a whole lot of nothing.

I actually like that emblem, not bad. imo

Has anyone figured out how to get Saint-14's shotgun?

>D2 Vance is retconned into a joke character
>next DLC is Rasputin
>Rasputin and Charlemagne are poorly accented stereotypes doing incessant "witty" banter with each other and the Nolanbot
>only saving grace is that people will be too busy laughing at the lack of content to parrot the memebait lines

Bungie is a small indie dev, they can't afford that.

Though, D1 had one VA for each race/sex combo (still do technically, for grunting), even if money wasn't tight (which might actually be the case with all the fucking celebrities they keep hiring) it could be a pain in the ass to scrabble them all back together every time they do a DLC.

>how do you transfer weapons?
Your vault can be accessed by every character. Also anything in the vault contributes to power level of drops across characters.

Should I better buy the DLC from the beginning or can I play the basic version first?

Enjoy it, friend!
You deserve only the best, out most valued paying customer!

>all these new meta changing shenanigans and I'm still over in the corner of every match peaking with my Midnight, waiting for one of my idiot teamates to bait out an opponent so I can spam exploding bullets.

Especially on the corridor orgasm that is the new Titan pvp map.
one, all day.

You get a leveled engram instead of a 305 the first time you clear one.

I got a 316 engram when I was at 314.

>Bungie is a small indie dev
Are you fucking high?

Rasputin hacks The Consensus election

>Anthem is expected to be the Destiny killer
HAHA Joke's on you EA!
Destiny killed itself!

>Not expecting Bungie to suck Warlock cock

The entire dev team plays warlocks since D1.

Are you this tactless? He's laying it on really thick.

It's a joke user. You know what those are don't you?

>can I play the basic version first?
I'd hold off until the game is on sale again, but you can play the main campaign and the nightfall strikes and the 'normal mode' of the raid. It's not worth full price though.

are the prophecy weapons trash

>the dev team
>playing this game at all
haHAA

Here's your (you).
>Unironically this is why there needs to be ranked or custom games.
Until they make a fucking quest progression tied to winning 25 competitive matches and history repeats itself.

>implying the dev team plays the game