/dg/ - Destiny General

This game sucks edition

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

DLC is disappointing. Nothing to do.
Best part is the music.

Warlocks get further pampered ingame and now in lore too.

Bungie writers write DeviantArt fanficition shlock.

What a fucking disaster.
Bungie is going to have to suck the meanest cock for the next expansion if they want to be succesful.

I don't get why they are going pants on head retarded with the story and humor. Are they trying to be Borderlands? Hell even BL did the loot gameplay better.

For the love of god, someone in DG1 PS4 win a crucible game.

xth for big, silicone-filled mysterious exo stranger titties drawfag when?

inb4 the darkness is humans

>I don't get why they are going pants on head retarded with the story and humor.
Female writers.

nth for only Warlocks are allowed to have living lore characters.

I pray to that new ebin sword everyday

>[Joining PC: Message the clan founder of LXIV or LXIV-VI with "/dg/" in the message]
Not expecting the founder to be online everyday, but are they active in these threads. There's a few people, myself included, that sent messages with no reply for a few days now.
I'm guessing these are all obtained from bright engrams right?

No they told everyone new to fuck off.

I give up. I have no idea what to do.
Game still tells me I have a heroic adventure active but I can't start the adventure cause the beacon is inactive and the icon isn't on the mp either.

I'll wait until reset and see if it's fixed. If not I'll have to write bungie even though I doubt they will pay attention.

That's all

>playing crucible
No thanks.

So, Osiris is just going to be hopping timelines forever, seeing everything that's possible.
That means he could stumble into a simulation of the distant past. Pre-Golden Age. A past where a bunch of fucking autists are on a website bitching about something called 'Destiny.'
He could be in the thread RIGHT NOW.

With how undercooked and bland Osiris ended up being I shutter to think of what they will do to Toland if he ever shows up.

You can't start a new adventure until you finish your current verse
>I'm guessing these are all obtained from bright engrams right?
yes

They're onto us, Sagira, come!

Which Vex Timeline was odder, this one or the one where the entire planet was made of different types of cheeses?

Guardians are confirmed retards

Jade Rabbit literally does more DPS just with 100% Precision shots than it does with it's trait. Bungie I don't understand.

>reddit telling people to not buy DLC
Wow, they've finally turned no bungie after 3 yearss of sucking their dicks. Good thing none of us took that long to realize. Fuck buying the DLC.

EFRIDEET IS ALIVE

Has anyone experienced losing all their legendary shards after the patch?
My buddy tried infusing some shit and has absolutely zero shards.

>Wei Ning
>Dead
>Lesbian

>Kabr
>Turned into the Aegis

>Vell Tarlowe
>Dead, buried under a sea of thralls

>Saint-14
>Dead, vexxed

>Holborn
>Alive

With how badly these writers are treating the story, lore and characters I really don't want them to ever touch any more of it.

You just know if they were to shift focus towards hunters and bring back Shin Malphur he would be yet another quipster. Dredgen Yor is thankfully dead cause they would just turn him into Kylo Ren of something similar.

I miss Staten.

So does Dawnblade just not work in PVP? I've seen people just stand in my grenades taking no damage, and the tracking function of the super clearly just doesn't do anything to players for whatever reason.

>toland
>warlock
He'll be a badass powerhouse thats come to make us take up our rightful mantle we so blatantly shirked that we'll see in the flesh based around a tens of hours long campaign, strikes, and raid/s.

wtf

"TWO TOKENS! I REPEAT! TWO TOKENS!"

So what is /dg/'s favorite dance? Mine's either floss or flowing.

Thats been a thing for a while. Even had d1 grimoire cards that mentioned it heavily.

>efrideet is still around

neato

This one. I have trod upon continents of nablusi, rich with piquant seeds and dripping with warm brine. If that delicious place was strange then I want no part of “normal.”

Toland isn't a guardian. Osiris still serves the light and acts in the best interests of humanity, however enigmatic. Toland is literally an ascended soul chilling in the Hive ascended realm. He'll 99% be a villain or at the very least completely twisted in his ideals, if he ever shows.

