/bnsg/ Blade and Soul General

New content is out but we're still dead edition
>Level Cap Increase 55
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/explore-blade-soul-dawn-of-the-lost-continent-december-6/

>Latest Patch and Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/the-golden-harvest-festival-arrives-november-8/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/rage-of-the-hive-queen-patch-notes/

>Previous Patch and Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-ghoul-2017-merchant-of-wonders-returns/

>/bnsg/ Servers
Zulia (NA)
Jinosyun (EU)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/xEvxyLYJ
bnstools.info/

>For new players
pastebin.com/VPpb0FBa

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/wa9gKhab

>Mods
pastebin.com/iyPLRkM5

>Community Yearbooks
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cat lyns #1

>ywn get choked out by mushin

How do i make the floating elf talk to me?
Mainquest tells me to talk to her but the talk button is grayed out when i stand infront of her.

Are the event souls worth to buy with shrooms if you don't have hongmoon or higher soul?

Reminder the Secret Santa Dating is now taking names, if you are a lonely poster please do join! You'll get that lovely Lyn wife

Never trust thots

About damn time.

How many applied so far?

Remember to check your quest letters once you're done. Some quests for really nice rewards in there.

remember to fuck off from the thread

I'M SO FUCKING GAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kiss kiss kiss

It's not gay if the race has no gender to begin with.

Oh no, I'm completely defenseless! I hope there's no pent-up futa gons around...

>Mushin will never forcibly marry you off to a literal pig
Why even play this game?

1 entire person

Apart from the black coat the new event outfit is pretty neat. You can buy it straight away once you finish the main quest line too, neat.

look here buddy, it's fucking gay and they're going to kiss

Outfit not as good as ihoped it would be

this is my boywife

>tfw thought i could apply vouchers to existing characters back when i made this

So long...

you look like a dork

Is there any up to date japanese voice pack, cuz the one on nexus has no sound effects for gunslinger?

maybe it's you who is not as good

Stop bullying

Have you all claimed a Yun-wife? Dibs on the floaty one.

user...

Ohaider.

With a new patch comes new...things. One of those is the new ultimate skills for each class, and while everyone else complains about how wonky and useless theirs are, mine is either "shred whatever is in front of me while resisting everything ever" (WHILE MOVING!) or "defpen pull feat. 4 second stun and no real animation lock from myself" - the latter of which will be very handy when I'm zerg rushing Trial Arena / Tower of Infinity for my fused soul badge.

Of course, it's the story first, which I'll end up doing a total of five times over the span of...some time. There's a lot more to it this time, and I'm far from done yet...

While I'm not psychic, I hope the rest of you have found the new content in some way engaging, challenging or enjoyable and have a nice day!

FUCK

(legit spoiler)

Why so many wants to buy tokens now? Did they release new badges or something?

Where you can get aransu reset badges?

Cringe

>FUCK
that bitch lmoalmoa

500g for a lewd album

you name it i'll make it

A lewd album of THE TWILIGHT'S EDGE

i-if you wanted to see my sword all you had to do was ask... baka..

Stop trying to revive Jinsoyun.

She didn't take it so good.

Eww, gross, it looks like THAT?

Found a cutie

Stop being a whore

So handsome....

New mission target, forget JSY. I will find my wife.

Be my _wife_ Ellery.

Like that.

who wants to go full casual and just play lol and ow with me

playing legal legends or ow casually is boring

Then post in those generals. Don't come seeking attention here.

Will you build us a home and gary me across the threshold?

but I want to play with bnsg people, idiot!

Hello /bnsg/, i am in need of experienced advice and i couldnt think of any players better to ask!

I am returning and got my hands on the free lvl 50 voucher and cant decide whether to play blade master or force master. I will be doing alot of arena, but there will be good bit of pve too. I already have a fairly well geared sf, but they say its a shit tier class and is apparently very frustrating in arena as there is no room for mistake for sf's, thus i seek your guidance! Could someone give me a updated class tier list? if there is one

i'm starting my own all yun band, does anyone want to join?

so how do i get the 50 character voucher?

