/digi/ - Digimon General

Believe in Appmon Edition

Previous: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018.

The US trailer features the pre-order bonuses: youtube.com/watch?v=82kM4NEBXtg

Details of the pre-order bonuses: withthewill.net/threads/18680

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS/Z & OTHER NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

Appmon 3DS is to be taken off the Nintendo eShop on 30th November, and Digimon Heroes is to be discontinued from 30th December.

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/4712/Digimon_Savers__Agumon_Gaomon_Lalamon_Bakuretsu_Jougai_Last_Battle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the Appmon fujo CGI staff member tweeted about our fire
What? Do you live in Japan or something?

>Colosseum will open in Links
Oh boy, this will be another clusterfuck and jewery, is it?

>Boludomon
kek

How many times did Haru use the virtual keyboard? It seemed like a cool concept that was always underused.

No. My school is UCLA. It's gotten a lot of recent global attention lately, the nearby fire.

5th for true love.

What's the best Digimon game ? No ps3/ps4 games please.

>UCLA
Yeah, this is what I get when I search about UCLA news in the last 24 hours.

I'm not evacuating even if they tell us to. Tell Habu that if I'm found dead smoldered to a cinder while still playing CS, that my dying wish is for DarkKnightmon to be in the next game.

>watching the extra episode of Savers

>Agumon calls Masaru's digisoul hot and Lalamon makes some lewd implications about it
>Tohma is implied to be a siscon (by Gaomon)
>Gaomon is implied to be gay for Tohma (by Lalamon)
>Lalamon is made fun of for being a jobber and Ikuto is

Man, you'd think the epilogue recap would be a little more child friendly at least.

I'm more pissed is that we saw all the humans after the epilogue but none of the other Digimon besides Agumon.
Like did Kudamon go back to being a Royal Knight? I mean considering like 3 of them died, and the Digital World was a mess I'm assuming he was needed again.

It's implied that Kurata might be somewhere in the digimon world in the bonus episode, so maybe they didn't elaborate too much on the digimon side of things because they wanted to leave it open for a sequel.

What there was a bonus episode? Where the fuck can I watch it? I thought it ended it with episode 48 with Masaru punch?

myanimelist.net/anime/4712/Digimon_Savers__Agumon_Gaomon_Lalamon_Bakuretsu_Jougai_Last_Battle

It was mostly a recap with some added dialogue. It's subbed by the same group that did the entire series so it shouldn't be hard for you to find it.

>Gaomon is implied to be gay for Tohma
Is that true for all the wolf motif Digimon partners?
They seem to be homo for their traitorous bitch masters.
Gabumon, Gaomon, and Offmon.

It's possible, but it might be all in our heads.

Reminder that Ruki and Renamon have already fused

Who cares. Gomamon, Gabumon, and Offmon are alive.
Enjoy your dead shitmon Ruki.

Homosexuality and betrayal being connected to each other is a pretty common theme in Digimon. It's not just limited to wolf digimon, or even digimon and their partners in more recent series. I suppose if a person is willing to betray their species for lust it makes sense that they'd be willing to betray their friends for something equally petty.

>Imagine being this homophobic

Hit close to homo, huh?

>Homosexuality and betrayal being connected to each other
But Yamato and Thoma were not homosexual, they just were tricked/forced by talking plants. Yuujin is the only homo of this group.

>Carlos is Masaru's brother in law

Trudeau will beat you up!

Yuujin was forced to betray Haru. It's clear he felt immense guilt for something he had no control over.

Censoredmon

Yamato was a little strange when it came to his brother but I suppose you're right about Tohma "I'll fuck my sister and Masaru's too" H. Norstein.

You are confusing Tohma for Kiriha. Tohma had no choice in the matter. Reina's life was at stake.
Yes I know blonde bitch was trying to make him backstab Masaru, but his real motive was entirely different.

Only in Murrica

Hell they all had some nice power up concepts, but somehow Rei was the only one who consistently used his shtick, proving once more that he is best boy.

DigimonWorld1 if you´re into monster raising (PS1, use an emulator)
DigimonWorld 3 if you want a more standard RPG (also for the PS1)
Digimon Dawn and Dusk are also pretty good and they are for the NDS

Now I want a partner and a tamer that backstab them but with both of them being completely in on it and openly willing. Like the partner has no "My master is wrong, but I´m loyal, and betray my other friends" but "My partner is right and the others are idiots anyway and I never was their friend"

>My partner is right and the others are idiots anyway and I never was their friend"
That could have been Hackmon and Rei, but I guess the role of traitor was given to the usurper Yuujin.

Yuujin did nothing wrong

>DoctorGreen
Haru you arent fooling anyone.

He could have set Haru free by telling him to pursue Ai.

Already played Digimon Dusk, I liked it but the missions were really repetitive and brain dead.

Thanks senpai, I'm gonna give Digimon World 1 a try then.

These colours work great.

>Leomon lives
>Ryo and Cyberdramon
>In Shinjuku
The fuck is this, an alternate universe?

What is this?

It's what happens when they tell Konaka to fuck off.

Box art for the Tamers BD.

Gaomons not gay, just a dog. Most canine companions in digimon are like that. True bros who will gladly suck their partners dicks if given the chance

Oh well, happy ending confirmed, then.