>Blind Legion I Cohort/Century 3/Maniple 3
>5 Squad [HEAVY INF]
>TASK:
>- defend Psion intelligence ops 071x146
>OUTCOME:
>- overwhelmed by Guardian fireteam/Vex pressure. few survivors. survivors reported Guardians foraging for equipment, dancing, and performing acrobatics with light vehicles.
> survivors reported Guardians foraging for equipment, dancing, and performing acrobatics with light vehicles.
Guardians are fucking dorks

>skipping forest sections with Lion Rampant
Titan masterrace

guess what's back

Okay, how does this sound for a hunter exotic cloak.

>When crouched and still you slowly build up a buff to weapon damage and when you get a critical kill you turn invisible

It's meant to be a ghillie suit styled exotic for hunters that favor long range fighting.

>all the lore fags crawl out of the woodwork
honestly couldn't give a single shit about what you're all talking about
Just remember this "story" is being written by a woman who couldn't write herself out of a Mini-Cooper.

>>When crouched and still
>And still
Automatically shit
>hunters that favor long range fighting.
Good concept if Sniper Rifles were tied to power.

With an absolutely fucking useless ability, based bungle.

Once you get all of Osiris' weapons, Vance gets a special message from Osiris where he asks you to put down an old friend of his who got consumed by the Vex, as he can't make himself do it. You then get a Heroic Adventure with a timer where you have to go through the infinite forest, and it ends with you killing a Vexified Saint-14. After you do that, you get his shotgun and an emblem.

>woman
Amorphous blob

pls...

Attacking the persons appearance undermines the actual criticism of their work.

Can the idea be repaired or is it trash?

the milestone will give you dank gear

pls do it

I love how horrifying guardians are from the bad guys' perspective. A bunch of immortal space liches that are completely oblivious to 'reality', who keep score on how fast they can murder whole platoons, desecrate corpses and create armor out of your fallen.

>Saint 14 D1 grimoire
>Living beacon of hope and bravery, becomes disillusioned with Vanguard nonsense and joins Osiris because he thinks he knows the truth
>Saint 14 D2 grimoire
>Some dude who is totally obsessed with Osiris, kills himself destroying a Vex machine so that Osiris can have more time in the simulations, and dedicates his last will and dying message to Osiris, hoping that one day everyone will rightfully side with him
wtf Christine

Inherently anything to do with sniper rifles while they're only in the power slot makes it shit. The concept though is good if it applied to maybe scout.
Granted I'm fairly new to D2, but I can't see why'd you take a sniper over Rocket/Grenade launchers, shotguns or swords

For real though. God-slaying immortals aren't something I'd even consider challenging

>waaaaaah stop talking about stuff

The Vex calls the Light "something that can't be simulated" and it freaks them out.

If there was more surface area to the maps, Snipers might have a point, but as it stands they're pretty much entirely pointless.

Especially now in the face of *Prometheus Lens*

>guess what's back
That retard user that brings shit up a day too late?

>Veeky Forums tends to rail against any game, reveling in developmental pitfalls and ire against the devs
>love to be negative and contrarian for the sake of it

>Reddit sucks developer cock
>"I think the game is fine, you just have shit taste"
>"Everything is fine, they'll patch it

When I hear from you guys that something sucks, I'm initially skpeticla and I start looking for other sources.

When even the subreddit in fucking flames, I feel that's proof enough that Bungie has royally fucked up.

How did CoO turn out so disastrously? Like half of the front page posts are about how people aren't going to buy subsequent DLCs and they're already railing against Destiny 3.

What would actually save the destiny franchise at this point that wouldn't go massively out of line with bungies new master and commander's monetization efforts?

Locking everything behind Eververse lootboxes, Mercury is tiny as fuck, Campaign is just hallways full of skippable enemies, new enemies are just Vex reskins, boss has 3 hp and is just gated behind 3 phases.

Because they were working on the dlc's under the new writing teams direction since before RoI was released. This dlc and probably the next 2 were already okay'd on story and at least this one was too far along content-wise for them to 180 into something good under the new dev-teams guidance.
Pretty much we can expect more of the same story for the foreseeable future but hopefully better gameplay from now on though personally i doubt it.

Is New Monarchy going to be winning again?

>Veeky Forums tends to rail against any game, reveling in developmental pitfalls and ire against the devs
You say this in a thread where anyone that doesn't buy the DLC is told to go away. Every DLC since 2014, in fact. Bungie shills are everywhere.

