Yall about to get Josh Garzaeeeed

How the hashlets coming along... oops i mean posw ponzi

hey you whats that sound? looks like a ponzi going down

t. nocoiner

I don't care if this coin goes up 1000x.
I'm still not buying this thing.
Way too many red flags.
Even if you made enough for a lambo, dealing with how you can only withdraw 500 dollars a day, it would take you roughly THREE YEARS to take out enough money for a lambo.

whats this? siphoning coins from unsuspecting users! so thats where they get them dividends from. and they can still dump their premine. Genius.

Yes cause sam1971 is an undeniable source, jesus how the fuck will posw ever recover

Correct. This is a ponzi scheme of the worst kind. I suggest all of you dump your coins immediately yon the exchange - it's about to fall apart. Get whatever you can for them, posw is a total ponzi scam. Panic. Panic panic panic.

Panic. Sell your coins immediately.

Send us valuable information like passport pictures or license. All stored in our gmail account.

Oh yeah I could set up a more secure email in 5 seconds but that 5 seconds could be used posting a picture of the coins price to keep you all deluded. tehehehehehe

lol you're trying so hard it isn't believable

Sell your coins! It's a ponzi! According to OP:

1) Coin developers are not allowed to celebrate their success

2) Random users claiming lost/stolen coins are telling the truth or know what they are talking about

3) Even though other exchanges ask for personal information, POSW is not allowed to.

So, its a scam.Sell all your coins immediately. If you think OP is trying to FUD, he's not; he's doing it for your best interest.

Panic guys, its a scam.

You idiots buying into bitcoin... what? You think itll be worth thousands someday?! Keep dreaming buddy. Its a scam. A con. A ruse. Its unregulated, no one even knows whos behind it. Ill be here to laugh at you in 10 years.

withdrawl limits are 2k tho

I kinda hope they do, I want to collect atleast 10k before this bitch takes off. Just let them FUD it removes the weakhands anyways.

Remember the pivx threads? Can you imagine if it didn't scare away all the emotionally attached fags where pivvy would be right now? This FUD is a good thing just allow it

so many doubters

or 10k with verified ID

withdrawal limits are to keep whales away to prevent market manipulation until there's more volume being traded on POSWallet

Here's a fun game, go to their slack start asking questions that aren't related to posw price or what care or small african country your going to buy.

See how long it takes them to post a price chart or price related image.

Since this thread was made Ive made 200 dollars off my posw

Haha that desperate motherfucker just mad he missed out on some gains.

You havn't made any dollars until it's in your bank account.

the salt is real now can you imagine what it going to be like in a few weeks?

they are 2.5k, and you can buy across a couple exchanges.

There's no incentive for the dev to run with the money when he can make millions monthly from staking fees alone. Way better than become a worldwidely hunted criminal for 1-time-only gains.

They are releasing documentation soon.

Ignore the low IQ pajeets on slack, they should be fired, they are fucking idiots.

POSW is a legit useful service, something not usual in the cryptoworld were it's mostly memes.

If shit like PIVX and BCC pumped to x100, this can too.

Once we are on a huge $50+ bubble, start worring about exit scams, until then it's all safe, enjoy the gains and stop being an high inhibition wagecuck.

>You havn't made any dollars until it's in your bank account.
POSW is my bank account

serious, non meme question:
how long as your POS holders going to hang onto it? i've already got a tidy little profit and I don't want to lose that if the coin collapses but i also don't want to miss out on potential massive gains. What price do you actually believe it'll hit per coin?

1$+ its likle pivx but better

millions monthly LOL

When you start getting paranoid about a crash, cashout your initial investment x 1.5

this way you made some if it crashes, but also have room for the fomo gains

when do you think it'll reach 1 dollar?

Enjoy your lies.
I'll be over here accumulating massive gains.

Get in, profit, get out. You are a waggie, you aren't cut for this shit.

