/fhg/ - For Honor General

INCREDIBILIS PATRES edition

A KILL FOR THE AGES: >>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtu.be/cDHhUmtamS0

youtu.be/6YrrzI0rqLk

>>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pZKc9hM75pA
i.imgur.com/po3McGt.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fresh rage which locked the match up in endgame

YAY

Favorite hero from least favorite faction? Mine is zerker.

Nobu And Centurion are a cute

Femwarden is cute! Cute!

if she were real she would never notice a peasant piss stain like you

A Warden for ants

Which one of you cucks is Kos_m

What is the official canon for who is dating/relationship with who?

They're stickers for a mobile phone chat app, they're not meant to be big.

A warden
FOR ANTS

Shaman highlander

That's it

Also Shaman and highlander from this very grin inducing trailer
youtu.be/pZKc9hM75pA

How much longer till shitters get him nerfed? Also I'm really ashamed to be an assassin main, not all of us are trash.

zerker and warlord's wolves

Post 1 image of your hot Kunoichi classmate at the start of every thread to continue posting. That is the new rule I’m imposing on you Shinobi user

But I play male Shinobi. I am on phone but what if I make load out 3 be the Kunoichi and play occasionally.

Hope Ara gets nerfed to ass because lol 2kat is disgusting design and I don't want to see it anymore

Nice.

If you're confused.OP on reddit post say it's pierce collar bones, impale hands, aramusha censors the rest with hat

Is there a better feeling than landing caber toss on the shinobi that kept throwing ranged guard breaks and killing him to win the match?

This guys hateboner is reaching maximum levels lol.

At first I saw it as Shaman turning the execution around on him and impaling Ara's hands on his own katanas and then choking him out while his hands are impaled
Would be more realistic anyway
>Ara ever beating Shaman

>Ara ever beating Shaman
shamans always lose to ara
they're too braindead to deal with lightspam

Just wait until they fix the bug :)

His hate bone is strong. But art is art, Ara has shit executions too. I honestly like them though this one needs a less vague death, just pull out and amputate arms or something.

Also ara execution where he cuts off arms then x-scissors head when?

I just want an execution for Kensei, Orochi, or Aramusha, where they slash past the enemy, they just stand there, and a second or two later their arms and head just fall off as you flick your blade clean of blood.

>implying chadturion would act like this around a bottom tier gook thot

dont project your insecurities onto cent pls

You see that’s reasonable, cool enough and even funny enough for the team to do. Like I get the hate for shaman it’s justifed, but making a simple button press a fucking modern art masterpiece showcase with facial emotion is asking too much. You could argue the newer ones are funny and nonsense(Law, ken, Valk, conq, Warlord, shug) but they are all quick to a degree and are either cool or funny. Having all the limbs fall off after a couple slashes seems a lot more reasonable then sculpting a meat version of David

SO IS THIS GAMES LAG FIXED YET OR WHAT. I was so keen for this but I cannot stand lag.

Nah. Not yet, try again after new years

That'd be so fucking rad. I'd run that with the Manga effect just to poss off every single autist Law bringer whose name is "weeb slayer"

Real talk though I also want to see Shinobi get a teleport behind you into throat slit or choke out with chain too.

I miss season 1

Wait till like feb 2018

>I just realized he doesn’t have a teleport execute
Man hurry up UBi

So is this game going to have an event for Christmas or anything?

Probably Shinobi. Weebs are for faggots.

Was he playing Raider? Raiders are always the most sweaty and rage filled players.

song sauce

Let's hear your ultra secret tech, anons.

quit within 30 seconds when the game has a shaman in it. you get to roll again for a fair game without having to wait ten mimutes

Lol no. Can’t strike again with this company

>Let's hear your ultra secret tech, anons.
Spam heavy feint as Shinobi really fast and tell me that isn't good for a giggle. Also it helps for confusing the opponent. I guess.

2 heavy feints into heavy whiff into back flip into ranged gb on their punish attempt recovery. Works every time.

What rep do you ONLY get legendaries at?

People say it's 8 but I swear up and down on my life it's 7.

Rep 8

That depends if your high level rep 7 and you own champion status. Those boosts your gear drops

I thought 7 is when they start dropping alongside yellows.

It is.only Yellow appears at 7 while legendary has a chance of dropping

Who here is ready for Year 2's Knight Hoplite Heavy?

More salvage? Why?

Post background
i.imgur.com/po3McGt.jpg

TOO CUTE

Can't wait for the Samurai to get some middle-eastern warriors and the Vikings get a pirate or some shit. Just like how us Knights ended up getting fucking Romans.

