/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Guild:
Alliance faction, you can join if you're leveling. Currently there are two guilds clearing full MC and BWL looking forward to AQ

NA/EU semi-hardcore raiding guild.Ever felt like you don't fit in? Well you probably wont here either, faggot. But join the shit shot of the century today and come clear raids to watch hunter loot drop!

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>I have the client! What now?
Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org
make an account on their site and thats it, enjoy the videogame

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

1st for loving China!

banilla

>that last thread

why are people still surprised when puddi spergs out? this has happened almost every day for the last 10 weeks
>people having fun? SPERG OUT
>people theorycrafting? SPERG OUT
>nobody talking about Puddi? SPERG OUT
the list goes on
must be something in the Australian water supply

So Mending was Pudding all along?

yes
pure unfiltered autism

sleep tight, Stratholme

What a fucking wierdo.

Big surprise buddy.

Jokes aside, is a chill place, I guess I am the only joke there but it's a fine horde guild nonetheless. Wanna play a mage or priest?, consider joining our fabulous collective. Wanna play some other shit?, join us still I could use more friends I can talk shit to on voice discord.

>join MoH
>someone says welcome and then guild chat goes dead silent for a minute
>get a tell from Babymetal asking why I'm not at goldshire yet and telling me to get there right away or I'll be kicked for breaking policy
>hearth to SW
>everyone is crowded around Madti as they start fishing
>they all start chanting "one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish!" as he the bobber splashes
>the entire crowd starts /claping as she pulls back her rod
>server begins to lag at the sheer emote spam, see people complaining in world about the lag
>everyone in the area disconnects as he fishes up a mud snapper and gives it to me
>tells me to eat it before they log back in
>eat the fish, everyone logs in and continues on as if nothing happened
>ask the guild what just happened, they seem clueless, saying they don't know what I'm talking about
>start up a princess farm and get some loot, and ERP with the officers later that night
Good bunch of guys but you're fucking weird

does puddi make the videos on xir's channel? they're really good

Did BRD farming just get nerfed or something?

It got nerfed long ago.

>>they all start chanting "one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish!" as he the bobber splashes

don't know why but this line made me lose my shit

No I mean the mobs are suddenly now disarming and run at low health.

Why did Pudding pretend to be another person on Mending?

He even got boosted by Infamily... wait...

It may be all mudhuts, it takes some time to get used to but Ogrimmar has some coziness that other cities don't have

>warrior gets empyrean demolisher
>immediately uploads a bug report about Ironfoe
>approved, proc rate reduced from 6 to 4 percent
>uploads a bug report about empyrean demolisher
>gets the proc rate raised

in case you haven't notice before most of what Puddi does can be explained by his mental illness

>"Transmogs killed wow. F**k nubliz."
>"Oops just ran out of Deviate Delights. Anybody got some extras? Hate how this armor looks like dogshit on me."

Darrowshire is so fucking good.

who the heck does that

>sips noggenfogger

ITS NOT THE SAME THING AAAAAAAAAAAAA

is there a world chat or something?

there are a bunch of people where im questing but general chat is silent

/join _ _ _ _
guess the letters

>_ _ _ _
poop?

worl?

you just added a letter you cheater

>WK quit
uh oh!

who is leading this project then?

wtf

>when WK quiting is a bad thing
how can elycucks even exist at this point?
what else do you have? Pottu? Thari?
pathetic

serious question, who the fuck is the admin of lights hope now

Should ret paladins have ret prio on loot?

LH is about to implode, go Everyst you faggots.

i bet my virgin ass its shenna

Shenna.

That lardass needs acting lessons.

>rogue gameplay
is he finally going to drop that broken meme of a retlol?

>everyst launches
>whitekidney quits

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

lights hope is elysium 2.0, you still got pottu there letting the chinks in, whitekidney is going undercover to sell gold againaghahahaha come home white man

this. white kidney realized he can't get the $$$ like before

now hes going undercover to use all the exploits he left open and hes gonna sell gold like a motherfucker

HAHAHAHA

What are you talking about, this is R E T P R I O

at least he's enjoying himself, literally swifty 2.0

whitekidney
just not officially because of legal shit

this was said weeks ago

just posted this in the other private server general I could fin

Hi guys i've had 60s on nost, elysium and kronos2

what private servers are people currently playing on?

pls no shills.

just pop number/expansion/is it blizzlike

came back after a year or so and it seems like everything I knew is gone

insider here

lightshope is going to shutdown

Finally.

>tranny turns out to be mentally ill

shocking

:flag_cn: number 1

how many servers are on LH?
are any of them fresh?

What happened to whitekidney? Did he really step down because of blackmail?

rofl he did, whitekidney is really gone, do you guys remember those shitposters last week talking about how they had dox on kidney and would fuck with him if he didnt meet their demands, and that it would happen over the weekend?

can we expect pottu to be next?

well gg kidney was forced off the team

that's what you get for stealing a fucking 100k+ user database

he's lucky he didn't go to jail

im back from a long ass break. did a lot of people leave lights hope (formerly elysium if im reading correctly) for everyst?

whitekidney [Do Not Disturb pls] - Today at 6:26 PM
I left the lead team because there's too much flipflopping. I also asked that any public roles be stripped from me because my opinions no longer reflect the opinions of the team or the project.
I'm still on the team as a sysadmin and I'm going to stick to doing what I originally came to do.

