XLSE

Maller

my stepdad is ccp fozzie ur banned

>there's people who think plex is too expensive right now

>1,7

>too expensive
what do you mean

>B-But I need to grind isk to plex my 15 alts
While being completely oblivious to the fact that the reason plex is constantly on the rise is because people like them consume so much of it to do so.

Yes goyim, keep believing that it's the people's fault that plex jumped 400M overnight

what do the plex price complainers want exactly

Reminder ravens, megathrons, apocs, tempests, drakes, myrmidons, hurricanes and harbingers won't get any lower in price for a year or something.
Go buy them.

>apocs

This event has made is painfully obvious how few people actually play Minmatar characters if you compare the price drop on the Caldari and Gallente hulls to those of the Minmatar.

>shit, shit, shit, good, lol, good, meh, ok

Because flying minnie is basically shooting yourself in the leg unless you have 10 fingers on every hand.

Minnie ships take actually less input on average.

t. insecure amarr

mission sites are such shit
24 hours of null missions still cant match 1 relic site

Also as a second reminder, those are the all 4 rolling ships. The machariel doesn't count dicklet.
Go buy them you miserly jews.
You know who you are.

You've clearly never done lv5s.

spending all day doing level 5s still wouldnt match spending all day looking for wh ghost sites, the worst result of which would get you ~300m, and the best 4-5b

>this guy

>he doesn't know

confessor is based

is this game finally dying?

it cannot die, I will always be here

Yes. Please send all of your stuff to wheniaminspace

wheniamreported

I like the new changes to the wormhole visual effects.

why even bother with this shitty general LMAO

etrian odyssey is shit

People multiboxing over 5 or more accounts aren't the ones bitching about PLEX prices. The people most affected (and therefore likely to whine) over the PLEX market are casual players with 1 or 2 accounts.
Multibox a fleet of 15 miners, skill extract at the end of the month
2 hours to cover the monthly PLEX if the injectors are sold at a slight loss
vs
Solo player, VNI ratting for PLEX
38 hours of perfect uninterrupted ratting (so you can add extra hours for breaks, neut in system, etc) and never falling below 45m/hour.

You can only manage a total of 0 targets.

Got an email about the changes to alpha clones, decided to install and play a bit tomorrow. Not played in a couple of years.

What's the hot thing to do? Is FW still shit and only for bots?

FW is currently about 90% either stabbed complex farmers or pirate frigs with snakes. The influx in alphas coming back for the patch might change that but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I would only do FW if
1) you got tons of isk to burn for no reward
2) you are actually good and can fly the meta shit
3) really like to meme fit
4) fly in small gang

>ccp fragments plex to massively raise price
>most of one/two accounts people revert to alpha
>haha alpha is success t.ccp xD

can caracal kill a ceptor?

Yes

ALSO, IS THERE GOING TO BE A FUCKING SALE?

R M T

You act as if maintaining 45m/hr with a vni is hard

ECM is an engaging mechanic.

oneiros

I wish there was a way to inform someone your shuttle is empty so they won't waste your and their time. Enjoy the 15k isk killmail, I guess.

Some people pop autopiloting shuttles just to do it, not for profit.

Ratting Legion

>joining corp with "reddit" in its name
>joining corp with "karma" in its name

Karmeddit

Join Pupper Appreciation Station today!

Failing and shutting down once wasn't enough?

>Be Goon
>Mining 24/7
>Mittens tell me I'm having fun

>be redditor desperately wanting more karma
>go to sites i don't use to badly shitpost about alliances i don't know

How does this Swarm event work? Does it reset every day and allows one to farm a new set of ships and an accelerator, or does it change rewards / has a new tier of rewards after the first 180 or so?

Also, is Bhaalgorn a ship people fly? I obtained a pure white skin for it earlier off one of the bosses from this event and it has no previous sale value around Jita, so I'm wondering if I hit it riched or not.

bhaal is either fleet brickshit neutslave or meme solo boat

There are only the 3 rewards. Once you get them all you're finished with the The Agency part of the event.

