/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Posting Maki

I love Junko!

I love Kirumi!

I love Junko!

Chihiro is in the top 10 most powerful jedi in history

Kissing Junkofag!

Junko loves Naegi!

The amount of spanking talk in that thread was satisfying. A shame I arrived too late to join in. And a shame it was about a new dangit grandpa girl and not pic related.

But I still like that picture.

Thread, Tenko
GN /drg/
Poor Amami, ufufu...

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!

What happened with amami? I don't follow drama unless I cause it

My Chihiro got eaten by a coyote. If Chihiro herder gets this, can he supply a new Chihiro for me?

Animator!

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Kodaka shipped him with Mugi

Bros... It's... Not fair.... Bros...

>Favorite Case
>Country

Mugi!

Supposedly has Kodaka pairing him off with Amami
... Or something. I still want to see this supposed tweet

Kodaka ships Amami with Shirogane. This caused an outrage among nips to where he had to delete his tweet. But the damage is done.

>amami x amami
damn, what a loser

Yeah, pretty much, though more Maki than Peko since her smiling sprites seem to be a bit more cheerful than what I'm thinking of.

Someone said nips were mad because of some Kodaka tweet and someone said it was because he said he liked Amami and Mugi together. So far it's not comfirmed but it's funny to watch Zeussufags in denial.

That Junko looks weird

Hajime or Ibuki!
2-4
USA

Sonia
2-4
Syria

truly, the ass-blasting of a nation, and parts of the world has made this day quite joyous in my heart

D: oh fuck me

I wish I could have 2 hours with Kodaka's twitter account

Naegi loves Mukuro!

PLAY. THE. GAME.

Kokichi
1 - 3
USA baby

Mukuro is so adorable.

Only dangit I want to hug!

Post canon ships

Seiko!
1-6
Burgerland

I love Tenko!
Goodnight /drg/

>Still no tweet
It's made up, isn't it?

Cute Moogs

Didn't realise other thread had died so reposting because the more i think about it the more i like it
i dunno man, that would seem more like plagiarism, especially since she is a cosplayer, in fact, if anything her copying a finctional event wouldn't be a copycat anything, she'd probably play it off as the "ultamiate cosplay" since she'd be pretending to cosplay/larp whatever the killing games.
Calling it a copycat makes me think she's directly copying something in real life.

Since she's a cosplayer, she'd have no trouble recreating a fictional event without calling it copying, that'd just be cosplaying to her.

Nintendoronpa when

>Syria
Sonia would love to have you in her country!

>Favorite Dangan
Naegi
>Favorite Case
1-6
>Country
USA but I was born in Australia

ITS NOT FAIR AMAMIBROS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING OUR BOY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHAD IM SO MAD KODAKA IS A HACK RANTARO DOESNT LOVE TSUMUGI

Kodaka is as dumb as killer/victim shippers

Aoi!
1-4
America.
I feel like I'm being predictable.

t. Cuckharafag

She says "cosplaycat"

What goes around comes around fucker!

haha i know you

goodnight friendo, and may you dream of MANY Chihiros!
and tenkos

>the tweet was deleted
Are Mugifags this dumb

Angie
3-1
USA

Kirumi!
I can't decide, it's a three-way tie between 2-2, 2-4 and 3-3.
UK.

This is the end of Amacha.

look up the definition of Copycat Crime faggot

so this tweet existed that the JP fanbase flipped out over, and no one screencapped it?

>She says "cosplaycat"
that's.... a good point.
So what, half cosplay, half copying?
Which would make sense, since she's cosplaying junko, and copying what she did

>Chihiro herder is a Tenkofag
Weird

Seiko, of course
2-5
USA

Is he ribbed for her pleasure?

OUT

Are we sure the tweet is real? I can't find people on jp Twitter talking about it

maki allOwed in thread¿

>Copycat Crime
which would imply that the first and second games really did happen in real life

>implying nips would screencap when they were having an autistic meltdown

maki always welcome
welcome home maki

M U G I !
Nagito's Wild Ride
United States of FREEDOM

iirc that's just a weird localization and the Japanese just used copycat, but I'd need someone to confirm that. I believe that came up the last time that line did.

What's more despairful, watching all your friends die or listening to finnish music?

Sorry user

i like a lot of dangans!
I dunno, Tenko grew on me somehow,
since her fte and stuff actually made her out to be more than just a man-hater with actual story, i like her

Fuck off you ugly wallpaper bitch

Boku no Google faggot
A copycat crime is a criminal act that is modelled or inspired by a previous crime that has been reported in the media or described in fiction.

You'd think they would cap what they were mad about, or a shipper would cap for evidence towards the pairing

mAki take reply to poAst

happy to see another aussie who likes those two together

>tfw there will never be a single good Aoi, Akane or Angie cosplayer, ever.

it hurts

>Desperate Cuckharafags make up a rumor about Kodaka shipping Amagane, in a attempt to make the SHSL Chad stop his glorious pounding of their precious Kaede's pussy
>Everyone falls for it because they absolutely SEETHE at the sight of our boy and savior
>Soyichifags get called out on bullshitting
>Can't provide proof of the nips being mad or, mainly, Kodaka's "deleted" tweet
Can you go any lower? Kaede will never love you.

Ouma
2-2
Burger

youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

Kirumi
2-5
Burger

Kodaka is a fucking imbecile.

Likewise.

Ahh, i guess that could be it, i just feel like they must have thrown in that line for a reason. Technically we already knew she was copying what Junko had done, since it was the 53rd danganronpa game, there's no doubt she was trying to make a killing game, so why put in the line about being a copycat? I just feel like there's more too it.

I must leave, but heed my words!
I will be back, and when it'll happen, Maki will receive a long, humiliating, painful spanking for all her transgressions!

I find it strange that you like Chihiro, I expected the V3folks to completly abandoned the other games since they are barely talked

>Cuckharafags making up lies just to anger Zeussubros
They never learn do they?

Maki
2-4
Clapistan

>being so buttmad that the creator shipped him with worst girl they have to resort to "muh cuckhara" to not be btfo into oblivion

Where's the proof of this supposed tweet Cuckharafag?

hahahahaha how the fuck are zeussufags even real hahahahaha nigga just don't reply to them like nigga don't give them (You)'s hahahahahaha

Ironically this incident seems to be uniting Amami/Zuessufags and Mugifags because both want evidence

Asahina
2-3
Bong

>master1200
Dumb Mugiposter

Ema Skye
6-3
Los Angeles

Chiaki is dead. This is Hajime's new wife

Just finished V3's third case. Rantaro is coming back, right? I'm enjoying the game so far, I heard the ending is quite shitty but which game in this series has a good non shitty ending?

>which game in this series has a good non shitty ending?
Good question.