Is this not the shadiest shit you've ever heard of ?

a good chunk actually are playing on it despite it being low pop lol, it's kinda empty in here

Tfw everfresh bulls were right all along and wreathe is our savior

WK wasn't forced off, per-se. He was given a choice and he decided to take the 'exit' option instead of the 'see that the moderation team is dissolved and reformed without abusive SJW actual-communists in any position of power', option.

It would have been way funnier if he had taken the 'do nothing and see if they were bluffing' option, because we absolutely were going to take the actions we promised we would. What is very stupid about choosing to step down is that he doesn't believe we also have shit on sheena, and everybody else down the line who engages in RMT/character generation kickbacks and tolerates abusive, targeted moderation, and apparently doesn't believe we will target them and remove them in the exact same manner we dealt with him.

WK is an arrogant, narcissist. He could not bear the thought of negative attention after having become the 'hero' of the private server community for 'opposing' crogge. He decided to 'retire gracefully', instead of actually fixing his fucking shithole server and band of thieves. Personally I disagreed with giving him the exit option at all, but this was a group effort and will continue to be. If we catch a singular wiff of him continuing to engage in RMT kickbacks and character generation in his capacity as 'sysadmin', we drop what we have on him to those who would be concerned by it.

If we deem LH to be un-salvagable in general, and determine that there is nobody of value on the "team" as it is that could step up and run things, we can and will detonate the entire project with what we have on its founders and administrators.

can I get the tldr version?

stop larping you fat American

So if lh goes under can we roll horde on Everyst? I wanna play shaman this time

i am now posting in a lights hope damage control thread

fuck off this whole thing stinks and it's pretty clear that you fucks are doing shady shit at this point

fuck lh

just roll on everyst now

Red pill me on the warrior trees.

tl;dr

>pottu pissed certain people off for the last time
>so they doxxed wk and co to get them to force pottu off the team and ban the cheating chinks
>part of the dox involves WK and co's ongoing RMT and character/item generation for the chinks
>instead of sorting his shit out, WK resigned and passed the buck to Sheena

expect real drama to start soon, unless a miracle occurs and Sheena makes ethical, logically sound choices about certain things in the next couple days

Wait sheena or shenna lol

shenna, autocorrect is a bitch

inb4

>phoneposting

Hi Grude.

This is no larp, my brown skinned eurabian friend. You will live through the next great megaserver collapse.

Consider yourself privileged for receiving this tiny glimpse into what has happened behind the scenes. It will help you understand what is going to happen in the next couple weeks.

I would have noticed spawned characters.

everyst is looking better every day

All the rumors I've read in this general have turned out to be true desu.

Nice proofs mate.

They are not spawned characters. They are """"""""imported"""""""" characters from Elysium,

:^)

epic larp

what really happens is that someone is behind the scenes blackmailing kidney to step down and take his place using the fact that he stole a 100k user database in europe which is about the same prison sentence as you get for murdering someone in the usa

white kidney is compromised and fucked and is not acting autonomously anymore

this is whats amazing nobody realizes just how fucked up this economy and shit is

shenna and crogge were spawning in over 1000 gold a day supposedly from the moment people hit 60

that's retarded, and on top of that the chinks

>sniff giving a priest pug Hexxer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH

you have a tiny slice of the story, the database ownership angle was explored as well, but its less meaningful than you believe

refugees welcome on Everyst!

>more shady shit going on behind the scenes with the elysium devs/gm's and white kidney (ex elysium sysadmin)

wow lights hope is pure and just and they are the heroes our communtiy deserves!!

~_~

basically no private server group ever exposes itself to liability through guaranteeing secure user data, its a 'use it if you'd like, but we aint doing shit with it' system

the database has no value, and had no official owner, which is why WK felt comfortable "borrowing" it - not a criminal act

also everybody involved is a disgusting poor retard, and couldn't afford to go to court over this shit anyways, so lol

Is Everyst going to be the new K1 after Wreathe releases a new server?

Anyone know if Pupper Pals accept feral druids? ~_~

shut the fuck up tripfag retard

any undead locks have trouble with the voidwalker quest? everytime I summon him he runs and despawns. googled it and tried some fixes but nothing works. pls help friends

#1 guild ZK

rolling on everyst

i know where this lights hope shit is headed and it aint good

message kidney on discord with your credit card ready and im sure you will get the voidwalkers.

thanks, trying that now

Will this trandate nigger stop spamming world with his internet argument?

>not having every mentally ill tranny already blacklisted

Do you want our chat logs with WK on QQ? Or is that considered doxxing?

How important is weapon dps for threat generation as tank?

I have Ironfoe (43.5 dps), and I wonder if Nefarian axe (60 dps) would improve my threat gen.

Don't be a rulecuck

sure cause right now nobody believes a story that clean

someone redpill me on Mending

I'm a horde nigger

cute girl

Why are warlocks so damn stupid in raiding

>Hurrrrrrrrrr i sac my succubus and dont use imp, even though threat is my no.1 issue
>pulls boss, doesnt run to tank

Warlocks truly are the dindunuffins of warcraft, only good in PVP

Get master demonologist, imp and 8/8 nemesis u fucking tards.

Why do you keep equating armor changes to model changes?