>It's either for soloing or being in a fleet
Very informative, user.

>is Bhaalgorn a ship people fly?
yes

missile and ship velocity really fuckin bother me
this is not how space works

youtube.com/watch?v=fqQO0vY8VMk

For those that like to cloaky camp relic sites: What do you do if a larger ship like a T3C or a Nestor rolls into the site instead of a frig?

cower

If I find a nestor doing a one of those sites I kill him because only an absolute shitter would be doing data/relic sites in a nestor.

What did CCCP intend when they made nullsec sites that give 100m+/hour and can be soloed in T1 fitted alpha ships?

>come on guys downdoots we need more downdoots on this fucker

what a shitty render

Depends what ship you are in yourself

You almost always have natural advantage if you are the one sitting cloaked in a PvP fit as the guy who comes in is most likely in a PvE setup trying to run the site.
T3 cruisers are always dangerous but if you are sitting in one yourself or in another good PvP shit against a shit fitted explorer then you might be able to pop them.

Nestor is a fleet ship, most often you see it with other ships. It's pretty tanky though so you have to make sure you kill it before it's drones kill you
If it comes with it's spider tanking fleet set up then I suppose you are dealing with a retard and you just pop them
If it's some meme combat nestor with large energy turrets then you can probably just beat it in a fight depending if it can hit you or not.
The most dangerous thing about it it's the drone compliment since it has 500m3 bay size which could mean infinite hobs or basically any drone under the sun. If the pilot is not prepared you could just take a close orbit and just pop his drones till he runs out if you are in a frigate or something else very agile. Provided you can survive the DPS
I suppose you could encounter some dual repping meme fit nestor and then if you are in a frigate you might as well give up as you are never going to kill it.

Just have to play by the ear the ship isn't really that good for exploring so you can't really be sure what to expect.
Could be memetastic fit and you just win
Some kind of max drone fit where it becomes a DPS race
Or very bad laser fit so you can just orbit under the guns and chip it down

At least the good part is that since you are the one cloaked you can just not engage if your ship can't handle who comes.

>Nestor

>guys, there's a hacking proteus here
>what?
>I'm not joking, this retard is ACTUALLY hacking in a proteus
>(pause in TS as everyone laughs quietly except those two obnoxious faggots that que up TS while laughing)
>I'll get the sabre

>not eris

>no celtic ships

>he actually thinks I'm soloo in my hacking proteus
laughingfalcons.jpg

>nestor is a fleet ship

is there a way to track APIs closer than looking over it?
someone in the corp im in stole 2 bil worth stuff and all who had access showed their APIs but the leader says he cant tell if asshole who stole it did or if it was me (it wasnt)
i already gifted a Porpoise BPO to the corp to help make up for the loss (which i paid for with 3 skill extractor/injector sells)
im just so frustrated i cant prove i didnt steal
it makes me want to stop playing again

>i already gifted a Porpoise BPO to the corp to help make up for the loss (which i paid for with 3 skill extractor/injector sells)

>is there a way to track APIs closer than looking over it?
>someone in the corp im in stole 2 bil worth stuff and all who had access showed their APIs but the leader says he cant tell if asshole who stole it did or if it was me (it wasnt)
>i already gifted a Porpoise BPO to the corp to help make up for the loss (which i paid for with 3 skill extractor/injector sells)
>im just so frustrated i cant prove i didnt steal
it makes me want to stop playing again

>there are people like this

Your corp CEO is
>a moron who can't into corp mechanics and allowed this easy corp theft without even being able to identify who took the shit
or
>he is actually the guy who stole the stuff (his alt)

Either way you take that fucking BPO back and get the fuck out of that shit corp mate. Incompetent leadership like that will get you burnt out on the game.

he has no reason to steal it
its a corp to help newbies get into the game and im pretty sure we ran negative isk for the last weeks and he bumps it with PLEX sales
the corp isnt poor or anything but i just wanted to help somehow

I really hope the bpo wasn't researched because if it was you should kill yourself.

no it was a 0/0 BPO i got for like 799mil

>using noobs for anything other than tax money or cannon fodder

>he has no reason to steal it
Wrong. This is Eve. He could have done it for a variety of reasons.