>2009+8
>still having a bank account
blockchain is the future grandpa

user elron from slack asked bill form bittrex about posw. Turns out posw has lied about being added to bittrex. Gee I wonder what other lies are about.

By not rewarding some users for staking, the devs are able to keep those coins. Shills will claim that those claiming are lying or stupid but trim a little from a lot and they win. ponziponziponzi

what am I supposed to be seeing here?

A nocoiner nocoining

>mfw I have lepen coin too

I can only take so much winning

this individual has asked about 808coin for 4 days in a row, never receiving a response. Their coins are hostage to posw team, who is earning stakes on them.

Why doesn't this user file a support ticket as opposed to using the chat?

Next thing you'll tell me I should have invested in juicero

lol 808coin has like 200 dollar volume over the last 24hrs. it is a real hot commodity im sure they stole it lol

If anyone is the liar its Bill. This is the same Bill from Bittrex, the same retard that refuses to list Pepecash because Pepe is "racist." Fucking idiot. Multiple people have asked Bittrex to list POSW, so he's a liar.

POSW never lied about Bittrex. They admit it on the Slack.

There is a good chance Polo/Bittrex will never add POSW, and that's because POSW is technically a competitor of theirs. So why would Bittrex list it?

This is horrible FUD man bring better material.

This.

They're scared of POSW because it's legitimately going to be the better exchange.

Can they exit scam? Just like any other exchange. Will they? Probably not.

This is not 2014, 2015 when a million dollar marketcap was considered big. Alot of money has flowed into cryptospace. There is serious money to be made in crypto with good ideas, coins like PIVX, MAID, ZCASH, etc proved that. There is also serious money to be made running an exchange.

I remember trading back then, exit scams were common among exchanges. However nowadays exit scams have become less and less, because theres alot more money flowing through crypto now. Why kill the golden goose when its laying eggs all the time?

If POSW gets as successful as it should get, they have no reason to scam.

Putting about 1k USD worth into PoSW.
Gonna hold out until it's worth at least a dollar a pop.
Gonna make some money mane.
Already turned 60 bucks into 600 in about two weeks so if I lose everything I only lost 400

I've made nearly 6 grand in 3 days.

Holy fuk nice shit m8.
I would put more but I feel like it's a thin line. Most of my money is sitting in ethereum and has been for quite some time. Just these past two weeks I've been dipping into my ETH stash to trade. I've made about 12 ETH from trading in two weeks alone. Started with only 2 ETH.

Agreed. Some people here are still stuck in the mindset of 2014. Alot has changed since then - the crypto market has come along way, and its only growing from here on out.

There is little reason for them to scam. None. Why scam when you have a potential $20+million dollar marketcap and a huge exchange?

This is why people are comfortable leaving their money on exchanges. Hell I can't remember the last time an exchange really shut down - maybe back in late 2015.

Hell look at Yobit. Its a smaller exchange and they've been around for awhile. Why leave? Exchanges are money machines.

POSW is a no brainer.

>Exchanges are money machines.
How much money you think is required to start one?

It's not getting dumped.

now*

support holding strong

This

people actually fall for this?

>people actually octuple their money with this?

i know! these idiots are that bought this shit are making so much money. some people are so stupid

you're making money by the chart falling down?
damn they are on top of their shilling, always insta-replies, always in the same tone.. i wonder if its the same guy rotating ip addresses

>chart falling down
nigger what chart you looking at? DUR IF ITS FALLING DOWN IM RIGHT DUR

um.. ok.. anyways, yeah the price is going down.

show me a chart faggot. Or are you going to keep being a pussy nigger

Homie.

I fucking put in 1,000 dollars and I'm currently at SEVEN FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Scam or not I'm making money doing nothing.

is this the retard from the other thread that wanted to know who the devs were? you seem about as stupid as him

There will be a huge dump at 1$, I will buy the dip and ride to 5$ then sell 50% and hold for potential growth to 10-20$.

>I just put 100 bucks into this
>I'm at 252 now
Keep crying nocoiners.