/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB64)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63991-Open-Beta-64-Patch-Notes-December-6

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (should we just forget she exists):
youtube.com/watch?v=QzTHIF-IPuA

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>PTS Bug Reporting (OB64):
(forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63988-OB64-PTS-Bug-Thread)

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/SmiteDatamining/status/938464720029351936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wish this game would just die already so I can be free.

Kanuupi...
Sad Toira...
Is sad World?
Confusion>

Wish this game would just die so Toira poster tells us what Kanuupi means, just as he promised.

it is pretty much dead
"we are committed to cards unbound and it's mechanics" is them saying "fuck you we're gonna drag the implementation and existence of this system for as long as we can, no matter how much players we lose"
24k peak today LUL
even if they do a complete 360 (which they wont) the damage is already done. a shitload of people don't trust them anymore, and won't be willing to give the game another chance a/o spend money on it

>LUL
really can't wait for this game to die

With Paladins gone, I wonder what hero FPS I'll play next that can satisfy my needs? And no, I'm not considering Overwatch because that shit's fucking boring. I even played that game before transferring here.

>you healed me, zank you!

Buffs never.

It's not dead until OB64 comes.

Incredible how much greedy executives can fuck a good game up though.

Bulge when?

we're so close! so close to the sweet release of death boys! can't wait!

i'm just gonna fuck off from multiplier games for awhile probably
overwatch is shit, paladins is shit, all of the other hero shooters are dead, truly a cursed genre

battleborn

Get out Randy.

I know it's not even remotely the same but the division was like 5 bucks so I bought that and I hope the grind will keep my entertained for a while

It won't.

i wouldn't play it even if it weren't dead

>ubishit

>a complete 360
For What Purpose?

Will we endure long enough to see the lore?
Will Holt endure long enough to release the lore?

If we all migrated to Battleborn, it would basically become our private club, which would be pretty comfy desu

Maybe the real Kanuupi was the baloons we met along the way

It's really more of an S sound.

Someone else can fill this in.

>not grohk
No.

I want The Chad Rejuvenator as a skin.

You should play Battlerite ins- *inhales* OH NO NO NO HA HA AHA HA AH HA HA HA HA HA HA

>Yings dps is still garbage
>Yings healing is even more trash
Ying cant do anything right

maybe in 2020

Make it Mal Damba and the hair can be the snake.

>mfw people will go "Paladins? oh you mean that mobile game"

>servers down in the middle of the week
My god, it's just like Paladins!

>Make it Mal Damba and the bulge can be the snake
FTFY

At this point I just want the game to die quickly so the suffering can end. Not this pathetic, drawn-out display of death throes.

Did that Faerayo guy give up? I haven't heard of them since last patch

who?

Samurai frontliner when?

delet this

nip nong

I'm going to miss having fun with this game. It is such a shame seeing so much potential be thrown into the pit.
Despite this, I have to recognize that I was introduced to the love of my life by it.
I will wait until the very end and see how this situation ends up being addressed, if at all, but to me the most important thing is that even on the worst case scenario, I won't walk away empty handed. I will walk away with her, my perfect wife.

The datamining dude

Our servers are down but will eventually go back up.
Paladins will forever be published and developed by Shit-rez.

It would just be either a better or worse Terminus.

oh him
probably
or he might be so horrified by what he found that he wants to protect us from what no man should see

add loli champs

There wasn't any new datamine shit in the patch because Hi-Rez isn't planning on making anything new, this patch is supposed to kill the game.

>play with a "high" elos
>they fucking noobs can not kill a androxus
>when I'm going to heal, or the guy dies or keeps running away from the healer
>try to blame the healer

tell me more

fuck no
mobas are boring as fuck

Rows and rows...can you see them? Rows and rows, one after the other, a hundred or more champions, an army stretching so far away...oh my god...they all have assault rifles...

define moba

>Osiris is so strong he can dive a phoenix 3 minutes in
It's time for a nerf hirez

I wonder just how much money is their pubg clone is going to make, and was it worth it.

