> Veeky Forums Land:
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/128/106/53

> Group Rules and Info:
pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb
> Anime Girl Guide:
pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd
> Anime Male Guide:
pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

>VERY GOOD Event Blog (both rich and poorfags should be using this)
seraphimsl.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[layout]=gallery&search[category_id]=&search[sort]=created_at_desc&search[per_page]=12&search[keywords]=christmas NOT demo&search[price_low]=0&search[price_high]=0&search[prim_count_low]=&search[prim_count_high]=&search[copy_permission]=0&search[modify_permission]=0&search[transfer_permission]=0
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KROVA-Orc-Beta/8156831
youtu.be/D7yBsn8FA7Y?t=86
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too early

It's early as fuck yeah. Add some hunts to the op after this sages so the poorfags have something better to do than afk like drones

marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[layout]=gallery&search[category_id]=&search[sort]=created_at_desc&search[per_page]=12&search[keywords]=christmas NOT demo&search[price_low]=0&search[price_high]=0&search[prim_count_low]=&search[prim_count_high]=&search[copy_permission]=0&search[modify_permission]=0&search[transfer_permission]=0

>Those cancer afk sex clubs are now spreading eveywhere

Gee thanks a lot furshitters for coming up with this. I mean is it so hard actually talking with people holy fck.

>AFK sex sims everywhere
>people still try to get you in bed only to hop on a poseball and say mmm every 5 minutes and nothing else

what is it you're trying to link

free holiday stuff from what I just saw. Works on my machine

If you desire high quality roleplay go to F-List
SL isn't designed for it

How do I into chess

I can't believe Kebah has such a nice ass IRL

I can

Here to play, specifically to RolePlay. I'm not into "hi handsome nice avi..." come on...create a scene, a situation, something that can feed our imagination istead of just simply poseball hopping I suffer from Hyperactivity, and multitasking, so i will be, chatting, reading profiles, moving my camera, roleplaying and all that almost at the same time. Only weed, can make me calm downDon't worry, that doesen't mean I don't pay attention to you. I pay atention to everything!
FEET FETICHIST!!

hello little child do you like horizons?

ROLL NO

Roll you are good at games, do you understand chess

Just beat the other guy lol

Actually furries didn't come up with this, but the normies did. There have been normie afk fuck sims before the furry ones and there's a lot more normie ones than furry ones

*walks in the thread*
*sits down on a bed*
*undresses ;)*
Leave a tip if you like

>he thinks they're just now spreading
they've been spreading since late last year, they peaked in the summer of this year and now they're on the decline (in terms of profit, anyway)

I think it's funny that they ban people for not tipping.

>implying this wasn't the prototype afk sim before someone realized they could monetize it and make modern day afk sims

Animesh will make this all unecessary. There will be fuckable animeshes and I'm sure someone will script one to poseball with you for some amount of time if you pay, and kick you off when your time is over.

>picks
>tell everyone about your favourite places on sl
>use it as a fucking blog for rambling since you cannot come up with something concise in the about section

rat on sim off

pink ball soon

Where can I roleplay as a God fearing pure wholesome conservative 50's sitcom housewife who slowly becomes corrupted by the big black cock and becomes a cheating degenerate whore and cumdumpster for black men only? Because this is my fetish.

name?

Are you even trying? There are hundreds of those sims because this game is literally filled with REAL bored lonely housewives

>There are hundreds of those sims because this game is literally filled with REAL bored lonely housewives
>mfw they keep sending me messages and pics because I have a nigger avatar
>mfw I'm actually a jew

name?

>being generic buff black guy
>not being a fat weeb fuck who molests anime girls with his one inch cock

but you already experience this in your everyday life

But I have a fat otaku and old man avatar too.
I kinda wanna make a bear-mode orc next but there isn't really a good body for that.

Make a shemale futa orc then. Also be my gf.

marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KROVA-Orc-Beta/8156831

when is christmas

Nah Futashit is a plague on SL and everything has already been done.

Eh I want something like pic related. As far as I know there is no body like that though.

sovot is a nigger?

i can't believe sovot is native american....

hes a nigger

what furry did he pump and dump this time?

It's really funny how Cub never shuts up about his stupid shouka website. He has it on his profile as if everyone hasn't seen it already. Fucking retard.

tell me about wine

>cub tps in
>spams noises and soyboy wine chatter
>noone acknowledges cub
>teleports out and goes for the high score on his hilarious website

there's a bit of a tea play on the back end

>tfw people just want to fuck you but no one wants to be your friend

i'll be your friend

is chain going to take responsibility?

