/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #658

''Under the stars'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=gfewLG1bcE0

>Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Soon)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoQ6mPjpvD8
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
streamable.com/xvtve
youtube.com/watch?v=sfhkXxmnYHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

Friendly reminder to not overdose anybody on morphine unless you're legally allowed to.

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=RoQ6mPjpvD8

>Must be a big deal.
A big deal, or an underwhelming deal.

I "complained" about this a while ago, but I feel like BtS has been fairly lax on the plot front. As of the ending of Episode 2 there really isn't anything plot-wise set up beyond "oh btw Rachel you were adopted lol". Even the Ep2 stuff with Damon kinda went nowhere because you could end the scene by giving Damon the money, meaning that the Damon stuff in Ep3 has to be (mostly) unrelated.

From what we're shown in the trailer, it looks like the Ep3 drama stuff is just a result of all these various characters knowing (of) each other. I'm guessing Rachel will want to meet her biological mother, perhaps that will lead to their all meeting in the junkyard (Chloe contacts Frank who sets up a meeting?), with extra drama kicking off when Damon, who knows who Rachel is, draws further connection to the fact that the woman who has been hanging out with him and Frank is actually her mother (and therefore, also connected to the DA). Who knows (other than the leak anons)? Regardless, Sera has almost zero set up beyond "mysterious woman", so it's not really clear how much of an impact she can realistically have as a mover/shaker at this point.

Oops, wrong picture. My bad.

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

*Makes your bae "special" cookies*

Sorry, posted the wrong image.

Hell is empty and all the devils are queer.

>Amberprice needs sex scenes
As if we needed more proof how immature this shipdom is

YAAAS.

Chloe is #1

You mean "The Greater Beauty" edition

Cutest, beautiful smart and with the best gf!

Yeah boy

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

>trying to divide the perfect ship

not happening fucko

>"CLOUD NINE"
>"Fade to black shower/sex scene"

Cutest couple in AB in all realities
#datenight

She is

>literally pissed that their ship got a forced kiss in the end, and a relationship that was a friendship and not romance.
Your butthurt is showing

Sex scenes would be the only saving grace of this ship, user/

Hahaha, what a dork. I actually never saw the wrong lines version of this scene.
How did Rachel keep herself from laughing. At least Mr Keaton is supportive as always.

Always kiss the Price

>2017
>still having this mentality that sex makes relationships "shallow"

IIRC Deck Nine simply said they're open to doing another LiS game. There has been lots of talk about it being a proper Season 1 sequel, because folks have been saying that Deck Nine's position is that the ending of BtS Ep3 will make a BtS sequel out of the question. I still don't know what that means exactly, there should be a whole bunch of time in the timeline for Rachel/Chloe to get up to more adventures.

But really I think things are just in a bit of a confused state right now. There are so many rumours floating around, and a number of supposed leak-anons and/or insiders who have been vaguely hinting at various things. Nobody knows what is really going on. I think it's safe to say that we're in a better position than we were a year ago though: BtS has been a success, and this time we know that Deck Nine IS open to actually making an in-Universe sequel (whereas Season 1 was successful, but Dontnod wasn't interested in a direct sequel). As long as Square Enix and Deck Nine are interested in money, there shouldn't be any reason to not expect another Arcadia-Bay-Universe LiS game from them at some point down the line.

Remember to take your meds Maxinecuck

Life Is Strange started with the working title "What If?" I thought it was a more poetic title that suited the game's themes and mechanics more, but it was decided against because there were already three movies with the same name.

DontNod's first game was Remember Me which was a flawed gem.

Apparently part of the problem in it's lukewarm success was that people got it mixed up with that forgettable movie of the same name, which I only remember it because the ending involved Edward Cullen getting cucked by 9/11.

What If Life is Strange was called What If?

>cuck

You are kinda more pathetic that usual with these spergouts.

NEW CONTENT FROM HIM WHEN!

>tfw pouting because someone insulted your ship

>Rachel smells like a decomposing body. I guess it won't bother her I haven't showered now.

You new? Warrencucks and Maricucks were some of the most common insults thrown around back in the day. Although it was kekworthy was the word "cuck" was filtered out and changed to "kek."

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Cuck is a well accepted term in all Veeky Forums boards, you dingus. Take your meds.

>adults in a relationship having sex drive is "immature"
spotted the autistic woman-child Max

>This was the greater beauty all along

We would be called /wig/.

No but it's not absolutely necessary
There are tons of fics on AO3 rated G that are really good
But Amberprice are sweaty nerds who need fap material and there's nothing better than 2 nubile 15 year olds in their minds

>t. newfags

Lisa is the Giving Tree

They are just extremely butthurt their ship was so lukewarm and boring, it barely passed as a ship.
And it's ironic how they themselves post Pricefield smut fanarts.