>Only in America
>EU is left unchanged
Take that you fat mcdonalds loving cunt

You are both morons. This like looking at the cover last dvd set for Appmon and claiming Yuujin lived instead of it being ambiguous.

>what are jokes

any next world order wizards wanna give me a few helpful hints for the first Titamon fight? My digis are both mega and have over 2k str and sta

>What's that master? You spilled peanut butter on yourself and want me to lick it off? Yes master! Mmmphhmphhgaogatornadohhh

I hope for Tohma's sanity that Gaomon never talked in his sleep.

That's why caninemons are god tier.

jeez, you alright there?

That thing is disgusting. I'll stick to cute dogmons.

>happy ending
NOOO! I AM IN CHARGE HERE!

Why do they slap bdsm gear into animals/people and call it a digimon?

>went from people legitimately sad she's gone, to people mad people were sad, to angry yuros who need to screech about america
such a simple post but it always gets responses, well done
but as someone in the first camp please stop rubbing it in, I want my cute nun

amerimutts BTFO

>bdsm gear into animals/people
Blame Watanabe Kenji, he is the one with that fetish.

Its profile sounds stupid as fuck.

>A Demon Beast Digimon that lives deep in the heart of the forest, and preys upon those who lose their way. It is said that it is definitely the data of the Big Bad Wolf that appears within many fairy-tales, become a Digimon, and once it sets its sights on a prey they will never escape, as it sometimes goes so far as to disguise itself as someone dear to its prey in order to get closer. It has a heretical existence among Dog and Wolf-species Digimon, and if Garurumon is a being of the light, then Fangmon is a being of darkness. Its Signature Move is stealing things like weapons and items from the opponent, using its sharpened agility (Snipe Steal). Its Special Move is "Blast Coffin".

Got a link?

Either ExE, get Plugins in Gargomons shop, or grind the stats up by fighting Wizardmon in Bony Resort red room.

>and if Garurumon is a being of the light, then Fangmon is a being of darkness
I kinda like the "evil twin of Garurumon" lore, though.

>is definitely the data of the Big Bad Wolf
Strike 1

>It has a heretical existence among Dog and Wolf-species Digimon
Strike 2

> if Garurumon is a being of the light, then Fangmon is a being of darkness
Strike 3, your out.

This is someone's OC.

Why, literally digtal big bad wolf. Seems ok to me.

>This is someone's OC
So are several digimon like angemon.

>Login bonus for the colosseum opening
>They are giving away 3 items that increase the number of chip slots
Why is bandai so generous all of a sudden? What are these cunts planning?

>hating on my favorite digimon
You all will pay

Would they make a pc version for links?

You're confusing it with pic related.

Why is he so cute?

Because you are a robot programed to find him attractive, Yuujin. He is canonically ugly.

>Appmon 3DS is to be taken off the Nintendo eShop on 30th November, and Digimon Heroes is to be discontinued from 30th December.
Wait, what? I never played either, but I was thinking of checking out Digimon Heroes since Digimon Linkz seems a good one year away from being properly fleshed out. Did someone lose the US distribution rights or something?

"The relationship between master and I is... My love for Touma is... Um... b-but then..."
Jesus christ how am i just hearing him say this now.

Appmon 3DS bombed due to a retarded release date (the same week as the new Pokemon game) and Heroes was superseded by Linkz.

>Hacker's Memory
>Digimon Linkz
Literally who fucking cares. New Digimon World WHEN?

Appmon bombed because Digimon games sell like shit in Nintendo consoles.

Yeah, but being taken off the eShop entirely would usually only happen due to them not being able to sell it anymore over rights issues. Unless I'm mistaken, once it's on the eShop, it's not like it costs them money to leave it on there.

It would have been far more successful had it been released when the second half of Appmon started.

Funny that Yuujin isn't in the game but Ai and I think even Wato are.

I dont think that even matters. When you release your mon series in the same week as the new pokemon generation game, there is no hope of success.

already got re:digitize and next order, it's probably the next game after hackers memory.

better question: decoded english when?

Never.

ok cool glad we got that sorted quick

Why is she so best?

Maybe, maybe not, but I'm sure Sony could have helped Namco in marketing the game instead of letting die, like Nintendo did. After all, Nintendo will never accept helping a direct competition of Pokemon.

How many pics of that guy trying to commit sudoku exist?

So is there anything about the games to talk about or are you morons once again regurgitating the same circlejerks about the anime?

HaMe aint out yet. Ask again in a week when the JP spoilers drop.

>are you morons once again regurgitating the same circlejerks about the anime?
You know it faggot.

When can I start doing the cases to unlock the Royal Knights evolutions?

After beating Duftmon

Speaking of which, has Konaka mentioned anything new?

borderline post game, only like the final boss is left at that point
RK are basically a NG+ thing because
>lol story important no dukemon for you

Super glad Next Order was a lot more lenient on this
There was what? 4-5 Mons you couldn't use until post game?

While Haru was busy spreading his ass cheeks for ginger sexbot, Gatchmon was captured by a furry.

zwart d and alt b
the keramon line
meicrackmon
boltboutamon
anyone else?

>meicrackmon
>boltboutamon
Those are DLCs/Updates though
Also I think Titamon and Samudramon

A good amount.

Titamon you can use before post-game last I remember.

dlc/update or not, they were both restricted to post game
meicoomon for example was also a dlc/update but was available around mid game

>Samudramon
TRIGGERED

sorry, samudraymon