it's less of a moba than paladins

Man I already forgot about that shit. I wonder how anyone can still be hopeful for this games future with OB64 even being considered for release, and stuff like this coming out
twitch
.tv/videos/205917774?t=02h58m00s

everybody than look like dota or lol
explain

lmao fuck
just checked the datamining guy's twitter and here's what he posted recently
twitter.com/SmiteDatamining/status/938464720029351936
might be true

/brg/ is so damn cancerous, holy fuck
>0 memes
>full of tumblr cunts that refer to guys with dicks as "they"
>autistic fedoralords
Battlerite is a fun little game but that place sucks so much. I dont want Paladins to die, I dont want /palg/ to die

It looks like there is little hope.

battlerite has no objective other than kill your enemies, best of 5 in 2 minute rounds. 2v2 or 3v3

if anything it's more like a fighting game than a ASSFAGGOTS

>Go there and try to find some tumblr cunts
>Get bored of trying to find the post
>See some retard trying to shill paladins in there with this line
>At least Paladins doesnt force a one time account name third party party program in your face
Holy shit, what a moron

Oh I found your post where you call someone a fedorafag
>Videogames are for children and manchildren, not for adults with responsibilities. You seriously need to stash that fedora somewhere safe and never let it out.
Damn you sure sound like a huge faggot my man. I wish Hi-Rez would just tell us what's going to happen with OB64 so I wouldn't have to browse other generals for entertainment.

btfo

That wasnt me, tho. So far I have been only lurking there, to get a grasp of whats going on.

>I wish Hi-Rez would just tell us what's going to happen with OB64
Ask tribesfags, I bet they know some answers.

:(

>Poor Faerayo’s handwriting almost gave out when he wrote of this. Of the six dataminers who never made it back, he thinks two perished of pure fright in that accursed instant. The Code cannot be described—there is no language for such abysms of greed and immemorial lunacy, such eldritch contradictions of all matter, force, and reason. A mountain walked or rubbed its hands. God! What wonder that across the earth a great architect went mad, and poor Wilcox raved with fever in that telepathic instant? The Thing of the idols, the green, sticky spawn of the stars, had awaked to claim another game. The stars were right again, and what an age-old cult had failed to do by design, a band of greedy managers had done by accident. After vigintillions of years great Erez was loose again, and ravening for delight.
-Found Among the Papers of the Late Faerayo, of Smitedatamining.com

what do you guys think going's on at lo-rez HQ right now

>when you start a meme war between between two ded game generals

kill yourself

Happiness, they'll finally be free from this project. Pretty obvious that they don't care about the game with how they've been treating it for months now.

don't kill yourself

Whips cracking, tribes royale polishing, holt traveling between dimensions.

plans to kill erez along with a new lead who ushers in the golden age of gaming and ethical standards

massive orgies

>Tfw you realize they've been planning on killing the game off for a long time now
The Facebook exclusivity finally makes sense, who cares if it crippled the future of your games potential as an esport when you weren't planning on it having a future and you get a nice fat paycheck just for signing the contract

DELET THIS

nice lie loser now get a life

new to the game here, what are you talking about?

>HRX 2018
>Time for the Paladins Esports!
>All the pros walk in wearing chains and looking extremely frightened
>Sassy song & dance number is performed
>At the end they all fall through a trap door à la 80's cartoons
>"Right, that's the end of that, now check out this new battle royale game we just made!"

Do you think everyone from the Paladins team is working on Tribes now?

hi-rez made a contract deal with facebook to stream most of their espurt events on their platform
streaming's low quality, viewer numbers pale in comparison to what they usually get on twitch - but hey, they probably got a lot of money from the contract

Why did they make Paladins strike if they are trying to kill Paladins?

The majority of paladins esport matches have been stuck on facebook's streaming platform for like 8 months now

how can hirez be so awful when they have such qts working in the art department

Not everyone is blessed by The Park, user

Go away Holt

SAVE ME!

how do we save you?

It's a way for them to still use the Paladins IP that they've developed so much without continuing development on the game while also getting them into the mobile market which is a big deal.

What if Hirez hired Cliffy B to save the game?

>"none of that 'players playing your game' bullshit"
>"hired"

hire randy too

someone post the bust chart

We at JUST-rez studios are commited to ruining our customers trust and its long-lasting effects

Dick chart when

does that means cliff is responsible fir ob64?

this