>I'm taking you to the Cloud 9

[NEW INFO] this is the user with the beta tester friend, while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact
That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, except now it might be in rachel's house as we see chloe throw that statue at the window next to him, Chloe is gonna visit the hospital but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2 happens around this time
NO those aren’t rachels drugs and shes not gonna overdose or anything, they’re sera’s
David gets mad at chloe for something having to do with Rachel
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be a kiss
also info leaker mentioned the steph scene i just found out about too already! i think you guys are gonna like it...
alot of people are asking if there will be more rachel and chloe scenes/a happy ending...a hard yes to both ;)
it will also be explained why sera is connected to ONLY frank in james' files

max will NOT be in dream, in an early build she was but not now
the ep starts off...in Rachel's house talking about sera, like many people suspected
you are going to see rachel's room ;)

there will be about 6 variations of the ending (may vary) alot determined on your relationship with rachel

>Max spergs out in another thread at the mere sight of Amberprice again.

jesus christ you are so cringy you made me actually laugh out loud

tfw when I like Amberprice and Pricefield and everyone is at war with each other.

>the only thing people talk about for Amberprice is the consummation
>ittttssss a deep and meaningful relationship guys stop!!!!

hewwo user-kun

You know why Chloe's at the mill in the first place?

TAKE SIDES NOW, TRAITOR!

>teenage love
>expecting some sort of an epic love poem

>Zak is about to canonize that these two are soulmates who are bonded for life

C L O U D N I N E

Nice rachel we're having

Letting Chloe die so she can be wid her beatch HAHAHAHAHAH

Leak user says the drugs involve Chloe being kidnapped. Betatester friend says the drugs are Sera's. So... Sera kidnaps Chloe?

December 20, mark the date for Pricefieldfags suicide watch and remind them to always get their meds.

play Ep2
As for Chloe, she tried, but sadly, poetry is not her forte

"She was my angel"

>bonded for life
lmao, stay delusional.

>>expecting some sort of an epic love poem
Oh, the pottery

He already did

>tfw used to be on the pricefield ship, then BTS ep 2 happened

>picking the ship that ends with Chloe getting lied to and cheated on all for promises of leaving someday which never happen

>conveniently ignoring Max's lust for Warren's dick.

G R E A T E R B E A U T Y

not canon my friend

>may or may not happen
>Rachel is Frank's and Jefferson's cum dumpster in every reality

i dont even remember the exact moment i jumped ships anymore. But it was easy for me since I never liked pricefield much.

Nice meme
Stay woke my friend

Then what was the fire symbolizing?

>tfw initially loved Amberprice, enjoyed Rachel, LOVED BtS, unironically, and then amberkikes ruined them all for me to the point where can't think of any of aforementioned stuff without those crazy delusional lunatics and their bullshit coming to mind

Laughing at the salt mines in pricefieldfag responses

The Chad is always hiding in the shadows, creeps along behind his prey, knowing he can over take her partner and mate with the female whenever he chooses to do so.

Daily reminder that all games are canon.

Rachel's promise goes far beyond the boundaries of their lives on earth.

They're trying to push it now as it was referring to Rachel and not Max. Classic amberkeks.

Reminder Chloe is dead and in heaven with Rachel canon too. After dying, Maxine goes to Warren to comfort her.
Rachel only fucked them, Maxine is in love.

literally same with me and pricefield when I started coming to this general after one and a half year of break.

kek, it never referred to Max in the first place you delulu

The fire is Rachel's beauty and allure as a love interest.

The greater beauty is that she is actually Chloe's chance at salvation.

the duality of a man

Hmm that seems reasonable sort of

>lol kill yourself and spend eternity in hell with me
Quite a love

Amberprice Freecam Kiss Scene: streamable.com/xvtve

For everyone who can’t stop watching the kiss scene, here you have a new innovation ;)

>William pointing at the stars and referring to them as the greater beauty
>Rachel's room is filled with stars
Zac is a big Amberfag.

FERNANDO PLEASE TAKE HER AWAY

I have a confession to make.
I like Pricefield and Amberprice equally.

Lots do
Some Amberprice spergs started the whole maxyne fanfic on meds thing
And some pricefield responded in kind and it spun out of control

Rachel's song
youtube.com/watch?v=sfhkXxmnYHc

They didn't hold her hand I'm triggered

They all are

>the writer of Amberprice is a huge Amberprice
Colour me not surprised at all
Retard

cool, mate. totally cool.