This is no different than Year 1 Destiny 1, but because Destiny 1 eventually got better people now expect better. I'm not entirely sure Bungie/Activision are clueless retards in this fashion either, they probably are intentionally courting bad press because they already got their sales - they can now improve and basically put in stuff they already did in D1 and ride a positive press train from whatever's after DLC2 (because that one will be only marginally better than this) to Destiny 3, where everything will look good and be fun again.

Unless people actually start actually sticking to their guns and not buying the damn DLC, there's not a whole lot of reason for them not to take that approach. I guess I'd be more hopeful for Destiny 3 because it doesn't lead to Destiny 4, so there's no reason for them to start at a low point.

Has the Leviathan raid exploit been fixed yet?

>first CoO
>saint 14 helm
Well it looks cool at least i guess

Which one?

>Gotten several exotic engrams
>Every single one of them has turned into Graviton Lance
>Just want to fuck around with Prometheus Lens before it inevitably becomes a D-list exotic like Vex Mythoclast did

kys

Come on, how many sources did you need to confirm it?

>Curse of Osiris didn't have enough content to get sony/microsoft to allow Bungie a Trophy/Achievement allowance.
I mean fuck, dude. Every major Warframe patch comes with at least one trophy.

The one where you prevent mobs from spawning. Were there more?

Sunbreaker PvE, is Hallowfire good enough to only have 9 Recovery, or should I just go no exotic and run 10?

oh my god, doing these heroic adventures is so fucking cancer

-Standardize Crucible armor and weapons for everything but Iron Banner
-Allow players to play whatever Crucible mode they want out of a weekly rotating pool
-Add more Crucible modes
-Ranked Crucible seasons
-Heroic Strikes have modifiers
-Nightfall Strikes have matchmaking
-Expand all patrol zones with more areas and use unused\story areas by placing enemies, public events, chests, patrol beacons and enemy vs enemy engagements
-Add Strongholds that enemies hold and players can hold temporarily for fast travel points.
-Raid style public events that are easy to fail but give at least an hour warning versus an actual boss tier enemy faction unit.
-Copy\Paste Moon, Old Russian, Venus and Mars patrol zones, adventurers and story reasons are not needed. Minor polishing pass.
-Add weapon manufacturer ornaments with 3-4 variations for grips, slings or other minor customizations
-Add more armor ornaments tied to challenges or grinding, ornaments are very under-utilized
-Bring back legendary armor and weapons from Destiny 1
-Randomly rolled armor stats
-Add more armor mods that do things besides cooldown reduction or weapon handling

how's the dlc so far, I only played mission 1 and 2

I personally really enjoy how fast my grenade comes back. I don't think it's life or death to have 10 recovery but what do I know

>He doesn't have Hard Light

You don't seriously think that 1 point is going to make a huge difference, do you? Against hordes of weak enemies a new grenade sooner sounds a lot better than a tiny bit of extra health.

>Been playing PvP a lot to get crucible head ornament
>Go to get it
> 0/25 matches complete
>It has to be done in bloody competitive

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

>DLC still won't fucking download for me

if only this fucjking helm didnt have the silly tail up top i would love it so much

I actually made myself sad typing that out because I know Bungie will never do any of that.

Drawfag really needs to draw more big titty destiny

>the hive one glitches out if a hive and if a hive stays in the plate an ogre never spawns to give you an arc charge

NICE BUNGIE GREAT PLAYTESTING

>he didn't know saint-14's been vexified and you have to put him down in a super shitty boss fight for a crappy looking emblem and a Meh-Tier shotgun

i've had a few glitches in the infinite forest, like daemons stuck inside geometry, but considering the context its pretty funny that the vex sim glitches more than any other part of the game

>Shills
No, it's just common sense. If you're not planning on getting the DLC for this game, just stay away. The endgame is always going to ratchet up every time and if you come in with a different expectation you're wasting your money.

Just FYI.
You can still get the Armo Ornaments despite not having the Expansion.
I just got the On the Offensive boots for my Hunter while doing a normal non-heroic Strike.
I can equip them too.

Like what

If it won't download delete EVERYTHING and redownload it all.

Exo stranger.

>female titan
You fucked it all up before anyways but i agree. I think the ornament fixes that

But anons, her story arc was concluded nicely already. Drawfriend should clearly be drawing Ikora, the best character.

k