>That highlander video on plebbit
Please I just made up my mind to not play him anymore

Unlike you kniggers we samurai and vikings think thats cool

He is amazingly designed and is a badass when winning, but only when winning. That's why I think he deserves a rework the most (and his uniqueness).

I think you just mean numbers buff and stam consumption nerf.

He just needs more health, reduced stamina cost, a regular heavy off a GB and his second light should not be GBable on block. True B tier glory is one live patch away.

>Samurai got elegant warriors of discipline
>Vikings got ruthless badasses of fury
>Knights got people who just like to fight
The DLC Knights stand out the most meanwhile the other factions fit in. In fact people thought we weren't going to get a gladiator because centurion fit that role perfectly (even having an execution referencing the move Gladiator).

>B tier
Hell I'll take it

Shinobi and Aramusha are the best DLC heroes design wise though

>Play some Dominion
>All is fine and well
>Then get matched against two raiders and two shamans
>One of the shaman is general rep 148, his shaman being 8
>Everytime a fight is going it's nothing but AAAAAAAAYYYETATEEEEIII and raiders carrying us across the map
>The Rep 8 shaman is full sweat
>Teammates insist to run off alone in their deathballs
>At this point I don't give a fuck anymore about these kind of shit but I decide to stay and see how long it'll take them to learn to not do that shit
>Three matches later, they still keep doing that shit

Man what am I to do?

Not stay in that lobby?!

I know man but I keep hoping that somehow they'll wise up and wait for the rest of the team to respawn, and as I said this shit happen way too often for me to give a shit anymore.
I just don't understand, everyone is free to play the way they want if that's how they have fun, but help me understand what is fun in running in the point to be greeted by the entire enemy team gangbanging you and deleting your lifebar in a second, all that for three god damn matches in a row.

Some people just function at different levels man.

These wojak brain memes are out of hand

Morning star or Zweihander Heroes win?

Or how about a Melee type champion?

I know it'll terribly be out of place but I keep hoping like a rape victim with stockholm syndrome

Heh. You’re getting outta hand BRUh

I feel like they don't want to add blunt weapons because when they would pass through people it wouldn't fit. Things like stunning tap or blind justice are specific moves and centurions fist are all unblockables. Conk is different since the head bounces off the opponent. But a character with -only- blunt attacks would mean that the enemy would have to constantly be knocked around and would hardly bleed.

However a Samurai monk and a rapier/zweihander duelist I would be down for.

Lawbringer top heavies exist though.
It's funny when he kills with one and his weapon does a quick 180 inside the enemy.

Shugoki.
I can guarantee that if a giant ass sumo swinging an equally giant ass spiked club at you full force, no matter how much armor you have you'd be knocked around like grass in the wind.

She’s still probably in cold storage. Ubi loves having big stronk (OP as shit) Women.

I would lel so hard.

I said blind justice. That's what it's called.
Never considered him. A heavy character in complete full plate, almost like Warlord-sized Lawbringer, sounds like it could work.

Obligatory

Blind Justice is AD MORTEM.
All of Lawbringer's top heavies use the hammer side, not just Blind Justice. His normals do it too.

Is that some Italian hand gesture?

Yes

Lmao I've seen this guy. Some high rep warlord. He was making fun of the other team becuase they started losing once he got a full team when I joined.

Man. After realizing nobushi is trash, parrying her lights as Cent on XB1 feels so orgasmic. Without a team or any kind of support she just crumbles, unless she does the whole dodge switch guard to zone while unlocking. Really is a good example of a great 4v hero who sucks at a 1v scenario

All her lights are parry bait just like orochi side lights
Sucks that all samurai are so underwhelming yet they have the best fashion

Is NobushiXCenturion the true ship?

he definitely dominates her harder than any warden could

I fucking wish. Just want that stocky Italian man dominating that petite little nip

>For honor receives very little are
>The art we do get has alot of Centurion and Nobushi

Why are you guys shipping a woman who fights to protect her homeland with a guy who does it for the lulz?

Oh god the wardens and old man kenseis are here.

Gladiator does it for the lols

Centurion wants to bring back Not!Rome back to its former glory

So he leaches off the knights?

>shipping
What are we, 40 year old tumblr pedophiles?

>pedophiles
>all FH heroes are obviously adults

Post mains

A dead general that’s bored. And will continue to be bored even after tomorrow. Share a meme or something Grandpa. I need something for the folder