I logged in on the site in the period, yet i dont see anything in the apply the code section of my account

did you click the button during when it was going on

which one?
Probalbly not
fuck

Play FM

it asked you to sign up for getting it
could always ask support

damn, i understood that i only needed to sign in.
Do you think begging support would work? What should i say?

Yeah, seems like the most solid choice. But there is the risk of it getting nerfed. Im not sure what wallbanging is yet but its apparently abuseable

>not "name my band"
Dumdum.

maybe like, I signed up and never received my item

so saying that i fucked up would be a bad idea?

probably

Play battlerite. It's like MxM arena but without the korea in it

Is it just me, or is this basically just the Marker from Dead Space

What the hell are these tree men saying

youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM

lyn cunny

Kotori

When she sees your divine fist

>go into pvp after 1 year of not playing. Get nuked in 5 seconds.
>mfw

>Retards still play this trash

>unironically being a bitch that doesn't play the game.

>Not having a waifu and playing the game with her enjoy time together

So how do you access outlaw island? Is there any pre-req's? I don't see anything in my quest letters. (Already 55)

idk

tree dungeon is very pretty

My waifu that I found through this trash plays whatever I play.

Hi there
If you registered for the free level 50 voucher then you did get it.

The way to receive your level 50 voucher is to log into the Blade and Soul website and go into "My Account". Once there, go to "Apply a Code". Click the Blade & Soul tab and apply that code to your account. Once that's done, you will receive your free level 50 voucher in your Received Items box immediately whether you are logged in or not. Hope that helps!

do you get free gold for returning?

just as i was thinking i had a grasp on what gear to work for, they added more.

So whats the natural progression from pinnacle (or solak i think form the story, hadn't done it yet)? Still DT/EC/NF legendary accessories, or they are obsolete?
Have the old (above) dungeons been made harder?

stage 6 necklace from dt
stage 6 belt from ec
bt earring
bt ring
bracelet from naryu sanctum

>Have the old (above) dungeons been made harder?
theyve been nerfed so much you can pug normal mode easily

forgot to add you also get non-upgradeable elemental accessories from legendary dungeons but i dont know which, i just skip them anyway

Dezzy ready the reply chain.

the reply chain is ready captain

Now sharpen the hook, calibrate the line, and polish the sinker

can you find pub parties to BT?
How hard is it? Is it worth it (success rate, avarage prices on said drops)?

pugging BT is only worth if ~
a. you can carry and don't care about clearing boss 4 (pug groups don't do raven 9 times out of 10 or clear it if they try).
or
b. you have literally no other option.
i've gotten some pretty cheap accessories and soulshields (10g accessories, 5g soulshields) from pug groups solely because nobody else needed 'em and there often aren't min bids.
i usually end up tanking on whatever class i'm playing (usually my warlock) so it helps if you can tank on whatever class you are (the raid consumables help too).
if you're super undergeared and just looking for a first experience with BT, i'd look for a clan willing to carry you instead. a lot of stuff gets floored or newbies will get priority over people bidding for awakened.

More Yun butt nudes

50g each

Is anyone on from Friend that can invite to the Clan and such please? Doesn't seem like any of the players listed are online/able to invite and such.

Post your name here and someone should look into it

It's Leina Avery. I would appreciate an invite whenever someone would get a chance to and such please.

so what should i be looing for in teh MSP shields as a force master?

Or how do they work in general?
Do i just open all the boxes i got from MSP so far and feed it to increase stats, or does that just reroll them?
is it enough to feed it templates from soul wardens to get a perfect one, or does that just guarantees a crit roll (or whatever is needed)?

thanks for the info

Also, crafting won't be worth it for a while with prices going haywire right? Even so, what's the most profitable thing to go for now that the event goldmine has dried up?

let me know when kyoppi wakes up, thank you

crit