Money from Veeky Forums advice

Has anyone actually made decent money from here? I just started my crypto - journey with 700 posw.

Hope I don't regret it.

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.bitbean.org/g8Gw3Q6sB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My crypto bags are doing well, I do find bits of useful info here among all the bullshit and I check out most of the new stuff being shilled, it's not always completely without merit

Oldfag here I made $1000 on MGT back in my day when times were tough before president Trump made everything better. God it was awful. Everyone so poor looking for ideas. Times were different then son you don't understand kys

I saw comfycrypto.wordpress.com posted in another thread and they had some good ideas not related to day trading shit coins.

I have 3k invested among various coins. It is wise to hold and can work out. I had 17k Darknet before it re branded to PIVx and sold off way too early. My nose started bleeding from stress. Just don't have drop out of it. These things have ridiculous potential.

>posw
DUDE. BITBEAN.

This is where I learned about Vanguard

Don't know shit about Crypto; Never understood how they work; Can someone give me quick run down without using your beloved memes ?

I would start with YouTube videos on bitcoin. That should answer the basics

>before president Trump made everything better.

1 month on biz made me 7k richer.

Honestly just pumped and dumped as biz anons told me to.

What do you guys look for when you look for coins to load up on? I'm personally always looking for proof of stake+developer being alive+low CAPPED amount

so far it's hard to find nonmemes, but there's stuff like safeexchangecoin which looks promising as hell. should I just go all in on all the major "asset" coins"

See

I made $3500 from $3075 invested. Realistically I see my crypto portfolio making me $50k to $70 in the next two years if the crypto market continues to grow.

You must be blind because bitbean is literally exeactly what you describe, sub 1 million cap, dev is constantly talking to the community on link below

chat.bitbean.org/g8Gw3Q6sB

Started trading Cryptos mostly of trump-shills on biz last summer.
Bought Trump for ~500 bucks and started Genesis -mining for 300.
Atm i hold Cryptos worth ~6000.

So... Thanks biz!

Invested about 500 euros 2 months ago and now my portfolio is worth appx. 3k. Feels alright. Just wish I wasn't a poorfag starting out with pocket change. But for East Euro living standards, this money is a lot.

Want to sell a poor, blond qt?

Prefer to keep noty.

Put in right around 4k. If I sell everything now I'd make about 6-7k profit. really disappointed I didn't buy poswallet when the first thread happened and it was .03$

it's okay, poswallet, bitbean and bitbay are going to the moon together in an aryan triumvirate acenscending triangle pattern candlestick