> im pretty sure we ran negative isk for the last weeks and he bumps it with PLEX sales
Why? What is your corp's main activity?

You sound like you're in an industrial/PvE corp (with that porpoise BPO and all), so this would be very doubtful.

we mine most of the time and we have a few industry guys but we also got into a war because of our alliance and lost like 10 bil worth of ships in the last 3 weeks including 4 porps and 2 Orcas

theres no reason to steal it because it ws already his
he already payed most of us for the ore and materials we bring him and he just stored them in the corp hanger with like 5 people having access to it

>Undocking Orcas and Porpoises during a war

>unironical industry that isn't you and your alts

>Industrial ships for anything but bait

What am I supposed to do with all these points after I've gotten all three rewards? Did they seriously think it would take more than an hour or two to max out?

we mine alot and use them for boosters
its fun and we get paid well for the ore
i really dont see why people think its so bad i gave him the BPO

You need to get out of that fucking shitter corp m8. It sounds like a run of the mill highsec corp that doesn't have a clue about anything.

Mining with orcas during a wardec is fucking retardo in the first place. But let's assume you're doing it anyway, you should be constantly aligned to station with "expensive" stuff such as orcas and warp off the moment a war target enters local.

You're surrounded by people that don't understand these basic game mechanics. You will learn nothing in that corp and you will not progress in Eve as a pilot at all.

>theres no reason to steal it because it ws already his
No it wasn't because you said he stored it into the hangar with public access. "Stealing" it with an alt makes it permanently his and he gets to shift the blame on someone else. In this case you (how the fuck would he know it was you specifically, if 5 people had access). He is either playing you (and you took it hook, line and sinker), or he's an utter retard.

As for
>he already payed most of us for the ore and materials
Yeah I bet at like 80% Jita value so he can basically make nice profit margins off of the ore that other players mine. This is one of the most basic, most widespread exploitative practices in high sec "industrial" corps.

>its fun

he didnt blame me
it was out to 2 people
asshole and me and he said he doesnt think it was me but the API doesnt tell him 100% sure either

>80% jita
no he pays us jita price or we can keep the ore and refine it at our refinerys without charge and sell the mats or just haul the shit to jita if we want to
>public access hangar
it wasnt public it was 3 people + my 2 alts and it was only so we can give new players basic equipment without charge like fitted ventures or barges if we have a mining fleet up

>orca wardec mining
the war is up since weeks and they never came into our hisec island
orca was aligned but they jumped directly into our fleet the second the orca had to turn to prevent going out of range it was literally the 5 seconds in 15+ mins he was vulnerable

>the API doesnt tell him 100% sure either
A sudden spike in your assets should be easy to spot, or a lot of contracts/trades shortly after the theft to get rid of it.

>hisec island
>mfw
Making logistics harder on yourself for no reason.

>orca was aligned but they jumped directly into our fleet the second the orca had to turn to prevent going out of range it was literally the 5 seconds in 15+ mins he was vulnerable
Jumping a gate, then warping to the correct belt AND tackling an orca who is likely at range all in the span of 20-30 seconds? You got a spy in your corp. Hope you remember which pilots were active on that mining op.

yeah no shit

most likely alts watching the belts too but i feel like im the only one who worries about that

>highsec island
did anyone find him yet

pls no bulli
i just wanted to help my corp
i dont care about all the war stuff i just want to mine in peace

Like I said, it's a run of the mill highsec shitter corp. Do some research and apply to a proper one.

Those people are beyond help user. Wardecs are very easy to avoid entirely.

There are more of those than you think.

I'm doing the drone sites in one of them

24th imperial crusade CCP Seagull's avatar plug

the wardec as against the alliance not just our corp we arent that small with several stations and a few capitals but noone covers the miners except when we pop a moon

its not really hisec
we only have 1 station in hisec