I have the exact opposite problem

lol cub got owned again

>anime sounds
>walkin see this

same.

soon...

because the winter vacation is starting, all of the troubled trannies will be free from their liberal arts major courses at their community college and use their free time to crash onatopp more often, calling it now

also Nep will believe that all of his trannies are pure angels because they said they didn't do it

Nice gaussian distribution bro

thanks brah, i really checked on my pecs this time around. wanna give it a smooch?

Sorry I meant to reply to this post. Yeah I guess I got owned but my anticheat already banned you. It was just because I didn't check the order of the block so I banned you, then added ur score instead of making them mutually exclusive. Here's a pic from the log

>Cub playing his own website and """hacking""" it to drum up interest in the feud between him and some idiot

Shouka is too dumb to use an autoclicker and everyone else lost interest after the first day. Someone brings up the site as a joke and you instantly appear to talk about things no one cares about and you'll leave just as quickly when you realize no one is paying attention.

Just like inworld.

>went through the trouble of making anticheat for his Flash game

Samefag

i think ya clicked on the wrong post there pardner, now gimme a smooch

yeah right you little low T bitch. you samefag all day and spread lies and then act like the burden of proof is on me. all u can say is that wine videos piss people off and i spread a website link. your IQ is like subhumanoid monkoid. i literally have other shit to do IRL instead of waste my time forging server logs. come at me bro

relevant
youtu.be/D7yBsn8FA7Y?t=86

Buckaroo, I don't think you're gonna like what's comin up.

how do get anime gf pregegt ?
?

is that a threat???

im me fotm.resident

That's a promise, pardner

your face looks better with no face

uuuuuuuuuuuuugh ur a fur

heh heh sunk u good stupid helicopter

i can be a table lamp if your anime gf would prefer

[22:24] SA - Sikorsky S92 - v1.2 (N93166): *crash* rotor strike.
[22:24] SA - Sikorsky S92 - v1.2 (N93166): ELT activated.
[22:25] Urantia Jewell: what is your problem

[22:26] Urantia Jewell: how is wrecking my heli gonna get you treasure

rong picture woops

[22:34] SA - Sikorsky H92 - v1.1 (N4221S): Water is sucked into engines, shutting them down.
[22:34] SA - Sikorsky H92 - v1.1 (N4221S): Turning off winch system.

*notches another kill*

me and lee lighting them up tonight wtf are the rest of you doing besides suckin on some axiom somewhere in a quiet skybox...

[22:38] GeneralWillians: Hello sir! Good evening. I'm from the Brazilian Navy Second Life (Received Group) I received an ELT call from an S92 that had been dropped. I noticed that the crash was caused by a collision with your aircraft. I ask that you drive more carefully, avoid harming other players.
[22:38] GeneralWillians: Have fun safely!
[22:38] GeneralWillians: =)

>i think i'm a big deal because i pick on the only person who won't retaliate in any form
>why is no one acknowledging me for attacking the SL equivalent of a neutral mob

the best adventures end with the best treasure

who is that fuckin grandma with u

i love u blimp-chan

>make afk sex sim
>ban people for not tipping
>close down a few days later

Are there good bento sex beds/chairs, whatever.
The avatars just keep looking better and better. Haven't played with anyone in over a year. Sat down with someone, they immediately started ramming their cock into my forehead/hair shouting in local all capslock.
>AAAAAAH YESSSS SO GOOOOOD!!!1

I left naturally. Anyways. What do you all recommend? I find it hard to believe they haven't been improving hand in hand together.

>anticheat
holy shit how autistic can someone be

How do I find a cute femboy wife? I want to take a degenerate sissy faggot and make an honest woman (male) out of her.

Bento only came out earlier this year and in the world of animations a year is fucking nothing. I think I've seen one store with bento sex animations and they look like garbage, you can tell they were only made because the creator wanted to be the first to do it, not because he had any passion for it. That being said, most of the animations being used in furniture around SL were uploaded before we even had mesh, let alone bento. The most popular right now is Rawage because it's so new compared to the competition and despite their extraordinary prices they've been selling their product like crazy over the last two years. If you look around at peoples homes and sex clubs you will find at least one Rawage product in 9/10 of them - and these shits cost like 4-5k a pop.

If somebody with an ounce of talent and some real interest in making animations came along they'd make literally tens of thousands of USD every month. It's just that making animations by hand is incredibly fucking tedious and mocapping suits have an initial investment that easily ranges into the thousands.

animate me fucking your mom pussy

wew their avatar is so ugly too

You have a real shit pc

fuck you retard I have a mac not a pc dumbass

Thre is one good set of bento sex animations. It's for the teegle horse x human

For regular biped x biped sex you're better off getting furniture from rawage